You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-28 16:11:00

Rocketmidget

Why would i be afraid......?

......when im the being that frightens monsters away.
    Yaz. Beep beep.( one smart roadrunner)

This is us too btw. You are so powerfull .when you start believing it things WILL happen.

#2 2023-08-28 18:02:33

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Why would i be afraid......?

Yes yes manifest! Beep beep~

#3 2023-08-29 06:21:18

mitkobs

Cannot fight something that you do not know, that is specialized and dedicated in torturing and killing in million ways. Treat the dangerous unknown with respect and high caution.

Is the  The Forum's Multi-Density Jukebox ♫ ♫♪ ♫ ♫♪♪ ♪ locked, cannot post there now?

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-29 06:25:27)

#4 2023-08-29 07:44:53

akos996

mitkobs wrote:

Cannot fight something that you do not know, that is specialized and dedicated in torturing and killing in million ways. Treat the dangerous unknown with respect and high caution.

Is the  The Forum's Multi-Density Jukebox ♫ ♫♪ ♫ ♫♪♪ ♪ locked, cannot post there now?

I agree.
Yes I tried to post as a test today on the jukebox and mine also failed. I thought it was an overflow of the amount of posts but that cannot be since the Q&A thread is massive compared to that.
Sorry if my last post broke it haha, didn't mean to.

#5 2023-08-29 08:05:03

mitkobs

Offtopic - not the first time not be able to post, is not you, it is something with the system.

#6 2023-08-29 16:43:30

Jupiter 9

It seems there is some issue with the server, because I have also received an email that people get an error when they try to register, and I tested it out the jukebox thread and I also tested out registering and I get the same error in both cases:

Error: Could not connect to smtp host "smtp.dnainternet.net" (0) (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known).

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-08-29 18:25:04

mitkobs

Thank you Jupiter 9. I guess today the forum will have a break from the dance party smile

#8 2023-08-29 20:45:27

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

It seems there is some issue with the server, because I have also received an email that people get an error when they try to register, and I tested it out the jukebox thread and I also tested out registering and I get the same error in both cases:

Error: Could not connect to smtp host "smtp.dnainternet.net" (0) (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known).

Still getting this.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-08-30 04:36:09

mitkobs

"flooded their resources with HTTP requests and traffic"

That sounds about right. This is done purposely to stop the normal users of posting. Such attacks can take down a whole site and the site will not be available on the web until measures of preventing the attack are taken.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-30 04:36:38)

#10 2023-08-30 05:43:38

Brahman

Rocketmidget wrote:

This is us too btw. You are so powerfull .when you start believing it things WILL happen.

This was said by Mari in the last video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfaMQEN_N88

Mari advises not to deal with any beings we don't know. And I personally have never had any interest in light beings, demons, spirits, etc. These are egregors as she says and there is hardly any benefit in contacting them. I consider them to be beings that deceive. Even in channeling those who contact such beings cannot understand that they are delusions.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#11 2023-08-30 06:11:07

mitkobs

Interesting Brahman that you put light beings in the same category as demons and calling them egregores. That applies only about demons that present themselves as light beings and there are such deceivers but their "magic" works only on the ignorant.

#12 2023-08-30 06:24:47

Brahman

I just don't trust such beings, good or bad. Otherwise Mari talks about them in the video and says there is no point in trusting them if we know we are the Source. The Judeo-christian angels are not bad but are egregores. Virgin Mary, Jesus too. What  being one believes in, even if it is false, is an egregore.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2023-08-30 06:32:38

mitkobs

That is more a problem of discernment, not about the beings that are truly good because there such beings and if ignored the person ignoring them will be left alone to deal with the hardest of problems and the dark side will going to attack and invade him/her.

#14 2023-08-30 06:38:34

Brahman

So this person does not believe in his/her own Higher self/the Source but believes in external forces and relies on them and fears others. Which may be a figment of person's imagination.
If there is interference, he/she can hear voices and see beings.

Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2023-08-30 08:32:49

mitkobs

External being is the same like internal but in a matter of personal perspective. All the beings are part of us and we are part of them and there are more expanded beings than the current me and less expanded than the current me. More expanded can be called lighter beings, because light means exactly that. And what happens is this person ignores more expanded aspects of himself/herself and is left of with similar and less expanded versions to deal with.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-30 08:33:46)

#16 2023-08-30 10:09:38

Rocketmidget

Brahman wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

This was said by Mari in the last video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfaMQEN_N88

Mari advises not to deal with any beings we don't know. And I personally have never had any interest in light beings, demons, spirits, etc. These are egregors as she says and there is hardly any benefit in contacting them. I consider them to be beings that deceive. Even in channeling those who contact such beings cannot understand that they are delusions.

Yes i know where its from an what it is about.
Whatever you fear controls you. This is personal because i face my fear daily. I camp in remote places an walk through forests an deserts in the middle of nowhere alone.. I can feel a fear creep over me in some places and i face it . Each time i do the fear dissapates. Just as in daily life in all situations. Fear is a choice.
  You can look at these things from many angles. Are there demons and bad things all around? Sure. Is this planet a cabal infested joke? Yep. Did i come here to cower in fear about it? Hell no.

All this information we are recieving is for practical use. I live what they are telling me . And it all works! I have manifested a life the past few years that is mindblowing.
   The important part of all this info is not what the cabal is doing or what history is a lie, its what do i do personally to connect with myself.
I am a thought. I am imagination. I am everything.

Peace out my friend.

#17 2023-08-30 12:55:49

Brahman

I think it's important to know that history has been false from the advent of the cabal until now. Because that's where all the problems on this Earth come from. And it affects the lives of those who are incarnated here. Because they lie to you about who you really are. Cabal will have an end with or without us. They're not that important if you know who you are.

Adi Shankaracharya

#18 2024-02-08 17:40:16

Jupiter 9

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I am getting the same error we were getting back in August, when I try to post in some threads, and I assume many of you are getting this error too:

We are aware of the issue and this will be fixed within a few days like the last time.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-08 17:41:49)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#19 2024-02-08 17:43:06

Joe R

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I am getting the same error we were getting back in August, when I try to post in some threads, and I assume many of you are getting this error too:

I can confirm that. I'm even blocked from posting new threads...

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-08 17:49:06)

#20 2024-02-08 18:45:57

Jupiter 9

Joe R wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

I did a quick google search of the error, and it seems it has something to do with the php mailer or the domain name settings.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-08 18:46:37)

#21 2024-02-08 18:47:03

mes333

Joe R wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

I get that error on the jukebox topic page too. I just thought I had some bad picks so I got blocked lol

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#22 2024-02-08 19:06:26

Joe R

My router at home got completely tilted, the connection between the router and the provider broke off, and I had to restart it several times. No success in posting new threads, even if connection is restored.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-08 19:09:45)

#23 2024-02-08 19:18:45

mes333

Joe R wrote:

My router at home got completely tilted, the connection between the router and the provider broke off, and I had to restart it several times. No success in posting new threads, even if connection is restored.

Hi Joe R, Have you tried using your cell turning off wifi and using data as it would not be connected to your router. The error is to do with the forum I believe from what Jupiter9 is mentioning unless I miss understood so not on your end.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#24 2024-02-08 19:21:25

Jupiter 9

mes333 wrote:

I get that error on the jukebox topic page too. I just thought I had some bad picks so I got blocked lol

lol

#25 2024-02-08 19:25:52

Joe R

mes333 wrote:
Joe R wrote:

Hi Joe R, Have you tried using your cell turning off wifi and using data as it would not be connected to your router. The error is to do with the forum I believe from what Jupiter9 is mentioning unless I miss understood so not on your end.

Yeah... I've never had wifi at home. - plugging directly into the router... It's working fine now. smile

Board footer