You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-25 20:59:14

ro2778

Project Camelot interviews - Aaron McCollum

This is an old Project Camelot interview from 2010 of Aaron McCollum. His story is interesting and lines up with a lot of information shared by CA, such as the sophistication of Dolphins, the presence of portals off Yemen and elsewhere, confirmation that TR3 black triangle craft are human made and also more recently the use of Avatar type technology to divert consciousness towards a synthetic body. Also a topic Marie covered recently about the secret units that use remote viewing and astral projection.

There's also information about areas containing humans and ET underground bases. I found it all quite believable compared to most super soldier testimonies, it's also pretty messed up in parts as predictably he covers the role of MK Ultra in these programmes and his recruitment from a very early age ~2-3 years old. He also goes into detail about how military abductions are carried out with the use of certain drugs.

https://odysee.com/@Soren:71/AoB18unO7iA:6

& the Project Camelot page on this session, as well as her own link: https://projectcamelotportal.com/2010/0 … n-hybrids/

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-08-27 19:48:35)

#2 2023-08-25 21:48:26

Alan deWalton
Banned

Re: Project Camelot interviews - Aaron McCollum

Speaking of underground bases, you may want to do a www.google.com search for: dulce matrix epicenter

[Moderator's note: Banned for aggressively spamming the forum and other suspicious activity. I also deleted the spamming messages to restore the forum to it's pre-spam state.]

Last edited by Alan deWalton (2023-08-25 21:50:14)

#3 2023-08-26 08:32:59

ro2778

lol, I was thinking, next time I have something juicy to post, I would do a little experiment to expose some of the infiltrators messing with this forum.

I took a leaf out of the cabal handbook, never let a good operation have just one objective. And so I posted something sensitive, some high quality information that contains many secrets. Actually, I even suspected that oddessy was infiltrated, because I couldn't find this video on Project Camelots oddessy page by normal searching, I had to dig into their website and even then I do share an oddessy link but it's for another channel, not Project Camelots. And why this might be is interesting but I don't want to make this post too long.

This post is about, Alan deWalton at the very least and his little sliding operation last night. You see, I deliberately posted this topic late last night, when ordinarily the forum would be pretty dead, just to see the results the next morning. I wasn't disappointed, my post had been slided off the front page by Alan deWalton's 12 posts last night, starting with the reply to this thread.

sliding-op-1.png (page 1 - my post is gone)
sliding-op-2.png (my post languishing on page 2 - sad face)

To put that in perspective, agent / bot Alan deWalton registered on 10th August 2023 or 16 days ago. In that time he has made 22 posts, 12 last night - and as you will see, all with the same content.

The first reply was to this post with a recommendation to look up some nonsense that wasn't covered in the content of the interview.

<13 min later>
2nd - bump to a thread by Tecumseh, the most recent post from 12th August (same nonsense about Dulce base) see post #11:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39977#p39977

<13 min later>
3rd - bump to a thread by Scott Summers, the most recent post from 13th April 2023. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #41:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39979#p39979

<6 min later>
4th - bump to a thread by Jupiter 9, the most recent post from 30th March 2023. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #8:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39980#p39980

<5 min later>
5th - bump to a thread by me, ro2778, the most recent post from 24th February 2023. Same nonsense post about Dulce base, see post #8:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39981#p39981

<11 min later>
6th - bump to a thrad by tomcan, the most recent post from 19th February 2023. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #26:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3323&p=2

<2 min later>
Next comes a break in his spam / bumping of old threads. Now he logs in to one of his other accounts, TSD.9111 to bump a recent thread on India's moon mission by zee, see post #5:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39984#p39984

<15 min later>
Logged back into his burner / clear infiltrator account Alan deWalton, probably with a new IP address he continues his sliding operation.
7th - bump to a thread by Daryn565, the most recent post from 8th February 2023. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #25:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39986#p39986

<2 min later>
8th - bump to a thread by Sjp696, the most recent post from 20th December 2022. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #9:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39987#p39987

<11 min later>
9th - bump to a thread by Sjp696, the most recent post from 14th December 2022. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #15:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39988#p39988

<6 min later>
10th - bump to a thread by knoxvilles_joker, the most recent post from 12th December 2022. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post #9:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39989#p39989

This time adding "and once in the DULCEMATRIX website click on "THE HIDDEN REALITY BEYOND THE VEIL" near the top of the page..." it seems he really wants people to go to a particular website and click on particular nonsense. I wouldn't visit this website for cyber security purposes.

<6 min later>
11th - final bump to a thread by arkangel, the most recent post from 20th October 2022. Same nonsense about Dulce base, see post#12:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39990#p39990

<missed bump>
12th - I missed one, again posting the same nonsense. Except this time, he's mid sliding operation and another forum member notices that he is constantly posting the same nonsense, see:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39985#p39985

Horton HaW calls him out comically: You seem a little obsessed Alan. LoL

As you can see, he clearly did some key word search so that he could reply with the same message to all these threads and make it seem relevent. But it's lazy work, all with the intent of moving my sensitive information off the front page. So even more reason to watch the interview in the op, as well as banning this account of course - not that it will acheive anything, as the infiltrators are all over this forum with multiple accounts.

After he finished, including the other post from TSD.9111, that is 13 bumps. But that's not enough to get it off page 1, you need 16 bumps to acheive that objective. However, he clearly can't continue with the same post, and posting increasingly older threads... he's already into 2022.

So he goes back to his newer account, TSD.9111 the tries to appear more relevent for the final 3:

<3 hours later>
14th - bump to his own thread, TSD.9111, spreads some more disinformation in his Lahaina thread, see post #20:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39992#p39992

<7min later>
15th - bump to shar-el-oha's thread also about Maui fires. Again being lazy... but it is late and he has been busy, he bumps the thread with the same disinformation, see post #61:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39993#p39993

<1 min later>
16th and final bump to his own thread, TSD.9111, spreads the same disinformation for the 3rd time in a row, see post #36:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39994#p39994

This is the first time in 93 posts, as of writing this, the TSD.9111 repeated himself 3 times. Must have been feeling a bit tired at the end of a long session and just wanted to get the job done.

///////////////

Can we have a round of applause for the spectacular work of Alan deWalton / TSD.9111, for demonstrating their expertise in forum infiltration and disruption? <the crowd cheers>

Anyway, I do recommend the interview in the op, you have now also learnt that the intelligence services don't want you to see it wink

Although, I feel it's a bit generous to call Alan / TSD intelligent - but regardless, thank you for promoting my thread and getting this important information out to this commuity. I couldn't have done a better job at promoting this thread and getting this content out, normally 2hour + interviews seem so dry and most people would just ignore it... And remember this interview was from 2010, that is 7 years before this contact started.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-08-26 12:36:26)

#4 2023-08-26 13:37:07

Jupiter 9

I am not a professional counter intelligence agent but I am quite intelligent and perceptive and am very good at reading people and situations(when I am paying attention) but I personally currently have nothing that indicates that there is a link between Alan and TSD.

The only link that I suspect there may be between those two accounts for now, is that if Alan is an infiltrator then I have a vague suspicion that maybe TSD is entangled in a victim/aggressor/savior battle with infiltrators and so she is a match to them. In other words maybe she has picked a fight with agents/agencies and so that fight follows her wherever she goes. But I wanna stress that this is speculation based on almost no data. If there is any link between those two accounts then my own vague speculation is that that may be the link between them.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-08-26 14:38:07

ro2778

If you banned all the infiltrators then there probably wouldn’t be much action on these forums anymore, and that would be no fun. I’m 99% sure TSD is just another iteration of our friend Luk - and that was my impression long before last night, just based on how he has set up his profile and the style of his responses. The many alters of Luk often take fundamentally different positions and once, comically had a full on argument with himself. He might be a product of MK Ultra and not even in know what his other selves are up to?! If it wasn’t for Luk there wouldn’t be much to laugh at around here. Except for Yazhi stealing cookies, which admittedly is kind of funny.

#6 2023-08-26 15:27:50

Alec

I don't support banning the infiltrators if they don't cause any harm, because we can gain insights from analyzing their behavior. I believe it's valuable to have them present on the Forum for experimentation purposes. I enjoy observing them and making notes.

Just my 5 cents.

#7 2023-08-26 15:58:57

Jupiter 9

I personally am not that worried about the 3 letter agents and infiltrators, in my opinion the people that can do the most harm to the forum and are the most difficult to deal with for me, are the starseeds that are not vigilant enough and can be sometimes influenced and manipulated either astrally or by the infiltrators, and can do a lot more harm because we can sense they are starseeds and we are more open to them, while most of us can easily sense the infiltrators and are not easily fooled by them. So it's through influencing and manipulating and exploiting the weak points of our fellow starseeds/aware people that the kabal does the most damage to our starseed communities.

Of course the cluster B personalities like luk should not be underestimated and can do a lot of damage and cause a lot of division in spiritual communities but they can be easily detected and dealt with and that's why I say I am not that worried about them. And banning is not the most effective way to deal with those types of toxic people, they keep creating accounts anyway, the way to keep the toxic people away is by every member keep working on themselves and keep plugging their holes and weak points that can be exploited. (Speaking of dealing with toxic people, this is a good video with some great points about how to deal with them: How To Deal With TOXIC PEOPLE In A Spiritual Way! [3 Powerful Steps])

And me personally I am the opposite when it comes to TSD, I am 99% sure that she is not a luk account or an infiltrator, and I am not saying 100% because I may be an amateur moderator but I am not a total fool haha and I understand that there can also be very sophisticated infiltrators, and the only one here I trust 100% is Gosia. But I personally don't worry that much about the very sophisticated infiltration too and a lot of us have very sensitive spidey senses and it may take longer with them but they can't hide from me and a lot of other people in here too. And there is a possibility that the forum is not targetted with very sophisticated infiltrations because they can't do that much damage to the project through the forum and they don't have much access to the crew or the ground team or the channels through the forum, the most they can do is distract Gosia or the viewers, and that's why it's very important for all of us to have very strong and healthy boundaries in our online interactions with other people in online spiritual communities.

And I have a bit of a strong energy and have probably come off as a bit pushy or a bit much and may have overdone it with the posts and the quotes at times, and I am very capable and confident and and can be very perceptive and am usually right and in touch with reality, and I have caught my ego making an identity out of that and I can behave in some ego ways when I am not careful. And I would be surprised ro, if you haven't suspected me at one point or another of being an infiltrator too haha. smile   

So as far as I am concerned, so far I personally have seen nothing to make me suspect TSD of being an infiltrator, and as I said I am the opposite from you and I am 99% sure that she is not. And I guess time will tell who is right. And TSD I invite you to not take this too personally and too seriously and maybe be understanding with ro and take it as him being protective of our space or something like that, and he leaves a 1% chance that he could be wrong and it's nothing personal. So I don't know maybe try to understand where ro is coming from and not take it too personally, ro has been around in our communities for a long time and I know he means well and there is no malicious intent behind this accusation. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-26 16:10:16)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-08-26 16:05:31

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:

(...)the most difficult to deal with for me are the starseeds that are not vigilant enough and can be sometimes influenced and manipulated either astrally or by the infiltrators(...)

THIS!

#9 2023-08-26 17:06:45

Horton HaW

I will just throw this out there. Another possibility is TSD thought their threads were also being pushed off so decided to update all their Maui threads with the same information. Clearly, our little fly by did have an agenda. I had counted 11, so it was 12? LoL.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-26 17:08:22)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2023-08-26 17:38:08

ro2778

I’m not sure I ever suspected you Jupiter / Vega, I always just thought you were very good at finding the quotes to make points! I think someone called you the historian once, which I kind of agree with.

I’ll tell you the one that annoys me most is R369. He really had me conned, but I suppose we all were as he was a moderator once. Now looking back, I remember posting a video by Charlie Ward, back in the days when he and Simon Parkes were considered a legitimate source and he was unusually positive about that... should have been a clue at the time but I missed it. I think what most attracted me to R369 was his claim to be a non-eater, which has always been a fascinating phenomenon to me.

But anyway things deteriorated, he was always raging at people for lacking discernment while promoting Gougen, well past a time when she shouldn’t have had any credibility left. I guess a lack of discernment was in his shadow and it came back to bite him.

And he was always desperate for contact with the Taygetans, which as I understand it is classic secret society behaviour ie., seeking ET connections. He once thought I could be of help and told me that one of the Taygetans had died in an attack on their ship - not sure if he meant a fighter or Toleka - and that he had an important message for them. I then remember feeling strongly that I was being remote viewed or watched some how, and had to block it, as if I was being analysed for how I dealt with the information. Anyway, now with all that has happened, I feel sure he was someone’s puppet, perhaps secret societies rather than lower level. But it’s annoying that it took so long to figure that one out.

Luk was always just irritating rather than causing significant harm. I suppose if he’s following the rules, which he did adapt to more and more with some of his accounts then he’s not any problem at all. Everyone deserves a chance to develop themselves after all, even the seemingly most hopeless cases.

#11 2023-08-26 19:33:05

Jupiter 9

As I said I personally have seen nothing to make me suspect you of being a luk account or an infiltrator, so obviously I have no reason to ban you. Due to the timing of those posts and them being the same post it's understandable that ro would suspect them of being part of the "sliding operation", and it does makes sense why you wanted the same post on those three threads so it seems this was an unfortunate timing and a misunderstanding. So I say let's all not dwell too much on this and move on from it. smile

And yeah I saw your report, and you actually made that report only 32 seconds after ro made a similar report haha

#12 2023-08-26 21:29:23

ro2778

TSD.9111, I actually wasn't aware that other people have been attacking you, as I don't read much on this forum anymore.

The first time I saw one of your posts was https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39823#p39823 because I generally only check threads with few responses and I saw you called someone 'green to the forum'. Then when I checked your profile it said you had registered 2 days prior - I laughed - and I saw you set up a profile picture and a signature. And now you have 90 posts in 5 days. Maybe you're not Luk, but you're definitely hiding something. As far as I'm aware, the victim is always guilty. But equally, I don't want to know what it is.

#13 2023-08-27 02:18:12

Brahman

Ro means that whoever has a lot of posts in a short time is probably someone who has a secret mission in the forum.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#14 2023-08-27 03:17:03

Brahman

TSD.9111 wrote:

I do not have a lot of posts for the way I engage on the forum, for me this is normal as I typically 'talk' a lot; with the not so secret mission to help share my perspectives and help others understand the topics of Toleka's project. But if this is suspicious then I guess I should be kicked off after all and maybe I ought to start a blog where I can be as active as I want without anyone harassing me lol

Brahman wrote:

Ro means that whoever has a lot of posts in a short time is probably someone who has a secret mission in the forum.

So you know Toleka's team better than we do?
Do they know you?

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2023-08-27 03:44:04

Brahman

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hm odd that you worded it as if its a competition, when that was not my tone at all. I know the topics as well as anyone can grow to understand them and that is what I meant, plus I do have my own unique perspectives on the material, but again this isn't special as we all have our own perspectives. Yes, they do know me as I am one of their starseeds but we haven't talked from the Earth side as Gosia does. My interactions with them has been on the astral plane and via telepathy, something which has already been mentioned by Mari that they do engage in with certain people that can be on their wavelength. I am also not special in this either, as I've read from other forum members that too have such a contact with their stellar family; and this isn't something that can should be proven or disproven by an external source. So please don't harass me, as this doesn't make me an authority anymore than anyone else smile

Brahman wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

I do not have a lot of posts for the way I engage on the forum, for me this is normal as I typically 'talk' a lot; with the not so secret mission to help share my perspectives and help others understand the topics of Toleka's project. But if this is suspicious then I guess I should be kicked off after all and maybe I ought to start a blog where I can be as active as I want without anyone harassing me lol

So you know Toleka's team better than we do?
Do they know you?

I just ask. This is not harassment. Thank you.

Earthly incarnation can teach us not to be affected by others. If we know that this is an illusion. But it seems in 5D the sensitivity is very high and they are easily offended. I notice that the team is the same. If they see criticism it makes them more closed. Maybe that's why they incarnate here to learn to tolerate/accept opposite behaviour/opinion/harassment. For spiritual growth. Lol

Last edited by Brahman (2023-08-27 04:01:35)

Adi Shankaracharya

#16 2023-08-27 04:14:25

Brahman

This is confirmed by them. That it is for spiritual growth here. Maybe is not. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#17 2023-08-27 11:24:16

Gosia
Administrator

From the few paragraphs I read from TSD, I would say he is not Luk, as Luk does very little to stand up for himself and doesn´t get too emotionally involved. He is super cold, police style. He would just go straight to another question, without referring to anything else that was said about him lol. Just my 2 cents. smile

#18 2023-08-27 14:27:52

TSD.9111

Hey Gosia, your two cents are 144% correct; thank you for also saying this, it means a lot to me big_smile

Exactly, you are spot on about his personality, and in my view he is that way as he probably lacks emotions lol

Gosia wrote:

From the few paragraphs I read from TSD, I would say he is not Luk, as Luk does very little to stand up for himself and doesn´t get too emotionally involved. He is super cold, police style. He would just go straight to another question, without referring to anything else that was said about him lol. Just my 2 cents. smile

"Where your attention goes, your energy flows." - Toleka sky crew.

#19 2023-09-09 12:07:46

TheMorken

ro2778 wrote:

This is an old Project Camelot interview from 2010 of Aaron McCollum. His story is interesting and lines up with a lot of information shared by CA, such as the sophistication of Dolphins, the presence of portals off Yemen and elsewhere, confirmation that TR3 black triangle craft are human made and also more recently the use of Avatar type technology to divert consciousness towards a synthetic body. Also a topic Marie covered recently about the secret units that use remote viewing and astral projection.

There's also information about areas containing humans and ET underground bases. I found it all quite believable compared to most super soldier testimonies, it's also pretty messed up in parts as predictably he covers the role of MK Ultra in these programmes and his recruitment from a very early age ~2-3 years old. He also goes into detail about how military abductions are carried out with the use of certain drugs.

https://odysee.com/@Soren:71/AoB18unO7iA:6

& the Project Camelot page on this session, as well as her own link: https://projectcamelotportal.com/2010/0 … n-hybrids/

I still have that Odysee tab open in the browser, but still did not see it yet.

Board footer