You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-10 17:45:17

Alan deWalton
Banned

Beyond the Veil

Greetings all. I am new here...

I am a "con-ductee" (an abductee who was 'rescued' by benevolent ETs. I am from a generational abductee family in Utah -- which according to some is a major epicenter of a network of underground alien activity). I have no conscious memory of my alien encounters since I was programmed with an "alter"(nate) personality, which deals with the aliens (ETs/extra-terrestrials - ODs/other-dimensionals & STs/sub-terrestrials). But they could NOT block my EMOTIONAL MEMORIES you might say, and these have led me to seek out the truth about what is going on beyond "the Veil" that surrounds this blue planet, earth. An elderly friend of mine in Salt Lake City said that "I" (or rather, my "alter" since "he" was left-handed and "I" am right-handed ... indication that we are dominant in different hemispheres of our "brain") took her one night to the base of a cliff under Mt. Olympus, east of Salt Lake City, and touched a rock and a tunnel opened up. We went through a long tunnel and came to a large cavern filled with all kinds of alien equipment. She said that I told her that "I" (the "alter") worked for U.S. Intelligence, and there was also a very large human like man there who was about 12 feet tall, she said. Here is a link to all of my research that I have done since about the age of 12 (I am 62 now). So, prepare yourselves...

The Hidden Reality Beyond the Veil...

[Moderator's Note: Link removed as a precaution for potential security risk.]

Sincerely,
BRuce AlaN dewalTON
(BRANTON)

Last edited by Alan deWalton (2023-08-10 21:24:40)

#2 2023-08-10 20:22:39

Alan deWalton
Banned

Re: Beyond the Veil

One more thing. A (reptilian?) craft shot down our space shuttle Columbia. There is PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE of this that can be seen in THIS video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8mdfw -- THAT was the COSMIC PEARL HARBOR. We are NOW AT WAR with the reptilians. Of course, the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM craft are fighting the reptiloids, but it would be nice to let US CIVILIANS KNOW what is going on so that we can support them. But the concealment system was put into motion many years ago and it has gone out of control, and now has a mind of its own, and I do not think that we can do much about it other than hope for so many UFO flyovers that the whole concealment network COLLAPSES. With the videos of U.S. Navy pilots filming UFOs ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO_M0hLlJ-Q -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auITEKd4sjA ) that have recently hit the news, maybe things ARE going more in favor of the DISCLOSURE movement !? - Branton

Last edited by Alan deWalton (2023-08-10 21:15:16)

#3 2023-08-11 00:54:46

Gabriel

The nervous system of earth humans at the moment won't be able to handle, the data past the veil. It will be done in mysterious ways, just have to be patient. After Artemis. U.S Space Force (Solar Warden), will begin recruitment process.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#4 2023-08-11 01:17:12

Lyran

Alan deWalton wrote:

Greetings all. I am new here...

I am a "con-ductee" (an abductee who was 'rescued' by benevolent ETs. I am from a generational abductee family in Utah -- which according to some is a major epicenter of a network of underground alien activity). I have no conscious memory of my alien encounters since I was programmed with an "alter"(nate) personality, which deals with the aliens (ETs/extra-terrestrials - ODs/other-dimensionals & STs/sub-terrestrials). But they could NOT block my EMOTIONAL MEMORIES you might say, and these have led me to seek out the truth about what is going on beyond "the Veil" that surrounds this blue planet, earth. An elderly friend of mine in Salt Lake City said that "I" (or rather, my "alter" since "he" was left-handed and "I" am right-handed ... indication that we are dominant in different hemispheres of our "brain") took her one night to the base of a cliff under Mt. Olympus, east of Salt Lake City, and touched a rock and a tunnel opened up. We went through a long tunnel and came to a large cavern filled with all kinds of alien equipment. She said that I told her that "I" (the "alter") worked for U.S. Intelligence, and there was also a very large human like man there who was about 12 feet tall, she said. Here is a link to all of my research that I have done since about the age of 12 (I am 62 now). So, prepare yourselves...

The Hidden Reality Beyond the Veil...

Sincerely,
BRuce AlaN dewalTON
(BRANTON)

Welcome Bruce, a pleasure to meet you. I followed the links you left on my Facebook post this morning. Thank you very much for sharing your own autodidactic insights . I see you are a Humble soul, Bruce, I like you already. smile
Have a maybe read your story somewhere?

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-11 01:18:33)

#5 2023-08-11 18:19:15

Alan deWalton
Banned

I agree that "religion" is one of the worst things on this planet. Who killed Jesus/Yeshuah!? RELIGION (the ultra-religious Pharisees)

I came up with a little example of the difference between true spirituality and religion:

Jesus was born in a manger, and lay in a CRIB...

TRUE spirituality:

C - CHRISTianity not CHURCHianity
R - a RELATIONSHIP with our Creator not a RELIGION
I -  spiritual INTIMACY with our Creator not an INSTITUTION
B - a BODY of believers not a BUILDING

The 1st century Christian church was making a very positive impact for good on the world, until the ROMAN empire decided to put on religious robes to recruit/entrap/control even MORE people. See: [Moderator's Note: Link removed because it is not using the https protocol. Please don't post unsecure links everyone, and also be careful what links you click on because we can't monitor all the links that people post in the forum, and be responsible and careful with your internet and computer security.] ... the Roman EMPERORS became the Roman PONTIFFS!

The Roman church/cult (via Ignatius Loyola) created the Jesuits, the Jesuits (via the Jesuit Adam Weishaupt) created the Illuminati, and the Illuminati (via the admitted Luciferian Albert Pike and others) infiltrated global Freemasonry... and things went to HELL from there as Freemasonry began to worm its tentacles into EVER level of society!

And WHO/WHAT controls the Jesuits? The demon-incarnate shape-shifting REPTILODS!!! -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n91N10OI3tU & https://shiftfrequency.com/william-dean … evolution/ & https://www.google.com/search?q=jesuit+ … s-wiz-serp

branton

Last edited by Alan deWalton (2023-08-12 16:59:47)

#6 2023-08-11 18:31:45

ro2778

There is a 4 part series on Jesus from this contact, if you’d like to learn what the Taygetans have explained, as it’s quite different from your understanding:

Part 1: https://youtu.be/IVMUkgKC5As
Part 2: https://youtu.be/pjJo0dkC744
Part 3: https://youtu.be/HXAooJdxqRE
Part 4: https://youtu.be/yJSWQ29mRH8

#7 2023-08-12 11:26:47

Bucegi

Gabriel wrote:

The nervous system of earth humans at the moment won't be able to handle, the data past the veil. It will be done in mysterious ways, just have to be patient. After Artemis. U.S Space Force (Solar Warden), will begin recruitment process.

what is Artemis

#8 2023-08-12 11:36:17

ro2778

Artremis is NASAs latest green screen initiative, to make the human public believe that we are going to the Moon.

#9 2023-08-13 03:09:57

Gabriel

ro2778 wrote:

Artremis is NASAs latest green screen initiative, to make the human public believe that we are going to the Moon.

Exactly, akin to Federation propaganda.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#10 2023-08-15 22:34:28

Alan deWalton
Banned

I just got a message back from Michael at www.theyfly.com and he said that he does not believe that the Swaruu contacts are legitimate. I do not know if Billy Meier shares this same opinion, but I would suggest that the Swaruu contact Asket or Semjase or another Pleiadean who Billy Meier is conversive with, and ask them to tell/assure Billy that the Swaruu contacts ARE real. Just a thought.

branton

Last edited by Alan deWalton (2023-08-15 22:41:48)

#11 2023-08-16 03:48:31

Lyran

It is entirely up to Mr Horn what he believes. At the end of the day, he is not a contactee, he is a “researcher”. I believe Billy Meier has been disincarnated for some time now yes?

#12 2023-08-16 10:01:12

Gosia
Administrator

Billy Meier is not "conversive" with any Taygetan Pleiadian for years. Just to clarify. And we do not care what mr Horn believes or not. He protects his business, which is the Billy Meier brand.

Alan deWalton wrote:

I just got a message back from Michael at www.theyfly.com and he said that he does not believe that the Swaruu contacts are legitimate. I do not know if Billy Meier shares this same opinion, but I would suggest that the Swaruu contact Asket or Semjase or another Pleiadean who Billy Meier is conversive with, and ask them to tell/assure Billy that the Swaruu contacts ARE real. Just a thought.

branton

https://www.angelfire.com/space/branton … erran.html

#13 2023-08-16 21:34:55

Alan deWalton
Banned

Here is a list of some people who "claim" to have had contacts with the Pleiadians. I suspect that each of these have different levels of "legitimacy"...

branton

#14 2023-08-16 22:12:40

Ariya

Warning :
Spyware / Malware embedded in the angel fire sites.

Please use caution before clicking on the links in the posts given above by ‘branton’

Alan deWalton wrote:

Here is a list of some people who "claim" to have had contacts with the Pleiadians. I suspect that each of these have different levels of "legitimacy"...

https:// redacted*…….   www.angelfire

branton

Last edited by Ariya (2023-08-16 23:33:17)

#15 2023-08-16 22:17:13

Scott Summers

Thank you, Ariya.

The Mod has dropped the ball yet again. I was just waiting for people to call out “branton”.

This was what Ivy meant by “the crystal core working so well the forum is crawling with agents.”

I can guarantee you she will not be back to the forum. Especially after being given an unsolicited “farewell advice” by the Mod. Very poor discretion, in my opinion.

Ariya wrote:

Warning :
Spyware / Malware embedded in this site.

Alan deWalton wrote:

[url]https:// [……….   www.ángel fir.co. /ut/branton/Pleiadi. [/url]

branton

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-08-16 22:19:37)

#16 2023-08-16 22:44:21

akos996

This dudes posts are barely legible.
Looks like AI generated stories that make sense in parts but together it's orderless nonsense.
If you are a real guy then sorry but please give me some of that stuff that you are taking because it must be wild haha

#17 2023-08-16 23:07:25

Alan deWalton
Banned

If there is any spyware in www. angelfire. com then I am not aware of it. I simply use that because it is free (with adds). I personally would never try to infect others on the internet with spyware and I never have. Personally, I trust the Swaruu info more than I do Billy Meier's, since I have questions about some of Meier's info. But I DO think he encountered something, since it would be almost impossible to fake some of the photos/videos he's taken, and HE is the FIRST source who ever talked publicly about Erra/Taygeta. But it does not matter, since everything will come to light in the end... whether good or bad, false or true... branton

#18 2023-08-17 00:15:18

Jupiter 9

[Moderator's Note: I checked the link before but didn't see any spyware, but I have an adblock plugin in my desktop and I just disabled it and yeah it shows some shady ads. I did check the links for malware and it says they are clean. Ariya are you referring to the ads or was it something else?

But one thing I noticed is that it briefly shows angelfire com as not secure in my browser and then redirects to a secure site so because of that and because some of the ads are scams and malware and one of the ads it showed me had a lot of nudity and was not safe for work, as a precaution I'll remove the angelfire links Branton, sorry about that.

And please everyone use the Report button to notify the moderators of potential issues with links or posts, because we don't always have the time to check everything, and this way lend a hand and help us keep our forum space safe.]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-17 00:20:39)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#19 2023-08-17 01:02:01

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, Ariya.

The Mod has dropped the ball yet again. I was just waiting for people to call out “branton”.

This was what Ivy meant by “the crystal core working so well the forum is crawling with agents.”

I can guarantee you she will not be back to the forum. Especially after being given an unsolicited “farewell advice” by the Mod. Very poor discretion, in my opinion.

Ariya wrote:

Warning :

Alan deWalton wrote:

branton

Scott, I am not a professional counter intelligence agent, I am an amateur moderator. So I don't have a way or resources to verify if people are three letter agents or hackers or whatever and I am doing the best I can using my gut and intuition and amateur investigation skills. So you need to lower your expectations of what I can do, and as I said in my other post I am still just an intern mod and not a full time mod. And yes we need to take our online spaces seriously, but I think some of you may be taking it too seriously and have unrealistic expectations from the moderators.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#20 2023-08-17 04:52:32

Lyran

Bravo Brandon Billy did encounter Taygeta- if you had read the transcripts or watched the videos you would know this.
And please take no offence here But…This forum is NOT a place for people to spew out what they have “discovered” elsewhere. We here have done the research. There is no fooling us. We don’t seek casual conversation about other information. We here, have it all 100% contextualised. So don’t come around and talk to us like we are swimming around the fog with you. We are so far beyond that. Simple.
Please, learn the truth on offer here. Spend a year reading transcripts openly and watch the mess take shape in your consciousness.
Be the best version of yourself

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-17 04:57:32)

#21 2023-08-17 05:41:03

Outerspace

As Jupiter 9 mentioned, don't hesitate to use the Report Button. And thank you very much Jupiter 9 as always for all you do.

#22 2023-08-17 06:01:17

Outerspace

Alan deWalton wrote:

branton

Alan deWalton, there will be no tolerance next time you post another link. You want to promote yourself and others. Here we discuss the informations shared by Gosia and the Swaruus. This is your last warning.

#23 2023-08-17 06:42:09

Lyran

Outerspace wrote:

As Jupiter 9 mentioned, don't hesitate to use the Report Button. And thank you very much Jupiter 9 as always for all you do.

Thank you Outerspace and Hi smile nice to see you smile of course, many thanks to moderators - don’t worry, it’s not solely up to you guys to weed out the infiltrators- we SEE them together friends smile Hopefully, we even turn some for their own good

#24 2023-08-17 15:12:29

Outerspace

Nice to see you too Lyran, mod of CA smile Many thanks to you and all the members.

#25 2023-08-18 15:17:28

Tecumseh

Greetings Ground Council!

I'm not entirely clear on WHY "Kabahlists" would want to harass, dox, investigate... whatever, this Forum. Oh I can think of many reasons but that would just be speculation.

I watched the Disclosure/UFO community totally self destruct in real time. The only prominent survivors seem to be controlled opposition. Greer, Gaia, Salla, Zohar etc.

I don't see that as possible here. The core group is utterly incorruptible in my view. They (agitators) can ward off well meaning people. That is obvious. No Ivy is not coming back. She doesn't think she is going to change her mind. For just the latest example.

And the Mods don't just Mod this forum, they are over worked and underpaid. My suspicion is that they do it as a calling. As a way to give back. To contribute their experience and expertise doing something they are good at. But remember they are People, just like US. And we all know what that means! smile

I have noticed that we do tend to police ourselves a bit. And that has to help them a little bit. I suggest we help them instead of critiquing them. Maybe?

Just shoot them a private email if you have any concerns. No need to "clog up" the Forum?

I suspect that this is what agitators want to do. To distract from the real reason for the Forum which is to discuss the information and ask questions. Any deviation from that and they can see that they are doing their job well.

Don't give them satisfaction. Don't let them win.

Don't let them divide us. I am sad when one of us leaves. Let's try and not let that happen again?

Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, Ariya.

Ariya wrote:

Warning :

Alan deWalton wrote:

branton

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer