You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-30 15:43:32

PinkChopper

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY!!!!

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY!!!!

Something shifted and I literally feel as if my SOUL returned!

I know, it sounds crazy but it's as if I've been returned!

To Ivy of Erra and Bucegi   

Thank you for the suggestions from the thread “ MariSwa & Kassia: Extractions and their problems, Part 4 ”  ~ 100% I am taking your advice as I focus on me, here and now, as the “human” I am. I do relate to you Bucegi because the road I've traveled was littered with traumas seemingly self induced although I question some of that. Regardless, it's the hand I'm dealt for now that I have to clean up.

I believe the timing is quite peculiar for receiving your advice, me putting the effort to literally follow and the immediate results which occurred. Maybe that's a “synchronicity” because seems to me more “time” would be needed for having this big of a turn around but it's all perspective ~ in my own head but more so, feels now to be once again, back into my heart!

I've also discovered something I never knew which is related to massive traumas, especially from Narcissist Abuse WHICH IS REAL! That is that trauma at such extremes can like literally lead your brain to break. That's exactly the way it feels as I've been saying my brain feels like it was rewired negatively. My entire world has turned into 100% chaos ~ represented by the surroundings I've existed within for years now.  I honestly feel as if somewhere along the lines, MY SOUL LEFT but for whatever reason and seemingly overnight, it's as if I'm BACK! Hooray! Happy Day!

So, in an attempt to TAKE BACK MY POWER ~ Reuniting with my Soul, I created a little message found through a popular song and some of you may get a kick out of it therefore, I'm sharing with you here. https://youtu.be/W5d8SDZNWCw  After all, YOU ARE ALL FAMILY! Perhaps we'll all watch me grow. ~hee hee~

I love you all so very much and Thank you tremendously for everything you are! Have a Great Day! ~ding~

~Gina~
President of Planet Gina!

#2 2023-07-30 16:44:15

Bucegi

Re: GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY!!!!

great
it's good to hear that you are back on track and found yourself again
i wish you the best, much love
<3

#3 2023-07-30 17:53:55

Jupiter 9

<3

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-08-04 00:40:13

Horton HaW

PinkChopper wrote:

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY!!!!

Something shifted and I literally feel as if my SOUL returned!

I know, it sounds crazy but it's as if I've been returned!

To Ivy of Erra and Bucegi   

Thank you for the suggestions from the thread “ MariSwa & Kassia: Extractions and their problems, Part 4 ”  ~ 100% I am taking your advice as I focus on me, here and now, as the “human” I am. I do relate to you Bucegi because the road I've traveled was littered with traumas seemingly self induced although I question some of that. Regardless, it's the hand I'm dealt for now that I have to clean up.

I believe the timing is quite peculiar for receiving your advice, me putting the effort to literally follow and the immediate results which occurred. Maybe that's a “synchronicity” because seems to me more “time” would be needed for having this big of a turn around but it's all perspective ~ in my own head but more so, feels now to be once again, back into my heart!

I've also discovered something I never knew which is related to massive traumas, especially from Narcissist Abuse WHICH IS REAL! That is that trauma at such extremes can like literally lead your brain to break. That's exactly the way it feels as I've been saying my brain feels like it was rewired negatively. My entire world has turned into 100% chaos ~ represented by the surroundings I've existed within for years now.  I honestly feel as if somewhere along the lines, MY SOUL LEFT but for whatever reason and seemingly overnight, it's as if I'm BACK! Hooray! Happy Day!

So, in an attempt to TAKE BACK MY POWER ~ Reuniting with my Soul, I created a little message found through a popular song and some of you may get a kick out of it therefore, I'm sharing with you here. https://youtu.be/W5d8SDZNWCw  After all, YOU ARE ALL FAMILY! Perhaps we'll all watch me grow. ~hee hee~

I love you all so very much and Thank you tremendously for everything you are! Have a Great Day! ~ding~

~Gina~
President of Planet Gina!

You go Gina! Good News.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer