You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-16 19:56:51

Paganini

Van Allen Belts/Bands

I tried to find this online but there was no info.  Does anyone know if the Van Allen Belts can be seen with the naked eye?  I ask because last night I had a dream that I was eagerly opening the back door of my house to go outside because the Van Allen Belts could be seen by everyone.  I'm thinking this probably wouldn't be a good thing if it could happen because of it's radiation, but in my dream I was feeling very happy that this could be seen with the naked eye by everyone on Earth.  It's possible I simply had the dream because I had watched Mari's latest moon video a couple of days prior.  Thoughts anyone?  Any dream interpreters out there? :-)

In La'kech

#2 2023-07-17 20:19:12

Jupiter 9

Re: Van Allen Belts/Bands

I think it's invisible to the naked eye and it's similar to how you can see the effect that the Earth's magnetic field has on particles and you see it as the aurora borealis effect.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer