You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-21 05:15:41

Lyran

Brainstorming how to get Cosmic Agency to go Viral

Cmon guys, information is our ordinance.  What sort of things can we do to get it out there?
Manifestation is not latent. We are told repeatedly that 17 seconds of sustained focus is enough to start the process but that we have to take actual steps in the direction we want our life to go.
We can only be censored, hushed and ignored to a certain point before we hit critical mass and Win.
Just ask Za’el - nothing is impossible, despite the controller advantage, we can win.
Enjoy your shadow work, Team smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-21 05:16:16)

#2 2023-08-21 05:57:40

Lyran

Re: Brainstorming how to get Cosmic Agency to go Viral

If I have to - I’ll bloody well chain myself to something with a big ass speaker.

#3 2023-08-21 08:25:53

mitkobs

I will advise to keep it down and quiet. People that do not understand and not ready to listen just will turn against you, call you names, think names and labels for you, not very good energy will come to your way from such people.
The information always finds people that are searching for it. Education with such information is possible when people want to learn and search it like you search something that you need and want so much.

#4 2023-08-21 09:11:05

akos996

I wholehearthedly sympathize with the idea but I have to agree with the above that you think you want it but you really shouldn't. A big exposure like that can only bring trolls, ridicule and subsequent banning/purging of the whole community and so on.

I don't want to nuke this amazing community and we better let it simmer and let the people who care to find their way here.
I managed to find my way here through destiny and hard work or whatever brought me here since I feel like I've grown enough to accept this.
Probably most of you know what I mean by this and this how it should stay.
Those who care to find truth will find their way.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-21 09:14:43)

#5 2023-08-21 09:19:08

Lyran

Okay guys - it was just an idea. Thank you for your feedback. I accept always that the law of vibration dictates… I guess I just feel pushed by the controllers and felt like pushing back.
Of course, very pertinent points you both raise, Mitkobs and akos996.
Thanks! smile

#6 2023-08-21 10:20:33

akos996

To bring some positive/constructive ideas I would say the best and easiest way to help this community grow is by looking around the communities you are highly involved with on the internet.
For example I am involved in the Youtube channel "Way of thinking" which highly resonates with woken people, with the same messages / knowledge that we share and learn.
Another one would be "The Alchemist". She teaches a lot about the Matrix of our world, the fact of non real people and all the rest.  Or Dolores Cannons channel for that matter is the easiest by far since she teaches exactly what we know as truth.

You would be surprized how many people leave comments of realizing they are starseeds or similar and are a hair away from finding it.

I/you/we could just leave positive comments that we've found this amazing channel or whatever. That could be a way to guide those who seek with the least negative exposure.
Sure it might spark ridicule in the comments but it will find a lot of people who want it.

So in short don't drag those who don't appreciate it for miles, instead find those on your doorstep and show them the way in. You know the thing about the trees and the forest. Similar concept.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-21 10:31:20)

#7 2023-08-21 10:44:15

Lyran

akos996 wrote:

To bring some positive/constructive ideas I would say the best and easiest way to help this community grow is by looking around the communities you are highly involved with on the internet.
For example I am involved in the Youtube channel "Way of thinking" which highly resonates with woken people, with the same messages / knowledge that we share and learn.
Another one would be "The Alchemist". She teaches a lot about the Matrix of our world, the fact of non real people and all the rest.  Or Dolores Cannons channel for that matter is the easiest by far since she teaches exactly what we know as truth.

You would be surprized how many people leave comments of realizing they are starseeds or similar and are a hair away from finding it.

I/you/we could just leave positive comments that we've found this amazing channel or whatever. That could be a way to guide those who seek with the least negative exposure.
Sure it might spark ridicule in the comments but it will find a lot of people who want it.

So in short don't drag those who don't appreciate it for miles, instead find those on your doorstep and show them the way in. You know the thing about the trees and the forest. Similar concept.

I like it smile I have a channel but I don’t like talking on camera so I just try to steer people with videos I put together.
And yep I do leave comments on other channels and i go to live streams and buy sticker comments and get Cosmic Agency shouted out for “Authentic Extraterrestrial Contact information” and have had some great responses.
I try to talk to people on fb but that’s maddening mostly, though I do get a few people every day to check CA out. Whenever I meet anybody open to it out in the matrix, I NEVER miss an opportunity to share. big_smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-21 10:45:23)

#8 2023-08-21 14:07:49

Tecumseh

Do we really want it to go Viral?

I mean seriously? You want to give Mods and Admins a heart attack? LOL smile

Preciatate seriously, but wow. Are there any Billionaire deep pocket types on the forum?

This isn't FB or X. You know what I mean? Personally I can turn my pockets out and all you get are woollyboogers. That's lint for all you non sniglet fans. smile

Love the idea though!

Lyran wrote:

Cmon guys, information is our ordinance.  What sort of things can we do to get it out there?
Manifestation is not latent. We are told repeatedly that 17 seconds of sustained focus is enough to start the process but that we have to take actual steps in the direction we want our life to go.
We can only be censored, hushed and ignored to a certain point before we hit critical mass and Win.
Just ask Za’el - nothing is impossible, despite the controller advantage, we can win.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-08-21 14:11:07

Tecumseh

Don't forget to climb a BIG tree first. And get a "permit".

Lyran wrote:

If I have to - I’ll bloody well chain myself to something with a big ass speaker.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-08-21 14:48:01

Horton HaW

I think this would be counter productive. People will find this information and match with it if it suits them. Otherwise, Earth probably wouldn't be such a mess. I see people who really don't want to be responsible, but yet they know. They are just so conditioned in survival mode. They waffle. One has to really decide to be mentally ready. It seems many here just got here in various ways because they kept questioning and seeking.

We all know people close to us that are just going to deny as long as possible.
I am concerned for those who cannot comprehend. I pray they are protected.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-21 15:06:45)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#11 2023-08-21 14:52:34

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

LoL. Yes very subtle.

#12 2023-08-21 17:35:17

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

Better to call it going Exo. smile

#13 2023-08-21 17:45:52

mitkobs

Another turn of giving the wrong people enlightening information is that some will believe some of it but will be so shocked by the truth and the real things that are going on in the world that will not stop screaming and complaining around in the social media like lunatics how we have been lied to, how everything is an illusion, how the world is going to a toilet and always with the negative despaired vibe, bringing a lot of other people down who fallow them.
Some others may lose purpose in life with knowing truth about ET's and the real world outside 3D matrix.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-21 18:24:40)

#14 2023-08-21 18:30:44

Oak

I have a family member that unravelled the lies we've been fed about Earth Science. He figured out the Ether, which is the super liquid that saturates all space and has near limitless energy. That's what caused me to start digging deeper and understand things for what they are. Understanding the Ether helped pave the way towards understanding everything else, which is exactly why the cabal discredits, bullies and shuts down any scientists who speak about it.

Without some kind of catalyst, it's difficult for people to buy into the information shared here, especially because the way extra-terrestrials are portrayed in the media. No one would expect them to be so close to Earth with access to our internet and creating YouTube videos. Once you get past that barrier, it's much more believable because the information resonates within you.

#15 2023-08-21 18:37:36

akos996

Oak wrote:

I have a family member that unravelled the lies we've been fed about Earth Science. He figured out the Ether, which is the super liquid that saturates all space and has near limitless energy. That's what caused me to start digging deeper and understand things for what they are. Understanding the Ether helped pave the way towards understanding everything else, which is exactly why the cabal discredits, bullies and shuts down any scientists who speak about it.

Without some kind of catalyst, it's difficult for people to buy into the information shared here, especially because the way extra-terrestrials are portrayed in the media. No one would expect them to be so close to Earth with access to our internet and creating YouTube videos. Once you get past that barrier, it's much more believable because the information resonates within you.

Oh god don't start me up about the rejection of ether by todays science. That's a crime. You are right though that showing out of the box science is a perfect catalyst to open people's eyes to the wonders of reality.

#16 2023-08-21 19:33:51

Tecumseh

If they are capable of listening. Or hearing.

Most do neither. Cognitive dissonance.

They are bombarded by bullshit to the point of not believing anything. Or they stick to what they know. Rigidly. Never moving.

They don't know any better. And are not at fault for it. They don't have or want or get time to smell the rose's. Much less anything else.

On purpose. Intentionally or un-intentionaly.

It's the brain washing that is against galactic maritime law. Showing things serepticiously in the media to get you to go along with it. Mentally. Like a heard of Buffalo lead towards the edge of a cliff.

You consented to it because you you were led that direction.

Thus they avoid "karma", because you "concensented" to go that direction. You "chose" it.

Some of us see that. Other of us do not. Most don't, and submit to dominant frequency.

It's a quandary. But WE will figure it out.

If you kill us, it will just make us stronger. "They" haven't figured that out yet. Patience only lasts so long. And when it runs out.........

akos996 wrote:
Oak wrote:

Oh god don't start me up about the rejection of ether by todays science. That's a crime. You are right though that showing out of the box science is a perfect catalyst to open people's eyes to the wonders of reality.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-21 19:41:27)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-08-21 19:52:34

Tecumseh

That is true awesome!  Wish I had a family member like that. Decades ago.

You broke through the barriers. Early.

It is a gift. Cherish it. My two cents smile

Oak wrote:

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-22 14:29:02)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#18 2023-08-21 21:05:37

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

Another turn of giving the wrong people enlightening information is that some will believe some of it but will be so shocked by the truth and the real things that are going on in the world that will not stop screaming and complaining around in the social media like lunatics how we have been lied to, how everything is an illusion, how the world is going to a toilet and always with the negative despaired vibe, bringing a lot of other people down who fallow them.
Some others may lose purpose in life with knowing truth about ET's and the real world outside 3D matrix.

I see this point too now I’ve slept on it. People generally will need to have built themselves an autodidactic framework to be able to connect with higher knowledge available here. The positive is that there are so many “access points” (topics) to meet up with their understanding now…

#19 2023-08-21 22:02:48

Lyran

Oak wrote:

I thought you might like this book. The author was jailed for powering his home with an “unrecognisable power source”
IMG-3437.jpg

#20 2023-08-22 00:21:20

Horton HaW

Yes, usually they try to buy the device, then shelf it, but it gets worse from there.

#21 2023-08-22 06:18:07

mitkobs

@Lyran yes and most important is to be in touch with Soul/Source, listen your intuition and understand what is high and what is low energy and then understanding of everything else will come naturally. But for all this have go through some amount of information and experience, ups and downs.

We can share and promote high vibration information but carefully and sensibly just putting it out there and those who are ready will find it, law of attraction is working non stop.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-22 06:18:43)

#22 2023-08-22 16:15:55

Oak

Lyran wrote:
Oak wrote:

I thought you might like this book. The author was jailed for powering his home with an “unrecognisable power source”
https://i.postimg.cc/430ZH1fp/IMG-3437.jpg

Thanks for sharing smile

Sounds very interesting, I'll take a look.

#23 2023-08-22 20:07:57

ro2778

If CA wanted to go viral they would create a visual spectacle, for example send some 110cm drones to draw the Pleiades constellation, with particular emphasis on Taygeta, at a crowded place in Helsinki. Gosia starts a live or announces it will happen at x date and time and then it happens as planned and is filmed by many members of public who then subsequently upload their versions.

However, I don’t think it has ever been the intention of this contact to go viral, more like this contact is a certain frequency and if you’re a match you find each other.

I seem to remember the PK girls were filmed with some drones at an event they physically attended, but that in itself wasn’t good enough. And you can imagine such a thing as I describe could happen and there could be a media blackout on it and censorship of any videos made by the public. So even that may not go viral!

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-08-22 20:10:39)

#24 2023-08-23 13:33:33

Jupiter 9

I was living in the mainstream materialism science box for about 3 decades and I wouldn't touch all this woo woo stuff with a ten foot pole back then, and that's why it's easy for me to get in the shoes of the "normies" and understand very well how all this looks from their mainstream perspectives, and I think this is too much for the mainstream population. It's better to focus more on spreading awareness about the CA inside the spiritual communities. That is mostly who the crew is trying to reach and trying awaken to the deeper layers of the matrix that most of them are still asleep to even though they are already awake to one layer of the matrix.

And I personally prefer to mention CA and the other channels organically when it comes up naturally and is related to a video or a post or comes up naturally inside a conversation without promoting it too much, and then leave it to the free will and intuition of each person to check it out and look into it or not. But that's just my personal more subtle style. You can still chain yourself to something with a big ass speaker if you want Lyran, just maybe do it in places like Sedona or something haha Similar to what other members have expressed I too personally have the sense that it's not safe to draw too much mainstream attention on CA yet, maybe in the future but for now I feel like it might be better to keep a more low profile when dealing with the mainstream. Remember that even the crew is cautious how much they push the boundaries because some things may put the safety of the ground crew and the channels at risk. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-23 13:34:11)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#25 2023-08-23 20:23:57

mitkobs

TSD.9111 why you write from the name of Taygeta, another impersonator? It is said many times that they do not participate in this forum (at least openly) and if someone claim they are from the team is strait forward a lie.

Board footer