You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-15 04:17:15

Yukio

Are people increasingly becoming more aggressive across the World?

I've been churning through videos lately and have noticed the increase in aggressive behaviours across the world , especially in the United States and the U.K. but it's everywhere.

I'm feeling that the controllers are slowly increasing their mind control (synthetic telepathy) attacks on people through the 5G networks, making people behave in ways that arent theirs.

Is this the zombie apocalypse the controllers have stated?

Anyone else seeing this?

I would love to know if this aggressive behaviour can be detected by the Taygetan's on board their ship?

#2 2023-07-15 07:50:29

mitkobs

Re: Are people increasingly becoming more aggressive across the World?

I can observe and may detect negative around but will not affirm it. Being creator of my/your own reality is to know what to affirm and what to avoid affirming depending on what I/you want to experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-15 07:51:37)

#3 2023-07-15 15:45:41

StarDeity
Banned

Jabbed ppl for the most part would be becoming more hostile...

I've noticed it, how some people out there have attitudes and hostility...

#4 2023-07-15 17:26:15

SSSany

I have to agree to the original premise of this topic.
It looks like, generally speaking, ordinary people have "shorter fuse" than usually. Now they go "ballistic" much easier on, it seems to me, less stimuli.
Again, this is corroborated only with my personal observations.
Since I'm working with many people daily, the trend is visible to me. I would say it started somewhere in the middle of the "papaya" thing.
Perhaps it is additional mental influence/synthetic telepathy, but I'm leaning to explain this with accumulated stress/lunacy people where exposed to.
When the mental pressure is constant and does not stop. When bad news piles up. When the financial system shows bad signs and people have more and more problems of this type. When people behave badly towards each other (learned behavior from the media). When (put what you want).. 
It's no wonder that people are on edge. Unfortunately sad
Personally, I need more awareness to recognize people's mood "on the fly" and adapt to it in the blink of an eye. Otherwise, there may be problems.
Is this rant of mine have any sense to you?

#5 2023-07-15 17:34:18

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

It has been mentioned by the team. Expect less/dwindling connection with Source. It's a cycle that they (whom ever they are) impose on a population that they are loosing control of.

With loss of control they artificially impose a "reset". Try to kill off as many as they can in order to make it more manageable. We see many examples of this throughout history. It's an old playbook. Ancient.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-07-15 17:50:06

Alec

Tecumseh wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

It has been mentioned by the team. Expect less/dwindling connection with Source. It's a cycle that they (whom ever they are) impose on a population that they are loosing control of.

With loss of control they artificially impose a "reset". Try to kill off as many as they can in order to make it more manageable. We see many examples of this throughout history. It's an old playbook. Ancient.

This situation has resulted in an unintended and adverse outcome for them, as the loss of control has worsened. Surprisingly, a significant number of people experienced an awakening after consuming the Papaya, leading to remarkable results. This unexpected consequence has had the opposite effect of what was possibly anticipated.

While it is true that there have been and continue to be damages, it backfired in a sense that it actually brought about greater awareness.

Next: Fake Alien Invasion
Result: Failure

#7 2023-07-15 18:34:21

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:

I have to agree to the original premise of this topic.
It looks like, generally speaking, ordinary people have "shorter fuse" than usually. Now they go "ballistic" much easier on, it seems to me, less stimuli.
Again, this is corroborated only with my personal observations.
Since I'm working with many people daily, the trend is visible to me. I would say it started somewhere in the middle of the "papaya" thing.
Perhaps it is additional mental influence/synthetic telepathy, but I'm leaning to explain this with accumulated stress/lunacy people where exposed to.
When the mental pressure is constant and does not stop. When bad news piles up. When the financial system shows bad signs and people have more and more problems of this type. When people behave badly towards each other (learned behavior from the media). When (put what you want).. 
It's no wonder that people are on edge. Unfortunately sad
Personally, I need more awareness to recognize people's mood "on the fly" and adapt to it in the blink of an eye. Otherwise, there may be problems.
Is this rant of mine have any sense to you?

Yes, all this soup of negativity and struggle piles up...
Some people are more vulnerable than others, like not being able to control well their emotions, and could lash out at others, and become violent even... yikes

#8 2023-07-16 22:36:07

Horton HaW

Yukio wrote:

I've been churning through videos lately and have noticed the increase in aggressive behaviours across the world , especially in the United States and the U.K. but it's everywhere.

I'm feeling that the controllers are slowly increasing their mind control (synthetic telepathy) attacks on people through the 5G networks, making people behave in ways that arent theirs.

Anyone else seeing this?

I would love to know if this aggressive behaviour can be detected by the Taygetan's on board their ship?

Yes. However, they hype what will scare you. I just posted a link discussing the jabs, the networks and how well they can control populations. Irritation and anger isn't hard.
They are able to detect many things so yes I am sure they detect it in various ways.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-16 22:38:09)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-07-17 00:00:56

StarDeity
Banned

Tecumseh wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yes.

#10 2023-07-17 13:33:16

Bucegi

Yukio wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

yes

Board footer