You are not logged in.

#26 2023-08-18 16:04:52

Tecumseh

Re: Beyond the Veil

The very fact Asket is mentioned makes me sit up in my seat. I admit that I am intrigued by her also and want to know more about her, but she presided over a different era in Taygetan history.

H.M Allenym Alexandria presidides over the current era. And from what I can tell she has a TOTALLY different approach to things.

Can't wait to see what happens when she gets her "Sea legs" so to speak! smile

Gosia wrote:

Billy Meier is not "conversive" with any Taygetan Pleiadian for years. Just to clarify. And we do not care what mr Horn believes or not. He protects his business, which is the Billy Meier brand.

Alan deWalton wrote:

I just got a message back from Michael at www.theyfly.com and he said that he does not believe that the Swaruu contacts are legitimate. I do not know if Billy Meier shares this same opinion, but I would suggest that the Swaruu contact Asket or Semjase or another Pleiadean who Billy Meier is conversive with, and ask them to tell/assure Billy that the Swaruu contacts ARE real. Just a thought.

branton

https://www.angelfire.com/space/branton … erran.html

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#27 2024-01-24 22:08:39

branton777

The link that I posted here has been removed because of suspected malware, but actually these links are from angelfire (dot) com - a free website host that is supported by pop-up advertisements, which may be misinterpreted as malware, which is understandable. So, I will simply suggest, if you would like to read more about the things I have related, that you simply do a google (dot) com search for: dulcematrix + angelfire [2nd link in the search?]...)

#28 2024-01-26 06:25:39

MayTag

Alan deWalton wrote:

And WHO/WHAT controls the Jesuits? The demon-incarnate shape-shifting REPTILODS!!!

So as anyone with any discernment or real life experience should know, the best lies contain mostly truth. Everything this guy said about the Catholic church was accurate to the best of my knowledge, studying, and intuition. Except for the excerpt above. That was the lie.

As was taught millenia ago by Thoth Hermes Trismagistus, the soul of man is not bound to one star. Much more recently Mari published a video wherein she stated that all souls with their own link to source are essentially the same. Just more people. This idea is also bourne out by other sources, such as the Law of One: The Ra Material.

Prior to Swaruu of Erra, I had never heard of the Tiamat war, and despite a significant difference of opinion on exactly how long ago that was (time is subjective anyway) and the fact that Ra called it Maldek, both narratives corroborate each other. They even seem to agree roughly on how it was destroyed.

Another corroborating piece of evidence was the oral
tradition of the ancient Zulu telling of how the moon appeared in the sky after a time of great turbulence, or something along those lines. Oddly enough, they said that it was an egg full of dragons iirc.

Obviously the above is incomplete and heavily paraphrased for the purposes of this post. That said, the reptillians that made it here after Tiamat was destroyed have been living within this reality matrix long enough to have been fully integrated.

I would bet a lot of money on them being scapegoated. It's not like they can come out in the open to defend themselves against accusation. The real adversaries are the ones Branton was trying to divert attention away from.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-26 06:34:06)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

Board footer