You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-17 15:43:40

Horton HaW

Looks like the next level is continuing to roll out.

Wi-fi everywhere with AI. Corporations will be rolling this out.

DeepSig Awarded Grant from NTIA's Public Wireless Innovation Fund to Improve Performance and Competitiveness of 5G Open RAN Air-Interface

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ … Interface/

Quote:
Aug 8, 2023WASHINGTON - Today, the Department of Commerce's National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) awarded nearly $5.5 million in the first round of grants from the Public Wireless Supply Chain Innovation Fund. The $1.5 billion Wireless Innovation Fund supports the development of open and interoperable wireless networks as part of the Biden-Harris Administration's ...

By leveraging Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) and tools for the modeling, testing and measurement of wireless environments under real world conditions, our new solutions will accelerate the adoption and performance of Open RAN for 5G, and future AI-Native 5G Advanced and 6G.”

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-17 15:46:08)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2023-08-17 15:55:32

Horton HaW

Re: Looks like the next level is continuing to roll out.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions … n-ran.html

Quote:
An Open Radio Access Network (ORAN) is a nonproprietary version of the Radio Access Network (RAN) system that allows interoperation between cellular network equipment provided by different vendors.

Gotta wonder why they decided to call them "cellular" networks many moons ago. They always like the word play.

https://open-ran.org/ (btw already looking to sell this domain..lol)

Quote:

Architecture
Open RAN architecture is designed for building virtualized RAN with AI powered control, which is the key to tame the 5G/6G complexity.

Open RAN means to enable next-gen mobile infrastructure, but what's been going on?
https://www.techspot.com/news/99767-ope … cture.html

Can see the abstraction layer.
2023-08-14-image-2-j_1100.webp

P.S. Notice the arrow in the middle. (delta). Then look at the Casper looking single quote mark above. Notice that is blank. Both above the human and dog with a device.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-20 01:59:15)

#3 2023-08-18 00:59:47

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions … n-ran.html

Quote:
An Open Radio Access Network (ORAN) is a nonproprietary version of the Radio Access Network (RAN) system that allows interoperation between cellular network equipment provided by different vendors.

Gotta wonder why they decided to call them "cellular" networks many moons ago. They always like the word play.

https://open-ran.org/ (btw already looking to sell this domain..lol)

Quote:

Architecture
Open RAN architecture is designed for building virtualized RAN with AI powered control, which is the key to tame the 5G/6G complexity.

Open RAN means to enable next-gen mobile infrastructure, but what's been going on?
https://www.techspot.com/news/99767-ope … cture.html

Can see the abstraction layer.
https://www.techspot.com/images2/news/b … _1100.webp

Hmmm. This Federation has implemented this, on other world's they assimilated, with their super artificial intelligence....telling native govs "they come in peace, here is our tech" hogwash. It's only a matter of time, before they roll out 7G which is a prerequisite for the completion of the transhumanism agenda.

The more intel we gather about the Federation here, the better.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-08-18 01:05:45)

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#4 2023-08-18 04:10:32

Horton HaW

Many phone chipsets already pass data directly to the cloud. This has been done in increments. Just like email was on your computer; now everything is in the cloud or other server. This is a big push to integrate everything(IoT, IoB, IoNT) in the cloud with AI. They like to give it away. The vRAN/ORAN allows for easier customization. So this is likely to be pushed to localities for greater use. 6G openly talks about humans as part of the network.

#5 2023-08-18 05:09:21

Pymander

What is the point of the GF turning the Earth into a total dystopian hell-hole? I understand the purpose of living a life where things are difficult; but, finding value from a life of total technological control like what they are planning does not have as much value IMO. It's too destructive and I can't imagine many souls would want to incarnate into that.

#6 2023-08-18 05:22:24

Horton HaW

Pymander. Many here, I believe, think the same. It won't really work anyway. This would essentially be a true reset. Supposedly, "humans" are creating this, but the lines blur. Also, the ufop is definitely allowing and participating in this.

There are much better ways.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-18 05:23:50)

#7 2023-08-18 11:58:43

akos996

Also the fact that they are so fixated on 5G as the naming. There were countless rebuilds and changes since 2016 or so and been re-commercializing the stuff but they keep the same name. Sure it takes long years thankfully but of course the 5G as pentaG(ram) is quite telling wordplay on the evil intention behind the innovation.
I remember when C19 happened I imagined just blowing these towers up. Of course it's just a joke for the sake of internet and my safety.
Also there were problems back in the day with some local governments in US of A that they've "accidentally" installed purple UV lights on the highways.
Like... what??

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-18 12:01:32)

#8 2023-08-18 16:15:00

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

Also the fact that they are so fixated on 5G as the naming. There were countless rebuilds and changes since 2016 or so and been re-commercializing the stuff but they keep the same name. Sure it takes long years thankfully but of course the 5G as pentaG(ram) is quite telling wordplay on the evil intention behind the innovation.
I remember when C19 happened I imagined just blowing these towers up. Of course it's just a joke for the sake of internet and my safety.
Also there were problems back in the day with some local governments in US of A that they've "accidentally" installed purple UV lights on the highways.
Like... what??

5 generally is a number of change. I do wish we could get numerology information from the team. Yes it was being used much longer than people realize. The Military was using it. The 5G(generation) is also confused with 5ghz for wi-fi. Think that was intentional. This started with FirstNet. They created the authority, then the first responder network. Soros played a big role. There are some pretty creepy websites, right now, in the open advertising and offering apps to utilize the IoNTB. They even refer to vRAN as an ecosystem.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-18 16:17:43)

#9 2023-08-18 16:51:36

Jupiter 9

Yeah a video on the topic of base 12 numerology would be amazing.

The numerology we have on earth is base 10, and during my mainstream years I wouldn't touch numerology and all these woo woo stuff with a ten foot broomstick(haha I miss Aneeka), but I was impressed how accurate the personal year number and 9-year numerology cycle has been in my life.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-08-18 17:05:47

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Yeah a video on the topic of base 12 numerology would be amazing.

The numerology we have on earth is base 10, and during my mainstream years I wouldn't touch numerology and all these woo woo stuff with a ten foot broomstick(haha I miss Aneeka), but I was impressed how accurate the personal year number and 9-year numerology cycle has been in my life.

There is something to numerology, just like astrology. I requested this in the video thread.

#11 2023-08-19 00:46:04

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

Many phone chipsets already pass data directly to the cloud. This has been done in increments. Just like email was on your computer; now everything is in the cloud or other server. This is a big push to integrate everything(IoT, IoB, IoNT) in the cloud with AI. They like to give it away. The vRAN/ORAN allows for easier customization. So this is likely to be pushed to localities for greater use. 6G openly talks about humans as part of the network.

The super artificial intelligence will have a direct linkage to the cloud. I perceive there will be more wearable devices (that may specifically run on 6G per design), that are attached to the 3D physical body, especially if the aim is to connect the mind to the cloud.

Urmah Starseed

#12 2023-08-19 00:50:45

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

The super artificial intelligence will have a direct linkage to the cloud. I perceive there will be more wearable devices (that may specifically run on 6G per design), that are attached to the 3D physical body, especially if the aim is to connect the mind to the cloud.

Yes. They openly admit it, but most have no clue what this means. However, they are speeding it up because people are becoming aware of the ntech. They are buying time.

#13 2023-08-19 00:55:15

Gabriel

Pymander wrote:

What is the point of the GF turning the Earth into a total dystopian hell-hole? I understand the purpose of living a life where things are difficult; but, finding value from a life of total technological control like what they are planning does not have as much value IMO. It's too destructive and I can't imagine many souls would want to incarnate into that.

There is no justification for this. The original purpose and intention of this 3D matrix (growth through hardship) of the Federation can't even by applied here anymore. There are answer's that I think we'll figure out on the "other side" but in the meantime, the timeline isn't set. We can offset this, the stronger energy will win and manifest.

Exactly, not many external soul's would want to incarnate into this but we also have to ponder what about the other soul's (including us) already incarnate here. I feel the regressives want to entrap us but they can say goodluck to that when the real fight and liberation begins.

Urmah Starseed

#14 2023-08-19 01:28:08

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Pymander wrote:

There is no justification for this. The original purpose and intention of this 3D matrix (growth through hardship) of the Federation can't even by applied here anymore. There are answer's that I think we'll figure out on the "other side" but in the meantime, the timeline isn't set. We can offset this, the stronger energy will win and manifest.

Exactly, not many external soul's would want to incarnate into this but we also have to ponder what about the other soul's (including us) already incarnate here. I feel the regressives want to entrap us but they can say goodluck to that when the real fight and liberation begins.

Unfortunately, I do think there is an entrapment, sacrifice component here.

#15 2023-08-19 12:29:21

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:

How long will the Federation use "spiritual growth" as an excuse? What is the spiritual benefit of AI? I can't imagine anyone spiritual wanting to participate in this genocide at all.
If these advanced ones like suffering, why do they want others to endure it? I don't believe the 5D federation and advanced souls have reached the level of nonduality/nonillusion state of Source. Because they are attached to suffering.

There is no spiritual benefit with the use of AI, in reference to the use of entrapment and inevitable genocide. The orginal ancient (Millions of year's ago) purpose of this matrix, per the Life Designer's of that era, has been negated. There is no meaning to it now.

Suffering begets stagnation, whereas the soul is constantly numb. It is regressive in nature. If these 5D advanced ones indulge in having other's experience it, then they are regressive. These non emotional Federation member races are working alongside the Kingu (and their earthly puppet governments).

Urmah Starseed

#16 2023-08-20 06:35:03

mitkobs

There is no other way to reform a stagnating and regressing mind, have to shake it. Have to reach a crisis point, crash point in order to realize what is doing to itself. In most cases. How an alcoholic or junkie can stop their addiction - when they lose everything and fall in total misery and situation of hopelessness and seeing inevitable death around the corner and get scared and make them think about and change. It may not happen exactly this way but this is how people reaching the bottom are waking up or break themselves to death and try again, reincarnate and do things all over again.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-20 06:36:08)

#17 2023-08-20 09:07:33

mitkobs

It is hard to choose anything else when you do not know anything else and do not have aspirations to know more. No one else can do your own job on your mind. They will reincarnate again and again until this vicious loophole in their mind get broken and replaced with better practices.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-20 09:09:00)

#18 2023-08-20 09:53:53

Gosia
Administrator

My Toleka friends and I do not agree with Earth being a prison, it has been explained many times why. No one keeps anyone here against their will. To say it is a prison is very disempowering. We do not support that view.

Brahman wrote:

The irony is that the incarnates chose this prison. And they will come again gladly. So congratulations to them and a happy spiritual adventure. The Federation likes such "players". They will receive a golden award for spirituality. Lol

#19 2023-08-20 10:53:27

mitkobs

Maybe they are not that advanced because there could be always more but they certainly are more advanced than the average humanity. And you continue with chewing the Federation relentlessly like is the root of all your problems.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-20 10:54:45)

#20 2023-08-20 11:22:18

mitkobs

It is a bit annoying and boring to read the same complaining on almost every topic about how bad is the Federation. And not arguing with anyone just stating my view and do not have anything against you as a person. But will be relaxing and nice if you are able to tone down this Federation chewing of yours.

#21 2023-08-20 14:10:43

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

There is no other way to reform a stagnating and regressing mind, have to shake it. Have to reach a crisis point, crash point in order to realize what is doing to itself. In most cases. How an alcoholic or junkie can stop their addiction - when they lose everything and fall in total misery and situation of hopelessness and seeing inevitable death around the corner and get scared and make them think about and change. It may not happen exactly this way but this is how people reaching the bottom are waking up or break themselves to death and try again, reincarnate and do things all over again.

Alpha

The mind is but a vehicle of consciousness. It is a choice of the incarnating self and I see clearly what earth humans have choosen, per free will, no matter in what capacity such free will has been conditioned to suit the narcissistic betterment of other's in their pursuit of power. The fame of this matrix will wither and dwindle overtime and they will be left with nothing.

The sentient human being has grrrrrrrreat potential and such potential will be realized elsewhere and we shall protect those future living libraries.

Thank you

Urmah Starseed

#22 2023-08-20 14:12:08

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

DeepSig Awarded Grant from NTIA's Public Wireless Innovation Fund to Improve Performance and Competitiveness of 5G Open RAN Air-Interface

Quote:
Aug 8, 2023WASHINGTON - Today, the Department of Commerce's National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) awarded nearly $5.5 million in the first round of grants from the Public Wireless Supply Chain Innovation Fund. The $1.5 billion Wireless Innovation Fund supports the development of open and interoperable wireless networks as part of the Biden-Harris Administration's ...

By leveraging Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) and tools for the modeling, testing and measurement of wireless environments under real world conditions, our new solutions will accelerate the adoption and performance of Open RAN for 5G, and future AI-Native 5G Advanced and 6G.”

Thank you for sharing this.

Urmah Starseed

#23 2023-08-20 14:22:56

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

I have compared this paradigm to an addiction. Mari in her video pretty much said the same. Unfortunately, addicts do have to hit rock-bottom often. Also, people here ARE part of "there" so we, knowing this are choosing from both sides. There is a reason we found CA and now know what we know. I think this education for both sides is part of the larger integration.

#24 2023-08-20 14:30:46

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Quote:

Thank you for sharing this.

You are welcome. I think much of it is going to be changes in public wi-fi. It is going to become ubiquitous. We can do what we can. When I said Tsunami, I wasn't kidding, but we need to ride that wave.

There are many here who cannot take care of themselves and have no clue about this. I feel we have to do what we can to protect them.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-20 14:39:12)

#25 2023-08-20 15:09:24

Horton HaW

This is from Dr. Ana's substack. Relates to this directly.
BTW. Karen Kingston is apparently missing in MX now after going to florida with the sheriff declarations.

This has really good information. Discusses the 4hz frequency.
Brain Computer Interfaces: US Military Applications and Implications
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … s-military

Dr.Ana with others covers this well.
https://rumble.com/v34hpwf-how-to-ban-t … hour-.html

Also thought I would mention that Dr. Ana also mentions the people of WW II in the second video. Swaruu mentioned this in the quote I posted on another thread.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-20 21:04:01)

Board footer