You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-31 15:21:35

Jupiter 9

The Lyrian Galactic Confederation. Galactic HQ: Sol13, 2ndary HQ: Lyra

So it was mentioned in the latest video (Edit: https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/Torn … e-Urmah:e) that the Urmah have a Feline Galactic Confederation. Why don't the space humans have one of those?

Tecumseh, put the Sol13U University on pause and let's create the Lyrian Galactic Confederation. And it's main Galactic HQ will be in this solar system and on Earth, and it's secondary Galactic HQ will be in Lyra right next to the Feline Galactic Confederation.  I think the Karistus will be OK with this since they see all the Lyrians as them and they consider themselves to be the origing of the Lyrian race. And you and me will be forever known as the original founders of this organization. Dude think about it, we are going to be legends, Lyrian children all over the Galaxy in the future will learn about how two nobodies living in one of the most oppressed and abused and exploited and enslaved Lyrian societies and civilizations in the history of the Galaxy, founded the LGC. lol smile smile

And jokes aside, I did google the difference between a federation and a confederation, and I don't know if the concept of a Federation is different outside the VAB, similar to how the concept of Royalty is very different than how we understand it on Earth, and they just use the closest concept we have, but based on this article https://www.diffen.com/difference/Confe … Federation without having thought about it in detail, it seems like a confederation may be a better model for the UFoP.

Or at least maybe a better structure would be smaller federations of solar system clusters like for example the Pleiades strar cluster represented by the Alcyone Council, and then those smaller federations can be part of a bigger Galactic Confederation of Regional Federations. And the power is more decentralized and in the hands of the Regional Federations, which are smaller in scale and so are more in touch with the inhabitants and the local councils of the planets inside that regional federation, like the Alcyone High Council for example.

And I think the stepped andromedan holographic model probably works well at that scale and probably above that scale the councils start getting more and more out of touch with the individual members and local councils of the holographic societies. And instead of having a bottom up system, as the andromedan holographic model is intended to be, if I have understood the model correctly, we start getting a top down system that puts the needs of the few above the needs of the many many above the needs of the few. But I haven't thought and pondered this in detail and I have a tiny amound of information about the real exopolitics so it's probably more complex than this.

Anyway, I am just thinking out loud. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-31 17:32:25)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-31 16:22:23

akos996

Re: The Lyrian Galactic Confederation. Galactic HQ: Sol13, 2ndary HQ: Lyra

You mean "human" as lyrian in general right? If I remember correctly human only refers to the 3D bound species of Earth, I mean us haha.
Very good question. I would consider Galactic Federation one I guess especially since Taygeta also had inlfuence a very long time ago in that.
By just thinking about how much dark side we have (to heal) then it would make sense why it looks like a cabal that we would rather disown than think it's "ours"
but in the sense of only lyrian counsel outside of federation influence... again a very good question.
There are probably better ideas than mine but that's my two cents.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-07-31 16:23:20)

#3 2023-07-31 17:25:31

Jupiter 9

Yes we can also call it Human Galactic Confederation. Just usually when we say humans we mean the terrestrial humans, and when we say Lyrians we mean all the space human looking races that if they wear jeans and a T-shirt could easily go unnoticed walking on the street on Earth. Some of them like the Taygetan men would maybe draw attention because they are very tall but still would not raise suspicion. And some of them like the Agarthans would draw some attention because of their pointy ears but that is a minor difference and they are still very human looking.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-07-31 18:16:20

Bucegi

cats are great

#5 2023-08-01 04:24:55

mitkobs

Divide in GF(between emotional and non emotional races) is happening because of the differences how to guide(and rule) Earth progress of emotional humans. Non emotional races are proving to be authoritative in this question and of course emotional races cannot agree with that.

#6 2023-08-01 14:09:33

Gabriel

With great patience, there can be balance without conflict that such differences in extremity tends to create, among hundreds of thousands of powerful species that inevitably want the same thing. To guide and lead the future of this Galaxy.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#7 2023-08-01 18:17:45

Tecumseh

Jupiter 9 wrote:

So it was mentioned in the latest video (Edit: https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/Torn … e-Urmah:e) that the Urmah have a Feline Galactic Confederation. Why don't the space humans have one of those?

Tecumseh, put the Sol13U University on pause and let's create the Lyrian Galactic Confederation. And it's main Galactic HQ will be in this solar system and on Earth, and it's secondary Galactic HQ will be in Lyra right next to the Feline Galactic Confederation.  I think the Karistus will be OK with this since they see all the Lyrians as them and they consider themselves to be the origing of the Lyrian race. And you and me will be forever known as the original founders of this organization. Dude think about it, we are going to be legends, Lyrian children all over the Galaxy in the future will learn about how two nobodies living in one of the most oppressed and abused and exploited and enslaved Lyrian societies and civilizations in the history of the Galaxy, founded the LGC. lol smile smile

And jokes aside, I did google the difference between a federation and a confederation, and I don't know if the concept of a Federation is different outside the VAB, similar to how the concept of Royalty is very different than how we understand it on Earth, and they just use the closest concept we have, but based on this article https://www.diffen.com/difference/Confe … Federation without having thought about it in detail, it seems like a confederation may be a better model for the UFoP.

Or at least maybe a better structure would be smaller federations of solar system clusters like for example the Pleiades strar cluster represented by the Alcyone Council, and then those smaller federations can be part of a bigger Galactic Confederation of Regional Federations. And the power is more decentralized and in the hands of the Regional Federations, which are smaller in scale and so are more in touch with the inhabitants and the local councils of the planets inside that regional federation, like the Alcyone High Council for example.

And I think the stepped andromedan holographic model probably works well at that scale and probably above that scale the councils start getting more and more out of touch with the individual members and local councils of the holographic societies. And instead of having a bottom up system, as the andromedan holographic model is intended to be, if I have understood the model correctly, we start getting a top down system that puts the needs of the few above the needs of the many many above the needs of the few. But I haven't thought and pondered this in detail and I have a tiny amound of information about the real exopolitics so it's probably more complex than this.

Anyway, I am just thinking out loud. smile

Love it! But I am uncomfortable flying blind here. Are we sure that there is not already a Lyrian/Karistus High Council? That thought has been bugging me.

It seems to me that such a thing must already exist. The only real evidence against it is the sorry state of Earth, Venus and Mars. Venus is supposedly in Galactic norm status (5D) but exclusive only to barely human hybrids, their Lizzie overlords and minions/slaves. A resort planet for Cabal and Orion Group regressive types with the world ship Verona (UFoP) in orbit monitoring. Like the Verona's sister ships Vierra (behind moon) and the other one in Saturn Orbit (must be classified we have not gotten a name yet that I am aware of). You know, the ship that was sharing orbit with the big cube that Asket found out about and blew up?

Two nobodies would have to make serious friends with several someone's in order join or Found something like what we are talking about. Our only real contact is Gosia and she is a very private person. What it would take would be more information and most likely H.M. Allenym. I think it would take HMA contacting Karistus/Jovian people to ask to send a representative to us. A person not so restricted to meet with us. And train us up.

People like you and me are going to need some form of support system, but who would take us in? One thing is for sure, they would have to be very, very good. And crafty. No permanent extractions for us, our job is obviously not finished here. The whole point is to bring the inner system Karistus and hybrids into Galactic Society. Not run away and leave it to rot.

I still think Sol13U is the best mechanism forward for this, under the auspices of Vega system ancient friendships does seem to give it more backbone however.

There were more root races in Vega system than just Lyran and Uurma that were scattered during the last great expansion. But from what we know Uurma has a high council rivaling or surpassing the 500k UFoP. Add to that 400k Lyrian in quadrant (so x4 = 1.6M) Milky Way count. That's theoretically what close to 3M Lyran/Karistus/Urma only! Of which whatever portion are ethically mature interstellar, and I start to see where you are going with this. And both root races have other root races that are high contact with Source (emotional races) and are friends.

Good with me smile  LETS DO THIS!

P.S. There was mention of Lyrian Council out of Vega that was very active around here. In recent videos.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-01 18:23:25)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2023-08-03 02:15:24

Tecumseh

Confederation does make more sense. And "United Planets" seems restrictive. Reality seems to point in the direction of High Councils that are Constellation centered. Revolving around the most influential star system with the most prominent planetary system. Alcyone, Lyra, Avalon, Orion countless others.

LGC inclusive of all interstellar (and non-interstellar) Lyrian/Karistus root race and hybrids does seem like a healthy pool of resources. With a kindred spirit familial mindset. Sure we would like to know the current situation in the Vega system/constellation.  History going back 900K-1M+ Terra cycles, however that computes in arbitrary incomputable galactic time (If there is such a thing). How did they fare once the UfoP was founded? Were they among the first constellations liberated? The place where interstellar lore states the "Great Expansion" was sparked? I am sadly lacking in Vega system history. Only thing I am relatively sure of is that they are among the original Founders of UFP.

My train of thought is logically leading to them having several hundreds of thousands of "years" of battle damage cleanup advantage ahead of us. We have what, 12K under our belt? Did Vega system loose planets like we did? We are a very messy system still. It was also mentioned that 13 is an awful lot of planets for a Solar System. Rare.

Lot's of unanswered questions.

There is also the notion (lore/myth) that the battle for this system (Sol13) 1M+ ago, sparked off the invasion of Vega system. We (Lyran and Ulma) were already here and put up a good fight to protect this place but lost. And the invaders moved on to Vega in revenge/vendetta agenda. To stamp out all opposition. Imagine that! Sol13 being the real spark off of the Great Expansion?

If that ancient lore is true, than it really does lend to the notion that we have come full circle. That a few (or many) of the original founders of UFP followed the forensic trail, and we lost two planets in the aftermath of the Orion wars last gasp. Then a regroup and eventual return again with a pit stop in Centauri system a few hundred years ago. Then again in 08 in Sol13 system herself, for clean up.

But now that we have many of the original Founders hanging around and gaming with their defeated ancient enemies. Even incarnating among them for Source (God) sake hmm

While we have a Quorum present maybe it IS time for a new/different direction.

Truth and reconciliation, leading to turning swords into plow shares.

We RE-GROUP. However that works! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-08-03 04:16:22

StarDeity
Banned

Isn't the Council of Alcyone sort of similar to a "Lyran Confederation"?

#10 2023-08-03 16:31:17

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

I don't think so. From what I understand the Alcyone Council is only for the Pleiades cluster of stars/solar systems, and there are Non Lyrian Pleiadian races and the Alcyone Council represents them too.

And if I remember correctly there is also a feline pleiadian race in one of the pleiadian solar systems and I assume they are part of the Feline Galactic Confederation. If I understand it correctly the Feline GC is a confederation of only feline races, so I was thinking how come there has been no mention of a similar confederation organization for all the Human looking races from the Lyrian branch. And referring to the question in your previous post Tecumseh, I don't know if there already is such a Confederation, but I don't think there is cause during all the conversations with the crew if there was it would have come up and been mentioned at some point. I don't know. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-03 16:31:50)

#11 2023-08-03 16:46:01

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

Perhaps. High Council of Alcyone 9. Of which I am only aware of Lyrian root races  - Taygetan, Engan, Solatian, Elohim and.... can't recall more.  So I'm not sure that the other 4-5 are Lyran.

Not that it matters, they seem to get along with each other quite well smile

I did catch somewhere in the transcripts/videos that Alcyone council is Quadrant level Federation. Which for my Earth bound sentiments toward hierarchy puts HMA, as the eyes and ears of Alcyone High Council 9, above local Sol13 UFP in authority.

But she sure is not treated that way from what we have heard. Local and system UFP seem to be downright rude and disrespectful towards her and her team.

They are Constillation/Quadrant level. And we are...we have no Constillation, because we just named all the others from the point of view of Sol13-3. Last count we have 52? Local star systems in our "grouping". But there is no name for it. I suppose it would be what ever other star groups call us when they look our way.

Federation machinations don't seem to work like a holistic stepped council system. Unless it was/is common practice to STEP all over each other's high councils.

That doesn't sound very much "evolved" past Terran Cabal and secret society faction in fighting, with zero regard to massive collateral damage toward innocent "civilians".

I'm with Jupiter 9 on this. There should be a "Confederation". "Federation" was for war footing. Central authority because of hard times and the need to project power quickly and decisively.

That original charter has run it's course. Should be put out to pasture. Disbanded, disassembled and new agreements reached.

But I vote Ivy of Erra for (SWForum) campus councilor. The boys are getting rowdy! smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-03 16:48:24)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-08-03 17:34:53

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

Two nobodies would have to make serious friends with several someone's in order join or Found something like what we are talking about. Our only real contact is Gosia and she is a very private person. What it would take would be more information and most likely H.M. Allenym. I think it would take HMA contacting Karistus/Jovian people to ask to send a representative to us. A person not so restricted to meet with us. And train us up.

People like you and me are going to need some form of support system, but who would take us in? One thing is for sure, they would have to be very, very good. And crafty. No permanent extractions for us, our job is obviously not finished here. The whole point is to bring the inner system Karistus and hybrids into Galactic Society. Not run away and leave it to rot.

Yeah, that's the hard part of the plan. We are sovereing fractals/fragments of Source and as long as we don't interfere with the free will of other sovereing fractals/fragments of Source, we are free to do whatever the heaven we want. All we need is a pen and a piece of paper, and create the Founding Constitution document and the initial Agreements/Treaties documents and we're in business. And we are currently in Lyrian bodies and we will be the first 2 members and the first 2 members on the High Council of the LGC. And then the hard part as High Councillors is to get in contact with Lyrian races' representatives and convince them to join our Confederation. 

But now that I think of it, we do have access to the person that claims to be in charge and in command of Earth, and maybe we can convince her to join our Confederation and Earth will be the first planet to join. hihi And my forum name is Jupiter and you never know maybe I didn't pick this name by accident and in case I discover that like in the movie I have inherited and own the planet then I'll have the authority to join Earth in the Confederation myself. (And for the one or two people that are not sure, of course I am joking you nerds haha and also Jupiter is not a female name, it's a very strong manly masculine name OK?)

Tecumseh wrote:

I still think Sol13U is the best mechanism forward for this, under the auspices of Vega system ancient friendships does seem to give it more backbone however.

There were a lot of interesting and thought provoking ideas in it the first time I read it so I will revisit when I have the time some time in the future. smile

Tecumseh wrote:

P.S. There was mention of Lyrian Council out of Vega that was very active around here. In recent videos.

I could be wrong but that council is probably the council of the original Lyrian race and not a council representing all the races that are branches/off-shoots of the original Lyrian race in teh Vega solar system.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-03 22:59:14)

#13 2023-08-03 23:06:01

Tecumseh

Well, SWF "Council" seems to be the germination or Seed,  for some very healthy and ethically mature interstellar thinking and  pondering.

Wonder where we got THAT from!

Somebody has got to tell the positive Z axis crew that their little experiment with contact on Terra is working. It just took us a while because we are a little "Dense" and "Soupy" at the moment. You have to let it simmer on low for a few years before we get any measurable results smile

Anyway:

"By definition the difference between a confederation and a federation is that the membership of the member states in a confederation is voluntary, while the membership in a federation is not."

They had to band together out of desperation and necessity in order to survive. Might have made for strange bedfellows as it does down here.

People who were not generally compatible with each other culturaly, societaly and ethically were forced together by extenuating circumstances in order to meet a common threat.

Simply put. Star wars analogy time. All we need is one Jar Jar Binks and we have an Empire. One slip and it's all she wrote. Old Republic = UFoP.

Or.

The multi page multifaceted extremely complicated "Patriot Act" that must have took them years to draft. False Flag ...  And...it's passed a few days later in Congress. One newly minted, official Facist Nation delivered up on a platter. Steaming hot.

"Sometimes confederation is erroneously used in the place of federation. Some nations which started out as confederations retained the word in their titles after officially becoming federations, such as Switzerland. The United States of America was a confederation before it became a federation with the ratification of the current U.S. constitution in 1788."

And in 2001 the Forth Riche officially took over the United States Corporation.

Techumseh would remind everyone that the North American (Canada, U.S. and Mexico) Confederation of United Councils should also be on the docket. Us native Americans love blazing trails and marking it for the ease of further travelers.  Can't wait to get my hands on the BLM, Bureau of Land Management. That's 247.3 Million Acres. Plenty of Campus space. And a place for our family to stretch their legs on shore leave besides the Vierra.

We just nick name it New Lemuria. Or New Mu for short.

P S. 22 million people local, state and federal government in the US alone. So what are we looking at. 30-35 million people who need to transition to other gainful employment. See why you need a University J9?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-03 23:22:58)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#14 2023-08-20 18:23:45

Tecumseh

I hear you and understand Gabriel.

Feeling kinda disturbed and sad right now. Watching and sending my love to Maui.

How much patience do we have?

Is there not mountains of evidence going up and down through "time". Securily documented by Momma on Toleka and Susy's? Not to mention Avalon 1 for that matter. And the Karistus! My Source! How much do they need!!!

Thinking bigger picture, how much "patience" does Sol13 1-6 (for starters) have?

Any "Confederation of United Planets" can absolutely be "Sparked" on Sol13-3. But without HEAVY hitters like Karistus, High Council 9 (M45) and Uurmah Confederation accreditation  I feel lost and insignificant.

And not very patient in general.

How do we get the ball rolling guys? J9? Everyone?

A "Declaration of Independence" ? Can't have "Founding Fathers". Not these days! smile

I suppose something like "Founding Council"?

Let's make up a list.

Swaruunian Forum Members
HMA
HMR
(Don't know any Karistus names)
Yahzi, Mari, Athena, (Tina's Mom)
Cabal watchers (Benjamin Fulford)

I dunno

Signers of new Articles of Confederation.

I suppose Gosia would have to transmit it to Toleka for safe keeping smile

We ALL need something positive to focus on. Something that makes a difference. In a GOOD way.

Gabriel wrote:

With great patience, there can
be balance without conflict that such differences in extremity tends to create, among hundreds of thousands of powerful species that inevitably want the same thing. To guide and lead the future of this Galaxy.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-08-21 02:44:51

Gabriel

Tecumseh wrote:

I hear you and understand Gabriel.

Feeling kinda disturbed and sad right now. Watching and sending my love to Maui.

Is there not mountains of evidence going up and down through "time". Securily documented by Momma on Toleka and Susy's? Not to mention Avalon 1 for that matter. And the Karistus! My Source! How much do they need!!!

Thinking bigger picture, how much "patience" does Sol13 1-6 (for starters) have?

Any "Confederation of United Planets" can absolutely be "Sparked" on Sol13-3. But without HEAVY hitters like Karistus, High Council 9 (M45) and Uurmah Confederation accreditation  I feel lost and insignificant.

A "Declaration of Independence" ? Can't have "Founding Fathers". Not these days! smile

Let's make up a list.

Swaruunian Forum Members
HMA
HMR

I dunno

We ALL need something positive to focus on. Something that makes a difference. In a GOOD way.

Gabriel wrote:

be balance without conflict that such differences in extremity tends to create, among hundreds of thousands of powerful species that inevitably want the same thing. To guide and lead the future of this Galaxy.

Everything is going to be okay.

I know the present holds immense darkness, yet such dark bleakness will not spoil the future. We have learned from the great expansion and we will continue learning here.

Apparently, we are expected to hold two perspectives of this "Federation" yet one of these more darker perspectives runs contrary to our emotions, that we have every right to feel. I will respect this request while incarnate in this human body but my feline fury rages indefinitely. It's just bewildering to believe that the human soul group has choosen this dark course of faith, as a collective. Now in addition the "Federation" is giving them what they want. It's just odd no matter which angle it's being perceived, to see earth humans negating their potential to advance from this planetary hardship, at the proliferation of narcissistic regressives (who retain dominant control of this planet), that know the art of manipulation and have weaponized occult knowledge and dangerous technology.

Nonetheless, I support the formation of the future Lyran Galactic Confederation. Furthermore, there is great unity amongst humans and felines, our kin amongst the mighty stars can attest to this. Organic growth takes time, and this is something that we must be patient for, inorder to cultivate and bring forth this Ginormous future.

Urmah Starseed

#16 2023-08-21 05:36:18

Tecumseh

Not just Lyran my friend. Feline is watching everything. That's why they are on Toleka's 3, 4,5?  Right in sight (Avalon 1?). And HMA and HMR, two "Royals" training to be Royals. Here, NOW.

And 3 resident Swaruunians. With a forth flitting around?

Something is going on. And it seems... Classified.

We are not stupid. Dence maybe, but not stupid.
Stupid is probably the wrong word. We are Aware?

Gabriel wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

I hear you
and understand Gabriel.

Let's make up a list.

Swaruunian Forum Members
HMA
HMR

I dunno

Gabriel wrote:

I know the present holds immense darkness, yet such dark bleakness will not spoil the future. We have learned from the great expansion and we will continue learning here.

Apparently, we are expected to hold two perspectives of this "Federation" yet one of these more darker perspectives runs contrary to our emotions, that we have every right to feel. I will respect this request while incarnate in this human body but my feline fury rages indefinitely. It's just bewildering to believe that the human soul group has choosen this dark course of faith, as a collective. Now in addition the "Federation" is giving them what they want. It's just odd no matter which angle it's being perceived, to see earth humans negating their potential to advance from this planetary hardship, at the proliferation of narcissistic regressives (who retain dominant control of this planet), that know the art of manipulation and have weaponized occult knowledge and dangerous technology.

Nonetheless, I support the formation of the future Lyran Galactic Confederation. Furthermore, there is great unity amongst humans and felines, our kin amongst the mighty stars can attest to this. Organic growth takes time, and this is something that we must be patient for, inorder to cultivate and bring forth this Ginormous future.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-22 16:30:26)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-08-23 11:35:20

Tecumseh

How is this.

Declaration of Devine Sovereignty.

It's kinda a play on Lisa Renee's "God Sovereign Free"

Kicking around for decades.

https://energeticsynthesis.com/

p.s I know, very dangerous woman. I seem to be attracted to them...,  smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-23 11:37:35)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#18 2023-08-23 15:07:06

Presto33

I think its worthwhlie to present the definition of the Galactic Federation from "Ascension Glossary.com":
The Thoth groups have formed strategic alliances under the popular moniker Galactic Federation, making contact with selected members of the cabal, government and Illuminati bloodlines, then started to widely infiltrate the secret societies (Free Masons, Knights Templar) and the spiritual communities. The propaganda of the Galactic Federation as a pro-human ET group is used to derail spiritual awakening people and route them into the new age movement and their respective Mind Control based belief systems that make them compliant for subjugation. Many popular spiritual energy healing systems have been infiltrated by the Galactic Federation in order to track and tag participants for astral implants in the new age population. The new age movement which includes Channeling an assortment of supposed Ascended Masters, is primarily dominated by the Luciferian groups using the affiliation with the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command groups.
These groups were responsible for directing scalar based weapons into the planetary field to erase the collective human race memories and to eliminate any trace of our recorded histories stemming from Atlantis and the Luciferian Covenant that was behind the tragic events that led to the Atlantian Cataclysm. The Galactic Federation works with the negative alien groups towards world domination promoting themselves as the divine angels returning to help humanity ascend, to seduce the earth population into subjugation to their New World Order enslavement agenda.

#19 2023-08-23 16:39:20

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

As I said I am mostly joking about us founding the Lyrian Galactic Confederation,:) but the key for getting things like this rolling is the spiritual foundation and the mentality of the people involved. So what we need to do is keep doing our inner work and keep walking our spiritual path, and keep expanding and evolving spiritually, and keep taking inspired action and the rest is easy and it will start falling into place naturally and organically as a byproduct of our mentality and spiritual evolution. So we mainly need to focus on working on ourselves and doing our best to embody the right mentality, and this will make us a match to other people doing the same, and we'll organically and naturally organize and attract compatible people, and we'll naturally and organically start building then new systems and structures(while at the same the more system buster oriented starseeds collapse the old systems). smile

The holistic society videos are one of the most important and key videos of this contact, where Yazhi points to the one of the most important keys and the most important first step for building any type of holistic political organization or structure or holistic community:

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Yazhi:

The Spiritual, Ethical, and Moral development of a people, their level of consciousness, is the very basis of a Holistic Society and without it simply will not be generated, will not appear.

A truly Holistic Society generates itself, no one has to impose it, no one has to dictate how things are or how things should be. Rather, the very social and cultural dynamics of a people will be born by itself as a direct reflection of its consciousness, spiritual, ethical and moral mentality. Especially a truly Holistic society.

So a Holistic Society cannot be implemented upon a people, nor can it be given to them as base information to form one, because it will only reflect the same mentality of the one who provides that information, which will not be applicable or appropriate for the people who receive it.

The truly Holistic Society will generate itself, without the need to learn anything about how it works, nor to give classes to the people from the angle of giving information as one would give a descriptive class about how a Democratic, or Communist-Socialist, or Monarchical political system works.

The only thing that generates a true Holistic Society is the spiritual, conscience, ethical, and moral advancement of a people, where they first develop those bases, and already with a mentality of ethics, morality, and very advanced spirituality, the members will begin to relate to each other with those three bases, and the result is a Society or political model perfectly in accordance with the level of advancement in those three areas.

It is the result of everyone within that society reaching the same high degree of advancement, or at least similar in terms of their personal variations, but always within the same framework of understanding that makes them cooperate with each other. A people will reflect its degree of ethical, moral, and spiritual advancement directly toward its political model.

(...)

The first step to follow to form a Holistic Society is the ethical, moral and spiritual elevation of a people. And this in the first instance is achieved with the direct and unrestricted access of the people to all the information available to their group or culture. Learning all subjects, whatever they may be, is the first step. That is why one must study everything, learn as much as possible, listen to all opinions and angles equally, with the formation of one's own responsibility for one's own personal advancement, and for the formation of the personal concepts that each one takes in as true, as what is real and what is not.

This means that equal importance should be given to studying all points of view and then forming one's own opinion. Therefore, you should not follow anyone who imposes or wishes to control or form a monopoly of truth, for that will lead you away not only from spiritual advancement, but from the formation of a Holistic Society.

You must manage personal resources, time and energy, to filter the information that is useful to you from that which is not, thus filtering the people you listen to from those who do not nourish you. Remember that the framework of reality, of what is true and what is false, and the very values of ethics, morality, and spirituality of each person are and will be the result of the average of the ideas of those with whom they live, talk to, and listen to. One should develop the individual responsibility to decide with whom to live.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-23 16:46:08)

#20 2023-08-26 05:16:18

Brahman

Presto33 wrote:

I think its worthwhlie to present the definition of the Galactic Federation from "Ascension Glossary.com":
The Thoth groups have formed strategic alliances under the popular moniker Galactic Federation, making contact with selected members of the cabal, government and Illuminati bloodlines, then started to widely infiltrate the secret societies (Free Masons, Knights Templar) and the spiritual communities. The propaganda of the Galactic Federation as a pro-human ET group is used to derail spiritual awakening people and route them into the new age movement and their respective Mind Control based belief systems that make them compliant for subjugation. Many popular spiritual energy healing systems have been infiltrated by the Galactic Federation in order to track and tag participants for astral implants in the new age population. The new age movement which includes Channeling an assortment of supposed Ascended Masters, is primarily dominated by the Luciferian groups using the affiliation with the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command groups.
These groups were responsible for directing scalar based weapons into the planetary field to erase the collective human race memories and to eliminate any trace of our recorded histories stemming from Atlantis and the Luciferian Covenant that was behind the tragic events that led to the Atlantian Cataclysm. The Galactic Federation works with the negative alien groups towards world domination promoting themselves as the divine angels returning to help humanity ascend, to seduce the earth population into subjugation to their New World Order enslavement agenda.

Definitely the Galactic Federation has no need for spiritual development on Earth. There was real spirituality before the cabal. The Cabal is an opponent of spirituality and their goal is to remove it from people.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#21 2023-09-02 12:25:28

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

Could be. High Council 9 Alcyone (M45), not sure is all Lyrian root race though. Has at a least one Feline as I recall.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#22 2023-09-02 13:14:19

Tecumseh

Personally I see a model where the University is first accredited and then the Confederation is a germination of the diplomatic, legal. xenozoology, anthropology, military colleges all branches of study inclusive. Most likely as an end goal exercise. Establishing a true "Well World" philosophy. An end goal for all the colleges to strive for. In a peaceful orderly manner.

Without stepping on too many lawyers shoes. We will have our own lawyers. And believe you me, our lawyers will actually be palatable. Because if we got to fire them or eat them they will smell and taste better than the types of "Lawful" alignments that I am currently running across these days!

We will actually get along with ours, know who they are and would be able to identify the where form's and why? If we see a reason and a person behind the law we can palatably accept it (or unpalatably). Not knowing those things, whoa unto that law giver, THAT may be even criminal neglect. we get to reject a law that does not have proper validation. Under Galactic Maritime Law that predates all law. Think Mom or Dad with a whip.

Dad would give you a thrashing or maybe even actually kill you. Mom could starve you to death and tell you dont bother sleeping, you might never wake up. Do not ever piss Mom off.

Yes I believe a healthy SOL13U leading to a well balanced and ethically mature Confederation of United Planets High Council. A Balanced and positive one.

Thoughts anyone?

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#23 2023-09-02 15:02:49

Tecumseh

From one nobody to another nobody, they sure don't think we are joking, that's for sure. Trust me on this. On my part anyway.
Consider it many signs happening all over. very active ones. We have gotten allot of attention my friend......

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

As I said I am mostly joking about us founding the Lyrian Galactic Confederation,:) but the key for getting things like this rolling is the spiritual foundation and the mentality of the people involved. So what we need to do is keep doing our inner work and keep walking our spiritual path, and keep expanding and evolving spiritually, and keep taking inspired action and the rest is easy and it will start falling into place naturally and organically as a byproduct of our mentality and spiritual evolution. So we mainly need to focus on working on ourselves and doing our best to embody the right mentality, and this will make us a match to other people doing the same, and we'll organically and naturally organize and attract compatible people, and we'll naturally and organically start building then new systems and structures(while at the same the more system buster oriented starseeds collapse the old systems). smile

The holistic society videos are one of the most important and key videos of this contact, where Yazhi points to the one of the most important keys and the most important first step for building any type of holistic political organization or structure or holistic community:

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Yazhi:

The Spiritual, Ethical, and Moral development of a people, their level of consciousness, is the very basis of a Holistic Society and without it simply will not be generated, will not appear.

A truly Holistic Society generates itself, no one has to impose it, no one has to dictate how things are or how things should be. Rather, the very social and cultural dynamics of a people will be born by itself as a direct reflection of its consciousness, spiritual, ethical and moral mentality. Especially a truly Holistic society.

So a Holistic Society cannot be implemented upon a people, nor can it be given to them as base information to form one, because it will only reflect the same mentality of the one who provides that information, which will not be applicable or appropriate for the people who receive it.

The truly Holistic Society will generate itself, without the need to learn anything about how it works, nor to give classes to the people from the angle of giving information as one would give a descriptive class about how a Democratic, or Communist-Socialist, or Monarchical political system works.

The only thing that generates a true Holistic Society is the spiritual, conscience, ethical, and moral advancement of a people, where they first develop those bases, and already with a mentality of ethics, morality, and very advanced spirituality, the members will begin to relate to each other with those three bases, and the result is a Society or political model perfectly in accordance with the level of advancement in those three areas.

It is the result of everyone within that society reaching the same high degree of advancement, or at least similar in terms of their personal variations, but always within the same framework of understanding that makes them cooperate with each other. A people will reflect its degree of ethical, moral, and spiritual advancement directly toward its political model.

(...)

The first step to follow to form a Holistic Society is the ethical, moral and spiritual elevation of a people. And this in the first instance is achieved with the direct and unrestricted access of the people to all the information available to their group or culture. Learning all subjects, whatever they may be, is the first step. That is why one must study everything, learn as much as possible, listen to all opinions and angles equally, with the formation of one's own responsibility for one's own personal advancement, and for the formation of the personal concepts that each one takes in as true, as what is real and what is not.

This means that equal importance should be given to studying all points of view and then forming one's own opinion. Therefore, you should not follow anyone who imposes or wishes to control or form a monopoly of truth, for that will lead you away not only from spiritual advancement, but from the formation of a Holistic Society.

You must manage personal resources, time and energy, to filter the information that is useful to you from that which is not, thus filtering the people you listen to from those who do not nourish you. Remember that the framework of reality, of what is true and what is false, and the very values of ethics, morality, and spirituality of each person are and will be the result of the average of the ideas of those with whom they live, talk to, and listen to. One should develop the individual responsibility to decide with whom to live.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#24 2023-09-02 17:07:24

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Presto33 wrote:

Definitely the Galactic Federation has no need for spiritual development on Earth. There was real spirituality before the cabal. The Cabal is an opponent of spirituality and their goal is to remove it from people.

Well if you look at the link Tecumseh posted via HH. They see it as "contrast", apparently marketing the ultimate soul expansion tool. It slices, dices...yada yada.

https://wespenrevideos.com/2019/12/01/a … i-insider/

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#25 2023-09-02 22:27:52

Gabriel

Tecumseh wrote:

Not just Lyran my friend. Feline is watching everything. That's why they are on Toleka's 3, 4,5?  Right in sight (Avalon 1?). And HMA and HMR, two "Royals" training to be Royals. Here, NOW.

And 3 resident Swaruunians. With a forth flitting around?

Something is going on. And it seems... Classified.

We are not stupid. Dence maybe, but not stupid.
Stupid is probably the wrong word. We are Aware?

Gabriel wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

I hear you
and understand Gabriel.

Let's make up a list.

Swaruunian Forum Members
HMA
HMR

I dunno

Correct. No wonder why although incarante (atm) down here, I feel the same raw instinct as my feline brothers to protect them. I honor their royalty.

We are aware.

Urmah Starseed

Board footer