You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-18 17:19:22

Tecumseh

Za'El's "The Rulemakers Advantage - Does"Good " always win?

For me lately, sky crew has been answering internal personal questions on a regular basis. Faster and faster.

Please ground crew (G and helpers) expedite this one in Transcripts?

https://youtu.be/qG0J2N_4Xxw

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#2 2023-08-19 00:46:23

Horton HaW

Re: Za'El's "The Rulemakers Advantage - Does"Good " always win?

LoL. His videos can be so heart wrenching. In a good way though. Ironically, I have had similar conversations with other people.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-08-19 06:26:07

mitkobs

Good not always win but depending where is the good situated and who is the overwhelming majority there in frequency. Higher we go in frequency there is only good.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-19 06:46:19)

#4 2023-08-19 07:55:52

Given that...why do they still play by the "federation"'s rules? Why tell Earth humans not to play by the cabal's rules at any cost when they fear their supposed federation? So Za'El is "good cop" now, idealist, anti-fed game activist, while the others justify the Earth situation and grovel before bureaucratic might, using stupid sophistry to justify the "game"?

If they are even real, this guy should be in charge. Maybe his time will eventually come in this little space opera to lose his idealism like the others and tow the party line, and then maybe a new character will be introduced to repeat the process. Perhaps I've said "too much" again, but I'm way past giving a fuck.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-08-19 08:11:24)

righteously indignant

#5 2023-08-19 10:01:06

Lyran

Again I get the feeling we are being warned to be ready. Thank you Za’el, I am.

#6 2023-08-19 10:13:36

mitkobs

For what to fight Federation, in their reality Federation is not a threat. The differences are only about governing Earth between non-emotioal and emotional stand point.

#7 2023-08-19 13:10:25

Tecumseh

Yes, the Feds are not a threat to them, they are Federation itself. Part of the root race that were the original founders. Lot's of blood, sweat and tears suffered under the UFoP banner.

The only two positive races that we hear most about that are not Federation are Swaruunians and Karistus. And occasionally Alfa Draco?

The Federation is a threat to Terran Lyrian (Human) however. That much is painfully obvious. Wish they would bugger off!

But I guess that is tricky, because there are countless "Federation" souls/Katra's having an experience as "Human" that don't even know they are Federation. What a mess!

mitkobs wrote:

For what to fight Federation, in their reality Federation is not a threat. The differences are only about governing Earth between non-emotioal and emotional stand point.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2023-08-19 17:39:55

Jupiter 9

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Given that...why do they still play by the "federation"'s rules? Why tell Earth humans not to play by the cabal's rules at any cost when they fear their supposed federation? So Za'El is "good cop" now, idealist, anti-fed game activist, while the others justify the Earth situation and grovel before bureaucratic might, using stupid sophistry to justify the "game"?

If they are even real, this guy should be in charge. Maybe his time will eventually come in this little space opera to lose his idealism like the others and tow the party line, and then maybe a new character will be introduced to repeat the process. Perhaps I've said "too much" again, but I'm way past giving a fuck.

How on Earth do you keep coming to these conclusions that the Taygetans and Swaruunians of all people are justifying this or that they fear the federation or that they have lost their idealism or stuff like that? Are you watching the same videos with us?

I mean at least go take your anger and bitterness on the Ethortans or Andromedans or Alfratans, why do you keep directing it towards the people that are at least doing everything in their power to do something about this Earth mess. And I am not being a blind cult fanboy defending my Taygetan idols, I am defending my sanity, cause this is ridiculus.

What more do you want them to do, they are not Gods they have their limitations and they are not dictators they can't just impose their will on the other races and force them to change their mind and mentality and karma beliefs etc using military force. That's not how it works in holistic societies, that's the way dictators and emperors and regressive power over others people do it. There can be other reasons why they can't do more and you don't have to speculate and assume and jump to the conclusion that it's because they fear the federation or they are towing the line or have lost their idealism.

But anyway this has been happening for a long time between us and it's obvious that you have a very different picture of the Taygetans and Swaruunians and this contact and project, and what we can agree on is that one of us has a distorted picture of them and don't see them as they really are. You think it is me that is a blind follower or cultish or whatever and I have a distorted positive image of them and that's why I am blind to what you see. And I think I have an accurate picture and see them as they really are, and it is you that have a distorted negative image of them, that is distorted by your own anger and bitterness and stubborness, and that's why you are blind to the what I see.

And we can't keep doing this dysfunctional dance Crystal Dragon, it a waste of time and energy for you too, not just for me and I assume many other people. So I propose to you a very healthy and sane and functional win win solution and you'll have to at least try to meet us half way, if you have any interest in having at least a minimally functional relationship with us.

And that win win solution is:

There is a record of everything the crew have said in the transcripts, and you can use the search engine and search the transcripts and find relevant quotes (accompanied with the link to the transcript or video with a timestamp if there is no transcript), that you can provide as samples and excerpts that support your claims. At least do this when you know the claims you are making are controversial.

And what I mean is for example in this case you can provide some excerpts that show them justifying the federation, or that show they are towing the line, or indicating loosing their idealism. And this way both us and you have something concrete that we can base the discussion on, and see whether you are on to something and you have a point and your controversial claims are justified, or if you have misinterpreted or misunderstood something and your claims and conclusion are based on a misunderstanding.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-19 17:42:33)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-08-19 17:48:19

mitkobs

Non emotional races just see other way of keeping the matrix and governing its people. And most of the people in the matrix are the Reptilian kind and now are living like Lyrian emotional human. Those non-emotinal in Federation maybe have other things installed about the former non emotional Reptilians now Lyrians. Who knows what they are up to.

#10 2023-08-19 18:53:01

Scott Summers

Jupiter

Thank you for stepping in with a very balanced view on this matter. I’m fully in agreement with you.

As the saying goes: That which we seek to destroy, we become. For we are transformed equally by hate as we are by love.

What causes things (or eg. Cabal) to wither and die is not hate, but indifference.

This forum needs more positive debate and not bitter vitriol, which is a very, very low frequency. Just my unsolicited opinion, of course, and everyone is free to disregard it. My apologies for interrupting.

Thank you.

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

How on Earth do you keep coming to these conclusions that the Taygetans and Swaruunians of all people are justifying this or that they fear the federation or that they have lost their idealism or stuff like that? Are you watching the same videos with us?

I mean at least go take your anger and bitterness on the Ethortans or Andromedans or Alfratans, why do you keep directing it towards the people that are at least doing everything in their power to do something about this Earth mess. And I am not being a blind cult fanboy defending my Taygetan idols, I am defending my sanity, cause this is ridiculus.

What more do you want them to do, they are not Gods they have their limitations and they are not dictators they can't just impose their will on the other races and force them to change their mind and mentality and karma beliefs etc using military force. That's not how it works in holistic societies, that's the way dictators and emperors and regressive power over others people do it. There can be other reasons why they can't do more and you don't have to speculate and assume and jump to the conclusion that it's because they fear the federation or they are towing the line or have lost their idealism.

But anyway this has been happening for a long time between us and it's obvious that you have a very different picture of the Taygetans and Swaruunians and this contact and project, and what we can agree on is that one of us has a distorted picture of them and don't see them as they really are. You think it is me that is a blind follower or cultish or whatever and I have a distorted positive image of them and that's why I am blind to what you see. And I think I have an accurate picture and see them as they really are, and it is you that have a distorted negative image of them, that is distorted by your own anger and bitterness and stubborness, and that's why you are blind to the what I see.

And we can't keep doing this dysfunctional dance Crystal Dragon, it a waste of time and energy for you too, not just for me and I assume many other people. So I propose to you a very healthy and sane and functional win win solution and you'll have to at least try to meet us half way, if you have any interest in having at least a minimally functional relationship with us.

There is a record of everything the crew have said in the transcripts, and you can use the search engine and search the transcripts and find relevant quotes (accompanied with the link to the transcript or video with a timestamp if there is no transcript), that you can provide as samples and excerpts that support your claims. At least do this when you know the claims you are making are controversial.

And what I mean is for example in this case you can provide some excerpts that show them justifying the federation, or that show they are towing the line, or indicating loosing their idealism. And this way both us and you have something concrete that we can base the discussion on, and see whether you are on to something and you have a point and your controversial claims are justified, or if you have misinterpreted or misunderstood something and your claims and conclusion are based on a misunderstanding.

#11 2023-08-19 19:47:36

Tecumseh

Ohh boy. I think some newer people are just scanning things. Speed readers? Can absorb thousands of hours of information in a couple days? These must be REALLY SMART PEOPLE!

Bow down to their superior knowledge of the information! Cause they really know what they are talking about! smile

Scott Summers wrote:

Jupiter
Thank you for stepping in with a very balanced view on this matter. I’m fully in agreement with you.

As the saying goes: That which we seek to destroy, we become. For we are transformed equally by hate as we are by love.

What causes things (or eg. Cabal) to wither and die is not hate, but indifference.

This forum needs more positive debate and not bitter vitriol, which is a very, very low frequency. Just my unsolicited opinion, of course, and everyone is free to disregard it. My apologies for interrupting.

Thank you.

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-08-19 19:58:15

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

While I think this is a key focus. I DO think there is a greater ethical issue here. That is also part of what the Team and ourselves are processing. There is a bigger integration going on here.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2023-08-19 20:26:18

Tecumseh

This confuses me the most. The idea that non-emotional races are trying out being high emotional people in Lyran root race avatars.

It does not compute. I try thinking logically all the time. And it doesn't work! You meet exteme resistance, because the people you are reacting with on a daily basis think with their hearts most of the time.

And when they get done with their incarnation/immersion how to bring back their knowledge to people who don't possess the capacity to understand emotion?

It's obviously not working smile

So that reason for immersion among highly emotional races must be for a different reason. See I'm thinking logically.

I fail to see the reason for it. Oh, I have my sneaking suspicions. And none of them seem to lead to good will efforts to understand us. It is most likely for other reasons.

Do non-emotional races Andromidan, Devonian, Siran ect. races have a mutual understanding with Draco, Mitre, Ursungal and whatever Lizzie's and insectoids?

Do they have an atlerior motive for enslaving the inner system and outer system ensuring that plenty of Lyrian, Feline and such can do their bidding?

Enquiring mind's want to know!

mitkobs wrote:

Non emotional races just see other way of keeping the matrix and governing its people. And most of the people in the matrix are the Reptilian kind and now are living like Lyrian emotional human. Those non-emotinal in Federation maybe have other things installed about the former non emotional Reptilians now Lyrians. Who knows what they are up to.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-19 20:28:42)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#14 2023-08-19 21:42:27

akos996

Horton HaW wrote:

LoL. His videos can be so heart wrenching. In a good way though. Ironically, I have had similar conversations with other people.

Dude same. I always have to get ready emotionally when one pops up because it mixes me up a lot.

#15 2023-08-20 00:34:23

PinkChopper

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Here's my problem with the whole situation. I KNOW “Somebody” exists because I met him at Denny's for a life assisting encounter.  HOWEVER, He did have on a frequency belt of some form because I could feel it (and psychically see the field). Now in realizing this to be some sort of “game” and in him assisting me for that reason, to get a more positive timeline on a personal level by taking back personal power, I realized how screwed I really am.....and let me explain.

Y’all already know I believe to be reliving this life or have memory yada yada but around end of 1980s to early 1990s SOMETHING HAPPENED and it put me on a timeline which I can only describe as if a negative number was placed in front causing each decision I'd normally make to be one totally opposite so every “yes” was somehow made as a “no” for example. This is a very complicated situation but the problem is in technology that is now being used to CONTROL and PROGRAM us AGAINST OUR WILL so after already living a “backward life” I have literally woke up to realize I've become everything I am NOT! Yet when looking from afar, it's easy to say I could or should do this or that and simply change it, change my life ~ AND I GET THAT!!!  I TOTALLY AGREE

BUT.....

incoming of the mind, body, physical control over the avatar now, especially in these past few years and all I can say is “Shame on You!!!!” Shame on you “Federation” ~ I'm not blind to what's occurred you know!  This poor personal perspective view point for this point of attention “Soul” consciousness has endured FAR FAR FAR TOO MUCH and it breaks my heart that ANY of them would sit back and still simply watch ~ doing so in their frequency belts or ships or whatever.  Of course it's easy to come to conclusions from a distance when your not the one in harms way or being attacked.  No one ~ I don't care WHO you are ~ NO ONE should ever have to go through the massive amount of torment they've put me through ~ THIS IS NOT LEARNING!!!  It's a slow motion torture program and WE NEED HELP!!!!!

Back to the Denny's meeting, When in the field with his belt, I began to have my entire Aura feel lighted as if I began to remember who I was or what I was doing ~ I COULD LITERALLY BREATH AGAIN PEOPLE! Of course it slowly left after a few days and yes I've mentioned this before but that's because it was THAT IMPACTFUL! I'm sure I COULD make “life advancing changes” if living within a field that was supportive for this type of thing.

So my questions are this: How are we to act or What are we to Want when we KNOW ourselves to be in the WRONG frequency spectrum environment where there is ZERO in common with any of it? How could ANYONE build a life when they've simply been attacked energetically over and over and OVER again leaving a rare day here and there open for clarity in the mind. 

It really hurts my feeling deeply that we are left in this condition, told to basically “pretend” EVERYTHING WE ALREADY KNOW AT THE SOUL LEVEL IS FALSE so “Play the Game”
Yes, we are being harmed ~ AT THE SOUL LEVEL yet, that doesn't seem to be something of concern. 

Then there's “The Only Thing That Limits You Is The Idea You Are Limited” ….. So I seek UNLIMITED MANIFESTATION But am told “NO, we have to be limited to rules” HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?  To me, that is NOT GOD ~ That is purely MORE SEPARATION FORCED upon us and should be Galactically ILLEGAL especially since SOME OF US HAVE BEEN VICTIMS and DO SEEK HOME to the proper frequency spectrum where we CAN properly thrive with LIFE ~ NOT Exist for THEIR purposes!

I don't feel the proper attention is being given to the FACT that WE ARE BEING SUPPRESSED or it is NOT understood by the “higher realms” AT ALL!!!!

I can't seem to get away from ANY of this night mare and you know, I'm just not sure who to really believe or trust anymore because although I DO KNOW “WHO” I am (and so does the crew) I still question WHY ~ WHY ~ WHY “they” or “I” have NOT STEPPED IN to provide REAL HELP when I Remember being THEM and Remember being ME and remember being THEM!!   I (as “them”) WOULD HAVE ALREADY STEPPED IN MORE PHYSICALLY ~ DIRECTLY TO HELP MYSELF WHO IS IN NEED ON EVERY TYPE OF LEVEL ~ Mostly the frequency spectrum level of needing to return HOME!

I can't stand to come one here because once again, it's as if I'm complaining and represents everything I am not which is another thing I feel is misrepresented or misunderstood when they say we “manifest WHO we are” because I've ALWAYS known I was not from “here” but was more like visitor helping with positive attributes or whatever so the ONLY thing I have EVER DONE EVER is be the nicest, sweetest, most happy, positive, but “people pleasing “ person in the world for my whole life!  After being used up by everyone for this quality, I'm basically left out in the cold (so to speak) for NOT having “built a normal life” as “everyone else does” but can't change it now!  So after trauma after trauma from pleasing people, coming here to help people as “they” say ~ WE  are the ones left to suffer? No help for us now? Really?  I just don't understand that.  I just don't understand or comprehend ANY of this and find it very sad and heart breaking to be abandoned by the humans, and yes now what feels like abandoned by any star family or “et” as well.

I realize how things appear from the outside if looking into my world. But to that I say ~ You have the WRONG IDEA!  I'm not 100% sure yet but possibly Mari Swaruu ~ you have somewhat more understanding but it's because we share a mind and yes that helps but I still ask, will we EVER get to have the Unlimited Manifestations occur or are we still going to be acting like there are “rules” therefore we have to be Limited!   We are not discussing just anybody here and you KNOW IT! 

Last, I'm certain our “human minds” can not and do not “know” the things we “think” we know so I do say forgive me for anything in appearance of negative. I'm simply exhausted and so very saddened by this experience and for the life of me I can't comprehend what is going on, why do we have to play games that are not of interest to us and I'm just broken. That's all. Yet, I know I'm NOT broken ~ I'm just in the WRONG FREQUENCY BAND and can't go on much longer under these conditions.  WE NEED REAL HELP!  Not a “Savior” but REAL HELP after all, TECHNOLOGY IS BEING USED AGAINST US AND THIS IS AGAINST OUR WILL!!!!!

All that said, I still say THANK YOU to whoever is making the effort from afar to assist through the videos etc.  I don't want you to give up on us but I do believe that a more direct contact/communication on occasion ~ with the frequency belt in tact would help provide the environment some of us need for survival if we are to truly be “helping a planet” in our most positive way.

#16 2023-08-20 02:09:47

Tecumseh

I read every word you said and pondered it.
And all I can say is... Welcome to the club!

Source help me, I dunno. But we will figure it out. Together.

P.S meaning US, Personally I struggle just like you.

PinkChopper wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Here's my problem with the whole situation. I KNOW “Somebody” exists because I met him at Denny's for a life assisting encounter.  HOWEVER, He did have on a frequency belt of some form because I could feel it (and psychically see the field). Now in realizing this to be some sort of “game” and in him assisting me for that reason, to get a more positive timeline on a personal level by taking back personal power, I realized how screwed I really am.....and let me explain.

Y’all already know I believe to be reliving this life or have memory yada yada but around end of 1980s to early 1990s SOMETHING HAPPENED and it put me on a timeline which I can only describe as if a negative number was placed in front causing each decision I'd normally make to be one totally opposite so every “yes” was somehow made as a “no” for example. This is a very complicated situation but the problem is in technology that is now being used to CONTROL and PROGRAM us AGAINST OUR WILL so after already living a “backward life” I have literally woke up to realize I've become everything I am NOT! Yet when looking from afar, it's easy to say I could or should do this or that and simply change it, change my life ~ AND I GET THAT!!!  I TOTALLY AGREE

BUT.....

incoming of the mind, body, physical control over the avatar now, especially in these past few years and all I can say is “Shame on You!!!!” Shame on you “Federation” ~ I'm not blind to what's occurred you know!  This poor personal perspective view point for this point of attention “Soul” consciousness has endured FAR FAR FAR TOO MUCH and it breaks my heart that ANY of them would sit back and still simply watch ~ doing so in their frequency belts or ships or whatever.  Of course it's easy to come to conclusions from a distance when your not the one in harms way or being attacked.  No one ~ I don't care WHO you are ~ NO ONE should ever have to go through the massive amount of torment they've put me through ~ THIS IS NOT LEARNING!!!  It's a slow motion torture program and WE NEED HELP!!!!!

Back to the Denny's meeting, When in the field with his belt, I began to have my entire Aura feel lighted as if I began to remember who I was or what I was doing ~ I COULD LITERALLY BREATH AGAIN PEOPLE! Of course it slowly left after a few days and yes I've mentioned this before but that's because it was THAT IMPACTFUL! I'm sure I COULD make “life advancing changes” if living within a field that was supportive for this type of thing.

So my questions are this: How are we to act or What are we to Want when we KNOW ourselves to be in the WRONG frequency spectrum environment where there is ZERO in common with any of it? How could ANYONE build a life when they've simply been attacked energetically over and over and OVER again leaving a rare day here and there open for clarity in the mind. 

It really hurts my feeling deeply that we are left in this condition, told to basically “pretend” EVERYTHING WE ALREADY KNOW AT THE SOUL LEVEL IS FALSE so “Play the Game”
Yes, we are being harmed ~ AT THE SOUL LEVEL yet, that doesn't seem to be something of concern. 

Then there's “The Only Thing That Limits You Is The Idea You Are Limited” ….. So I seek UNLIMITED MANIFESTATION But am told “NO, we have to be limited to rules” HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?  To me, that is NOT GOD ~ That is purely MORE SEPARATION FORCED upon us and should be Galactically ILLEGAL especially since SOME OF US HAVE BEEN VICTIMS and DO SEEK HOME to the proper frequency spectrum where we CAN properly thrive with LIFE ~ NOT Exist for THEIR purposes!

I don't feel the proper attention is being given to the FACT that WE ARE BEING SUPPRESSED or it is NOT understood by the “higher realms” AT ALL!!!!

I can't seem to get away from ANY of this night mare and you know, I'm just not sure who to really believe or trust anymore because although I DO KNOW “WHO” I am (and so does the crew) I still question WHY ~ WHY ~ WHY “they” or “I” have NOT STEPPED IN to provide REAL HELP when I Remember being THEM and Remember being ME and remember being THEM!!   I (as “them”) WOULD HAVE ALREADY STEPPED IN MORE PHYSICALLY ~ DIRECTLY TO HELP MYSELF WHO IS IN NEED ON EVERY TYPE OF LEVEL ~ Mostly the frequency spectrum level of needing to return HOME!

I can't stand to come one here because once again, it's as if I'm complaining and represents everything I am not which is another thing I feel is misrepresented or misunderstood when they say we “manifest WHO we are” because I've ALWAYS known I was not from “here” but was more like visitor helping with positive attributes or whatever so the ONLY thing I have EVER DONE EVER is be the nicest, sweetest, most happy, positive, but “people pleasing “ person in the world for my whole life!  After being used up by everyone for this quality, I'm basically left out in the cold (so to speak) for NOT having “built a normal life” as “everyone else does” but can't change it now!  So after trauma after trauma from pleasing people, coming here to help people as “they” say ~ WE  are the ones left to suffer? No help for us now? Really?  I just don't understand that.  I just don't understand or comprehend ANY of this and find it very sad and heart breaking to be abandoned by the humans, and yes now what feels like abandoned by any star family or “et” as well.

I realize how things appear from the outside if looking into my world. But to that I say ~ You have the WRONG IDEA!  I'm not 100% sure yet but possibly Mari Swaruu ~ you have somewhat more understanding but it's because we share a mind and yes that helps but I still ask, will we EVER get to have the Unlimited Manifestations occur or are we still going to be acting like there are “rules” therefore we have to be Limited!   We are not discussing just anybody here and you KNOW IT! 

Last, I'm certain our “human minds” can not and do not “know” the things we “think” we know so I do say forgive me for anything in appearance of negative. I'm simply exhausted and so very saddened by this experience and for the life of me I can't comprehend what is going on, why do we have to play games that are not of interest to us and I'm just broken. That's all. Yet, I know I'm NOT broken ~ I'm just in the WRONG FREQUENCY BAND and can't go on much longer under these conditions.  WE NEED REAL HELP!  Not a “Savior” but REAL HELP after all, TECHNOLOGY IS BEING USED AGAINST US AND THIS IS AGAINST OUR WILL!!!!!

All that said, I still say THANK YOU to whoever is making the effort from afar to assist through the videos etc.  I don't want you to give up on us but I do believe that a more direct contact/communication on occasion ~ with the frequency belt in tact would help provide the environment some of us need for survival if we are to truly be “helping a planet” in our most positive way.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-20 03:23:38)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-08-20 08:07:45

Bigfeet_E

Tecumseh wrote:

Ohh boy. I think some newer people are just scanning things. Speed readers? Can absorb thousands of hours of information in a couple days? These must be REALLY SMART PEOPLE!

Bow down to their superior knowledge of the information! Cause they really know what they are talking about! smile

You think he's new around here ?
His first post is 6 months before yours.
He has made over twice the size of posts comparing to yours.
Like me he has chosen to fall to the background, for reasons.
Let this be a mirror to the error of assumptions.

#18 2023-08-20 10:01:35

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Jupiter. You said it. smile

Whoever believes that the Taygetans/Swaruunians justify the Federation, is only seeing a very small fraction of everything they have said on this subject over the last years. And yes, from one perspective it could be said the Federation are not "evil", just doing their job of making sure the souls get what they want here, but it has also been said mulitple, multiple times that they are criminally permissive. People need to be able to handle these two views at the same time and not hold on to one, forgetting the other.

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

#19 2023-08-20 20:36:43

Tecumseh

Was not really talking about you personally. Things have been getting kinda testy around here. It's not you, it's me.

Where have I heard that before!!!!

Oh source.... it's not you. Sigh....

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

You think he's new around here ?
His first post is 6 months before yours.
He has made over twice the size of posts comparing to yours.
Like me he has chosen to fall to the background, for reasons.
Let this be a mirror to the error of assumptions.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer