You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-03 03:44:49

Brahman

Re: The Lyrian Galactic Confederation. Galactic HQ: Sol13, 2ndary HQ: Lyra

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Presto33 wrote:

I think its worthwhlie to present the definition of the Galactic Federation from "Ascension Glossary.com":
The Thoth groups have formed strategic alliances under the popular moniker Galactic Federation, making contact with selected members of the cabal, government and Illuminati bloodlines, then started to widely infiltrate the secret societies (Free Masons, Knights Templar) and the spiritual communities. The propaganda of the Galactic Federation as a pro-human ET group is used to derail spiritual awakening people and route them into the new age movement and their respective Mind Control based belief systems that make them compliant for subjugation. Many popular spiritual energy healing systems have been infiltrated by the Galactic Federation in order to track and tag participants for astral implants in the new age population. The new age movement which includes Channeling an assortment of supposed Ascended Masters, is primarily dominated by the Luciferian groups using the affiliation with the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command groups.
These groups were responsible for directing scalar based weapons into the planetary field to erase the collective human race memories and to eliminate any trace of our recorded histories stemming from Atlantis and the Luciferian Covenant that was behind the tragic events that led to the Atlantian Cataclysm. The Galactic Federation works with the negative alien groups towards world domination promoting themselves as the divine angels returning to help humanity ascend, to seduce the earth population into subjugation to their New World Order enslavement agenda.

Definitely the Galactic Federation has no need for spiritual development on Earth. There was real spirituality before the cabal. The Cabal is an opponent of spirituality and their goal is to remove it from people.

Well if you look at the link Tecumseh posted via HH. They see it as "contrast", apparently marketing the ultimate soul expansion tool. It slices, dices...yada yada.

https://wespenrevideos.com/2019/12/01/a … i-insider/

I read this a long time ago and not everything matches what the Swaruus have revealed to us. It is possible that these Illuminati are being misled by their ET masters. So they do not know everything. About Jesus not knowing it is a hoax, and especially to hear something from the Illuminati - cabal, it is disinformation.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#27 2023-09-03 21:53:04

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Definitely the Galactic Federation has no need for spiritual development on Earth. There was real spirituality before the cabal. The Cabal is an opponent of spirituality and their goal is to remove it from people.

Well if you look at the link Tecumseh posted via HH. They see it as "contrast", apparently marketing the ultimate soul expansion tool. It slices, dices...yada yada.

I read this a long time ago and not everything matches what the Swaruus have revealed to us. It is possible that these Illuminati are being misled by their ET masters. So they do not know everything. About Jesus not knowing it is a hoax, and especially to hear something from the Illuminati - cabal, it is disinformation.

He stated that the minions didn't know the real plan. Even disinformation can be useful though.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2023-09-04 03:03:55

Brahman

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

He stated that the minions didn't know the real plan. Even disinformation can be useful though.

Why would they tell you something that is against you. So it is better not to know.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#29 2023-09-04 21:43:26

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Why would they tell you something that is against you. So it is better not to know.

Not sure what you meant, but to me it shows the duplicity of character of the one speaking. It also was very telling of LoO material.

#30 2023-09-05 05:08:40

Brahman

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Not sure what you meant, but to me it shows the duplicity of character of the one speaking. It also was very telling of LoO material.

I think he wanted to make an impression among the conspirators and fool them. Those asking him questions are unfamiliar with cabal tactics. At the end of his explanations many of them despite being very religious start to believe him and he says he now has a job, he has to do some really bad things (although in the beginning he denied that they did such things). No one asked him what this has to do with the Law of One. They even agreed with the cabal agent that it should. This seemed like a parody of a cabal conversation. He was satisfied that he had convinced them of the cabal's rightness. Some points:
"The harvest" in 2012 (after Federation's audit) and Nibiru (false according to Swaruu)
He admits that "Earth is a prison and even worse. Those who don't believe that won't get out of here." Then how did we come here willingly? Or is this just what we've been told so we don't know the truth that it's not really a game.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-05 06:29:38)

Adi Shankaracharya

#31 2023-09-05 08:29:28

Tecumseh

I reminisced over HH for years after and came to the conclusion that he was a religious zealot. That he actually believed in the prophesy he was spewing. And that was because he was blood line family and in that family they will kill their non-believers.

He probably has to participate in ritual sacrifice at an early age. We lable it "satanic ritual abuse", as if that makes more palatable.

HH was just as much a slave as we are, just nicer lifestyle and.more perks.

His psyche was probably fractured into multiple personalities at a young age. That's how they do it. To their own children.

And these are the kinds of people who rule over us and contact higher realms on our behalf.

Didn't need to read it twice. I never forgot the feelings I had while reading it.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#32 2023-09-05 21:34:18

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I think he wanted to make an impression among the conspirators and fool them. Those asking him questions are unfamiliar with cabal tactics. At the end of his explanations many of them despite being very religious start to believe him and he says he now has a job, he has to do some really bad things (although in the beginning he denied that they did such things). No one asked him what this has to do with the Law of One. They even agreed with the cabal agent that it should. This seemed like a parody of a cabal conversation. He was satisfied that he had convinced them of the cabal's rightness. Some points:
"The harvest" in 2012 (after Federation's audit) and Nibiru (false according to Swaruu)
He admits that "Earth is a prison and even worse. Those who don't believe that won't get out of here." Then how did we come here willingly? Or is this just what we've been told so we don't know the truth that it's not really a game.

Quote:
HH: You will never be ‘free’, for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and ‘here’ is very likely not really where you think ‘here’ is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here.

Lol. That was interesting, but accurate. I don't recall the harvest being tied to 2012. Hmmm. Seems they are still trying to harvest though. All that toxicity may result in some very large super weeds! Maybe star weeds.

PaulHoppe_Superweed-249x300.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-05 21:35:25)

#33 2023-09-06 04:47:12

Brahman

To challenge him to come again for another lecture. We will ask him after so many years what happened to the harvest in 2012? The federation failed to deceive so many people. Lol

I'm here because I don't want more lies and to reveal the false federation. big_smile

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-06 04:47:30)

Adi Shankaracharya

#34 2023-09-08 15:36:48

Tecumseh

He was doing his job of his faction. They HAVE to tell you by the "Law". They have to reveal what they are doing, in some fashion.

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer