You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-23 19:15:51

Jupiter 9

Our offline and online physical support system on the ground.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

And I hope its not going to be for too long, as I lack a support system to help me; because even the most strong and active starseed needs someone to turn to otherwise we burn through our Earth body quickly.

I think I get what you are saying here and I relate to this, cause I currently don't have a support system on the physical and I am still doing this lone wolf style, even though I know that I need to join forces with other like-minded vibrationally compatible with me starseeds on the ground, and have some ground allies and friends and support.

I(or it's more accurate to say my human part of me) keep avoiding and postponing dealing with some remaining childhood traumas that stand in the way and make it very hard for me to let people in and get closer to me. And I still keep people at a distance and don't form closer bonds with people, but I know that I need to stop avoiding and procrastinating and postponing dealing with these last remaining fears and childhood traumas, and there are plenty of people in the CA "community" that I can easily form closer ties and frienships and a closer alliance where we MUTUALLY support each other.

I think we all need to find and create smaller closer network of friends and allies with which we are more compatible and have good chemistry and have very similar "mission", and this way MUTUALLY support each other while independently carrying out our "missions" and living our lives as ET/Human hybrids/starseeds. And this is harder to do on the physical but it's easier to do it online.

It is NOW time for the Lone Wolf to come together and create a different kind of pack. Not a herd, but an empowered community. It is time to transition from the “I” to the “We” consciousness. It is time for the Lone Wolf to find his “pack”. (https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=28008#p28008)

Another thing that I need to prioritize is doing something similar to what Ariya shared, and deal with whatever remaining issues are standing in the way of becoming a match and manifesting meeting my "twin flame", either by manifesting my "5D twin flame" walking in in a body close to where I live, or if she is already on the planet attracting each other offline and joining forces and supporting each other on the ground.

This is actually a huge dream for me and I think it's one of THE best ways of having physical, mental and emotional support on the ground, to complement the energetic/non-physical support that we all already have, and also to complement the support of an offline or online closer friends and allies network. Because even if she is a hybrid and her human part has it's personal, familiy lineage and human collective unconscious baggage and we aren't be perfectly compatible, our ET+ half of our hybrid/starseed nature, will be  extremely compatible and in alignment and we will be able to support and understand each other on a deeper level, in a way that is not possible with a non-"twin flame" partner. Plus the way I understand it, part of our mission is to ground and embody our higher density way of life, so this is one way we can introduce the "5D Lyrian" type of romantic relationships in the collective, and embody and demonstrate a "5D Lyrian" paradigm of romantic relationships.

And personally if I have only my "twin flame" offline, then I don't mind that much if the rest of my ground support is online through the internet for now, although I do understand that it's important to find and join or create a small offline community of like minded people too.

PS

Note to my "twin flame": I am half joking but in case you are not already on the planet, I don't mind that much if the avatar you'll pick to walk in has average looks, but if you don't mind I suggest you pick an avatar that is doing relatively well financially. K thanx. hihihi smile

As I said it is one of my big dreams to share my "mission" here on the ground with a "twin flame", and I have very few issues left to deal with that are preventing me from being a match to relizing this dream and I am very close to manifesting it, and it is going to be so epic when we finally meet! smile

hqdefault.jpg

Peter Cetera - Next Time I Fall : High Quality version

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-24 17:37:44

Ariya

Re: Our offline and online physical support system on the ground.

Jupiter wrote:

Another thing that I need to prioritize is doing something similar to what Ariya shared, and deal with whatever remaining issues are standing in the way of becoming a match and manifesting meeting my "twin flame", either by manifesting my "5D twin flame" walking in in a body close to where I live, or if she is already on the planet attracting each other offline and joining forces and supporting each other on the ground.

I'm excited for you Jupiter - this is a lovely thing to manifest!

When these heartfelt desires come about you should take notice! It may be a part of a ‘higher’ plan you have set up for yourself, maybe it’s your twin flame calling out, or maybe it’s just something you want in your life and you have every right to enjoy!

I will admit the time between setting my intention and manifesting my wish was sometimes intense and painful. There were a lot of things I needed to let go to of (to prevent self sabotage), but slowly I emerged with a clear, calm mind. Focus and mental discipline is absolutely essential for accurate intentional manifestation - plus working through trauma is also one way we positively effect the collective consciousness.

When I want to manifest something specific, I construct a scene that reflects my desire. I put myself into a very relaxed state imagining myself as the Ether. (Because I am the Ether. ) I then play the scene that I want to manifest (always from a first person viewpoint) until every aspect of it is as vivid as real life. I do this over and over again until I fall asleep. As you fall asleep the gates of the subconscious open up and accept your wish (subconscious acceptance is necessary for manifestation into the physical world.) That's my technique - and it has worked well so far!

Jupiter wrote:

PS
Note to my "twin flame": I am half joking but in case you are not already on the planet, I don't mind that much if the avatar you'll pick to walk in has average looks, but if you don't mind I suggest you pick an avatar that is doing relatively well financially. K thanx. hihihi smile

^ 100% great advice to your twin flame. I had the same on my wish list  smile ^

Jupiter wrote:

As I said it is one of my big dreams to share my "mission" here on the ground with a "twin flame", and I have very few issues left to deal with that are preventing me from being a match to relizing this dream and I am very close to manifesting it, and it is going to be so epic when we finally meet! smile

I IMAGINE you coming back very soon to share your success story ❤️

#3 2023-07-24 18:26:21

Tecumseh

We have been on a search for Twin Flames for a while now. No telling how long!

Always been an inner desire for me. Not sure Terra is such a good place for it though smile

Two heads are better than one. Especially those who share the same BLA (Between Lives Area) space.

Not sure "they" would allow that to happen much on Earth. I know that I am very dangerous to the "status quo". Imagine two of us who complete each other's sentences. And don't even need to talk to communicate.

A bunch of dynamic duos on Earth?

"Ea", Thoth, Enki, Lucifer, Marduks and countless other iterations of the same theme would not stand a chance. Black Sun would become Purple. Hell would freeze over. The Sun would go from yellow to white. A third of Mars would become a Penal Colony. Terran Biosphere would be cleaned up of Toxins.

Can't have that.

Or could we?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-24 18:44:44)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#4 2023-07-24 18:48:08

Ariya

Tecumseh wrote:

Always been an inner desire for me. Not sure Terra is such a good place for it though smile
Two heads are better than one. Especially those who share the same BLA (Between Lives Area) space.
Not sure "they" would allow that to happen much on Earth. I know that I am very dangerous to the "status quo". Imagine two of us who complete each other's sentences. And don't even need to talk to communicate.
Can't have that.

Hey! Hmm... now didn't I read somewhere - strive "not to be limited by the idea you are limited" !  wink ❤️

Last edited by Ariya (2023-07-24 18:54:18)

#5 2023-07-24 19:42:53

Tecumseh

Ariya wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Can't have that.

Hey! Hmm... now didn't I read somewhere - strive "not to be limited by the idea you are limited" !  wink ❤️

Exacatatackly! Let's make it happen!

Killing us will just make us stronger. And make enemies you don't want. We can be very Krafty.

Not like we haven't been planning to get back together for 12,500 third rock cycles or anything like that smile

I think our patience has run out.

Today's G vid with Tina set me off. But that's another topic.

I think the soup has been cooking long enough. And somebody over seasoned it to the point where it is barely edible.

Should not we be able to cook our own GD soup?

Asking for a friend smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-07-24 20:33:27

Tecumseh

There are some coincidences, but not very many.

Here is what my twin flame understands. From a female point of view of course. Which is subtlety different. But the core... mutual understanding is the same. Feminine side but much of the same things. Sometimes with better tactics they use. Or most of the time. They do tend to understand people better. And Men, they study.

https://youtu.be/u6gqNTtuMU8

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2023-07-25 03:10:53

Zeus

Jupiter trust in yourself and your manifestations. You will find your TF just let go and trust in the universe-go with the flow. I know you will achieve this result. Your not a lone wolf and you always have friends and family with you. Your vibrating high and if your family and friends can't relate then this is their loss.

#8 2023-07-25 10:43:05

Meeting your “twin flame” doesn’t necessarily solve anything, it can just as well throw you into the darkest night of the soul you can imagine. What if you meet them but the circumstances are such that you can’t be with them? What if they are not nearly as enlightened as you are, and more fond of material stuff, and value a wealthy lover over a spiritual one, not even recognizing who you are? What if they took the papayas and you are there to witness them slowly fading away and spiritual cords getting untied in 3d?

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2023-07-25 10:43:47)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#9 2023-07-25 19:34:09

Tecumseh

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Meeting your “twin flame” doesn’t necessarily solve anything, it can just as well throw you into the darkest night of the soul you can imagine. What if you meet them but the circumstances are such that you can’t be with them? What if they are not nearly as enlightened as you are, and more fond of material stuff, and value a wealthy lover over a spiritual one, not even recognizing who you are? What if they took the papayas and you are there to witness them slowly fading away and spiritual cords getting untied in 3d?

Been down that road, got the scars to prove it.

I think that those types of people could be NPC or an real person having an experience and part of that experience is limitation of themselves that you don't share right now.

In those cases, speaking from experience, it's best to leave them alone to continue their experience. You are almost obligated to not contaminate their experience. It could be seen as a violation of their free will if you interfere.

Not like they listen to you anyway! 

Nope! Not twin-flame. We listen to each other smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-07-25 22:10:06

Jupiter 9

Thanks for your replies and comments everyone, I don't have time for a more detailed reply but in short even though my "human part" has many limitations and flaws and many remaining lack programming that make it slower and harder to realize my dreams, I have done a lot of inner work over the last 9 years and my dreams keeps getting closer and closer with each month that passes.

And besides the inner work I have already done one more reason that I know that my big dreams are not that far from manifesting, is because it is only my human part that has all those issues, and my consciousness or mind or identity or ego-self or however you wanna call it, is alredy more expanded than my human part and I also have a super hero alter ego that doesn't have those issues and that alter ego becomes more and more my main identity and my old ego my secondary identity.

So the more I embody and take actions from my superhero alter ego identity the more cabaple I am at grounding and realizing some of my wildest dreams.

And of course this applies to all of you too, and the more I am able to see and get a taste and be in touch with my super hero alter ego best version of my self the more, the more I can see that versio in other people too. smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-25 22:13:10)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer