You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-30 13:57:17

Alec

Deep Galactic Federation to Audit Local Federation (Earth)

#2 2023-08-30 14:30:19

Brahman

Re: Deep Galactic Federation to Audit Local Federation (Earth)

As we can see from their previous audits, they have successfully carried out their genocide on Earth step by step. Perhaps now they will continue in the same vein and set in motion some event on the cabal's 2030 agenda. These three races seem to care little for spiritual development as the 3D matrix is all they need for anything else.

Now the starseeds are getting stronger and more people are realizing what is happening. This is leading to a 5D consciousness and definitely hindering the federation and cabal. So it's time for a new audit.

This is information we are now ready to hear. Lol
We are waiting for more news. Thank you, great Mari Swaruu smile

Last edited by Brahman (2023-08-30 14:39:45)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2023-08-30 15:36:48

akos996

Definitely gives me mixed feeling.
In part I am glad to know so I am prepared emotionally for what's to come but feel frustrated as it's the same crap all over again.

My guesses so far are these:

- Taiwan gets the "attention" after Ukraine ( a lot of feathers are ruffled there in recent years and ccp is really fattening up)

-if the audit is like a nod of approval for the Earth events and it immediately starts then it could mean more vax and masks? In general more of what has worked already. I'm thinking because it's timed for winter and was mentioned in the video. So my bet would be this one.

- global warming goes wild and fires will "spread" all over the place next summer (probably not, but it supports their agenda of 15min cities. I don't think that is so wild that they would start a such a meeting over it)

- more territories get involved in current local war, unlikely

- same oil/energy crisis on steroids, oil wells drying out / economic warfare and so on... (coincides with the time of winter, and if the idea works for them then they keep using it)

- market crash / new world-coin blockchain crap, related to the one above

- AI goes wild (not likely. our telecommunication and IoT "smart" grid is still laughably weak for an orwellian nightmare to ever become real, so I take it as just early propaganda to manifest their needs)

- project bluebeam (see recent warnings, seems to be dissipating, people are not too receptive?)

- ???

So far these are my guesses but I welcome any sure guesses since it looks like they have multiple cards to play? What do you guys think is the likely and why(not)?

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-30 15:42:11)

#4 2023-08-30 16:37:22

Scott Summers

Firstly, my deepest gratitude to the Taygetans and Swaruunians for sharing this information.

I can only imagine how “overjoyed” the Federation must be by the release of this critical information. wink

Remember, previous “audits” have NEVER been revealed before.

There will likely be backlash to this release of sensitive information. For all the little voices out there moaning and groaning about how little the Taygetans have done, here is more evidence to silence them.

This is basically the mother of all “spoiler alerts”.

Major event(s) on or around late December 23 and early Jan 24 absolutely points to the stock market crash of all time. And probably not only that. Most likely also a short-lived war.

Market collapse near the end of December has been forecast by Bo Polny and Kim Clement. This Space Report appears to corroborate it.

All visible signs (market signals, BRICS actions, more people awakening) support this.

Once again, thank you, Taygetans and Swaruunians.

#5 2023-08-30 16:45:56

StarDeity
Banned

#6 2023-08-30 17:50:34

Pymander

Brahman wrote:

As we can see from their previous audits, they have successfully carried out their genocide on Earth step by step. Perhaps now they will continue in the same vein and set in motion some event on the cabal's 2030 agenda. These three races seem to care little for spiritual development as the 3D matrix is all they need for anything else.

Now the starseeds are getting stronger and more people are realizing what is happening. This is leading to a 5D consciousness and definitely hindering the federation and cabal. So it's time for a new audit.

This is information we are now ready to hear. Lol
We are waiting for more news. Thank you, great Mari Swaruu smile

I didn't get that vibe at all. It sounded more like they are coming just to ensure the Cabal's plans go through without interference.

I am not looking forward to the face diapers and papayas making a triumphant return after their brief hiatus.

#7 2023-08-30 18:12:04

Brahman

Maybe Mari will tell us what the federation and cabal plans are.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2023-08-30 18:33:32

Jupiter 9

We have almost 5 months to prepare for any difficult scenarios and not get caught off guard. And we already have experience of going through the convid madness and whatever they are preparing will be similar, so we know what to expect more or less and we know that just like it happened with the plandemic this too shall pass eventually. So face any fears that get triggered and if there is anything you can do to be better prepared for any difficult scenarios there is plenty of time to do it.

And dear higher self and higher aspects of me I request an audit of the auditors haha they are not the right people and races to manage the terrestrial matrix. And I get it with the Ethortans and the Andromedans but I still don't get how the Alfratans keep agreeing to this.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-30 18:34:35)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-08-30 18:58:31

ro2778

I was wondering the same re: the Centauri but I guess we anthropomorphise them too much, when they may feel a deep sense of gratitude for being rescued and then mentored by the Federation. And now they are, perhaps at governing levels, fully indoctrinated into Federation propaganda regarding Earth. Also if they lack telepathy it might make them even more easy to control and then they are given the role of enforcement on behalf of the Federation. If you give a human that much power it’s likely to corrupt them.

I guess if a great awakening is happening out there, then the Centauri are probably the species that most need it. Hopefully that’ll happen rapidly, and I’m sure the politics of it all are very complex. Lots of backdoor agreements and positioning, it must be a total nightmare. Whatever happens, life will go on and hopefully people built resilience since the last great con.

I’d love to know what Alenym says when asked what the Taygetans are doing here, I guess it’s up to her how diplomatic she wants to be. I’d like even more to hear what the Urmah have to say after the factory incident big_smile

#10 2023-08-30 20:33:43

Alec

When the Deep Federation arrives for the audit.

https://www.veed.io/view/af17a027-1f67- … idget=true

Last edited by Alec (2023-08-30 20:36:51)

#11 2023-08-30 20:48:19

Horton HaW

ro2778 wrote:

I was wondering the same re: the Centauri but I guess we anthropomorphise them too much, when they may feel a deep sense of gratitude for being rescued and then mentored by the Federation. And now they are, perhaps at governing levels, fully indoctrinated into Federation propaganda regarding Earth. Also if they lack telepathy it might make them even more easy to control and then they are given the role of enforcement on behalf of the Federation. If you give a human that much power it’s likely to corrupt them.

I guess if a great awakening is happening out there, then the Centauri are probably the species that most need it. Hopefully that’ll happen rapidly, and I’m sure the politics of it all are very complex. Lots of backdoor agreements and positioning, it must be a total nightmare. Whatever happens, life will go on and hopefully people built resilience since the last great con.

I’d love to know what Alenym says when asked what the Taygetans are doing here, I guess it’s up to her how diplomatic she wants to be. I’d like even more to hear what the Urmah have to say after the factory incident big_smile

Humans are telepathic even in this noisy environment. I would doubt they aren't telepathic. However, they are most likely very much imprinted on due to their history just like many humans are by "regressive" ideas.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2023-08-30 22:33:27

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

1448359196_618180747153565430d382a47.jpg

It's a DEAD Rhino!

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-30 22:35:33)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2023-08-31 02:48:23

Eldon Deluz

I look at everything as a fractal. Expanded out we are a dot moving through a toroid of consciousness.

Like this: HUrWTEZ.gif

If one is to assume that we are expanding out from the middle moving up as people are waking up then the options are vast and many. The opposite of this would be falling down to the bottom then being funneled through the center to move back up.

From a historical perspective and in the Law of One, it is even stated that those from above wanted to experience life in lower densities. We in those lower densities now want to experience life in the higher densities. Moving down the toroid previously to back up. This is the way it is in my mind, and everything said is relative to the observation you want to make as to where you are on this toroid.

I personally believe we/I are in the middle after the great squeeze pushing up to a vast array of endless paths to higher density lives. This is explained as the choice point. Swaruu's have spoke of these resets or choice points as have many others. Our's is/was clearly the vax. This is a choice you made, willingly, coercively, or not it was still made.

Maria took a break from current topics to report this and subsequently did us a service by noting all the other occurrences of this type of thing happening in history. From a historical perspective, she noted that what followed was not always good, and in fact, was mostly bad. Accurate? No doubt it is. But also 100% in line with my thinking and not at all something to worry about. We were historically being forced to the choice point, we made the choice, and now we are building up to a great expansion. This is the way it has always been.

I don't know the inner machinations of the Federation, from my perspective its just another structure with a higher purpose you can't fully grasp being in it or below it. The higher you get the more you see, we are at the bottom, Swaruu's and the T's are above us but still in the outskirts of it. Swaruu's have a unique ability like no other I've seen to understand this and hold these multiple points of view while still stating their personal views which tend to side with us more than not, and going with the flow and redirecting it as best as possible.

It really is fascinating if you think about it.

Be well,
Eldon

P.S. Alec that video was appropriately hilarious!

#14 2023-08-31 07:35:39

Lyran

I may have missed what exactly qualifies the Alfratans to have a say in governance of this planet. They did not liberate themselves. They were humans taken from Earth, enslaved and then rescued.
Shame on the Alfratans for complicity with regressive beings after what they experienced. Shame.
Perhaps the whole race has been secretly hybridised with reptiles.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-31 07:39:12)

#15 2023-08-31 09:23:03

mitkobs

I am surprised that the drawing of the two ET non human looking races passed the AI filter. Maybe is not so accurate or because is drawing.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-31 09:24:02)

#16 2023-08-31 11:08:39

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

I am surprised that the drawing of the two ET non human looking races passed the AI filter. Maybe is not so accurate or because is drawing.

SquvfTV.png

Modified image from an online source, for illustrative purposes
Created for exclusive use by this Channel.
By the Taygetean Team

#17 2023-08-31 12:22:18

okcs

Lyran wrote:

I may have missed what exactly qualifies the Alfratans to have a say in governance of this planet. They did not liberate themselves. They were humans taken from Earth, enslaved and then rescued.
Shame on the Alfratans for complicity with regressive beings after what they experienced. Shame.
Perhaps the whole race has been secretly hybridised with reptiles.

The Toleka crew has stated that in every one of the future time lines they have jumped to in order to observe what will happen to Earth, humans won in every case, but the losses to human life were always very great. So we will win eventually, that is inevitable. When we do win, I imagine we will ask for the records of the Federation councils above us, for historical purposes. I imagine they will not give them to us, just like they refuse to share them with the Toleka crew. Then we will ask the Alfratans: "Come on cuz, please give us the records of the Federation meetings, you guys sat in all of them."
Their reply: "Oh we won't give you those records. You were managed by secret works in the dark. We loved incarnating as cabal, taking part in the rape of humanity. We loved pulling the trigger and watching your people and children being burned alive, in absolute horror, on the receiving end of our energy weapons."

I just wonder if they are all evil, or if it is just the faction of Alfratans that governs Earth. It is possible that the common Alfratans will be angry and disappointed with their citizens who have managed Earth, and wanting to dish out punishment, when the liberated humans of the future ask them to leave Antarctica and our airspace, and never come back or call.

Last edited by okcs (2023-08-31 12:50:57)

#18 2023-08-31 13:35:25

Tecumseh

When they arrive they should be presented with Articles of Confederation of United Planets or charter for Sol13U. Asked to help sponsor with legal and other resources.

Asked that we may not be harassed and manipulated by Federation laws that they cannot produce the author of, much let the purpose. If they cannot produce the law, the author behind it or identify the motive to it. We will choose to ignore it.

Can they help with  the legal basis for the Ground based Confederation of North America High Council?  Can they help up with the legalities of both?
What can we  do and what cant we do? And what will we do anyway,  permission or not.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-24 20:25:32)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#19 2023-08-31 15:31:41

Scott Summers

Found the welcome song for the Andromedan contingent of the Audit Team. big_smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9Re … ZmZWwgNjUg

For the Alfratans...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5 … IHNvbmc%3D

For the Ethortans, it’s easy...

[silence]

And the rest of humanity...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/SquvfTV.png

Modified image from an online source, for illustrative purposes
Created for exclusive use by this Channel.
By the Taygetean Team

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-08-31 15:55:12)

#20 2023-08-31 16:22:56

StarDeity
Banned

literally lmao

Alec wrote:

#21 2023-08-31 18:31:16

Thank you Mari, Swaruus and Taygetans for being conscientious objectors!

Whatever, none of this should be held as fear.  This is great information.  The GF clearly does not want the power dynamic to change in this sector and will encourage the cabal to exercise all means of suppression of humanity.   

Unfortunately for them, their task is getting harder as we move further into the dwapara yuga, "age of aquarius", with increasing levels of positive energy from Galactic center.  My question is how much "control" does GF have over the sentient galactic center?   Thanks.

Last edited by LighterStrings (2023-08-31 18:32:03)

#22 2023-08-31 18:44:30

mitkobs

If the planet in this timeline have to move in higher frequency will happen. No one and nothing can stop Source and Its naturally intrinsic cycles.

#23 2023-08-31 18:50:37

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:

Found the welcome song for the Andromedan contingent of the Audit Team. big_smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9Re … ZmZWwgNjUg

For the Alfratans...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5 … IHNvbmc%3D

For the Ethortans, it’s easy...

[silence]

And the rest of humanity...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c

I like this. Specially the Andromedan one, I've been waiting for mitkobs to post that song in the Music thread.

#24 2023-08-31 18:55:40

mitkobs

It was posted already there Alec, not by me.

#25 2023-08-31 19:01:13

Alec

Oh I missed it.

Board footer