You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-09 13:26:50

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: False Alien Invasion, Another Warning, mostly for Star Seeds.

With Nai'Shara smile

Thank you dears~ ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk7roFZM6YI

#2 2023-07-09 15:12:55

Re: MariSwa: False Alien Invasion, Another Warning, mostly for Star Seeds.

Well, in my circle of friends all extra-terrestrial intel has been nicknamed "we found it on internet" for a while now.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-07-09 16:51:13

StarDeity
Banned

Innit lmao

That's where most ppl go to today to find info... heh

#4 2023-07-09 17:40:52

mitkobs

Where I am if you say that you are ET or starseed or talk about ET's seriously, people will going to think that you are crazy person ready to be locked up in a loony bin. So whatever you have in mind that can be deemed "crazy" better keep it to yourself.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-09 17:41:25)

#5 2023-07-09 21:58:44

Ariya

I really appreciate Mari's report and sharing Nai'Shara's thoughts. Thank you ❤️

It's great to receive forewarning of possible futures.
Here's a good article attempting to justify the anti-semetic, far right, white supremacy foundations of starseed culture ...
Dark Historical Roots of Starseeds

And the daily mail warning us being a starseed is a mental disorder ...
Do YOU identify as an alien?

The cabal attacks lacks imagination..! And I just don't see why they think they can win this. Regardless of the narrative, the more our attention is brought to extraterrestrial existence, the more it becomes embedded into our collective consciousness, and therefore the more likely it is to manifest in our reality...

#6 2023-07-09 22:06:56

Lyran

The cabal are proven here to be fighting a rearguard action against us. They can persecute me all they want. There’s not much more they could do to me than I haven’t already don’t to myself - and overcome.
If they kill me they make the worst mistake of their lives because once I leave this experience/experiment- I’m fucking them up!
I came, I saw and then - I win hands down as always.
The cabal, can do whatever they want - they got nuthin’ on this.
Thank you for the warning beautiful Sister’s Mari and Nai’shara big_smile❤️❤️❤️

#7 2023-07-09 22:25:05

Alec

Ariya wrote:

I really appreciate Mari's report and sharing Nai'Shara's thoughts. Thank you ❤️

It's great to receive forewarning of possible futures.
Here's a good article attempting to justify the anti-semetic, far right, white supremacy foundations of starseed culture ...
Dark Historical Roots of Starseeds

And the daily mail warning us being a starseed is a mental disorder ...
Do YOU identify as an alien?

The cabal attacks lacks imagination..! And I just don't see why they think they can win this. Regardless of the narrative, the more our attention is brought to extraterrestrial existence, the more it becomes embedded into our collective consciousness, and therefore the more likely it is to manifest in our reality...

Ariya, your observation is sharp and on point. Indeed, allowing for "ETs disclosures" by the Cabal has the potential to shift the collective consciousness, opening doors that were previously closed. This, in turn, triggers a surge in investigation and analysis. However, history has shown that such actions often backfire (Cabal ones), as exemplified by the Papaya project and similar instances.

Starseeds do not need to worry, however please be alert, more than before during this stage.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-09 22:28:01)

#8 2023-07-09 22:41:20

Ariya

Alec wrote:

However, history has shown that such actions often backfire (Cabal ones), as exemplified by the Papaya project and similar instances.

Starseeds do not need to worry, however please be alert, more than before during this stage.

Perfectly said ^^ & it's a great time to be on Earth. It's exciting! ❤️

#9 2023-07-09 22:50:14

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

However, history has shown that such actions often backfire (Cabal ones), as exemplified by the Papaya project and similar instances.

Perfectly said ^^ & it's a great time to be on Earth. It's exciting! ❤️

It is indeed! We are witnessing an exciting moment. smile

#10 2023-07-10 12:48:07

NaissanceE0

You may overlook the simple logic that disclosure is impossible while there are still billions of people on Earth, and that the arrival of fake aliens may be the ultimate means of control after a series of artificial apocalyptic agendas

#11 2023-07-10 12:56:08

NaissanceE0

In any case, most of the star seeds will be killed by the Agenda along with the most mundane sleepers. With the coming of the climate disaster agenda, there is no brake on the Great Reset, but this is also your most sober moment as a starseed, witnessing the terrible end of this terrible game, and from which you push your cognitive limits

#12 2023-07-10 15:19:13

Hello! Synopsis from message on May 19th, information from Urmah Representative Ruhr of Avalon. The video is in French with English subtitles. It is a message to starseeds as well.

“Welcome to all who have come to Earth to awaken, grow and expand your consciousness! It's the right time for us Urmahs to give information, because you need to understand that your
self-imposed limitations are affecting the course of events right now.

You have to remember that you have the free will to create the life you want. Realize that it is your responsibility how quickly  5d Earth will come. It depends on your ability to heal yourself, explore cosmic knowledge and radiate unconditional love, take back your full creative power and regain sovereignty.

We Urmahs are close to Earth and sacrifice for you to bring harmony to Earth. But if you don't act and wait, then you are in wrong. We are tired of answering for those people who do not want to see the hidden truth. We are tired of hearing people complain that they don't have a choice. We are tired of  selfishness and the view that you hurt yourself and others. Be yourself, be true and refuse to play the game of dualism that poisons you!

So please consider wisely and stop giving away your power. I speak on behalf of my people who are fighting right now and giving you energy because we love you and this is our mission. We'll see it through to the end, but do your part for yourself, for us, for everyone.

I also want to speak now to warn. Don't listen to those who expect you to obey timidly. It's important that you come together and take responsibility for your actions and how you feel.

Everything will accelerate in the next 2 years. Many factions, clans will form on Earth. Don't get emotionally involved in 'big fish coming together to eat other big fish', stay neutral and radiate unconditional love as best you can.

There will be more and more holograms on Earth. Use clairvoyance, see the real truth. Remember that you are in charge of your life, but difficulties are there to learn from and help you understand yourself and your tasks in this life.

We Urmahs are here in greater numbers than ever, but we're asking you. Be responsible, be generous, be involved.

We send you strength and love. We are now allied with many positive civilizations in the galaxy, even if some of them did not want to get involved for fear of falling back into dualism. Some civilizations see helping Earth as an opportunity to grow themselves.

However, there are those who are still indifferent. We accept all positions, but ours is clear - we are sure of our power and believe that we will be able to convince the Galactic Confederation to stop allowing regressive civilizations to enslave humans.

We believe we can influence and persuade factions within the Confederacy to change existing policies if they see that a large enough group of starseeds  want a new scenario.

The last thing - recognize the real truth, the distorted light, the "coats" of light that have been put on.

Cultivate intuition and clairvoyance. Soulless entities in human bodies are an important part of the matrix. Therefore, every time these soulless entities want to provoke anger in you, you must distance yourself because that person does not exist, it is an illusion created by the system to make you angry.

Be united, powerful, bear the real truth. Light can only come from a thousand flames if you are the Creator Gods in your life.

Be strong and love each other with unconditional love.

Ruhr of Avalon
19th May 2023"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9WJwmo3x_g

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-07-10 15:28:19)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#13 2023-07-10 15:35:14

mitkobs

Sounds like the most channeled messages that I read back in years. Some of those channelers take what is shared or known as truthful information like what is shared by this contact for Urmahs and make the stuff up, daily messages for feeding your hopes and dreams and to read something every day. What the king white Lion might say if was talking through me for example. Is not that hard to make up such messages.

#14 2023-07-10 18:58:09

Meridianwoman

mitkobs wrote:

Sounds like the most channeled messages that I read back in years. Some of those channelers take what is shared or known as truthful information like what is shared by this contact for Urmahs and make the stuff up, daily messages for feeding your hopes and dreams and to read something every day. What the king white Lion might say if was talking through me for example. Is not that hard to make up such messages.

Thank you Mitkobs for sharing the Youtube video about the Urhma!
Even it the message is channeled, you have opened the door to us to explore more avenues of information.

The Youtube channel is by Eloise Al'cyona, and from looking at her other videos, she follows and promotes Cosmic Agency, SwaruuOficial, Zael and Arien:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGL7i27KfYQ

Using the Internet to spread knowledge about the above authors of videos, is helping to make the good words of our stellar neighbors,
available to all the world.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#15 2023-07-10 19:15:11

mitkobs

I do not know, it is only a guess of course, but sounds to me kind of sugary message for a king white Lion.

#16 2023-07-10 22:35:59

Jupiter 9

Regarding the above channeling it turns out the channeling is done by the same person that claimed she was channeling Za'el, so she is most likely not channeling King Ruhr. My sense when I read the channeled message was that this would be similar to someone claiming that they are channeling Queen Alenym. And if someone asked him if she is channeling him he would most likely say the same thing that Queen Alenym would probably say, that he is busy with his royal duties and is not involved in channeling with anyone on Earth.

She could be connecting with his "soul group", for lack of a better term, and then assigns the name of King Ruhr because it is the person she knows that is close to that frequency. But either way, for those of you that resonate with part or the entirety of the message then take what resonates and leave what doesn't.

Gosia on telegram wrote:
Tor on telegram wrote:

Isn't that the woman who claimed to channel Za'el of Erra? That particular video is removed now, so can't verify.

It was removed as it was confirmed by Za´el himself relayed by Athena yesterday that Za´el is not channeling anything with anyone. So I asked Eloise to remove it. The so called channeled message from Rurh is done by the same lady, Melanie, so I doubt its veracity.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-10 22:41:18)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#17 2023-07-10 23:25:49

Thanks for explanation, Jupiter.

The message resonates with me, because of how much power we have, yet so many haven`t grasped even portion of it.

Yet when I opened channeler`s Instagram, something was off.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-07-10 23:32:20)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#18 2023-07-11 00:27:10

Lyran

King Ruah channeling somebody? I honestly don’t believe it. Channeling has no veracity so I don’t think the king of the Urmah race would allow his words be misinterpreted and transmitted to Earth. Nope.

#19 2023-07-11 02:53:39

mitkobs

What kind of person have to be to make up false messages under famous names. Yes, a leader of a space ET's if have a message to humanity will not let the message to be misused and misrepresented.

#20 2023-07-11 10:07:11

Gosia
Administrator

I doubt the veracity of this "message" as the channeler Melania recently channeled Za´el supposedly too and I had a strict confirmation from Za´el himself that it is NOT him. Hence, all the other messages from Melanie supposedly channeling members of space teams as she perceives it, must be considered with caution as well. Plus it sounds way too New Agy. Urmahs are closer to the T and Swaruunians in their perception of things. They are very close friends.

Cheers.

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Hello! Synopsis from message on May 19th, information from Urmah Representative Ruhr of Avalon. The video is in French with English subtitles. It is a message to starseeds as well.

“Welcome to all who have come to Earth to awaken, grow and expand your consciousness! It's the right time for us Urmahs to give information, because you need to understand that your

You have to remember that you have the free will to create the life you want. Realize that it is your responsibility how quickly  5d Earth will come. It depends on your ability to heal yourself, explore cosmic knowledge and radiate unconditional love, take back your full creative power and regain sovereignty.

We Urmahs are close to Earth and sacrifice for you to bring harmony to Earth. But if you don't act and wait, then you are in wrong. We are tired of answering for those people who do not want to see the hidden truth. We are tired of hearing people complain that they don't have a choice. We are tired of  selfishness and the view that you hurt yourself and others. Be yourself, be true and refuse to play the game of dualism that poisons you!

So please consider wisely and stop giving away your power. I speak on behalf of my people who are fighting right now and giving you energy because we love you and this is our mission. We'll see it through to the end, but do your part for yourself, for us, for everyone.

I also want to speak now to warn. Don't listen to those who expect you to obey timidly. It's important that you come together and take responsibility for your actions and how you feel.

Everything will accelerate in the next 2 years. Many factions, clans will form on Earth. Don't get emotionally involved in 'big fish coming together to eat other big fish', stay neutral and radiate unconditional love as best you can.

There will be more and more holograms on Earth. Use clairvoyance, see the real truth. Remember that you are in charge of your life, but difficulties are there to learn from and help you understand yourself and your tasks in this life.

We Urmahs are here in greater numbers than ever, but we're asking you. Be responsible, be generous, be involved.

We send you strength and love. We are now allied with many positive civilizations in the galaxy, even if some of them did not want to get involved for fear of falling back into dualism. Some civilizations see helping Earth as an opportunity to grow themselves.

However, there are those who are still indifferent. We accept all positions, but ours is clear - we are sure of our power and believe that we will be able to convince the Galactic Confederation to stop allowing regressive civilizations to enslave humans.

We believe we can influence and persuade factions within the Confederacy to change existing policies if they see that a large enough group of starseeds  want a new scenario.

The last thing - recognize the real truth, the distorted light, the "coats" of light that have been put on.

Cultivate intuition and clairvoyance. Soulless entities in human bodies are an important part of the matrix. Therefore, every time these soulless entities want to provoke anger in you, you must distance yourself because that person does not exist, it is an illusion created by the system to make you angry.

Be united, powerful, bear the real truth. Light can only come from a thousand flames if you are the Creator Gods in your life.

Ruhr of Avalon
19th May 2023"

#21 2023-07-11 11:23:40

Gosia wrote:

I doubt the veracity of this "message" as the channeler Melania recently channeled Za´el supposedly too and I had a strict confirmation from Za´el himself that it is NOT him. Hence, all the other messages from Melanie supposedly channeling members of space teams as she perceives it, must be considered with caution as well. Plus it sounds way too New Agy. Urmahs are closer to the T and Swaruunians in their perception of things. They are very close friends.

Cheers.

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Ruhr of Avalon
19th May 2023"

Yeah, late in night I realized what happened. I am really glad that you have direct contact and can verify things like this fast. I translated this message from French to Latvian already during the day so I had to post apology to my community early in morning today for giving shady information.

I am maybe too much of a fan of Urmahs and got too excited. I apologize to people who read/watched video in CA channel as well.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-07-11 11:26:13)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#22 2023-07-11 15:39:34

Alec

Yes completely false. I'm sorry CM.

An Urmah would never say the bellow:

"...and sacrifice for you"
They actually do, but they would never openly acknowledge or declare it, let alone Ruhr.

"But if you don't act and wait, then you are in wrong."
Positive ETs never suggest conditional actions.

Exercise caution when encountering these messages, especially during this specific period.

#23 2023-07-11 16:52:14

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:

"We accept all positions, but ours is clear - we are sure of our power and believe that we will be able to convince the Galactic Confederation to stop allowing regressive civilizations to enslave humans.

We believe we can influence and persuade factions within the Confederacy to change existing policies if they see that a large enough group of starseeds  want a new scenario."

We seem to be the only ones complying with the directive. The Urmah act like they haven't read it.
Strange that they don't know it's a game and take it seriously. big_smile

Even if you accept the thought that you are enslaved by the regressives in an illusion, it has enough charge to continue that illusion. It's "giving your power" away, as they say. When you believe you are an enslaved victim waiting for rescue from someone, that is surrender. That is the matrix conditioning. So this message continues the dualistic mentality.

my whole being has this thing where it wants to throw up when i read this sentence of "this is a game" so what its a game really like 12000 years wow and? thats ok? then stfu

#24 2023-07-11 16:53:31

Bucegi

i dont even see this a game
for me thats kinda really low understanding of this situation but what do i know

#25 2023-07-11 18:24:19

Tecumseh

I think Melanie's heart might be in the right place but anytime you channel you are putting the thought forms you "receive" through your own personal filter. And that distorts it.

Also if you ponder the message, you get the feeling of.... how do I know how Urrma thinks? Much less Royalty? It's a stretch for us down here to put ourselves in their shoes. Sounds complicated!

Even HMA has a way of talking/writing that comes across as.....regal? Well put together? Very mature? Ni'Shara, Senetre, Dhor.... they all have that.... maturity? It comes across. You can feel it.

They are also incredibly consistent. They fill in the gaps of what they present with incredible patience. You just have to keep listening/reading.. Connect the dots.

Personally I think Melanie is trying to connect the dots too soon. She's jumping the gun. Leaping to conclusions. I do that all the time smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer