You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-07 14:01:08

eugene-bright

Orion Wars

Long story short.
Disclames: true chronology of the story doesn't make sense for human mind
https://youtu.be/-Qx_-Gk_egs

I AM (YHWH) the Way (Tao/Dao) the Truth (ἀλήθεια) and the Life (Ankh)
I AM what I CHOOSE to become

#2 2023-08-07 14:33:05

mitkobs

Re: Orion Wars

Better watch Mari's videos(and all CA, +Anneka's info from PK) with upcoming future ones on the subject than presenting free fantasies of other people which are a lot out there and different in information and bring only more confusion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-07 14:35:19)

#3 2023-08-07 14:44:33

eugene-bright

Con-Fusion is the key for understanding of this Re-Creation
https://youtu.be/w-KZrQsNm1Y?t=2949

#4 2023-08-07 15:16:31

eugene-bright

Apparently atomic transmutation is not so easily achievable with protons as with neutrons, but Steven Greer believes that the plasma discharge is the source of extra energy in the Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell. Nassim believes in plasma as well. You can get extra energy even with simple cavitation heater.
None of that of my interest though

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 19:22:58)

#5 2023-08-07 15:54:03

eugene-bright

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the kingdom of God And His righteousness; And all these things shall be added unto you
Luke 17:21 .. For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”
1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you realise that you yourselves are the temple of God, and God's Spirit lives in you?

Church - κυριακόν - the Lord's House
The Great House

Phar-ao, means 'Great House'. His person is the outer integument, the 'house' of God. God dwells in him, manifests himself in him, radiates through him.

[Moderator's Note: Link removed because it is not using the https protocol. Please don't post unsecure links everyone, and also be careful what links you click on because we can't monitor all the links that people post in the forum, and be responsible and careful with your internet and computer security.]

https://www.tiktok.com/@coach_tipz/vide … 2643801349

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 16:18:00)

#6 2023-08-07 18:52:11

eugene-bright

I work for the One

#7 2023-08-07 19:21:26

Alec

eugene-bright wrote:

I work for the One

Who?

#8 2023-08-07 19:25:15

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Question the spook (spy/agent) Alec, be fearless, their cover is blown anyway wink

Alec wrote:
eugene-bright wrote:

I work for the One

Who?

ill-talk-to-him-sam-owen.gif

#9 2023-08-07 19:29:03

StarDeity
Banned

YHWH is demonic egregore that traps souls in the 3D.

#10 2023-08-07 19:32:07

eugene-bright

Alec wrote:
eugene-bright wrote:

I work for the One

Who?

Thank you for asking!

Universe pretending to be individuals

https://youtu.be/9se7XHrHQFE
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/bookstore/book_hno.html
https://youtu.be/hGOsqsisbCU

#11 2023-08-07 19:41:40

eugene-bright

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Yup, keep spotting this spook's cover because they have to share some truth by their own karma belief wink

StarDeity wrote:

YHWH is demonic egregore that traps souls in the 3D.

Actually YHWH is the Consciousness/I AM/Self-Awareness that contains everything including the Matrix.

Quote:Yahweh is a creative act or the act of creation, not a person, this fact is known by some historians. It is a term of a sexual nature or origin, a great creative explosion with a patriarchal flavor. Hence the esoteric imposed concept of the origin of the Universe as a Big Bang because the reasons for imposing concepts on people is always esoteric and not physical.
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/enki-enl … ct-contact

#12 2023-08-07 20:13:20

Tecumseh

eugene-bright wrote:

Long story short.
Disclames: true chronology of the story doesn't make sense for human mind
https://youtu.be/-Qx_-Gk_egs

Chronology is always in the eye of the beholder. And it's just a general outline, but not entirely misleading at least. I say bravo! Anything to get people interested. Left a few things out, but it was a short video. But I never heard of a planet being blown up in the Pleiades. Sol System yes.

That may be a question for G. Ask our friends/family if they know of any other planets they know of being blown up. In different systems/realms.

From what I have watched and read, the crew don't elaborate much on the Orion wars. Or the current conditions of various Constellations and Important star systems. Is Orion still hostile? How is Vega System doing now? Many others. Just what is Sol13 and it's grouping of stars called among the star charts? We sure would like to know what to call it. Let's call it Karistus Constellation for now. Unless otherwise notified.  smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#13 2023-08-07 20:24:44

eugene-bright

Tecumseh wrote:

Is Orion still hostile?

Yes, some last remnants on Earth are hostile

#14 2023-08-07 20:26:21

StarDeity
Banned

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Yup, keep spotting this spook's cover because they have to share some truth by their own karma belief wink

30a.gif

#15 2023-08-07 20:41:39

eugene-bright

The body I have is not of Semitic nations
All the races are equal... in the potencial. And this is not a favorable body with little or no inborn abilities. I have to use fasting/keto, breathing and meditation regularly and even with that have very limited glimpses into Eternity, into the God/Goddess Mind

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 20:44:57)

#16 2023-08-07 21:22:30

Lyran

Eugene, I was on to you from day 1 lol. You just don’t get it. Lolololol

#17 2023-08-07 21:25:39

akos996

In a way it's kinda encouraging that spooks got here since we must be doing something right to set off alarms in high places.

#18 2023-08-07 21:31:37

eugene-bright

I'm doing that Swaruu teaches - I meditate reaching my Core (which is One) and sharing my personal revelations (ἀποκάλυψις, revealing, disclosure). Which are frightening at times.

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 21:47:57)

#19 2023-08-07 21:33:38

eugene-bright

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

the enemy

Advanced races see themselves as the Children of the One Infinite Creator. I hopes to see some of them here.

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 21:34:00)

#20 2023-08-07 21:43:16

eugene-bright

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

high esoteric Cabal is on this site; so back off organic portal mad

Math is math, geometry is geometry, the structure of the Aether is such as it is regardless of whom is using it.

#21 2023-08-07 21:46:57

eugene-bright

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

unified Source field is not a single deity

Please check your connection with the field. Can you see the Past and the Future, read out others mind like yourself (because it is yours!).
I can't, but I have glimpses. We are One, I saw it!

#22 2023-08-07 21:55:17

eugene-bright

I understand why Son of Man (Ben Adam, The Descendants) like Swaruu support the Harvest
The Bible was not meant for human. It's the time capsule with SOS message and coded advanced physics for the Descendants.by another Descendants

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-07 21:57:06)

#23 2023-08-07 21:57:44

Tecumseh

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hello Eugene, although you have been sharing a lot of interesting things, the repeated reference to religious text along with the types of information you are sharing has my gut senses suspicious about who you are and your intent for being on this forum. Because there are several red flags around you similar to that of an agent from the 3 letter agencies, as this forum is definitely a honey pot in their view and has enough spooks as it is. But if you are and whatever agenda you have been given for being here, it won't work. So whoever you work for won't get what you are infiltrating this forum for, just know that; because I for one am not all that impressed and I see through you mad

eugene-bright wrote:

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the kingdom of God And His righteousness; And all these things shall be added unto you
Luke 17:21 .. For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”
1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you realise that you yourselves are the temple of God, and God's Spirit lives in you?

Church - κυριακόν - the Lord's House
https://worldofdivinevastu.com/wp-conte … 20x380.jpg

Phar-ao, means 'Great House'. His person is the outer integument, the 'house' of God. God dwells in him, manifests himself in him, radiates through him.

[Moderator's Note: Link removed because it is not using the https protocol. Please don't post unsecure links everyone, and also be careful what links you click on because we can't monitor all the links that people post in the forum, and be responsible and careful with your internet and computer security.]

https://www.tiktok.com/@coach_tipz/vide … 2643801349

Uhh Ohh Ivy's B.S. Meter went haywire!

Eugene might? be trolling? Or fishing? All I can add is that he is putting his point of view on a very sensitive forum. Beware of the sensitivity EB| smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#24 2023-08-07 22:03:51

eugene-bright

Tecumseh wrote:

be trolling? Or fishing?/

Fishing, yeah. Just take that piezoluminescence calcite crystal in Pineal gland and look into the Future for yourself.

Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”

#25 2023-08-07 22:28:22

Lyran

Hey Eugene while we got you here maybe you can clear up a few queries we have about the Cabal.
How come you hide? Why do you operate in the shadows? Is it because you are really all cowards? I think so. Are you all completely ruled by Fear? Do you ever smile? Can ya’ll dance? Do y’all really like satanic stuff - because there couldn’t be anything further from “cool”.
Do y’all pray to Yahweh? Ha! wink
Have fun here Eugene, your presence is hilarious to me big_smile

Board footer