You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-25 17:20:19

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa & Kassia: Extractions and their problems, Part 4,

Kassia speaks directly to those who remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4Ev_MbdMM

Thank you Kassia and Mari smile

#2 2023-07-25 19:01:12

mitkobs

Re: MariSwa & Kassia: Extractions and their problems, Part 4,

A summary of the message. Embrace your current personality and do not mix it with fantasies about an unclear wanna be starseed personality. Live here and now and be proud of your current self.

#3 2023-07-25 23:19:39

I want to remind everyone that Mari/Yazhi have their higher selves in 7d as they have told us.

So, they have/are supposed  to forget their 7d as we have to forget 5d? I'm pretty sure Yazhi would say to remember everything, integrate everything, cling to nothing.

So I find myself resonating more with Yazhi`s point of view usually.

For me - I knew my stellar identity from birth. I knew what I am and what should I do. Yes, it has been hard to live there, because in my youth I kept comparing life on Earth to life on Avalon. But I got over it.

This is my first time on Earth. So much fun there! Music! Foods! Dresses! Make-up! Love it!

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-07-25 23:20:45)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-07-25 23:43:58

StarDeity
Banned

I see that having memories from a 5D life can be used as reference if one might get extracted...
Also once extracted, over time one physically will become closely similar to the ET in immersion, but ofc "different personality" why?
Because the experience of Earth has changed you and shaped you, and you become "different" than the ET who might be in the immersion pod/incarnated.
I believe it's not a 100% different personality, because once one starts to remember the "past life", one will know how one was before, and probably will keep the positive traits of the "past" personality and then added how you shaped yourself to be in Earth...

They told us before that the Earth experience shapes us and we change our perspective and all, become like a "different person"
But also tell us that we always remain who we are at the core, true to ourselves...
So the change isn't 100% imo.
You just added Earth experience to your belt, and ofc that changed a lot  your perspective...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-07-26 01:46:36)

#5 2023-07-26 03:23:30

Yankee

I asked one guy long ago why we don't remember past lives. He told me that we would become monsters. His answer has stuck with me. Even within one life we repress memories we can't handle. Think how traumatic the worst memory over several lives could be, and if we want to be the person who remembers that. The Swaruus apparently are strong enough to handle it. I'm still interested, but wary.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-07-26 03:24:56)

#6 2023-07-26 03:58:45

Tigerhawk

I get where Mari, and now Kassia, are coming from on this video series on extractions. I have no doubt that there are a lot of seeds out there that, because of the conditions on Earth right now, would love nothing more than to get extracted and return to their ET lives. What Mari is trying to tell us is it's not that simple.

Look, I have no doubt that I am in an immersion pod somewhere, and I would love nothing more than to get out of here and go home. But I have to be realistic about it. 1) I have an experience, a life plan here that needs to be fulfilled. It's clearly not fulfilled or I wouldn't still be here. If I walk away before then, I'm going to regret it. 2) I have responsibilities here and people who care about me. If I walk away from them, I'm going to regret it. 3) Right now I am not my 5D self. I am my 3D self. I am shaped by my experiences on Earth. I have been trying like hell to remember who I was, but the memories are very fragmented. It's more feelings and intuitions than anything. To think I could just walk on to a starship and just pick up where I left off is not realistic. I wish I could, but realistically I can't.

I just look forward to the day that I wake up in my immersion pod and (hopefully) everything comes back to me.

#7 2023-07-26 05:59:23

mitkobs

Remember to put in the mind only the best thoughts and ideas. No fear, no tragic life plan scenarios, no victim modes. What is in the mind is what is experienced. Be present in what you think and what you say, those can be spells that are shaping the personal reality.

We have eternity for everything to live and experience. Now we are this person and have to live with it and retain dignity and integrity in the best of our ability.

#8 2023-07-26 07:22:31

Maybe (probably) I didn’t understand the video correctly, but like others have pointed out, I think that the message may have been directed more to those who have incarnated here and not so much to those who’ve come to 3D avatar via 5D pod transfer.

I had my memories from behind the veil truly activated when the avalanche of contacts with stellar beings started about 15 years ago. Since then I have figured that it’s a process related to your merging with your higher self, or 5D consciousness (or “ascension“). As your awareness broadens you remember more…. I think it’s hardly an accident this has occurred. Why were the memories activated in sync with other forms of contact? If there are dangers involved, they must’ve been accepted knowingly. In those memories it feels like I’m “me”, not a superimposed stellar hero, but simply “me”. I don’t know how else to put it, because that is exactly how it feels.

I agree that it’s difficult to know specifics, such as to what extent these memories are valid, or if they’re from my “current” 5d life, or whether some of the stuff has happened even during astral travel/abduction-like circumstances. Experiences like this have led to my human identity growing thinner and me viewing myself more as an inter dimensional being, not limited to 3D belief systems etc. If those outside Earth viewed me merely as a random 3D person, the extent of the contact doesn’t seem reasonable. Neither does the fact that they actually told me (in broad terms) where I’m from, which was aligned with my then current knowing, like yes I know there’s a constellation called Pleiades, it’s like a small Dipper which has caught my eye, but I’ve never heard of blue Pleiadians (the first contact)…. Why would you tell someone these things if it wasn’t desired that the subject becomes more aware of his “origins”???

If it wasn’t for my own memories and direct star family contacts I most likely wouldn’t be interested in following this disclosure at all. Now I find it useful that some of the information provided verifies my personal experiences and memories, and vice versa.

If we are to change things on Earth we sort of have to be “ambassadors” of star peoples (not officially). I don’t mean this literally but rather that we bring higher consciousness to the table by simply being, like I believe was said in some of the previous Mari videos. I get it that you should not cling onto any identity too much, because ultimately the soul doesn’t have an identity, it’s part of all that exists, source, god. This bit doesn’t differ much from the teachings of a Tibetan lama I studied with as a young man, even though different concepts were used. I also know that I’ll never feel like home here on Earth. It has taken me five decades to come to the conclusion that it’s not even worth of trying that hard to blend in anymore. Be it that your true identity is that there is no you.

Anyway, the video further proves that extraction should only be considered as an ultimate measure in extreme situations. For those in a pod it probably shouldn’t be an option at all, if it comes to that then wakey-wakey.

Good day to everyone.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#9 2023-07-26 11:21:29

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:

But also tell us that we always remain who we are at the core, true to ourselves...
You just added Earth experience to your belt, and ofc that changed a lot  your perspective...

I would agree with you here StarDeity.
This episode is VERY interesting in my opinion. A lot of food for thought.
I would throw in a few thoughts of mine here, I hope it will be understandable smile
The video, in my opinion, leaves a somewhat negative impression. It gives the very impression of some nervousness and repulsion towards 3D "versions" as such.
The problem arises, is it ethical for a 3D person to look for his stellar family, even though that family does not want him/her anymore. That is, they have already the "original" 5D version of that person with them. Fractal/delusional/fantasy/entities etc. labels are added there.
This is probably because they expect inconvenience and problems from such a 3D person, if returns. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that. Nowhere does it say that a 3D version of a person has to be problematic. No one can hijack something from someone  smile
The apprehension of the 5D family could be justified and caused by some previous negative experiences it had with another family member, or in whole. Essentially, even if a member of some 5D family in the 3D version has become negative/reptile influenced, this does not mean that another member of the SAME family in the same circumstances cannot become an even more positive/better version of the 5D of that same person. After all, the Earth is a place of great contrasts, and it is logical that such or similar situations could occur. Nothing strange here.
It is also implied that the low-frequency "peasant" 3D version wants to have some aggressive intentions towards the 5D "royal" version of the star family member, figuratively speaking big_smile.
It's ridiculous to assume in advance without contact and proof of what that 3D person REALLY is. Has anyone contacted that person? Talked to her?
If that 3D version has any star memories, they were probably triggered by some feelings that then led to some real memories. At least that's how I understood some of Gosia's videos. That the feelings related to the old family come first before the exact memories.
The strongest feeling of that kind is love.
The real problem I see here is that if a 3D person, rejected by “his/her” star family, has very strong feelings of love/else for his partner of the opposite sex from the past, or for another family member. Because something like that could actually be the very trigger that restored the memories in the first place. What to do?
Hypothetical situation: 5D "main character" and 3D "minor character" want the same woman. 5D already lives with her, and 3D wants the same. Interesting situation smile
The answer is simple: The law of free will!
Everyone has the right to decide whom to love, to reject, to leave, to stay, etc.
If I were the 5D “main guy”, I'd try to view the 3D version as a friendly addition to myself. Of course, if that version does not cause any problems. That 3D version went through a very tough "school". Why discard those experiences? It would be logical to embrace that opportunity and use it for personal progress. But of course it's up to each person individually to decide what they want.
Therefore, the 5D star family probably should not worry. The 3D version is probably already painfully aware that it is "down" and more or less aware of the whole situation.
That poor guy/girl could have, just maybe, that strong feeling (let's say love) is a ray of sunshine in the darkness of the thick negative "soup" where he/she lives.
Maybe that ray is the only thing one can hope for and live?
That bright spot that is a guide.
So how can he/her give it up?
Maybe those difficult experiences made that 3D person feel even more love for everyone?
Everything else is secondary. LOVE should lead and rule everywhere.
After all, we are all "glued" by our love to each other, right? big_smile
We are all part of the same Source.
We ARE the Source.

#10 2023-07-26 14:09:45

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I would throw in a few thoughts of mine here, I hope it will be understandable smile
The video, in my opinion, leaves a somewhat negative impression. It gives the very impression of some nervousness and repulsion towards 3D "versions" as such.
The problem arises, is it ethical for a 3D person to look for his stellar family, even though that family does not want him/her anymore. That is, they have already the "original" 5D version of that person with them. Fractal/delusional/fantasy/entities etc. labels are added there.
This is probably because they expect inconvenience and problems from such a 3D person, if returns. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that. Nowhere does it say that a 3D version of a person has to be problematic. No one can hijack something from someone  smile
The apprehension of the 5D family could be justified and caused by some previous negative experiences it had with another family member, or in whole. Essentially, even if a member of some 5D family in the 3D version has become negative/reptile influenced, this does not mean that another member of the SAME family in the same circumstances cannot become an even more positive/better version of the 5D of that same person. After all, the Earth is a place of great contrasts, and it is logical that such or similar situations could occur. Nothing strange here.
It is also implied that the low-frequency "peasant" 3D version wants to have some aggressive intentions towards the 5D "royal" version of the star family member, figuratively speaking big_smile.
It's ridiculous to assume in advance without contact and proof of what that 3D person REALLY is. Has anyone contacted that person? Talked to her?
If that 3D version has any star memories, they were probably triggered by some feelings that then led to some real memories. At least that's how I understood some of Gosia's videos. That the feelings related to the old family come first before the exact memories.
The real problem I see here is that if a 3D person, rejected by “his/her” star family, has very strong feelings of love/else for his partner of the opposite sex from the past, or for another family member. Because something like that could actually be the very trigger that restored the memories in the first place. What to do?
Hypothetical situation: 5D "main character" and 3D "minor character" want the same woman. 5D already lives with her, and 3D wants the same. Interesting situation smile
Everyone has the right to decide whom to love, to reject, to leave, to stay, etc.
If I were the 5D “main guy”, I'd try to view the 3D version as a friendly addition to myself. Of course, if that version does not cause any problems. That 3D version went through a very tough "school". Why discard those experiences? It would be logical to embrace that opportunity and use it for personal progress. But of course it's up to each person individually to decide what they want.
Therefore, the 5D star family probably should not worry. The 3D version is probably already painfully aware that it is "down" and more or less aware of the whole situation.
That poor guy/girl could have, just maybe, that strong feeling (let's say love) is a ray of sunshine in the darkness of the thick negative "soup" where he/she lives.
Maybe those difficult experiences made that 3D person feel even more love for everyone?
We ARE the Source.

I agree with you, and also when approaching this, analyzing it, we should remove seeing it as in "linear time"
Some people are incarnated here from other timelines, or coming from "the future" or even "the past", though most likely it's from "the future" into "the past"
So the Crew that is here in the present monitoring a Starseed aren't necessarily the same people the person in immersion knew before incarnating.
These could be their "past selves" or selves from other timeline even...

A Crew can do a Consciousness Intervention to a Starseed  to get to know them better, see their origin, and learn about them as well and/or about possible future events, because ofc they study their Starseeds they are monitoring...
This is all needed, also to see their progress and emotional state, and perhaps see what their "contract" was before the immersion. There's different reasons why to do this...
I'm sure they did this to Stella, to find out about who was inside her using her body...

#11 2023-07-26 15:15:01

Gosia
Administrator

They didn´t say that, that they are from 7D, as it is simply not something they would subscribe to. They dont believe in Ds. Yazhi would rather believe herself to be simply a "child of the ether" with all "Ds" included, beyond any such categorization. It was Swaruu of Erra that once mentioned something along those lines. Being a "starseed in 5D".

In general though, what they mean is that even though you ALWAYS ARE your stellar you, inmersion or not, by being on Earth and gaining new Earth experience, you are also gaining a new angle to your soul, new points of attention being added, and with that, you are, in sort, a new you. This is how I perceive myself as well! Stellar, Earth, and Source, all in one. I grew beyond just my "stellar identity" before inmersion by being on Earth, and my Earth identity also integrates its stellar counterpart. I am just ME. No need to define more. I am Source, and appear to be whatever I want to be and where I want to be. smile

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I want to remind everyone that Mari/Yazhi have their higher selves in 7d as they have told us.

So, they have/are supposed  to forget their 7d as we have to forget 5d? I'm pretty sure Yazhi would say to remember everything, integrate everything, cling to nothing.

For me - I knew my stellar identity from birth. I knew what I am and what should I do. Yes, it has been hard to live there, because in my youth I kept comparing life on Earth to life on Avalon. But I got over it.

This is my first time on Earth. So much fun there! Music! Foods! Dresses! Make-up! Love it!

#12 2023-07-26 17:36:20

Bucegi

i really much liked this video, thank you Kassia and Mari.

Although not being incarnated as some "5D starseed" somewhere off earth or immersed technologically as far as i know, i've gained great understanding of myself and felt very understood and uplifted throughout watching your explanations. my greatest takeaway has been to keep my focus onto myself concentrating on what i am doing here on this planet in this part of time, taking responsibility for myself and being proactive.

also much thanks for your explanations regarding memories and the possible inaccurate translation of the real facts into whatever is needed to fill the holes in imagination. pondered about that question the last few weeks so thank you.

and my humbleness increased greatly again after watching this video. keep it up, much love

#13 2023-07-26 17:42:51

Bucegi

Gosia wrote:

They didn´t say that, that they are from 7D, as it is simply not something they would subscribe to. They dont believe in Ds. Yazhi would rather believe herself to be simply a "child of the ether" with all "Ds" included, beyond any such categorization. It was Swaruu of Erra that once mentioned something along those lines. Being a "starseed in 5D".

In general though, what they mean is that even though you ALWAYS ARE your stellar you, inmersion or not, by being on Earth and gaining new Earth experience, you are also gaining a new angle to your soul, new points of attention being added, and with that, you are, in sort, a new you. This is how I perceive myself as well! Stellar, Earth, and Source, all in one. I grew beyond just my "stellar identity" before inmersion by being on Earth, and my Earth identity also integrates its stellar counterpart. I am just ME. No need to define more. I am Source, and appear to be whatever I want to be and where I want to be. smile

Celestial Marriage wrote:

i am sometimes wondering what is meant regarding one's own identity and if we are talking about Source consciousness or one's own part of reflection of source consciousness. because i am perceiving myself as an individual soul in higher levels as well as here, ether and physical and whatever, and as that i know that i am part of source but i am not perceiving myself as source as a whole directly so to say. knowing yourself as a drop but not confusing yourself with the ocean, in a ancient oriental way of words. it's confusing me sometimes when Yahzi/Mari and the others are tlaking about this and what they mean

#14 2023-07-27 12:11:42

Your comment shows honesty, and that honours you, as you acknowledge where you are and not where others claim to be when they are NOT there; In them, it's just a cacophonic repetition of Yazhinian words borrowed in their minds from that which they have not yet achieved. A desire fueled by sterile logic that cannot bear fruit because words and concepts, if not planted in the fertile soil of experience and watered and fertilised with deep Understanding, which is freed from all logic, will become nothing but crutches for an invalid who wishes to run when all they can do is stumble with them at every step they take. Logic and the concepts that feed it may be a useful tool for someone who needs crutches because their mind is held hostage by their own mind, but logic will be a burden for someone who can already run and has light feet, and a heavy ballast for someone who has wings and can fly.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#15 2023-07-27 17:23:58

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

i am sometimes wondering what is meant regarding one's own identity and if we are talking about Source consciousness or one's own part of reflection of source consciousness. because i am perceiving myself as an individual soul in higher levels as well as here, ether and physical and whatever, and as that i know that i am part of source but i am not perceiving myself as source as a whole directly so to say. knowing yourself as a drop but not confusing yourself with the ocean, in a ancient oriental way of words. it's confusing me sometimes when Yahzi/Mari and the others are tlaking about this and what they mean

I wrote a loooong reply to this here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3986 smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#16 2023-07-27 20:44:57

Meridianwoman

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Your comment shows honesty, and that honours you, as you acknowledge where you are and not where others claim to be when they are NOT there; In them, it's just a cacophonic repetition of Yazhinian words borrowed in their minds from that which they have not yet achieved. A desire fueled by sterile logic that cannot bear fruit because words and concepts, if not planted in the fertile soil of experience and watered and fertilised with deep Understanding, which is freed from all logic, will become nothing but crutches for an invalid who wishes to run when all they can do is stumble with them at every step they take. Logic and the concepts that feed it may be a useful tool for someone who needs crutches because their mind is held hostage by their own mind, but logic will be a burden for someone who can already run and has light feet, and a heavy ballast for someone who has wings and can fly.

I would like to repost another beautiful comment made by CHARCOtranquilio on the PART 3 thread of Mari's Extraction video. (I hope Charco doesn't mind.) 
He has a talent of using poetic and allegorical phrases like 'crutches for an invalid who wishes to run' in Charco's quote above.

Mari's Part 3 was so touching to me, that I cried while listening to it.  It made me realize how important our relationships are with people.
She is so wise and lady-like.  She is The Lady, at a young 15 years of age.

And on the other side of the coin, here is a good example of 'tough love', explained with with no apologies. 
I love it! 

#5 2023-07-21 14:16:54
CHARCOtranquilo

Re: MariSwa: Extractions and their problems. Part 3

This is the best and most important sentence of ALL disclosure "We don't need to be extracted to be better versions of ourselves". It's clear that we can't run away from ourselves: the shit you haven't processed, will still be shit out there in 5D or any "D". Because following the path of cowards has its price; those who pretend to solve their failed lives using comfortable shortcuts to avoid the responsibility of assuming that there is a job to be done and that no "alien" or "terrestrial" can or will do it for you or anyone else.

The prison you have locked YOURSELF in, is not here on earth or "out there. NO. The prison in which you have voluntarily locked yourself up is IN YOUR MIND. That imaginary prison that you have so zealously concocted and that you feed and give reality every day; every time you put opium in the desire to be extracted by some supposed ET's, or every time you put the opium of hope in a new "love" that will give you that recognition and valuation that you think you need to feel special, unique.

This feeling of bastard specialism that is born from the darkest and darkest bowels of the most insidious and perverse selfishness, because it is disguised as good feelings and good intentions,  All these psychological buffers are instruments of procrastination that tighten the chains of your mental dungeon and disable you and drain your will to assume in a mature and intelligent way, that in reality nobody can break the chains of your mind except you.

Few are those who have the true courage and bravery to go into that desert of absolute loneliness where you will find the only faithful traveling companion that can keep you company: YOU.  And until you assume that vast desert of yourself in the most absolute company of your solitude, the chains of the mind that you now believe limit you, will not be able to transform their creaking into celestial music if you do not understand that you yourself forged them and the darkest of the prisons cannot be transformed into a shining beacon that illuminates the exit door if you do not realize that its lintel is supported on your own shoulders.

Until when are you willing to postpone your freedom at the cost of easy shortcuts, infantile romantic sentimentalisms and narcissistic hedonisms?....

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2023-07-28 01:18:01)

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#17 2023-07-28 00:12:08

PinkChopper

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I must admit guys, after listening to Kassia's message I'm left feeling conflicted; on a general level I agree with her while on a personal note I feel invalidated and even attacked to an extent to the effect of, 'sit down and shut up Ivy, you are not the stellar identity you have been so loud mouth about claiming to be and are just an Earth human.' Even thought I know in my core that my experiences, memories, and shadow work of my stellar identity is valid and not a fantasy that I made up to exalt, diminish or escape my current life here. Since for a seed that is here through technological immersion; our stellar identity and life is still us and happening with our Earth character, not a life that happened and is no longer valid or that we are co-opting as Kassia has said some humans do, (which I don't doubt happens).

This also makes me notice something about Mari's, and the crew at large; sharing their information, I don't think it addresses the seeds that are immersed on Earth technologically, but for beings that came from above physical reality, (those higher than the misnamed 5D vibratory planes). Because if they are just talking to those then yes, 90% of what is shared by the crew is applicable as those people are not technically a seed of any race as they have shed that layer and start a new life and character when incarnating on Earth. While for the '5D,' people using technology and accessing Earth with it, their stellar identity is simultaneously happening and still valid for them just as their Earth avatar is and we cannot be accused of faking our stellar side to escape or diminish our Earth one. Since for us it is that stellar point of attention, although technologically, that is artificially making us compatible to our Earth avatar, because otherwise our frequency alone would not be able to be here unless we step down, (which is more dangerous). Anyway, I don't want to take away from the value of what the ladies shared that can help those that it is applicable for and/or need this information to cease pretending if they are doing that.

But thank you Mari and Kassia for sharing your perspectives and information, (even if personally it came across to me as mostly critical).

P.S: I get that most positive seeds using technology for immersion here are outnumbered, so maybe we can be addressed less than those beings that 'come from Source.' But we also learned from Swa9 that reptiles are the ones using technological immersion to Earth at an abusive degree, so in that sense seeds, (bad or good), are prominent enough with that method to occasionally address also. Because who knows, maybe some of those reptiles could benefit in raising their awareness enough and at best stop coming here, (fingers crossed) wink

Thank you for sharing Ivy of Erra

Honestly, I sorta had my feelings hurt from that particular video.  Not because I don't understand where she is coming from when making the many remarks as were stated but because I don't see any separation between me and my Stellar Identity person and Source. It's causing me trouble simply because I'm knowing “who” I am (as a Soul) inside, carrying memories of that seller persons (and of Source ~ this “planet” that is) yet I remember being “them” and then being “me” and then being “them” again, and then back to me.  I've already had my feelings hurt (by myself) from what's happened within not only this lifetime but the past one as this is a repeat however, I've simply been “programmed” incorrectly from the start this go around.....which makes no sense because I DO KNOW BETTER (there's a subconscious programming that happened just as I “entered” something I can't describe with words because it's not words that were used but I digress).....The amount of trauma I've endured is beyond comprehension, yet the “Galactic PTSD” is almost worse.  I don't think these types of things are being taken seriously.  Of course, I have far too much “wisdom” and should know better yet sometimes it's the memories of living in a more conducive type of atmosphere I can't shake. Probably because I had friends and real “love” type of feel.  I find it odd that we're surrounded by Holograms or Non-Real people yet they aren't suffering like we are so why are we the “awake” that is, the “real people” who are “knowing ourselves” the ones still here in these circumstances? I struggle greatly BECAUSE OF the memories and they may be “past” or “future” ~ who knows because it's all the same really but mostly because I have a hard time playing “limited” yet feel we are being FORCED (technologically and from 3D rules) to remain “limited” therefore, how can we grow ~ expand back into our true self if we are not able to BE the FULL SELF due to “galactic laws?” We're being forced to remain in a frequency spectrum that we feel we don't belong. That's not “wishful thinking” to be a “stellar being” ….That's a stellar being remembering HOME! . 

I  do understand this as a “game” & part of the “game” is the illusion of being here in this matrix but then I can't help what I remember, even if it is memories created in my human mind in order to build a liner story line to something where not so true info fills in the blanks with the tidbits of truth ~ it's STILL MY perception of what I believe to be for reality which shapes the now.

No one could ever “replace” another being nor could we as humans (flawed) take the place of a more expanded being from the higher realms.  But some of us have become TOO open, and I feel it's dangerous to our psyche because of it. Besides, if we are supposed to be “3D humans” then why “wake us up” to our “stellar identity.  Life is extremely harsh down here right now. I feel there are way more difficulties than what anyone really understands unless you are here in this environment right now, under the same physical/psychological conditions etc and sometimes, all that one may have to cling onto is that memory of Being that stellar person. My opinion ~ This round of the “game” has gone too far. But once returning to “the other side” I'm sure I'll have an entirely different perspective and probably one that will make me upset at myself here and now however, not really because I see every step of the way exactly what has happened and I forgive my every move and 100% comprehend “WHY” I feel the way I do.  Then again, that's only my personal perspective based on the experiences I've encountered this round.

I already feel abandoned and yes, successfully done with this 3D matrix ~ ALL the flaws included because they contributed to the negative situations I've encountered which gave me experience in those arenas and understanding of why people do some of the things they do but NO I do NOT want ANY of this as a part of my existence and that includes all of the bad habits that create me as flawed but those habits and my traumas do not define me. As a matter of fact, and I've said before, NONE of this existence represents the real inside “me” but instead is representative of what's “NOT ME!” and I simply believe we should be able to be exposed to those frequencies which ARE “me” once again in order to fully become what WE AS SOURCE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE or WANT TO BE.

Then again, there's the OTHER part of me who knows everything above to be just one perception of things and that in reality, I'm already the Source as I'm supposed to be ~ “flawed” and all but with this perspective In mind, I then want to be as free as Source which means once again, in the “correct”  frequency spectrum because Yes, I do love the other “me's” here in this one, but I'm a little tired of this exact same story line and even more tired of having to battle duality, especially all the “not mes” and I would like to now experience the collective conscious for awhile (instead of living in the middle of the unconscious Ha!) That's where I'm headin'.  Anybody want to join?  Haa!

On a personal note, I am getting better. Stronger and more. I will make it I'm sure because I still do trust my “higher self” …..And even if that “higher self” has to be created in my so called future, then I am going to trust her even more because she will know exactly what I went through and WHY I am the way I am now. But she'll also have time travel capabilities to come back and be there for me during this exact moment and for that I love her and she'll be here so she must love me and there's nothing wrong with that. (PS ~ Dear "future" me with "time travel" capabilities, I would like to do some "vertical creating" ~ meaning connecting the "higher realms" with this one for successful perhaps "multi-dimensional" creation. You know where/when to find me ~hee hee~)

#18 2023-07-28 03:03:47

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

"Sterile logic". In some ways, even more dangerous than unbalanced, surface-level emotionality. The latter can justify all kinds of nasty error, but the former can justify real evil.

righteously indignant

#19 2023-07-28 20:08:59

PinkChopper

To Ivy of Erra

I truly Thank you for the supportive words.  Honestly, I've become a psychotic mess for the “time being” only because of the misunderstanding with what is “possible” or not, because of the tremendous weight I've placed on my own shoulders that never had to be as a “human” and because of the tremendous “shadow work” I've yet to peek into to be Real honest. Don't get me wrong, I've come a LONG WAY in that area and It's not because of fear or anything like that.  It's because I feel everything is “ideas” and agreed upon concepts for how one should be however, “should be” according to who?  Perhaps “human” isn't the correct fit for some of us and it's keeping us back from the fullness of ourselves.  Yet, even that is an idea, after all isn't the “game of life” supposed to be about following some made up 3D human “rules” of how life works and you gotta do this that and that in order to master the game? So it's confusing I suppose, Are we here to be forced into limited 3D human existences or Remember WHO we are on the bigger picture thus BE the Bigger Picture. And if we are to BE the Bigger Picture, then shouldn't we have access to the “Bigger” help (for lack of a better word because I'm referring to energy as well as like minded “beings”)

My story is so far beyond huge and I'm really feeling very alone, misunderstood and although I am EXTREMELY SUPPORTED (which by the way and once again, THANK YOU! And Don't give up on me).....I just still don't yet “See” or “Feel” it.....at all on the 3D plain. I feel exhausted and when I think about it, most of it is due to my inability to be just a 3D human as we're asked to do. I don't fit in here (same as all of you) although I've been and give a GREAT DEAL OF LIGHT and talent and wisdom of the Universe, I feel the misunderstanding of “How to be a Human” got me this go around. 

While I do plan to entertain myself more within this forum, because I've got to gain back self-esteem somewhere, I still find it hard because ANY of the words I may have for ANY of the topics still do not properly express because they always represent the layer or one perspective and I'm living MANY MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES all at the same time thus, conflicting information about the same topic is valid. I see it all but I struggle with picking a timeline and running with it simply due to the amount of abuse/rapes both physical , energetic and much more and I find no “mirrors” of me which provide the motivation to pick anything.

I AM the whole Universe but have a problem being stuck in a human body while alone yet unable to even astral travel (that I know of) and I don't dream so it's literally been a non stop waking nightmare because I feel we are in “opposite world” and I have quite literally, physically lived out the worst imaginable scenarios becoming the “me” I am NOT although that is only from appearances if looking into this 3D plain because when looking from the perspective of Me on the inside, the real me, I know it is all illusions and I am 100% opposite of what ever this avatar is presenting.  It's actually more complicated than that ~ stemming from massive traumas which the avatar endured that possibly were due to an incorrect programming with in my psyche but my psyche feels it is in one “location” thus “things should work” however I'm only now realizing I ended up in the “opposite world version” and I don't know how I got here, especially stuck like this. I feel I already know everyone and they know me so I'm thoroughly confused as to what's “real” since I believe our “space family” should already know WHY I am a messed up in the head as I am. But then....I know differently because from “that side” Things ARE different and hard to express in words.

I do energy. I'm a singer. I just needed help on the physical plain from other beings with like mind but in the physical. I needed to be reminded that I am loved. I needed to be seen for what I know is there and heard because truly, I haven't yet felt any of that although once again, I'm sure on some level it is true.   I feel I was taken advantage of from the get go and it stunted my growth, but it doesn't change who I am inside.

What's weird is there is a perfect example of what I mean. I know who I am inside so to even come on here and express words like this to you seems as if I am still just performing the actions of an avatar who is supposed to “work out her troubles” although in reality, there are no “troubles”....those are just ideas. Yet, perhaps they ARE troubles and the reason WHY I am here. Who knows. Bottom line is, I'm quite literally the most positive, Super Soul Happy Love Giving person there is but I'm also the most miserable,  alone , person who is a psychological mess yet I still laugh at myself because it is all an illusion. I also feel like I have a GREAT DEAL to offer the world, especially from the memories and I came back to do so but that I have no outlet since in my world, there isn't anything I could tell anyone that you don't already know. Ugh. 

Anyways, Thank you once again for allowing me to write and yes, Ivy from Erra, I totally comprehend your opinion and Thank you for your words and if you guys are willing to be patient with me, I hope to come in here more in order to express the wishes of this avatar so hopefully it will assist in at least the “lonely” portion of this life. Ha.
Thanks again and Have a Great Day

~Gina~

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey there PinkChopper, and thank you for your honest feedback smile

I do agree a lot, because I too am not someone who would (at least not intentionally) co-op or make up a narrative to escape or diminish my Earth life with that of a stellar if I didn't have one. But I've put a lot of work into self exploration and understanding better not just my Earth layer but the one beyond as I do have one and its important to work towards integrating all the layers of ourselves that we become aware of. Just as you mentioned, ultimately we are all one infinite mind of Source and choosing to be limited has its experiential benefits but at some point reintegrating with as many layers as we are capable of holding and using is a step in the right direction. I know what Kassia and Mari meant, and I absolutely agree that we should value our Earth life and self, as it does add to our stellar and beyond sides; because running from one to the other is not integration, its disorienting and chaotic, lacking the peace of mind to grow with more angles. I think you are doing amazing with your mindset and the steps you are taking, there is a balance in your journey that is right for you smile

PinkChopper wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I must admit guys, after listening to Kassia's message I'm left feeling conflicted; on a general level I agree with her while on a personal note I feel invalidated and even attacked to an extent to the effect of, 'sit down and shut up Ivy, you are not the stellar identity you have been so loud mouth about claiming to be and are just an Earth human.' Even thought I know in my core that my experiences, memories, and shadow work of my stellar identity is valid and not a fantasy that I made up to exalt, diminish or escape my current life here. Since for a seed that is here through technological immersion; our stellar identity and life is still us and happening with our Earth character, not a life that happened and is no longer valid or that we are co-opting as Kassia has said some humans do, (which I don't doubt happens).

This also makes me notice something about Mari's, and the crew at large; sharing their information, I don't think it addresses the seeds that are immersed on Earth technologically, but for beings that came from above physical reality, (those higher than the misnamed 5D vibratory planes). Because if they are just talking to those then yes, 90% of what is shared by the crew is applicable as those people are not technically a seed of any race as they have shed that layer and start a new life and character when incarnating on Earth. While for the '5D,' people using technology and accessing Earth with it, their stellar identity is simultaneously happening and still valid for them just as their Earth avatar is and we cannot be accused of faking our stellar side to escape or diminish our Earth one. Since for us it is that stellar point of attention, although technologically, that is artificially making us compatible to our Earth avatar, because otherwise our frequency alone would not be able to be here unless we step down, (which is more dangerous). Anyway, I don't want to take away from the value of what the ladies shared that can help those that it is applicable for and/or need this information to cease pretending if they are doing that.

But thank you Mari and Kassia for sharing your perspectives and information, (even if personally it came across to me as mostly critical).

P.S: I get that most positive seeds using technology for immersion here are outnumbered, so maybe we can be addressed less than those beings that 'come from Source.' But we also learned from Swa9 that reptiles are the ones using technological immersion to Earth at an abusive degree, so in that sense seeds, (bad or good), are prominent enough with that method to occasionally address also. Because who knows, maybe some of those reptiles could benefit in raising their awareness enough and at best stop coming here, (fingers crossed) wink

Thank you for sharing Ivy of Erra

Honestly, I sorta had my feelings hurt from that particular video.  Not because I don't understand where she is coming from when making the many remarks as were stated but because I don't see any separation between me and my Stellar Identity person and Source. It's causing me trouble simply because I'm knowing “who” I am (as a Soul) inside, carrying memories of that seller persons (and of Source ~ this “planet” that is) yet I remember being “them” and then being “me” and then being “them” again, and then back to me.  I've already had my feelings hurt (by myself) from what's happened within not only this lifetime but the past one as this is a repeat however, I've simply been “programmed” incorrectly from the start this go around.....which makes no sense because I DO KNOW BETTER (there's a subconscious programming that happened just as I “entered” something I can't describe with words because it's not words that were used but I digress).....The amount of trauma I've endured is beyond comprehension, yet the “Galactic PTSD” is almost worse.  I don't think these types of things are being taken seriously.  Of course, I have far too much “wisdom” and should know better yet sometimes it's the memories of living in a more conducive type of atmosphere I can't shake. Probably because I had friends and real “love” type of feel.  I find it odd that we're surrounded by Holograms or Non-Real people yet they aren't suffering like we are so why are we the “awake” that is, the “real people” who are “knowing ourselves” the ones still here in these circumstances? I struggle greatly BECAUSE OF the memories and they may be “past” or “future” ~ who knows because it's all the same really but mostly because I have a hard time playing “limited” yet feel we are being FORCED (technologically and from 3D rules) to remain “limited” therefore, how can we grow ~ expand back into our true self if we are not able to BE the FULL SELF due to “galactic laws?” We're being forced to remain in a frequency spectrum that we feel we don't belong. That's not “wishful thinking” to be a “stellar being” ….That's a stellar being remembering HOME! . 

I  do understand this as a “game” & part of the “game” is the illusion of being here in this matrix but then I can't help what I remember, even if it is memories created in my human mind in order to build a liner story line to something where not so true info fills in the blanks with the tidbits of truth ~ it's STILL MY perception of what I believe to be for reality which shapes the now.

No one could ever “replace” another being nor could we as humans (flawed) take the place of a more expanded being from the higher realms.  But some of us have become TOO open, and I feel it's dangerous to our psyche because of it. Besides, if we are supposed to be “3D humans” then why “wake us up” to our “stellar identity.  Life is extremely harsh down here right now. I feel there are way more difficulties than what anyone really understands unless you are here in this environment right now, under the same physical/psychological conditions etc and sometimes, all that one may have to cling onto is that memory of Being that stellar person. My opinion ~ This round of the “game” has gone too far. But once returning to “the other side” I'm sure I'll have an entirely different perspective and probably one that will make me upset at myself here and now however, not really because I see every step of the way exactly what has happened and I forgive my every move and 100% comprehend “WHY” I feel the way I do.  Then again, that's only my personal perspective based on the experiences I've encountered this round.

I already feel abandoned and yes, successfully done with this 3D matrix ~ ALL the flaws included because they contributed to the negative situations I've encountered which gave me experience in those arenas and understanding of why people do some of the things they do but NO I do NOT want ANY of this as a part of my existence and that includes all of the bad habits that create me as flawed but those habits and my traumas do not define me. As a matter of fact, and I've said before, NONE of this existence represents the real inside “me” but instead is representative of what's “NOT ME!” and I simply believe we should be able to be exposed to those frequencies which ARE “me” once again in order to fully become what WE AS SOURCE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE or WANT TO BE.

Then again, there's the OTHER part of me who knows everything above to be just one perception of things and that in reality, I'm already the Source as I'm supposed to be ~ “flawed” and all but with this perspective In mind, I then want to be as free as Source which means once again, in the “correct”  frequency spectrum because Yes, I do love the other “me's” here in this one, but I'm a little tired of this exact same story line and even more tired of having to battle duality, especially all the “not mes” and I would like to now experience the collective conscious for awhile (instead of living in the middle of the unconscious Ha!) That's where I'm headin'.  Anybody want to join?  Haa!

On a personal note, I am getting better. Stronger and more. I will make it I'm sure because I still do trust my “higher self” …..And even if that “higher self” has to be created in my so called future, then I am going to trust her even more because she will know exactly what I went through and WHY I am the way I am now. But she'll also have time travel capabilities to come back and be there for me during this exact moment and for that I love her and she'll be here so she must love me and there's nothing wrong with that. (PS ~ Dear "future" me with "time travel" capabilities, I would like to do some "vertical creating" ~ meaning connecting the "higher realms" with this one for successful perhaps "multi-dimensional" creation. You know where/when to find me ~hee hee~)

#20 2023-07-29 19:41:39

Bucegi

PinkChopper wrote:

To Ivy of Erra

I truly Thank you for the supportive words.  Honestly, I've become a psychotic mess for the “time being” only because of the misunderstanding with what is “possible” or not, because of the tremendous weight I've placed on my own shoulders that never had to be as a “human” and because of the tremendous “shadow work” I've yet to peek into to be Real honest. Don't get me wrong, I've come a LONG WAY in that area and It's not because of fear or anything like that.  It's because I feel everything is “ideas” and agreed upon concepts for how one should be however, “should be” according to who?  Perhaps “human” isn't the correct fit for some of us and it's keeping us back from the fullness of ourselves.  Yet, even that is an idea, after all isn't the “game of life” supposed to be about following some made up 3D human “rules” of how life works and you gotta do this that and that in order to master the game? So it's confusing I suppose, Are we here to be forced into limited 3D human existences or Remember WHO we are on the bigger picture thus BE the Bigger Picture. And if we are to BE the Bigger Picture, then shouldn't we have access to the “Bigger” help (for lack of a better word because I'm referring to energy as well as like minded “beings”)

(...)

i get that with the loneliness et cetera for being alive and not having someone who can grasp in some sense what's going on. that's a thing i have going on too and will continue to go on for quite some time as far as i can see things in my near future.

anyways, regarding the perspective thing i've had some thoughts about that when i've started to come to a better understanding of myself. there has been quite a realization multiple times that other people really have their own way of perceiving you according to their own being.

then the thing about what i've been told from some other perspectives about myself in other planes, times et cetera expanded my understanding of myself quite a lot over time through frequent communications. but at one point i had to dial back a bit, and i've done that a lot now for the time being, because you could say that yes i am that person and done these great things and whatever and on higher planes slightly powerful, but here on this planet in this spacetime i am having a messed up life with heavy setbacks, interferences and no direction at all right now other than a slightly intuitive one. it's like the complete opposite of my higher being (it's not really the complete opposite but you get the point) and i even know this to be my own fault and responsibility so  this is something that i myself have created through bad life choices and i am allowed to clean that up now, well. other than that personal story my point for you here is - whatever "5D", astral, causal or beyond versions exist of me as my individual self, i am here as the physical version right now and i am not my higher self except for being a part of it (and being it too of course but you know i'm here he's there so). and that's okay and that's where my power lies. i've increased my humbleness a lot while coming back to my specific point of view

hope that helped you in some way

Last edited by Bucegi (2023-07-29 19:43:12)

#21 2023-07-30 00:16:45

Lyran

Kassia’s words needed to be said and I’d already considered many of these questions myself, wondering about where this consciousness would “slot in” to 5D if I ever take this Avatar through the Bands. It’s actually rather important to me that I retain at least most of who I am here and now being proud of this Being I’ve created here. I want to continue this life path, not fold it away into some “grander” idea of a 5D Being I could imagine/grasp previously being. I honour my life and those in it. To deny myself would deny all those here on Earth who have lived out soul contracts with me and all the special people who helped me grow, challenged me to be better and mirrored my worst back at me.
Running towards extraction as an escape is tantamount to suicide “I can’t do it” and is not congruent with the experience of consciousness expansion.
I love each and every moment I have lived here and I’d not dishonour my own life or the being who set this experience by wanting to be someone else.
That being out there, his life, his family and friends, his time and context belong to him up to the point I awoke on Earth. Now this story is mine and I honour that eternal Starman by being all I can envision here and now.
The great soul fragment inside me resounds with echoes of immense wandering adventure across the universe and it drives me ever forward in a pursuit for great Adventure always to the limit of my imagination.

#22 2023-07-30 15:16:47

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

We ARE the Source.

You understand this very well Sany, I'm sure you have your experiences and reasons too...

I don't think ETs can fully understand this until they experience it for themselves: to incarnate as a human, waking up, having memories and emotions that come with those memories, and how all that is also influencing you in your life as a Starseed.
Memories both conscious and unconscious will influence you, and a Starseed might even try to find something similar in the 3D to "recreate" and experience something like the memories...
So to say that "you're a different person down there" is not accurate from inexperienced ET perspective.
If one is a total different person, then why are "past life" memories affecting us? Why sometimes we can't shake them off? Why do we suffer from having those memories?
It happens... And it is because we are still that "5D" person at the core... only now dreaming of being human...
ETs still are learning too. Until they incarnate as humans, they won't fully understand this experience and all that it entails it.
We shouldn't assume that they know it all, because they don't. They can observe all they want, but until they come down here and be human, they shouldn't conclude with an opinion abt all this. Hmmpff

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-07-30 15:18:24)

#23 2023-07-30 17:49:53

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

(...) Until they incarnate as humans, they won't fully understand this experience and all that it entails it. (...)

And that goes both ways, we won't fully understand the experience and life outside the Van Allen Band and all that it entails with it, until we wake up from our immersion pod, or in the case of extraction until we regain our full memories and telepathy and transform into our "5D body"(after ~3(?) months into a med pod or ~7 years naturally).

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#24 2023-07-30 18:24:54

ro2778

I hope Marie talks about Suruko in this series. I’m sure I didn’t get that spelling right!

#25 2023-07-30 18:38:55

Bucegi

You understand this very well Sany, I'm sure you have your experiences and reasons too...

I don't think ETs can fully understand this until they experience it for themselves: to incarnate as a human, waking up, having memories and emotions that come with those memories, and how all that is also influencing you in your life as a Starseed.
Memories both conscious and unconscious will influence you, and a Starseed might even try to find something similar in the 3D to "recreate" and experience something like the memories...
So to say that "you're a different person down there" is not accurate from inexperienced ET perspective.
If one is a total different person, then why are "past life" memories affecting us? Why sometimes we can't shake them off? Why do we suffer from having those memories?
It happens... And it is because we are still that "5D" person at the core... only now dreaming of being human...
ETs still are learning too. Until they incarnate as humans, they won't fully understand this experience and all that it entails it.
We shouldn't assume that they know it all, because they don't. They can observe all they want, but until they come down here and be human, they shouldn't conclude with an opinion abt all this. Hmmpff

i do understand what she has been telling us. we are our own version here, even if we have a 5D version with the same oversoul incarnated as ours we are not them and have no right to claim them as ours. they have different lives in a different space and even a different personality despite being the same soul as ours. and that's why we should focus onto ourselves in our life in our space with our own personality and figure that stuff out.

it's not like we can claim past life memories or present ones from our other versions as our own. because they are not *our* own, but surely our oversoul's/higher self ones yes (which we also cannot claim to take it's place).

Board footer