You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-08 18:31:05

akos996

Sensing some people when commuting

This is a weird one.

It's not the first time I came across this and it is something special that I'm sure some of you have felt before.
The reason I decided to make this topic is that it's a reoccuring phenomenon and it happened to me again just today.

In short I was commuting home in the subway and was just relaxing and listening to music as usual.
What happened was that a woman has stepped on the train as any other but as she stood by me I felt a very strong presence directionally in my body
as if I was standing besides the radiating sun. It felt very warm and soothing. And holy crap I could stand there for daaaays! I don't think she was aware of what she was doing or anyone around her for that fact
as I don't feel a lot of people AT ALL. I could tell exactly it radiated from her. I can tell the same thing about people with a negative influence. It makes my body tense in one direction as if it was a black hole sucking in all the good relaxed feelings, leaving tenseness in its place. And it is directional as if it was flowing or radiating.

Has anyone came across this sense and why this is? What is the meaning of this? Are those people special or they are the real people of the matrix?

Is there a reason I feel specific people and not others or are there only this few real souls around?
If this is how you tell real people from not real then I have bad news. There's not a "lot" of us actually. I mean a lot but in a capital city it's quite scary how much backdrop people there are.

My interpretation is that there is a lot of emotional potential or frequency difference and the rest of the "people" are just the same frequency as the air aka nothing or real people with similar state.
sad guy <<energy<< happy girl
happy guy >>energy>> sad girl

I did speak to a random girl before on the street who asked for my help and in exchange I asked this similar question and indeed she told me "I thought I was crazy, I would've never told anyone". So yes she felt this before also. It's a thing.
It is amazing how most people live daily thinking it's a normal thing or never bother to notice it similar to breathing or the nose in your eyesight. As a more personal question: Is this a good way to find your potential partner on gatherings/parties if this feeling happens?

Wth is this "sense" telling us anyway?
In before anyone says "that's just you being nervous". Nah. This is different. You know when you feel it.

Please share your past experiences and theories. I am very interested to hear from you all.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-08 22:37:37)

#2 2023-08-08 20:45:47

Tecumseh

Re: Sensing some people when commuting

ALL the time! You are Empathic. Intuitive Empath. That can be a hard road my friend. Especially around the negatives. It unsettles you and puts you off your game. They feed off you, instead of the other way around like you felt today.

Always pay attention to your intuitive feelings. And the best way is to relax and let it flow. When possible.

When I stumble upon positive beings I acknowledge them internally. Don't stare at them, but just appreciate their presence with a WOW. Then look for a second, they smile and give a little nod. smile

akos996 wrote:

This is a weird one.

It's not the first time I came across this and it is something special that I'm sure some of you have felt before.
The reason I decided to make this topic is that it's a reoccuring phenomenon and it happened to me again just today.

In short I was commuting home in the subway and was just relaxing and listening to music as usual.
What happened was that a woman has stepped on the train as any other but as she stood by me and I felt a very strong presence directionally in my body
as if I was standing besides the radiating sun. It felt very warm a soothing. And holy crap I could stand there for daaaays! I don't think she was aware of what she was doing or anyone around her for that fact
as I don't feel a lot of people AT ALL. I could tell exactly it radiated from her. I can tell the same thing about people with a negative influence. It makes my body tense in one direction as if it was a black hole sucking in all the good relaxed feelings, leaving tenseness in its place. And it is directional as if it was flowing or radiating.

Has anyone came across this sense and why is this? What is the meaning of this? Are those people special or they are the real people of the matrix?

Is there a reason I feel specific people and not others or are there only this few real souls around?
If this is how you tell real people from not real then I have bad news. There's not a "lot" of us actually. I mean a lot but in a capital city it's quite scary how much backdrop people there are.

My interpretation is that there is a lot of emotional potential or frequency difference and the rest of the "people" are just the same frequency as the air aka nothing or real people with similar state.

I did speak to a random girl before on the street who asked for my help and in exchange I asked this similar question and indeed she told me "I thought I was crazy, I would've never told anyone". So yes she felt this before also. It's a thing.
It is amazing how most people live daily thinking it's a normal thing or never bother to notice it similar to breathing or the nose in your eyesight. As a more personal question: Is this a good way to find your potential partner on gatherings/parties if this feeling happens?

In before anyone says "that's just you being nervous". Nah. This is different. You know when you feel it.

Please share your past experiences and theories. I am very interested to hear from you all.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-08-08 21:38:28

Lyran

akos996 wrote:

This is a weird one.

What happened was that a woman has stepped on the train as any other but as she stood by me and I felt a very strong presence directionally in my body
as if I was standing besides the radiating sun. It felt very warm a soothing. And holy crap I could stand there for daaaays! I don't think she was aware of what she was doing or anyone around her for that fact

Has anyone came across this sense and why is this? What is the meaning of this? Are those people special or they are the real people of the matrix?

Well, I can relate. Years ago now I read the Celestine Prophecy and was practicing seeing auras. For so long I didn’t understand why I could see some and not others. Then Ha! I find out that most people didn’t have one.
That was a revelation and a half believe you me! Lol
Our “ambiance detection” when we enter a room may be a remnant also perhaps?

#4 2023-08-08 22:25:28

akos996

Tecumseh wrote:

ALL the time! You are Empathic. Intuitive Empath. That can be a hard road my friend. Especially around the negatives. It unsettles you and puts you off your game. They feed off you, instead of the other way around like you felt today.

Always pay attention to your intuitive feelings. And the best way is to relax and let it flow. When possible.

When I stumble upon positive beings I acknowledge them internally. Don't stare at them, but just appreciate their presence with a WOW. Then look for a second, they smile and give a little nod. smile

Good to know I'm not alone in this. Thank you.
And I'm pretty sure this feeling around positive beings is not the parasitic "give me your energy" vibe but more like when two tuning forks resonate and the tone just starts going back and forth and amplifying like crazy. It feels amazing. Pure love. It's like a small memory of how it might feel in the source where this flow of love is from everywhere passing through me like being inside a star and feeling warmth, light, and energy. It's something out of this world but not at the same time.

Lyran wrote:

Lol
Our “ambiance detection” when we enter a room may be a remnant also perhaps?

Just wanted to write the same thing in my original post but deleted it as I thought it would be confused with recognizing situations. Exactly! Nothings worse than the heavy feeling I/we get when entering a situation/room where things went wrong. You feel anger/sadness in the room even if you don't look at or ask anyone. It's even in our language: "read the room".
A superpower all of us have but has been downgraded to "non verbal communication" and recognition of non verbal gestures / social cues. It's not wrong what the professionals mean by that: it IS non verbal and gesture recognition is part of it but they don't see the other side of the coin; the feeling aspect how anyone could do it blindfolded!

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-08 22:30:46)

#5 2023-08-10 11:29:50

Rocketmidget

akos996 wrote:

This is a weird one.

What happened was that a woman has stepped on the train as any other but as she stood by me I felt a very strong presence directionally in my body
as if I was standing besides the radiating sun. It felt very warm and soothing. And holy crap I could stand there for daaaays! I don't think she was aware of what she was doing or anyone around her for that fact

Has anyone came across this sense and why this is? What is the meaning of this? Are those people special or they are the real people of the matrix?

Yes i have!!!
We travel around america nonstop now. We were camping out at lake mead in nevada once and another camper parked maybe 30 yards away from us. I could FEEL something different about this couple. They stopped by to say hi one day and we talked for maybe 5 minuets and i cant get them out of my head still!
I would bet money that they are from another planet just hanging out on earth for a short experience.
They glowed !

#6 2023-08-13 01:56:05

Horton HaW

I have to chuckle because I thought this was going on while driving, from the title. Thinking that is pretty dangerous. LoL.Yeah would be interesting to know how many soulbies are actually here.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-13 01:57:15)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2023-08-13 16:41:44

Outerspace

Hi Akos, yes i see and feel the big shiny ones too, like a radiating sun as you say smile I see lots of dark ones sometimes even with their archons or entities hanging on/around them. In big cities, i sometimes see backdrop people being bothered or made fun of by those entities.

#8 2023-08-13 19:54:24

Horton HaW

The sad thing is these areas create negative frequencies and traumas. This becomes perpetuated and imprinted in the land, buildings etc... Constantly recycling.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-08-13 20:21:39

akos996

Horton HaW wrote:

I have to chuckle because I thought this was going on while driving, from the title. Thinking that is pretty dangerous. LoL.Yeah would be interesting to know how many soulbies are actually here.

As the song says "Slow ride! Take it easy!"
Be careful on the road my good friend.
The shiny one really give a good tingle in my aura for sure. Yeah I hope my inclings of the amount of people detected by these "senses" are not all of real souls just the ones that really stand out.

Same with negative yes and fortunately that is also not common but when I feel it it has to ve an archon in full.

To really affect a place in a negative way a lot of bad memories have to be made there. Be it constant thoughts actions or just the general bad mood someone had there. Someone has to stay there for months/years in a toxic lifepath or do something nefarious to really affect a place. Sadly I know this from experience. That is why I feel very bad about where I live because I've made so many bad memories there and I will ve a very happy man to leave it one day. It will make a new me for sure.

Outerspace wrote:

Hi Akos, yes i see and feel the big shiny ones too, like a radiating sun as you say smile I see lots of dark ones sometimes even with their archons or entities hanging on/around them. In big cities, i sometimes see backdrop people being bothered or made fun of by those entities.

Aww yes. The bright ones. Haven't noted the dynamics of these yet but must be weird seeing it from an outside perspective. As I've said I just enjoy the "sunbathing" because I really need it nowadays.

Board footer