You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-31 00:31:05

Jupiter 9

Pfizer Factory Tornado - What Really Happened? Athena Swaruu Informs

https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/Torn … se-Urmah:e

From the video description: "Have you heard of the "incident" at the Pfizer warehouse in the United States where the supposed tornado caused a lot of damage to the "medical" plant where the COVID vaccines were being produced? So what do you think really happened?"

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-31 00:38:21

Jupiter 9

Re: Pfizer Factory Tornado - What Really Happened? Athena Swaruu Informs

The Federation and the qabals are not happy with the Urmah:

godzilla-cat.gif

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-07-31 01:34:53

Tecumseh

They  wanted to see who complained. Lyran/ Karistus do the same thing. Counterintelligence.

Prime detective? Don't make me laugh.You mean "rules for thee but not for me". I thought it was already determined that the Cabal was using off world tech sanctioned by the local/system UFoP in the "recipe" of the shots. And in who knows what else?

I hope the Uurmah are starting a new trend that catches on quick! smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#4 2023-07-31 03:05:05

Pymander

The point of the Prime Directive is to allow species to evolve naturally. I don't know what the GF is thinking being that they allowed above human-level nano-tech into the pokes which clearly is a MAJOR violation of the directive. The cats were just helping to even the playing field without anyone but us figuring out it was them who did it. No one is questioning the the freak tornado. I didn't even think too much of it until the video. Major kudos to them!

#5 2023-07-31 03:15:56

okcs

Yep, the Urmah were just following the rules - they are not supposed to alter another species genetics, especially with technology much more advanced than human technology. Thank you Urmah for not allowing them to further alter our genetics with technology more advanced than our own! We love cats!

The Federation is supposed to give us what we want. I wanted the Urmah to do that, and I want them to do that to the rest of the vaccine plants/warehouses too.

Last edited by okcs (2023-07-31 03:31:31)

#6 2023-07-31 03:36:45

Lyran

Surely this is - just getting started yea? big_smile

THANKYOU KING RUAH!!!
And all our Feline Allies

Last edited by Lyran (2023-07-31 03:37:56)

#7 2023-07-31 06:34:52

Eldon Deluz

Thank you Urmah. Actions were justified, Fed allowed the use of nanotech from outside our native technology, a response in kind.
You have my/our sincerest gratitude.

#8 2023-07-31 09:18:17

Alec

Sc7uk.gif

Last edited by Alec (2023-08-01 00:15:03)

#9 2023-07-31 10:43:23

arkangel

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I'm SO glad the Urmah did this and saying f u Prime Directive, as they too see how it is abused only for the bad against humans. Thank you Urmah for your brave decision to destroy that plant and please do so for any other you know of, a BIG CAT HUG to Avyon Council smile

Same from me smile

#10 2023-07-31 12:53:27

Alec

My stance differs from that of the Federation in this case. The Urmahs' assault targeted a facility that was in the process of developing non-human technology. As a result, I firmly believe that the Prime Directive does not hold relevance in this particular situation.

Although Urmahs are known for their impulsive reactions, this particular instance was thoroughly analyzed and thought-out.
Additionally, they patiently waited for the opportune moment when the facility was completely devoid of any personnel.

The Federation is very angry, but this outcome was unavoidable, and I have a sense that it won't end here.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-31 12:54:24)

#11 2023-07-31 18:15:11

Bucegi

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Let the UFOP be angry, if they even have the capacity to feel that emotion; because with how many negative things they allow on Earth and making the people and star seeds angry, its about time they feel/if they can, some of what we feel. And Andros believe in karma, so serves them right that the Urmah gave them a taste of their own poison. If the Urmah helping humans is poison to the UFOP while their enemies harming them is acceptable, then we have a giant problem on our hands with the UFOP; so let's let that sink in for a bit.

Alec wrote:

My stance differs from that of the Federation in this case. The Urmahs' assault targeted a facility that was in the process of developing non-human technology. As a result, I firmly believe that the Prime Directive does not hold relevance in this particular situation.

Although Urmahs are known for their impulsive reactions, this particular instance was thoroughly analyzed and thought-out.
Additionally, they patiently waited for the opportune moment when the facility was completely devoid of any personnel.

The Federation is very angry, but this outcome was unavoidable, and I have a sense that it won't end here.

yea i do not like that double standards in the "galactic federation" or whatever they call themselves

#12 2023-07-31 18:49:29

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Let the UFOP be angry, if they even have the capacity to feel that emotion; because with how many negative things they allow on Earth and making the people and star seeds angry, its about time they feel/if they can, some of what we feel. And Andros believe in karma, so serves them right that the Urmah gave them a taste of their own poison. If the Urmah helping humans is poison to the UFOP while their enemies harming them is acceptable, then we have a giant problem on our hands with the UFOP; so let's let that sink in for a bit.

Alec wrote:

I concur with you. The Prime Directive is highly controversial and subjective. While it's "law" in theory, its practical implementation is far from perfect.

As a side note: This incident serves as a warning to the controllers. Urmahs are keeping a close watch, so carefully consider whether proceeding with the FAI plan is truly in your best interest.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-31 18:50:14)

#13 2023-08-01 01:28:36

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I'm SO glad the Urmah did this and saying f u Prime Directive, as they too see how it is abused only for the bad against humans. Thank you Urmah for your brave decision to destroy that plant and please do so for any other you know of, a BIG CAT HUG to Avyon Council smile

Puuuuurrrfect! Sorry couldn't resist. smile Big Cat Hug indeed. GF interferes plenty to support the dark stuff. Also this is all connected, so arbitrarily grouping little source bubbles to not interfere with except maybe when they want to interfere doesn't really convince me.

I was curious about this incident. Yah for Urmah! Thank You!!

BTW, I like that Athena pointed out that no one was injured. Also that the GF (AKA Urmah) acted even though the other GF felt otherwise.

Personally, I am glad the Urmah seem to have prioritized life.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-01 01:37:15)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2023-08-01 02:29:13

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Exactly, the UFOP supports the Cabal side all the time and we have yet to hear how angry the UFOP is over what the Cabal does.

But when the Urmah does something good, they get all upset; way to show their true side and bias....

Horton HaW wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Puuuuurrrfect! Sorry couldn't resist. smile Big Cat Hug indeed. GF interferes plenty to support the dark stuff. Also this is all connected, so arbitrarily grouping little source bubbles to not interfere with except maybe when they want to interfere doesn't really convince me.

I was curious about this incident. Yah for Urmah! Thank You!!

BTW, I like that Athena pointed out that no one was injured. Also that the GF (AKA Urmah) acted even though the other GF felt otherwise.

Personally, I am glad the Urmah seem to have prioritized life.

There are too many behaviors like this that it is truly concerning.

#15 2023-08-01 02:35:03

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

The source of the ntech is still very relevant. How can the wide-spread use of such things be justified? Honestly it seems Bizarre.
If anything the Urmah were counteracting something that should be a violation of the PD.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-01 02:37:19)

#16 2023-08-01 04:11:05

mitkobs

In my account there is no first directive when you allow a secretive advanced hostile misanthropic super organized all powered group to break the free will and crush souls of defenseless world wide population.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-01 04:34:03)

#17 2023-08-01 11:54:41

mitkobs

You are playing with fire with the suggestions about the moon. Another full blown war in proximity space will not be any good for anyone.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-01 11:55:51)

#18 2023-08-01 12:06:51

Lyran

You know, I find great solace in the blatant strength shown by the Urmah. I think Tina is being nice when she says the Urmah “strongly Rival” the Federation itself.
The Alpha Draconians are no longer half a match against the Urmah. What is it 1 Urmah equals 5 AD in Battle? Or 20 maybe…
It’s cordial of course - and passive among positive allies - but when the cookie crumbles my friends, the Urmah are Alpha predators in armour with advanced tech, know-how and fully interstellar craft.
The Urmah Dominate any situation they wish and there is no way the federation can rival the Feline Confederations strength of unity.
The Federation are lucky the Urmah Loves us I say and suffers this nonsense…….
I’d love to see an Earth controller freeze as an Urmah strode upon him armed to the teeth. Who’s a tough guy now aye?
Lol

#19 2023-08-01 12:29:46

Alec

Actually the Urmahs are the most well-equipped and formidable among all the races, and their military prowess surpasses that of other civilizations. They are even feared by the Dracos.

The funny thing is that Urmahs are members of the Federation.

This is the current situation at the Federation's HQ.

ezgif-2-5b2ff9defc.gif

#20 2023-08-01 12:54:53

mitkobs

The war in space is blasting each other ships and strategical places in home planets with highly destructive energy weapons. The physical size of ET species is almost irrelevant in this sense.

#21 2023-08-01 16:50:13

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I don't think its that controversial of a suggestion, but it is much more bold if the Urmah acted on it; although they probably considered actions against the Moon and weighed the outcomes. I simply suggest taking out the hologram projectors because those won't change the frequency dynamics on the planet directly, as shutting down the reactors would; but it would cause a major perspective change for all human bodies and the Cabal when the ship stops shining like a giant flashlight. And I for one would love to see how the Cabal scrambles their tentacles to explain as to why that happened haha.....

If they were to suddenly target the hologram, it would create utter chaos on Earth, and that's the last thing we need. So, to avoid any unnecessary upheaval, the process needs to be gradual and well-thought-out.

But that's a great suggestion Ivy!
These are the potential scenarios, in order:

1. Shock/Panic/Fear
2. Questions
3. Shock/Confusion
4. "The government lied"
5. Shock/Fear/Confusion
5. Processing/Reflecting
6. Riots/Violence/Destruction
7. New disclosures
8. Questions
9. Uncontrollable Chaos

Then we have two outcomes:
1. Controllers surrender/defeated. Piece, new chapter, high frequency.
2. Divided Planet (Rebels vs High Frequency vs Controllers)

One thing I can say, Earth is witnessing a great moment in History, and it's only getting better.
It's a great time.

Last edited by Alec (2023-08-01 18:03:17)

#22 2023-08-01 18:22:29

mitkobs

Throughout the years probably many times many things things that cabal have or are trying to build have been destroyed by GF or from ET's that survey their matters but very little of such news come to the ear of the ordinary human. They do counter operations when they see fit or see some kind of threat. That does not mean that will going to do something for taking down the matrix. Big cats taking down a cabal factory does not mean anything else, it is just taking down a factory that they decided that should not exists.

#23 2023-08-01 18:58:16

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Those are all great points Alec, and due to most of your scenarios boiling down to mass fear and confusion; that's why I said the Urmah likely came to similar conclusions and its why they haven't been more radical in their actions (its 11:11 as I'm typing this so I guess its true hehe). But on the other hand, during this large of a reset and harvesting, there is already a huge amount of chaos and confusion; except it will lead to more negative outcomes. So if there will be just as much chaos (from shutting down the holograms) why not have it end in positive instead of more Matrix; in the forms of Meta, more jabs, more dead bodies, more ghost towns, more resource shortages, more planetary destruction, the list is endless with what the UFOP is tolerating and has zero anger towards the Cabal for these actions.

11:11 big_smile

Yes true about already having chaos and confusion, but it's not a collective effect; rather, it involves a relatively small number of individuals, although their numbers are increasing.

And yes, you hit the nail on the head. Regardless of how things unfold, there's always a moment of chaos, and things tend to worsen before they get better. The hologram shutting down will eventually occur, but it will be more of a gradual fading out, not a sudden shutdown. Unless it's accidentally compromised. Nobody, not even the Urmahs, will deliberately turn it off, as that could lead to disastrous consequences.

In a hypothetical scenario, if Humans reach a level of capability to do it themselves, there's no stopping it, and the Federation would be unable to prevent it from an ethical point of view. Despite certain factions potentially attempting to prevent it.

Last edited by Alec (2023-08-01 19:09:06)

#24 2023-08-01 19:08:07

Tecumseh

Nobody has mentioned something obvious here that I was considering.

They used a tractor beam. You can snatch up any evidence that you like with a tractor beam. Taygetans snatched up samples of that stuff a while back remember? They analyzed it and then fed it into the ships energy grid (destroyed it).

Gee, I wonder what they found hmm

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#25 2023-08-02 05:04:44

mitkobs

Genome modifying with chemical poisons is not something that regressives are using for the first time. They do that and also to their own kind while being incarnated as a Lyrian vessel to lower down their potential ups in frequencies. In other words for me they say: "We do not allow you to grow and expand, you are with us, if we are down you also will be down with us".
As I see it if a being is ready to expand in consciousness no one should mess with that, it is one of the greatest crime to messing up with the free will insidiously in a regressive way.

Board footer