You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-04 16:19:37

eugene-bright

International Space Federation (by Nassim Haramein)

Please join the live event tomorrow, reclaim the Lost Century
https://www.spacefed.com/vision

I AM (YHWH) the Way (Tao/Dao) the Truth (ἀλήθεια) and the Life (Ankh)
I AM what I CHOOSE to become

#2 2023-08-04 17:35:08

Tecumseh

Re: International Space Federation (by Nassim Haramein)

I have been following Nassim for over a decade now. What I know about him is that he blends genuine spiritually with the off the charts understanding of physics.

Bleeding edge physics that threatens to upend official sanctioned and controlled dogmatic/religious false "science" of Earth. He posits that every matter particle in your body, down to plank length contains all the information of the Universe.

He blends metaphysics spiritual concepts with hard deterministic and materialistic 3D Matrix dead end intellectual phase locking maths.

Of course he has to in order to stay relevant. But he is one of the few who are pushing the boundaries. He and his Resonance Science Foundation are poking holes and raising the bar.

Quite the character. He is originally Swiss I believe. Which might? I'm not sure. Give him the cover of the Octagon Group who are deep Cabal, bloodline and other factions. I'm not clear on whether he is "Soft Disclosure" or what boundaries are imposed on him. He's in a murky area.

Also he was a self confessed Breatharian for 7? years. That's Tibetan monk territory. That's mental discipline on a very high vibration of consciousness awareness. Swaruu of Erra (9) toyed with Breatharianism herself

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-08-05 02:36:09

Horton HaW

Yeah. He is very interesting.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-08-05 21:05:43

eugene-bright

Knowledge is power. I care little about the source as long as the data is practical. I do Bible study as well.
Why do you think TORah is named this way? Every letter is a projection of the golden spiral coming from the center of the TORus of the Schwarzschild Proton (it's a quantum computer program!). Every letter has intrinsic numerical (Gematria) and conceptual (language of thought) meaning. It also encodes most of the significant highly possible events with Equidistant Letter Sequences steganography.

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 19:17:40)

I AM (YHWH) the Way (Tao/Dao) the Truth (ἀλήθεια) and the Life (Ankh)
I AM what I CHOOSE to become

Board footer