You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-13 15:20:13

Rohan369

Mari Swaruu - The Moon Part 4 - A Question for Gosia.

I just watched Mari's Part 4 video about the moon, and she does great to point out the holes and contradictions in the official Federation data.

I have something I'd like to clarify though. In the earliest videos, Swaruu of Erra and Aneeka both talked about the "Lunar Matrix" having different qualities.

1) The "3D" frequencies/Van Allen Bands being imposed on Earth.

2) A digital matrix hologram that was superimposed on Earth, with which they could interact and modify using their technology from Toleka. This included the false buildings, and I believe the false people, but I am not sure on that. I do remember Swaruu talking about the Artificial Intelligence programme behind the false people.

Swaruu of Erra quote, regarding false people - "There is one CPU (brain) with all the programs. It's in the lunar mainframe that controls the Matrix. It then goes down using frequencies to the decoder in their heads (brain). What they think, everyone thinks. Only with the variations they have previously set depending on the situation."

Mari says at the end of the video she doesn't see any false matrix buildings being projected from the moon.

So my question of clarification is: Does the moon project and superimpose a digital matrix hologram and Artificial Intelligence that forms the false buildings and false people, or is human consciousness solely responsible for generating false buildings and false people? Is there a Moon based artificial intelligence behind the false people as Swaruu described above?

Thanks!

Last edited by Rohan369 (2023-07-13 15:21:48)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#2 2023-07-13 15:59:14

Tecumseh

Re: Mari Swaruu - The Moon Part 4 - A Question for Gosia.

Always one underlying thought form that bothers me the most. As below so above and vice versa. I also suspect that local and system UFP has been compromised and corrupted by their own....Game Play.

Mari and company to me are quadrant level Independent sand clock family and the eyes and ears of a Constillation (High Council 9) through HMA. Did HMA get Asket's Full after action report...or not. Did Asket get decived also?

Extremely irresponsible, complacent and callous to put Taygetans in a situation of Interdiction of a system militarily with out knowing ALL the facts. Dangerous it is. Downright cold if you ask me. NOT responsible. Not very ethical, mature interstellar of you. Does not sound very Holistic, acting like surface humans. Now does it?

I don't think treating them that way was a very good idea. HMR didn't think so. Neither did the Engans.

A lot more is a foot in and around Terra than we know. And they are not sharing the information with quadrant level UFP. It is very perplexing.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-07-13 17:43:52

mitkobs

Something is fishy around the moon. Federation what you are doing there and do not let Taygeta to check and verify the info? Things get more and more suspicious around you Federation. Maybe the moon inside is not even that destroyed and radiated and maybe is not even running on nuclear reactors.

About the false buildings and false people I think only consciousness can generate it. Moon spaceship is only lowering the general frequencies around the planet and the real souls are doing everything else projecting the world.

#4 2023-07-13 23:44:33

Lyran

Something primal rebels deep inside me at the thought of someone controlling others by force, manipulation or otherwise.
I swear if one confirmed cabal member ever showed his head in front of me, I’d punch it clean off his shoulders.
It feels like we’ve been conquered by the pastiest, uncoolest group of emotionally damaged, unsure-of-themselves, misdirected, gutless, hiding, crying little weaklings who somehow found magic.
It’s like a bad dream.
Who put these losers in charge?
Money?
Who gives a FUCK about money!!??
Gotta stop this shit. It’s making me feel weak.
It’s almost getting to feel like when I’ve had to back away from fights before - simply because I knew I was going to hurt the poor fella- the cabal are a joke! Piss weak!
No real man or woman of integrity would operate like this - their acts are those of cowards.
To any Cabal Rat that may trawl our home site - Don’t be Afraid anymore little one, the giants are taking care of this - Smile smile

Sorry, starseeds - I am annoyed
Russ

#5 2023-07-14 00:56:19

Tecumseh

@Lyran

Russ. Channel the annoyance into "I DO NOT CONSENT"!!!

Our friends have told us over and over again that they have to listen to us. And organizing starts with the mental projection-manifesting in the collective. As strong as we can. Apparently it's very strong already. There are signs everywhere that it is making a difference.

We do not consent. And who are you?  My collective is very interested to find out exactly who you are. And keep projecting it. Repetition is good.

I sometimes picture HMA with a good size golden pair of shears snipping away at all that red tape she finds in local and system wide beaurocracy and turning it into confetti. Then sweeping it up and burning it.

Snip snip. Let's find out who/what is behind the curtain.

Sol13U-3 branch is going to insist on a full census. ALL of it. In the NOW, now..... now .

No more games.

Edit: it was HMA with the shears. HMR most likely would need a broad sword or a Battle Axe.   Oops

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-18 20:37:54)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-07-14 01:00:26

Pymander

A thought I had in the shower.. The Moon was brought here during the peak of the Orion Wars. I know the GF had mostly good intentions for bringing it, but, it seems very likely to me there have been elements that infiltrated their groups and saw an opportunity to use the Moon for more regressive purposes. It was an intense war. You can't underestimate the other side especially since the lizards have proven to be quite crafty.

I don't buy for a second that the Moon is a no-fly zone because of radiation. It's the exact scenario with Antarctica. They say you're not allowed to fly over because the noise could disturb the "fragile ecosystem"... of snow and a few penguins. Yeah right.

I suspect that if the Taygetans were able to throughly inspect the Moon from the inside that very big discoveries would be made... probably not very good ones. I just see so many parallels with how the average human is convinced their governments care for them in the same way that most ET's still trust in the overall Galactic Federation.

Edit: One final thought... If I remember correctly, humans on Earth during the time of Tiamat were either interstellar or at least knew ET's existed. When the Moon was brought here, what truly was the motivation for placing the hologram on it? Shouldn't the humans of that era have been accustomed to seeing spaceships and not thought it that strange to see a biosphere in orbit (especially given all they went through)? I sense that the installation of the hologram could have been the earliest stages of wiping the interstellar memory from humans and was primarily done to further this agenda.

Last edited by Pymander (2023-07-14 01:43:37)

#7 2023-07-14 01:46:00

Tecumseh

@Pymander

I don't feel that Swaruunians are very enamoured with federation. High Council Alcyone 9 has been hinted to be.... not amused. Karistus/Jovian... not amused. Awakening Terrans... not amused at all. Who else I wonder, is not amused?

Interesting collective we have going on here smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2023-07-14 17:14:03

Scott Summers

Ivy. U rock. That is all. smile

#9 2023-07-14 17:32:42

Alec

Ivy, I want to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts on this complex topic with everyone.
Your contribution is highly valuable and valid from all perspectives. The time and effort you invested in writing this are truly appreciated.

It is believed that within the Federation, there exist two groups locked in perpetual disagreement, a conflict that has persisted for ages.
Trust is scarce between these factions.

A significant amount of information remains shrouded in secrecy, perhaps known to only a select few individuals, though even then, I have doubts about anyone possessing all-encompassing knowledge.
When I refer to "people" or "someone," it encompasses beings of all shapes and forms.

As you rightly mentioned, the situation is exceedingly complex, extending beyond Earth to encompass suspicious activities occurring elsewhere.
Your comment will undoubtedly raise further thought-provoking questions. I am also curious to read the opinions on this matter.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-14 17:34:59)

#10 2023-07-14 22:46:46

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey there Alec, thanks for your kind words, I too appreciate you taking the time to read my long post and finding some value in it smile

Funny or not, but right after watching Mari's video and listening to those shady details, my gut and mind started seeing the information we learned so far about the Trojan Moon (that's what I'm calling it now lol) in the ways I shared in the post as my theories. Maybe this is a download stream or something, but I can see in my mind how so much of the information on this biosphere is even more shadier than what has been shared and is imaginable. As you've said too, the UFOP is severely divided, especially between the planetary and interplanetary levels; where the latter is too silent and dismissive when it comes to this system's major imbalances. But my theories are rather uniform and simple to understand/see how they connect (something complex does not have to be complicated).

I'm currently working on expanding and clarifying my theories, since there is more I wanted to share but didn't want to write a book sized post hehe

Thanks again Alec for your kind response, let's see what others add to what I have and the general topic of what Mari has disclosed smile

Haha I like the nickname "Trojan Moon".

Mari, Gosia, and Arien/Za'el are effectively stimulating perceptions, particularly among Starseeds. Imagine a place where there is no rain, no plants, no trees, and no animals. Then, when small showers finally arrive, you begin to witness patches of green emerging from the ground. This analogy reflects the current situation, where the seeds were already present beneath the surface, awaiting the necessary water to facilitate growth. Tays and Swas serve as the catalyst, providing the nourishing water to help you flourish.

Your diligent exploration of theories and probabilities is truly impressive. It aligns perfectly with what is required at this moment. Keep up the great work! smile

#11 2023-07-14 23:58:11

Meridianwoman

Thank you Ivy_of_Erra for your insightful ideas.  Reading the posts, I begin to wonder and wander, and try to put pieces of the puzzle together.
I look forward to reading more of your writings.

Also thanks to Scott and Alec too!

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#12 2023-07-16 07:20:36

Pymander

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hello everyone,

So this train of thought raises additional questions and in my opinion casts doubt on the sequence of events that led to the Moon ship being in this system at all. Think of it, if the UFOP knew there is a war in Sol13 why bring such a large Andromedan craft here, its not a fighter craft, it takes forever to move around and must be parked outside the system, plus let's not forget endangering the lives of millions onboard. And this is where the sequence is shady, its mentioned that the ship got damaged beyond repair due to the fighting that was happening on Tiamat; but what was that large of a ship doing inside the system to begin with?? Sol13 is quite a large system and the fighting was happening on the inner planets not outside the system where Moon biosphere should've been kept.

Point 2: Moon was heavily contaminated with ionizing radiation from the nuclear weapons it got attacked with during the fighting.

The problem with this point is not if there is some ionizing radiation on the Moon ship, as even energy weapons can leave behind some radiation, (and in the span of 12,500 years that little amount could've easily been scrubbed), but why are there nuclear reactors internally powering systems when zero point energy would be more sustainable and cleaner?? And this is where I have another theory, one that will inevitably reflect negatively on the UFOP/the Andros specifically.

My theory, and borderline accusation, being; I think at that time a group of UFOP races/mostly Andromedans, created an agreement with the Orion empire in secret to destabilize the Sol13 system for a set period of time/a cycle of 12,500 years. Why? Because at a certain level of the UFOP there are members who see themselves as builders/gardeners of consciousness, that utilize the concepts of duality to stir and foster cycles of light and dark for the evolution of beings across the universe. But to bring about these cycles, they must be in charge and work with both extremes in duality i.e light and dark which is where the triad concept of Problem, Reaction, Solution originated from. And where do we see a detailed outline of these dualistic cycles? Right, Hinduism which is Andromedan in inception.

Ivy I think your rationale is spot on. It's said that souls become obsessed with expansion through dualistic experiences. It would make a lot of sense that the Andromedans could have been seeking this leveling the "game" up and made deals with the regressives. It's not really about them wanting all out war but wanting a playground to create more and more suffering to test souls and themselves against the greatest opponent. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I understand their reasoning, but, I think it's gotten out of hand and they were quite deceptive with how they went about it. As Yahzi has said, suffering isn't necessary to create expansion. And perhaps them being exposed and those consequences is how they will learn that lesson.

#13 2023-07-16 10:40:35

mitkobs

Suffering is not necessary for expansion only for advanced souls. An advanced soul is so sensitive, intelligent and empathic that can make an experience of anyone who is suffering own and take the lessons without going through what the suffering people are going. For example you can read a book and take the lessons that the characters in the book are having with just putting yourself in the shoes of the characters. The author of the book is another level mastery with being able to portray all that is going on in the novel with words, making living pictures of the mind.

#14 2023-07-16 13:59:04

Ariya

Ivy - I really value you sharing your thoughts on this, and I agree that this subject is very stimulating in terms of inward thought and inspiration.  Thank you for your perspective !

I think for many of us here, (despite understanding both the mechanical need, and the personal experiential reasons created by the moon’s presence) the use of nuclear reactors - over other means- as frequency modification to create the conditions required for a short intense lifetime of learning feels a little extreme! This applies to both Lyran human body and nature and animals of Earth. At some level, there appears to be an absolute obsession with releasing dangerous radiation into our environment via nuclear power activity, weapons and other means. In my opinion, the level of toxic pollution creates unnecessary suffering - and only serves a certain type of low frequency being. 

So I am grateful for Mari’s persistence in looking into the details of the Pressurised Water Reactors and the Fast Neutron Reactors that are currently being used. It is curious that this technology came to use (from public understanding) in the 50’s and 60’s. I recall Swaruu of Erra describing how in the 1960s the cabal / reptilians managed to “physically get their hands on lunar computers” (see Reptilian Matrix Hack and Mind Control Message 10) It would seem that this is somehow linked, though it certainly leaves many questions unanswered.

One of the major aspects of this disclosure is to realise how thin the line is between the interstellar and earth humanity- both in physical terms whereby extraterrestrials walk among us, geographical control ( Antarctica) and within and above power and politics. It’s easy to now see that mind control and retelling of stories to justify dubious actions reaches beyond Earth. We are all part of the same game.

#15 2023-07-16 18:18:13

Jupiter 9

Hello Ivy,

I have had similar thoughts and my conclusion so far is that most likely the  last 12,500 years of this solar system been part of some kind of Federation project from higher levels of the UFoP.

I understand the stepped council structure in the Pleiades star cluster but I am not very clear which stepped council is above the Saturn federation council here. And from what I know from this contact so far, my sense too is that it was most likely part of some plan or agreement between a regressive group and a fed council above the Saturn fed council or even higher. It didn't occur to me until now but now that you mention it, this could have been a joint project between higher federation levels and higher Orion Council levels, possibly as some kind of attempt to heal the remaining Orion War galaxy wounds.

It is very likely that this might have been a plan to create the conditions for an extreme light/dark experience in this solar system, and as part of that plan they may have made an agreement to give them permission to enter this system and have Saturn under their control to be the dark half of this "game". And there were already the Karistus in Jupiter, so in their plan they would serve as the light half. Edit: Plus the Federation would also enter and play on the light side using Starseeds. And also it may have been the plan to use Earth as some kind of proxy war and contain their Orion War conflict there, similar to how NATO and Russia are not fighting directly each other outside Ukraine but they are having a proxy war inside Ukraine. And now that I think of it who knows, maybe they made some kind of peace agreement with the Orion Council and decided in a technocratic and cold logic manner, to contain the war between the Reptilians/Orion Empire Remnants and Lyrians/Federation on Earth and they can have peace or a cold war over the rest of the Galaxy outside Earth. 

And you never know but if this was indeed a Federation project, from the little I know it doesn't make much sense to me personally, for this to have been some kind of plan or agreement with negative intentions behind it. What makes more sense to me is for this to have been a project that started with maybe more neutral and cold logical but still positive intentions. And because it was maybe a more technocratic and cold logical plan, it didn't go as they expected and they ended up with one big Galactic mess in their hands.

And again I can't say I understand that well how the UFoP operates and how decisions are made at the higher councils, but I personally find it very hard to believe that part of the plan would be the destruction of a planet. You'd have to be really really stupid and very disconnected from your inner guidance and very primitive spiritually to make that part of your plan. The Andromedans would probably not even intentionally sacrifice an ant, because of their karma beliefs, let alone a planetary being.

But it is possible that if they made an agreement with the negative remnants of the Orior Empire, they may have been naive and underestimated them and fallen into a trap, and it is totally possible for the negative spiritually unevolved group to have a plan that includes the destruction of a planet.

And if this is true then the Federation shares a big responsibility for this mess, but my sense is that the Federation is not guilty of intentional harm but is guilty of unintentional harm. Similar to how a driver that hits a pedestrian because they are texting and distracted is responsible for the harm that they do to the pedestrian but they are not guilty of intentionally planning and hitting the pedestrian.

Anyway, these are some of my thoughts, thanks for sharing Ivy and everyone else. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-16 18:44:03)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#16 2023-07-16 18:18:52

Jupiter 9

And these are some releted quotes that came to mind from: Saturn - Solar System - Information from Swaruu of Erra (Extraterrestrial Information - Taygeta):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swaruu (9): Continuing with the Saturn. The Cabal has placed esoteric values on Saturn because its moons, unlike those of Jupiter jealously guarded by the Karistus, have been used and continue to be used as bases for countless races. They contain interstellar ship relay stations, colonies, large cities of something like 80 races. The area until relatively recently was dominated by regressive Sauroid Draconian (not Alpha Draconian) base races.

Swaruu (9): Since the problem of negative Sauroid races dominating the area has been removed, Saturn and its moons have become a rather peaceful place. Dominated by positive and Federation races. They have large bases and colonies on their moons as I have already said.

Robert: Did humans get to some of those moons or Saturn with the SSP?

Swaruu (9): Yes. Good question. But they have been taken there by the Reptilians. Since Saturn or the Saturn region was (no longer) under negative control, Saturn has been taken or idealized in the secret societies. <--- Important to mention that.

Saturn is taken as the controlling base of the Matrix. In part that was true. But the area is no longer under Sauroid control.

Gosia: At what time was Saturn under negative control? Which years?

Swaruu (9): Until 2012.

Gosia: Since?

Swaruu (9): Since about 10,000 years ago. The last great battle was against a large negative Sauroid cube that served as a base and distribution center for merchandise, human flesh and slaves. Cube represented in the Star Trek Saga as the Borg Cube. Notice how they tell you everything behind your back. Notice how a cube has six sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-16 18:20:29)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#17 2023-07-16 20:25:49

Paganini

Oh boy!  You've really opened up a can of worms now!  And I love it!  What a great hypothesis Ivy.  As above so below since this is exactly how things operate on Earth with all of the secretive nasty dealings.  Your thoughts and pieces of the puzzle are highly plausible.  The only other perspective I would differ on is that they're too arrogant to think they've lost control of the plot.  They would rather break than bend.  But I think it's pretty obvious they've created a monster they can no longer control.  And we have a mess on our hands but we will clean it all up and learn from it as long as the data is available.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hello everyone,

It seems I'm not alone in getting extra internal perspectives on Mari's information regarding the shady aspects to the Moon. Most of you guys have gut feelings similar to mine but I've been seeing this from another set of perspectives and thought I'd share them (plus some questions also that our friends could answer).

Point 1: Moon was used as a counter balance to stabilize Earth due to its massive influx of Tiamat's waters.

Sure, this on the surface seems possible but only with the Moon's mass alone, without the layer of its destructive frequency suppressing system. Since I don't see how that extra layer would have helped in water stabilization when the Moon's mass should be sufficient i.e tide stability does not need to have Earth's frequency lowered. And on this note, how come Venus did not have a need for a counter balance since its smaller than Earth and it too got just as flooded?

Additionally, and now this is my theory; I think the presence of the Moon ship is what caused Tiamat to be destabilized and not the weapons used in the battle.

Let me clarify, at that time the planets were closer to one another (Mercury, Venus, Tiamat, Ceres, Earth etc) with Venus, Ceres and Earth acting as a triangular gravitational energetic pyramid around Tiamat. So Venus and Earth were the two bases of the pyramid, on each side of Tiamat, with Ceres as the third 'top' point. Even in esoteric secret knowledge, the pyramid's bases act as a positive and negative channel while the third is the top and neutral in polarity. So it was this energetic triad of smaller planets that is most likely how Tiamat evolved to kept her massive oceans in balance, as Venus and Earth acted on its tides and the general fluid dynamics of its large mass. Now if we recall, we learned that certain sized ships (especially a near planet sized biosphere) are kept outside of a star system since their size alone impacts the gravitational and energetic dynamics of the native bodies in a system (something I'm sure was known then too).

So this train of thought raises additional questions and in my opinion casts doubt on the sequence of events that led to the Moon ship being in this system at all. Think of it, if the UFOP knew there is a war in Sol13 why bring such a large Andromedan craft here, its not a fighter craft, it takes forever to move around and must be parked outside the system, plus let's not forget endangering the lives of millions onboard. And this is where the sequence is shady, its mentioned that the ship got damaged beyond repair due to the fighting that was happening on Tiamat; but what was that large of a ship doing inside the system to begin with?? Sol13 is quite a large system and the fighting was happening on the inner planets not outside the system where Moon biosphere should've been kept.

Point 2: Moon was heavily contaminated with ionizing radiation from the nuclear weapons it got attacked with during the fighting.

The problem with this point is not if there is some ionizing radiation on the Moon ship, as even energy weapons can leave behind some radiation, (and in the span of 12,500 years that little amount could've easily been scrubbed), but why are there nuclear reactors internally powering systems when zero point energy would be more sustainable and cleaner?? And this is where I have another theory, one that will inevitably reflect negatively on the UFOP/the Andros specifically.

My theory, and borderline accusation, being; I think at that time a group of UFOP races/mostly Andromedans, created an agreement with the Orion empire in secret to destabilize the Sol13 system for a set period of time/a cycle of 12,500 years. Why? Because at a certain level of the UFOP there are members who see themselves as builders/gardeners of consciousness, that utilize the concepts of duality to stir and foster cycles of light and dark for the evolution of beings across the universe. But to bring about these cycles, they must be in charge and work with both extremes in duality i.e light and dark which is where the triad concept of Problem, Reaction, Solution originated from. And where do we see a detailed outline of these dualistic cycles? Right, Hinduism which is Andromedan in inception.

I know this is a bold accusation but as Mari said, even the amount of reactors, 12, is a rabbit hole. So let me explore that hole in light of this possible dark alliance between a certain UFOP council (Saturn level) and the Orion empire ( specifically its groups that have not evolved). What if, during all that fighting the UFOP at the star system level (Saturn) met up with Orion and reached an agreement to let them rule this system but for a set duration/cycle, and when that was up the beings of this system would either evolve and overthrow them or their reign would continue (as it would be the people's fault for not evolving their consciousness). If you think about it, if a planet is to be sacrificed and this intense duality play enacted, it would be up to the decision of the top governing body of that system (I'm not saying this is right because its not, just trying to see it from Saturn UFOP level). So once the agreement was reached (to destroy Tiamat and start this cycle), the biosphere was brought inside the system and under the cloak of fighting it was easy to hide the reason for the planet's demise, blaming it on the nuclear weapons when that was not the case. So the fighting was used as a 'good' crisis to bring in a Trojan horse; on one hand it stabilized the problem it caused with its presence and also ushered in a hidden one that would be the present 12,500 year grand cycle that in itself contains smaller cycles of forced consciousness evolution.

As scary as this seems, it does make sense given the disparity between the UFOP levels and how at planetary level hands are tied while at star system level the problems of this system get ignored. With this being also why the Saturn UFOP is so secretive and silent on this system's problems, almost as if they know full well it was them who started this mess and equally know if found out there would be the largest exo-political drama as not seen in eons for the UFOP at all levels. Since the Trojan Moon horse was already loaded with the frequency dampening system attached to nuclear reactors from day 1 of it being used as a counter weight, almost as if the UFOP at Saturn level knew all along that such a giant biosphere ship would be the perfect solution to a planet being destroyed from the system.

So to conclude, for now; those 12 reactors are the radiation source on the Moon ship and its fully sanctioned at the Saturn UFOP level to keep them operational until the grand 12,500 year cycle is complete. And why only certain UFOP races are given permission to go to the Moon, because its those that also agree with the barbaric forcing of consciousness evolution on beings that want to have an experience i.e life as a member of this system. The degree of radiation contamination on the Moon is controlled and that is the secret, those reactors were loaded on there for a specific purpose from Saturn UFOP level before it took Tiamat's place.

If this is even partly true, (the Saturn agreement with Orion regressives) then the genocide they have committed and continue to allow is, in my view, absolutely unjustifiable to raising consciousness. Because the trauma is far greater, even if from the spirit side where life is a cosmic joke, than what has been worked through in however long it has passed from the 12,500. Beings for the most part seem to be kicked out of their Earth lives full of pain and trauma to such degree that they endlessly repeat what hurt them and not learning from the difficulties. And sure, Sol13, Earth specifically, is extremely hard, but maybe it has been made too difficult? Maybe to the point of where even Saturn UFOP lost control of the plot but might be too ashamed to admit they opened this can of worms in the first place?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think and let's talk about it more. Because what Mari shared is definitely something important to explore further smile

In La'kech

#18 2023-07-17 14:46:37

Ariya

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Something I recently also had a realization on, too much love without freedom can become possessive and restrictive, while too much freedom can be a rejection and disassociation. So the goal is balance, if you love something you also understand that it needs its space/freedom to express itself in the unique way that that part of you has the capacity to. And I get the impression that at certain advanced levels, the line between love and freedom gets blurred to where it can be damaging to the parts of Source that are less aware i.e '5D' material experiences vs. sitting on a unified cloud in 9D or whatever lol Which is why I personally see the Swaruus as balanced teachers, they understand that we in a more limited reality range are them yet they also know we need the space/freedom to express ourselves and grow in the unique ways we posses.

Anyway, I know this is off tangent (although it does connect in the end) but I think the UFOP and Orion higher levels need a reminder, to check in with themselves and remember the balance between love and freedom.

This is interesting because from an etymological point of view “love” and “freedom” share the same root word: 
prī-, Proto-Indo-European root meaning "to love." In some languages (Germanic and Celtic) it developed derivatives with the sense "free - not in bondage." German frei, Dutch vrij, are example derivatives.   

I don’t know if this helps your exploration of love and freedom but I find it interesting that two concepts are inextricably linked and one cannot exist without the other!!

(P.S I only know this because my birth name is Priya which comes from the same root Sanskrit,  प्रिय which means “be-loved / be free”)

#19 2023-07-17 22:26:16

Jupiter 9

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey Jupiter,

(...)

I understand what you mean, and I guess it depends on what level was that plan made. If it was made on the level of the physical Federation levels then I am more or less in alighnement with what you are saying. If that plan was made in more non-physical levels of the Federation then on that level I think it's not entirely accurate to say that certain beings created those plans. At that above-the-physical level I think it is more accurate to say WE created those plans.

And looking at it from that non physical level too, it is more accurate for all of us to take some of the responsibility for agreeing with those plans and not just shift all the responsibility to the Federation.So at the physical level yes the UFoP shares a lot of the responsibility but ultimately if we go one step higher every soul that is involved with Earth whether on planet or off planet, shares some responsibility for this mess to one degree or another.

And I say this in a complimentary way to what you are saying, and I think it's important to include this angle in the conversation and also look at thing from this higher angle too, and this way have an even more complete picture. It is true that the UFoP are the controllers of the terrestrial matrix, and at the same time it is also true that from the level above the physical, WE are the controllers of the Federation. And I am not talking so much about blame, I am mostly talking about responsibility.

smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-17 22:29:29)

#20 2023-07-18 20:06:55

StarDeity
Banned

I get the feeling that there might be an a.i. controlling from Saturn...
And maybe an a.i. from their own creation, that maybe became "conscious"
And those ETs there allow it to make desicions regarding Earth...
I ofc could be wrong about this too...
If those non-Lyran races are so much different than us, to the point of suppressing emotions and all, they would then need something and/or someone with "emotion" to guide them, to try to "better understand" the situation here.
And those non-Lyran races are patriarcal and don't want to listen to the Tay...
So... Yes, they come off as Sociopathic, and also supremacists even... Those on Saturn.
Narcissists/Sociopaths/Psychopaths all have tendency of being supremacists.

This is why I don't understand why Lyrans in general would allow themselves be part of a Federation of Planets lead by Patriarcal Supremacists like those non-Lyrans in Saturn...
If you knew how Taygetans are... completely opposite...
That's why they don't agree, and disassociate from those Saturn pricks.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-07-18 20:08:54)

#21 2023-07-18 20:49:01

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:

Hello Ivy,

I have had similar thoughts and my conclusion so far is that most likely the  last 12,500 years of this solar system been part of some kind of Federation project from higher levels of the UFoP.

I understand the stepped council structure in the Pleiades star cluster but I am not very clear which stepped council is above the Saturn federation council here. And from what I know from this contact so far, my sense too is that it was most likely part of some plan or agreement between a regressive group and a fed council above the Saturn fed council or even higher. It didn't occur to me until now but now that you mention it, this could have been a joint project between higher federation levels and higher Orion Council levels, possibly as some kind of attempt to heal the remaining Orion War galaxy wounds.

It is very likely that this might have been a plan to create the conditions for an extreme light/dark experience in this solar system, and as part of that plan they may have made an agreement to give them permission to enter this system and have Saturn under their control to be the dark half of this "game". And there were already the Karistus in Jupiter, so in their plan they would serve as the light half. Edit: Plus the Federation would also enter and play on the light side using Starseeds. And also it may have been the plan to use Earth as some kind of proxy war and contain their Orion War conflict there, similar to how NATO and Russia are not fighting directly each other outside Ukraine but they are having a proxy war inside Ukraine. And now that I think of it who knows, maybe they made some kind of peace agreement with the Orion Council and decided in a technocratic and cold logic manner, to contain the war between the Reptilians/Orion Empire Remnants and Lyrians/Federation on Earth and they can have peace or a cold war over the rest of the Galaxy outside Earth. 

And you never know but if this was indeed a Federation project, from the little I know it doesn't make much sense to me personally, for this to have been some kind of plan or agreement with negative intentions behind it. What makes more sense to me is for this to have been a project that started with maybe more neutral and cold logical but still positive intentions. And because it was maybe a more technocratic and cold logical plan, it didn't go as they expected and they ended up with one big Galactic mess in their hands.

And again I can't say I understand that well how the UFoP operates and how decisions are made at the higher councils, but I personally find it very hard to believe that part of the plan would be the destruction of a planet. You'd have to be really really stupid and very disconnected from your inner guidance and very primitive spiritually to make that part of your plan. The Andromedans would probably not even intentionally sacrifice an ant, because of their karma beliefs, let alone a planetary being.

But it is possible that if they made an agreement with the negative remnants of the Orior Empire, they may have been naive and underestimated them and fallen into a trap, and it is totally possible for the negative spiritually unevolved group to have a plan that includes the destruction of a planet.

And if this is true then the Federation shares a big responsibility for this mess, but my sense is that the Federation is not guilty of intentional harm but is guilty of unintentional harm. Similar to how a driver that hits a pedestrian because they are texting and distracted is responsible for the harm that they do to the pedestrian but they are not guilty of intentionally planning and hitting the pedestrian.

Anyway, these are some of my thoughts, thanks for sharing Ivy and everyone else. smile

Good thing Jupiter is not necessarily UFoP huh? I'm under the impression that Karistus Jovian is not very enamoured with how they operate.

I've explored that notion and like it very much smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#22 2023-07-18 21:23:54

StarDeity
Banned

I thought the Andromedans started it?
Like they brought the Holographic Society system, and then Fed was created..?

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-07-18 22:18:00)

#23 2023-07-19 15:37:57

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

Good thing Jupiter is not necessarily UFoP huh? I'm under the impression that Karistus Jovian is not very enamoured with how they operate.

I've explored that notion and like it very much smile

I think I probably am from a race that is part of the UFoP.... but yeah the Jupiter area is probably exclusively Karistus jurisdiction.

#24 2023-07-19 15:51:51

Jupiter 9

According to this transcript the Federation was founded mainly by Andromedans, Arcturians and Lyrians:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote from: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)

Overview. Functions, goals in space:

Swaruu X: The Federation, also called, or known as United Federation of Planets, using human terms, is a very large multi-cultural, multi planet and multi-density organization founded right after the Great Expansion from Lyra where many human looking races were being persecuted by sauroid regressive species, as the history goes.

It was founded by 3 main species: Andromedans, Arcturians, and Lyrians, (represented by the 3 main bright stars in the Federation's logo) although there are many other races who can also be considered as founders.

Its main goal is to establish alliances to face threats and problems in space. And it can be considered as an expansion of the original organization Andromedans already had, known as Andromeda Council, to include multiple races, all with the purpose of establishing trade and safety agreements and treaties.

The Federation is officially supposed to be a large super organization to ensure peace and good interactions between its members. And even ensure the best way possible to manage other people or races who are not official members such as lesser races who are still in a pre-industrial stage. [...]

#25 2023-07-19 18:15:43

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:

According to this transcript the Federation was founded mainly by Andromedans, Arcturians and Lyrians:

Quote from: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)

Overview. Functions, goals in space:

Swaruu X: The Federation, also called, or known as United Federation of Planets, using human terms, is a very large multi-cultural, multi planet and multi-density organization founded right after the Great Expansion from Lyra where many human looking races were being persecuted by sauroid regressive species, as the history goes.

It was founded by 3 main species: Andromedans, Arcturians, and Lyrians, (represented by the 3 main bright stars in the Federation's logo) although there are many other races who can also be considered as founders.

Its main goal is to establish alliances to face threats and problems in space. And it can be considered as an expansion of the original organization Andromedans already had, known as Andromeda Council, to include multiple races, all with the purpose of establishing trade and safety agreements and treaties.

The Federation is officially supposed to be a large super organization to ensure peace and good interactions between its members. And even ensure the best way possible to manage other people or races who are not official members such as lesser races who are still in a pre-industrial stage. [...]

Yeah. I have been re-reading many of those transcripts. For years now.

And it always amazes me how congruent it is with much of what I read in the decades preceding Taygetan information. Not all obviously. But it has helped me focus. And discern.

Everything is so thick down here that it takes you a while for it to sink in. So frustrating. You have to develop patience and perseverance. Which I never really started fully appreciating till I hit 50.

This constant underlying notion that you have to be able to love yourself in order to fully appreciate the concept of loving others? I understood that instinctively until I was in my 20's. Then lost it and didn't start picking it back up or realize that I had lost it until my early 50's. And I never ever fit in with the crowd. Or anyone else for that matter! Including family.

Since then I've been right back in my 8-12 years. Starting over again with better understanding smile

I don't wonder why anymore. It's so obvious it's not funny.

I don't wonder anymore about why I have always seen the bigger picture. Confused about why no one else understood me. Are you the crazy one or the sane one? What's great about it is that you are both, and neither. You just have maturity that you are not quite sure where it came from. You don't recall very well.

We have to nurture our Soul/Katra/Adma group or we are not going to get very far down here. With whatever it is our goal for being here.

And that my friend does not include Federation rules. Like the extraction conversation going on right now. I'm not interested in extraction. Step -up, step-around, step-back is how Sol13U personel and students do it. Field trips. Nothing more complicated than that. It's not that complicated smile

The bigger picture.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-19 18:33:22)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer