You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-25 20:09:36

Jupiter 9

The Great Underwater Etheric Submarine Spaceship Tug Of War.

Jules77 on Telegram chat wrote:

I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade but I am trying to understand the nature of this simulation.  Per Mari we are here to learn to control our emotions, energy, and what we manifest and is said repetitively so.  All the “news”, vaccines, food scares, etc. would be the enrichment or challenge pieces of that process. And possibly I am focused on helping humanity because I have implants to that affect.  But I am thinking if the goal is to keep 3D in place at least for the GF making the decisions then there would just be a roll back of what is being experienced now (progressing in a positive way to a new 3D matrix). If ascension is individual based and is whatever we learn or take away from this incarnation then there are no events that sees humanity progress to anything above 3D.

https://t.me/c/1186078041/81489

Even if that's the goal and direction the vast majority of the katras/souls(both off-planet and on-planet) involved with the terrestrial matrix, are heading towards, that doesnt' mean that I or you have to head towards that direction too and have the same goal. If you can imagine a "timeline/future" where the artificial matrix comes to an end and the Terrestrial Humans transition into a holistic society, then that means that that timeline/future exists.

And the fact that the "ascension" is more an individual thing and not so much planetary, doesn't mean that the direction we decide to head on towards, have to be only for our personal life and bubble. We are "holographic" members of the human collective and we have a say and a vote about which direction/future we want the entire human collective to go towards and not just which direction/future we personally want to go towards.

We are "holographic" members of the human collective, which means we are not only a part of the collective but we are the entire human collective too on another level. And from that level we can speak for the entire human collective and we can have a "seat on the high council of the human collective roundtable", and we can make decisions for the human collective.  Of course without forgetting that every other katra/soul incarnated in a Terrestrial Human body has an equal seat on the table and has a vote and say about the direction/future of humanity. So this is more like a tug of war between the katras/souls incarnated in Terrestrial Human bodies.

My point is each of us are pulling towards a direction/future individually, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we have to pull ONLY our personal reality, but we can consciously decide to "tie" our personal reality to the human collective reality, and this way pull BOTH our personal reality AND the human collective reality towards the direction/future that we want. Our bodies anchor as to the human collective ship, so this collective ship pulls us towards the direction it is headed, so it is everyone divine birthright to join the "high council of the human collective" and be co-captains of this ship and cast our vote about the direction of this ship.

And again of course we need to respect the "divine" birthright of every other katra inside a terrestrial body, to vote for a different direction, and I am repeating myself and am gonna end writing an ebook lol, but again this is like a tug of war in the "human collective high council roundtable", and it's not so much about who wins the tug of war, but it's more about being true to ourself and being who we are and cast our vote and stand our ground, but without imposing it to the other katras and without being attached to the outcome.

And I think most of you already get the point I am trying to make and this is alread a long text and feel free to stop reading here if you are busy, but I have a really cool visual metaphor in my mind, that illustrates the point I am trying to make very well, and I wanna share it, so I will continue my rambling.

So you know how the moon is a mindblowingly huge artificial biosphere spaceship(allegedly for some of you lol). And in my opinion one of the best models and metaphors for empty space and the Ether, is to think of them as a liquid similar to water and with liquid properties. So you can imagine the moon as a giant artificial biosphere submarine spaceship that is underwater inside the Ether Ocean (that has no surface so no matter how long you travel towards any direction you will never find the surface of this Ether Ocean and you will always be underwater).

So now in the same way you can think of Earth as a much bigger, but this time not artificial, but natural biosphere "submarine spaceship". And the Toleka and all the other spaceships in orbit as tiny "submarine spaceships". And you can also picture each of our physical bodies as tiny natural "submarine spaceships".

So I think most of you alredy get the picture, and we have countless natural and artificial "submarine spaceships" in this underwater section of the Ether Ocean. And you can picture what we are all doing here as one big complex and messy tug of war, with countless individuals and groups of individuals pulling towards countless different directions/futures/timelines.

And yes one smart option is we can decide to untie ourself from the planet etheric submarine and only pull and steer your personal body natural "submarine spaceship", towards the direction that you want/dream of/desire. And maybe only ally and tie yourself to only a few other induvidual "etheric sub-ships" on the planet and in orbit that are pulling towards the same or very similar direction as you. And this can give us a lot of freedom and make the pulling much easier and lighter and smoother. 

And the vast majority of us are not at a Yazhi level where we remember how to untie our human body from the human collective. But we can still decide to not carry the weight of the human collective on our shoulders and only focus on our personal reality and the personal reality of a few people closer to us, and leave the fate of the human collective in the hands of our higher aspects.

And this a totally noble option too and it's not lesser option than the option of deciding to consciously keep yourself tied the human collective and the planet and start towing the human collective and planet towards the direction you personally want for your personal reality and for our human collective reality.

So even though I personally don't judge that as a lesser option, I would say if you decide to tie yourself to the planet and the human collective, it can be much harder and a lot more difficult and you add a lot of weight on your shoulders, but at the same time it will be much more rewarding. Even if the other katras win the tug of war and keep Earth as it is and you don't succed to move it even an inch towards the direction of a holistic society on Terra. And again it's not so much about which side wins the tug of war and it's more about you being true to yourself and being who you are.

And an even better metaphor than the metaphor of tying yourself to other "etheric submarine spaceships" with an Etheric Rope, came to mind. And instead of picturing it as an Etheric Rope tied to other Etheric Submarines, we can picture an etheric bubble aura around each "etheric submarine". And when you are pulling towards a direction/future, the sub-ships you decide to include inside your bubble, are pushed and towed towards the same direction.

So imagine for example the Earth submarine natural biosphere spaceship, underwater inside the Etheric Ocean. And now imagine your body being a tiny natural etheric submarine spaceship underwater, with an aura bubble around it. And now picture your aura bubble to be big enough that it envelops the entire Earth natural spaceship. So now as your submarine-body is heading towards the direction/future where the artificial terrestrial matrix comes to an end, the boundary of your bubble starts pulling the planet that is inside your bubble towards the same direction.

And then you can start adding in that picture, other submarines pulling the Earth submarine towards different directions with their overlapping bubbles. And especially you can picture that the ginormus moon submarine is pulling the planet in the opposite direction with it's bubble boundary. And you can imagine the tiny Toleka etheric submarine pulling the planet in the same direction as you. And you can imagine the huge Viera and other like-minded etheric submarines pulling the planet in a similar direction with the regressive submarines, but for a different reason and intention and motivation than the regressives.

Anyway you get the picture. And to end this looong text on a high note, just remember that it's not so much about the size of the submarine but the power of it's engines. And even if the power of your engine is small there is a way that you can make your pull very strong and powerful. And that is if you enter and ride on one of the natural universal undewater current flows. And this way your pull can be very very strong and even a tiny minority of submarines inside this current can turn the tide and overpower the moon and the submarines that are trying to keep the planet anchored into the darker depths of the Etheric Ocean, so that they can use it as a platform where they can have darker experiences.     

And those of us, both on the ground and in orbit, that are already clear and know this is the direction/future we want to walk/swim towards, not just for our personal reality but for the collective reality too, may be a minority but the tug of war is not over and it is still totally possible and realistic to win the tug of war against all odds.

And we also don't need to worry that much about the katras, on both sides of the Van Allen Belt, that still need or want these extreme challenges for their spiritual growth. Because our "Godself" will branch the "collective timeline" and explore both directions anyway, so we will both get/create what we want/who we are, and both groups of katras will experience the direction they want/are a match to, and we will all live happy ever after, the end. lol smile

Anywho, thanks for reading my... ebook everyone lol. smile smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-25 20:40:23

Tecumseh

Re: The Great Underwater Etheric Submarine Spaceship Tug Of War.

@The sixth Rock

Your 6 and 7 "D" thinking is ... very much appreciated smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-07-25 22:07:25

Tecumseh

Re: The Great Underwater Etheric Submarine Spaceship Tug Of War.

"And we also don't need to worry that much about the katras, on both sides of the Van Allen Belt, that still need or want these extreme challenges for their spiritual growth. Because our "Godself" will branch the "collective timeline" and explore both directions anyway, so we will both get/create what we want/who we are, and both groups of katras will experience the direction they want/are a match to, and we will all live happy ever after, the end."

I am definitely a fan of going our own way. Sidestep, not overtake or dominate. This is not a competition.

We go our own way despite the direction of the wayward collective, not "in spite " of it. We are not malicious about it. We understand you very well you wayward souls. You are US.

And we row row row the boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.

We will integrate you anyway. Lead, follow or get out of the way. Or... ashes to ashes dust to dust.

We can join any "Council" we choose. Or start our own. Again. We have already been down this road. Been there done that, got the T-shirt. So to speak.

And so say we all smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer