You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-04 18:03:04

Tecumseh

Document sent to system and quadrant level Galactic Federation

This is a serious and heartfelt free association exercise and preliminary plan/statement, with all our kindred spirits out there, and We would like it given to Local, System and Quadrant level UFoP leader teams.

I/We have a serious proposal/proposition for the people of Terra and for all residents of this solar system (Sol-13).

I/We believe that it is the appropriate moment to establish a new standard for education that includes all consciousness awareness levels present. One that is as holistic as possible and includes all root races, creeds and societal/cultural realities. An organization that can be considered a University, but on the highest level of cooperation that we can achieve. We can refer to it as Sol13U for now.

I/We propose that it be based in part on the notion that all people, in all cultural realities agree on the intrinsic principle that many call continuity of species programs. That all races and cultures will strive to manage themselves and their respective societies in order to grow and expand while maintaining and strengthening their current societies to the best of their ability. A Well World Philosophy.

Sol13U will set up a personal growth system based on the needs and interests of each individual. Perhaps with an ultra secure personal councilor in the form of a hand pad interface. A personal avatar that represents us in the virtual world.  For U-3 branch I see it as a good alternative to the social media model of chaos that I consider to be removing/hindering our connection with Source/Nature. This avatar will promote the teachings of an ethically mature nature.

We will help the student and teacher maintain a balance between the real and the virtual through interaction with other students in the real world many hours per day. We will choose our ethics to be congruent with the way of life that ethically mature interstellar societies enjoy. We set the bar at the point where Terran citizens will need to be, in order to interact with the rest of interstellar society. Those of their root race and with others of different root races.

Aware star-seeds of Terra know about quite a few of these other races. Most of us will choose very high ethics as a goal to achieve.  We will promote longevity of our society and culture. Some will not make the cut however and remain tied with basic level matrix-ed life. A product of the out-of-control chaos of millennia of neglect.

Deloris Cannon (and many others) describes this divergence of perspectives as a separation. Some will seek expansion of personal growth, enriching your soul/katra/adma with the experience of being incarnated/immersed on Terra. Knowing that they are connected to everything around them. They understand that they are Source itself and that every one around them is really just them again, living an incarnation/immersion from a different perspective. We all share a vast consciousness. There is no separation from Source.

The rest will not understand this and give up their personal sovereignty. They will conform to the Earth Matrix and not question anything. They will give their creative intention to what they are told to give it to. By an outside entity. Feeding a dysfunctional hierarchy. The dark side of Terran experience.

I believe Sol13U should be set up as an autonomous entity. Extra-UFP, and inclusive of the UFP. Holographic administration in it’s inception. And inclusive of all Councils and power structures that exist in this Solar System. ALL of them. Or as many as possible in the beginning.

Unique in that it will be legally binding that each member be, Sovereign and Free. Unique passport, full diplomatic immunity through an academic institution fully recognized by all. We also declare Sol13 a neutral zone for University personnel. We are caretakers of the library, we do not usurp or exploit. We gather and seed. And we teach and learn. Our campus grounds will be a free space for us and our children to become ambassadors to other cultures as we study those cultures and peoples.

We will predicate it’s charter on the notion that the planets of this system are Living Libraries. The planets and the sun itself are living beings in a collective consciousness and collective unconsciousness that includes everything and everyone inside it and extends to the heliopause /extent of local solar influence. And beyond, because we know that our sun is intimately connected to the cosmic web and is influenced by other stars as it in-turn influences them.

This organization will have agreements with all power structures and authority within the system to become sovereign in order to operate without jurisdictional barriers. This means extra-planetary, surface of worlds, inner planetary habitats (Agarthan) and all realms of Sol13. We are representatives of our solar system along with our race, culture and planet. We are a learning institution with the resources of a stellar community. It will be allot of fun. The interstellar community will love it. Something positive that transcends conflict and disagreement. What happens when we all concentrate on something that is Universal. Common ground. The education of our children and our leaders all in one. We learn from each other.

It’s participants will be comprised of every living conscious/sentient being, voluntarily. We acknowledge that we are “library cards” that are sentient in a way that they may wish to become part of the greater community. We want to bring together as many races as possible in a cooperative venture. One that has an identity of our solar system. Our Solar community, and cluster (constellation). Each realm has it’s own dynamic. And they are all spectacularly beautiful.

As a person joins the university, they will consider Well World philosophy, principles and protocols. The concept is explored in the novels of Jack L Chalker in his series of books under that same name. His concepts are expanded and refined to current situational awareness.  A Well World is a place where huge diversity of life is kept and nurtured. There is great biodiversity and concentration of consciousness. It is there to be grown and then seeded on other planets in different realms. And vice versa, seeding new life on our living library/planet. It is basically how it works already, but we formalize it. We live it, love it and we learn it.

For Terra (Sol13-3) the University branch will be where a concentration of highly ethical and stellarly mature Humans will be learning about everything they can get their hands, hearts and minds on. We will have the makings of a global council that is educated and mentored by some of the best people available for the job. The very same people who have been guiding and shaping this world for thousands of years will contribute their best and brightest guides and councilors. Or teachers and professors. Sol13U-3.

At it’s core is a personal tool I call Suzie Q (my personal code word, everyone chooses their own) which is a noninvasive personal development tool, that is available through the university. It’s a personal avatar or representation of you in the cyberworld. You basically build your own personal belief system separate from every other stimulus around you. Interactive interfaces and all. Through it you solidify who you really are and your interests. Thereby helping the University as a whole. It’s a self help guidance tool. And as you build your personal profile, you get a better understanding of what you would like to learn, and also of how you can participate with others in your particular circle of study. This database is connected to every database available, in system and out system. A true LIBRARY COMPUTER that will compliment the living library (solar system). It’s a personal AI, with your personality, you program it. A personal holographic assistant.

It is fully funded by the entirety of the systems resources. Where ever Sol13U-3 might need “money” we could make an agreement with Sol13U-5 branch (Ceres/Belt) for a way to sidestep the whole Terran Babylonian money magic system. With one swipe of the pen all University “funding” for the third rock will be worth more than all the Terran planet-side financial machinations and then some. Distributed through Sol13U only of course.

And the University, system wide, will benefit from the Terran star-seed gene-pool of our best and our brightest. Sol13U-5  could just set aside a little precious metal and raw materials. Their young people can launch it down-system if we really need it physically. It can be something the Belt/Ceres can train their cadets on.  It will be fun and rewarding.

I see Terra (U-3) as key to this endeavor, because we have one of the most diverse and numerous group of star-seed population in this system. And also the least educated (the Humans anyway). Which makes them extremely motivated to join the greater system. And offer their World for secure open air on-world campus grounds. Again.

Venus and parts of Mars will also follow in our footsteps, as we already have great influence on those worlds. Where Terra goes, they will follow.

I also believe Sol13U-6 already share our understanding for this endeavor. Karistus/Jovian society will contribute some of our greatest teachers/professors, and I can’t wait to see what they come up with as far as curriculum and material support.

Saturn system (Sol13U-7) offer the ability to coordinate the legal basis for the University, as they hold the current leadership of the UFP for this system. They host them, in conjunction with the ships behind Terra’s moon and in Venus orbit (inner system). They are key to making the system wide Sol13U possible as they control the dominant political power structure of the system as a whole. At last count they have 80 highly capable interstellar societies. And I hope they can coordinate with Alcyone, or quadrant level UFP for any necessary authorization for Sol13U. We want full accreditation. And cooperation with other out-system University/Academic organizations are a necessary component of Well System/Well World protocols.

The very first hurdle for Sol13U-3 will be that (some of) surface human population needs many of it’s restrictions lifted as many of us can not be burdened by UFP prime directive machinations. They DO NOT APPLY. We do not consent to them. Nor do some of us CONSENT to being classified as a secondary race. It is insulting.

Some of us are well read, and are fully aware of off-planet, on planet and Agarthan/south pole activity. Others (the majority) will not even care in the slightest and will ignore us anyway.

We are well aware that we have a history of hosting countless different races for a very long time, on our planet. And look forward to planning joint projects with our Andromidan, Arcturian, Sirian, Urmah, Taygetan, Swaruunian, Alphratan, Antarian, Lyran, Vulcan(Terran), Venusian(if there are any left), Alfa Draco and countless others of the positive races.

And as many of the Ursungal, Draco, Maitre, Kingu, Naga, Insectioid and assorted other not so positive races that are willing to participate. Your typical Orion group/Vlash types. They will join or be left in the dust so to speak. As usual. In Well World philosophy this is accounted for. They are usually very predictable in their nature. As a confirmed Karistus (or hybrid) myself. I have to respect them out of professional courtesy, and I’m personally working on dealing with their semi-predictable reaction.

You/we also left vast clues in the post-cataclysm world wide evidence that survived. One of my personal interests will be to establish a dome around the three still functional water based pyramids in the Bermuda triangle. And clean it up for posterity and study.

Everyone is here in this system for a reason. All the pieces are in place. The pieces to the puzzle are within us, and all around us.

Sure, people like the Jovian/Karistus had a front row seat a few years ago (12-13k, last century, last month however they look at it), and are not amused. Sure there is a leviathan of races (500k) in the UFP, a consequence of the last great expansion (supposedly). There are also at least as many of non-UFP races/councils out and about all around us. That seek Holistic representation. Sol13U

I/We propose a Great Expansion. One predicated on Well System/Well World philosophy. Establishing Sol13 and it’s local Constellation as a true neutral zone. Deep inside UFP dominated space, yet accepting of any and all other root races/species quadrant and galaxy wide. Where you can send your best and brightest, and your not so best and brightest to train up and learn something. No more Games. We get serious. We learn to chart our own course while studying everything we can get our hands on.

We know what happened to this system. We lived it, loved it, learned it and almost lost it. We have had to pick up the pieces of two planets lost (Tiamat and Mercury perhaps more). Thanks to Andromedan and company we did not loose more. And it’s only been a short time since. For some, a very short time.

It’s still a very messy system. And I/We believe that it is beyond the capabilities of the current managers/controllers. That much is obvious given the sorry state of Terra.

We train up new managers, unchained from the previous. Holistically. And give the old managers a break. This is getting beyond tiresome.

We take responsibility for what happened here, learn from our mistakes and our successes. And put something together that is….the next step. Without conflict, because we have been there, done that, we don’t learn anything new. We expand together. With joint projects.

Perhaps a Galactic S.A.R first respondent model. We have been through a lot, and have unique knowledge of how to put a broken system back together. And we have the resources to do it. Each root race will build/commission a habitat/ship under their own environmental requirements that will slot into a larger ship/world ship that will be the best that this system can produce. And when called upon, can jump to anywhere/any-when needed, to assist where similar things are happening to what happened here. We can have a crew compliment that comprises of as many root races as we can fit. Because the best response to a situation like that is to have experts that are compatible to the particular denizens of any given situation as close as possible. I like to call the ships LT class ships. Legacy of Tiamat ships. Capable of dealing with whatever is thrown at them. Sol13U field trip ships. With exchange program protocols built in. We can also seed and gather. Multi-purpose.

Seeds of the a Great Expansion. Inclusive of UFP and any other organization willing to participate. Galactic/Central Sun sanctioned. Well world, Well system, Well constellation,  Well Sector, Well Quadrant, Well Milky Way and…..perhaps if we get good enough the Central Sun will lend us out.

This is all pure thought provoking stimulus to all my kindred spirits out there. Food for Thought that leads to Ideas, then Manifestation. We all want to protect our ability to think for ourselves. We all tend to gravitate to our inner knowing. When we get the chance.

I/We propose a new/old paradigm. If you want to learn and expand your Soul/Katra/Individuality in overall awareness of the Source/All that is. Terra/Earth (U-3) and Sol13U really might be the next spark of a Great Expansion, a real one.

We also propose changing the Galactic Federation into a Galactic Confederation. We may one day have the quorum present to actually accomplish it. Thoughts tend to germinate in an academic environment. Especially a peaceful one.

To the Swaruu.org Forum, Listeners and followers of Cosmic Agency and the vast kindred spirit of Terran Bound Matrix – to you- ALL sky crew. We consent to a version of this, we do NOT consent to the version that we see around us at present.

Signed by whomever wishes to sign (or edit and sign)
V6.0 12/08/2023

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-12-08 21:27:10)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#2 2023-09-04 20:14:46

Tecumseh

Re: Document sent to system and quadrant level Galactic Federation

As usual, this is a very thought provoking notion that receives a lot of responses. Personally I had just re-read the references to how a holistic society comes about. It's organic and grass roots, and springs up naturally from the society and culture that achieves it.

It does give me hope knowing that they are out there and thriving. I wish more people knew about them so that they knew what to strive for. Even if it may take a few thousand years to germinate. At least we know they are possible.

And real knowledge, not the fake stuff we get around here, will be necessary.

Lies don't teach anything but more lies. What if we could present everything we could find, and let the individual have a chance at picking out the truth?

And you are right about most everything TSD.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-09-04 21:33:19

Horton HaW

Needs to reflect the natural order. That's why it just evolves, manifest and adapts. It is an organism. A world within a world.

After all a person is a person no matter how small.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-04 21:35:59)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-09-05 06:37:05

shar-el-oha

Beautifully presented by both sides.  The comparative contrast and o.r.ganic response by both well appreciated.  Thank you Tecumseh and tsd9111.
I, too, choose the organic birth of the wholistic education and community as learnt and presented (reminded) to us by the Swaruus.

TSD, you must be AI with the speed and marksmanship for which you re-present the information given us by Swaruus and your examples of application everytime you "say" something.  -- Haha, joke it is.  I want that talent, too, abolish time for which you zero in with precision of each concept.   I will practice that. 

Thank you for both of your mind and wisdom.  (Actually, all, I mean, with whom I participate with.) Mahalo Nui! A hui hou!  Thank you - until next time we meet!

#5 2023-09-05 10:14:48

Tecumseh

Yes exactly. I don't know if people caught this yet, but catching people ready for holistic society is built in to the declaration.

By working on your own personal belief system you will be guided to others that share your sentiment and thought patterns.

I suspect we will catch quite A few people that are ready for a holistic society, more ready than others. Perhaps even people that miss it from their past lives.

I know I miss it and used to be in one. Just can't quite recall it right now.

Horton HaW wrote:

Needs to reflect the natural order. That's why it just evolves, manifest and adapts. It is an organism. A world within a world.

After all a person is a person no matter how small.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-09-05 10:22:38

Tecumseh

Thank you shar-el-oha, that means a lot to me/us.

And remember by just declaring the University and manifesting it in our minds is making it so, and so it is. We don't need permission from anyone or "anything".

We are Divine Source Sovereign and Free.

We meet right now, there is no such thing as distance!

shar-el-oha wrote:

Beautifully presented by both sides.  The comparative contrast and o.r.ganic response by both well appreciated.  Thank you Tecumseh and tsd9111.
I, too, choose the organic birth of the wholistic education and community as learnt and presented (reminded) to us by the Swaruus.

TSD, you must be AI with the speed and marksmanship for which you re-present the information given us by Swaruus and your examples of application everytime you "say" something.  -- Haha, joke it is.  I want that talent, too, abolish time for which you zero in with precision of each concept.   I will practice that. 

Thank you for both of your mind and wisdom.  (Actually, all, I mean, with whom I participate with.) Mahalo Nui! A hui hou!  Thank you - until next time we meet!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2023-09-05 21:12:08

Horton HaW

It is Being and Living. This is why so many organizations have problems because it is dead, artificial. No coincidence our master model on planet Earth follow a corporate structure, which is dead and artificial!

Every model we have socially is Authoritarian. That is simply some other hypnotising you.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-05 21:14:33)

#8 2023-09-05 22:34:21

Tecumseh

It really is a school for all vocations. I hope that came across, if it didn't I guess I have to reword it. All vocations and Craft you can imagine.

The administration was meant to be as holographic as possible from it's inception because of the diversity of the races involved.

I never meant to teach how to live. That will have to come naturally in some form or manner.. I hope that clears things up a little. Will look to see how to clarify better.

Anyone can take a shot at it really. smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-09-05 23:51:56

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

It really is a school for all vocations. I hope that came across, if it didn't I guess I have to reword it. All vocations and Craft you can imagine.

The administration was meant to be as holographic as possible from it's inception because of the diversity of the races involved.

I never meant to teach how to live. That will have to come naturally in some form or manner.. I hope that clears things up a little. Will look to see how to clarify better.

Anyone can take a shot at it really. smile

Not a criticism. Just clarifying. People ARE. So the organisation should reflect that natural model.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-05 23:53:40)

#10 2023-09-06 12:40:03

Tecumseh

re-edited to incorporate all the constructive criticism  V2.0 9/6/2023

please tell me what I missed? Post and you shall receive! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-09-07 10:53:21

Tecumseh

I think I see where there may be a little bit of misunderstanding. We are already "off-planet" from the start. All Planets/Stars are connected and there are quite a few "star-seeds" present.

Technically we are ALL star-seeds, sooooo.  It's just the way I see it personally. "Humans/Avatar" are not the only kids on the block. Which is "obvious", to me anyway. My thinking is not for everyone, that's for sure. Many people are humanocentric and I accept that as valid also.

I have always been a holistic deep thinker, I brought it with me. Which is why certain "confusions" started with me between the ages of 6-8ish. Never fit in around here. Always the outcast. Never the "normal" one that is for certain.

Tay, Swaa, Gosia info just connected the dots for me. All the dots were already there. Honest to Source, cross my heart. EVERYONE has been accusing me of being "off-planet" since grade school smile

TSD.9111 wrote:

I've read the updated version and my advice still stands, because I think what would work best is creating a university; don't make the plan go off planet as its too much too soon and that part will arise naturally. Start small and that is with a school, where you can create a charter and declaration which can contain most of what you said in this document. And it can contain the stellar information from the Toleka and other sources you've mentioned, with local branches on a digital platform; that will be the most accessible for people regardless where on the planet they are. The teachers will be volunteers in their specialty and interest and you can do online enrollment using Zoom style rooms. To not use money it will be a volunteer basis but people can make donations, so you can enroll it as a non-profit and the proceeds can go towards covering costs for events to spread awareness to people that don't know about the type of information the school teaches. Just basic things like this that don't are not giant and overwhelming, and can give the change for grass roots branches to be created by the students. It keeps it organic while leaving room for people to take initiative on their own to create the education models they learn best from while developing themselves, so the premise is more like a coach and guide than a traditional school system. That's it for now as I don't want to create a formal outline but give a gist to your idea smile

Tecumseh wrote:

re-edited to incorporate all the constructive criticism  V2.0 9/6/2023

please tell me what I missed? Post and you shall receive! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-08 09:51:55

Tecumseh

V3.0 09/08/2023 Posted

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#13 2023-09-08 16:15:10

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

V3.0 09/08/2023 Posted

Tecumseh. Have you looked at organisations like IC.org?

#14 2023-09-08 17:15:38

Tecumseh

No! But I just did and like it.

You know something else that I think people are missing about Sol13U-3? It's for all "residents", say 6 months-1 year of Terra. You do know that includes the entire crew compliment of Toleka and Avion 1 right?

I keep getting a little flack for "imposing holistic society". Are people forgetting that many societies that are resident here are already holistic? Not to mention, Alfratan, Antaran and Andromidan?  It was starting to really confuse me. But I think I get it now. They were thinking only "Human" and I/WE were thinking "Resident". I see it now.

Reading up on IC.org now. Peace out. smile

p.s. I'm broke or I would have joined something like that or https://www.resonancescience.org/academy already. but it's on the to do list!  smile

Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

V3.0 09/08/2023 Posted

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-08 17:24:24)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-09-08 23:09:59

Tecumseh

Hi TSD. Yeah I know about this. I actually reached out to him once to get a response about the use of 12 base math and his people brushed me off. He is originally Swiss, I don't know if you knew that. He took it as far as anyone I know with flawed science and I am pretty sure he is not allowed to take it much further smile Octagon group would never allow it!

I've read those particular Swaruu passages multiple times when referring them to other people and I usually include the banned Ted Talk  https://youtu.be/sF03FN37i5w?si=p3DRFtcBU_m6Mx3n  when referring to them. It goes over most peoples heads. Cognitive Dissonance ya know.

We think along the same pages you and I but you are usually several paragraphs ahead on the flip side of the page before I can type a response to the first sentence! smile

TSD.9111 wrote:

There is no flank that's been given for your idea, and based on all 3 versions I've read and the website you linked; it seems like you want to start something similar. Which is why I said, if you do then go for it, but the planetary and off planet layers are unnecessary.

The best way to start something and  get good at it is to start with your area of expertise and main interest, if you try to please or appeal to everyone you fail at both. So if you want to start a school or program like that website you linked then do it and follow similar steps they did, that at least has a clearer foundation for people to understand and sign up if they want.

That site uses Einstein's work and the unified field theory, both incorrect as Sophia already mentioned is not possible in the way Earth science has been trying to create. I'll link a transcript with some quotes about Einstein and Earth science as a refresher.
Link 1: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)

Some quotes about Einstein from Swaruu:

"Swaruu (9): No. Time is relative to each person. It is not a universal constant as Einstein wrongly claims it is. Time in a planet is the average of the perception of the entire population inside it."

"Robert: What you say is very coherent... With this image of the black hole they say that Albert Einstein was correct with his gravitation relativity theory.

Swaruu: NO. What they did was put together a whole story around the image of the black hole that they posted online, to fit in and with Einstein's equations. Einstein did not predict that. What they did was make it fit the story. As they have done so many times before, with what is said in the Bible."

"Swaruu(9): Since "unit of time" is something relative to the observer, what is observable hard matter for one observer is only something etheric unattainable for another person. The concept of three dimensions in space and one in time, is again only terrestrial science limited to 3D."

"The Theory of Relativity is nothing more than a heap of manure wrapped in a colorful cellophane of mathematics." - Nikola Tesla.

“Einstein´s relativity theory wraps all the errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors.” - Nicola Tesla.

This is true because the mathematically represented world of terrestrial science is a self-sustained system or universe that only reflects itself as a logical unit and it does not represent the outside world."

"Swaruu: The problem of the dogmatic scientific religion goes beyond just not being able to verify what is not within the 3d but also accepting theories that also have no scientific validity based on their own verification and acceptance rules. An example of this is Darwinism, evolution of species. Or Einstein's relativity. Both theories that are the basis of the Matrix society, neither meet the standards established by the same earth science. They are unproven theories but are taken as fixed rules."

Tecumseh wrote:

You know something else that I think people are missing about Sol13U-3? It's for all "residents", say 6 months-1 year of Terra. You do know that includes the entire crew compliment of Toleka and Avion 1 right?

I keep getting a little flack for "imposing holistic society". Are people forgetting that many societies that are resident here are already holistic? Not to mention, Alfratan, Antaran and Andromidan?  It was starting to really confuse me. But I think I get it now. They were thinking only "Human" and I/WE were thinking "Resident". I see it now.

p.s. I'm broke or I would have joined something like that or https://www.resonancescience.org/academy already. but it's on the to do list!  smile

Horton HaW wrote:

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#16 2023-09-08 23:54:26

Tecumseh

You know what though, I would not be able to take it any further than what has already been published? It's all here and in transcripts and on YouTube already. Pre censored and everything.

In order to take it further I would have to know what sky crew knows and be able to break rules they can't even break yet. I hoping that this declaration can shake things up enough to make that possible?

But until it does.................

Ya know?

TSD.9111 wrote:

I figured you knew about those transcripts but wanted to post them for anyone reading the exchange on this thread.

As for your idea, I think you should start a small online school or something like it; and the teachers would be volunteers in their area of expertise with Zoom call type classes. It would work, as there are people on this forum alone, that have shown interest in having group chats about the various topics that sky crew has already shared. So like I said, go for it and see what happens smile

I hope the crew shares more on Base 12, because the Earth version (from what I've tried to study) is pandering to Base 10 and won't work as the stellar races use it. I know Swaruu9 did her best and gave us what she could but more would be interesting, if to at least study it as a math even if the application is limited. Anyway, I won't distract with this topic from what the thread is about.

Tecumseh wrote:

Hi TSD. Yeah I know about this. I actually reached out to him once to get a response about the use of 12 base math and his people brushed me off. He is originally Swiss, I don't know if you knew that. He took it as far as anyone I know with flawed science and I am pretty sure he is not allowed to take it much further smile Octagon group would never allow it!

I've read those particular Swaruu passages multiple times when referring them to other people and I usually include the banned Ted Talk  https://youtu.be/sF03FN37i5w?si=p3DRFtcBU_m6Mx3n  when referring to them. It goes over most peoples heads. Cognitive Dissonance ya know.

We think along the same pages you and I but you are usually several paragraphs ahead on the flip side of the page before I can type a response to the first sentence! smile

TSD.9111 wrote:

There is no flank that's been given for your idea, and based on all 3 versions I've read and the website you linked; it seems like you want to start something similar. Which is why I said, if you do then go for it, but the planetary and off planet layers are unnecessary.

The best way to start something and  get good at it is to start with your area of expertise and main interest, if you try to please or appeal to everyone you fail at both. So if you want to start a school or program like that website you linked then do it and follow similar steps they did, that at least has a clearer foundation for people to understand and sign up if they want.

That site uses Einstein's work and the unified field theory, both incorrect as Sophia already mentioned is not possible in the way Earth science has been trying to create. I'll link a transcript with some quotes about Einstein and Earth science as a refresher.
Link 1: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)

Some quotes about Einstein from Swaruu:

"Swaruu (9): No. Time is relative to each person. It is not a universal constant as Einstein wrongly claims it is. Time in a planet is the average of the perception of the entire population inside it."

"Robert: What you say is very coherent... With this image of the black hole they say that Albert Einstein was correct with his gravitation relativity theory.

Swaruu: NO. What they did was put together a whole story around the image of the black hole that they posted online, to fit in and with Einstein's equations. Einstein did not predict that. What they did was make it fit the story. As they have done so many times before, with what is said in the Bible."

"Swaruu(9): Since "unit of time" is something relative to the observer, what is observable hard matter for one observer is only something etheric unattainable for another person. The concept of three dimensions in space and one in time, is again only terrestrial science limited to 3D."

"The Theory of Relativity is nothing more than a heap of manure wrapped in a colorful cellophane of mathematics." - Nikola Tesla.

“Einstein´s relativity theory wraps all the errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors.” - Nicola Tesla.

This is true because the mathematically represented world of terrestrial science is a self-sustained system or universe that only reflects itself as a logical unit and it does not represent the outside world."

"Swaruu: The problem of the dogmatic scientific religion goes beyond just not being able to verify what is not within the 3d but also accepting theories that also have no scientific validity based on their own verification and acceptance rules. An example of this is Darwinism, evolution of species. Or Einstein's relativity. Both theories that are the basis of the Matrix society, neither meet the standards established by the same earth science. They are unproven theories but are taken as fixed rules."

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-09-09 00:22:20

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

V3.0 09/08/2023 Posted

You don't have to join IC.org, but you can checkout communities and see how they live. A holistic society IS based on intentional community. So you learn about the realities of this and alternatives. For example, how true consensus works.

#18 2023-09-09 05:01:31

Tecumseh

Thought I would lighten things up a little.....

https://youtu.be/BKezUd_xw20?si=qpCw-FaB9Jszzf2p

Having trouble sleeping and this helps

P.s. one more time.....
  https://youtu.be/HXm8JdC4k4c?si=T_zeOgWBnADENIGE

Rrrrrr.    https://youtu.be/oPmKRtWta4E?si=ier1vzkZ0MibaG1k

And for Gosia and Matias. https://youtu.be/e7sK5OiJHHQ?si=18dzrOSYPs6H-wNj

https://youtu.be/wsl-KHGe4Kk?si=tvJJPWTTXKxNVeb4.

P.P.S  Oh well, I guess sleeping is overrated   https://youtu.be/HAi1pn3kBqE?si=ykEgFYfzRUIGUuZN

I will just re-post this whole thing on Jukebox now  smile

Guess one more run through of document thinking of certain Swaruunian family                                                                      https://youtu.be/JhOhGhq0e54?si=tKH08NlytY3jiQo5

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-09 09:34:08)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#19 2023-09-09 10:58:51

Tecumseh

I can't add to it, need J9 or Horton or Sky Crew?  Passing the drum sticks.......

https://youtu.be/4Yw8aaqnnrg?si=8TqigVhi96X6RWs1

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#20 2023-09-09 19:45:10

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

I can't add to it, need J9 or Horton or Sky Crew?  Passing the drum sticks.......

I read your previous post about Sol13U and I read this one too, but I don't fully understand what your Sol13U idea/concept is, I have a vague idea but I don't have a clear picture of what you are talking about. 

From the vague picture I have about this Sol13U concept, it sounds like maybe this Sol13U idea has some of the elements of the transitional structure that will prepare the ground for a holistic system to arise on it's own on this planet and this solar system. And I cannot stress enough how important and strategic and critical this point is from Yazhi's two holistic society videos: a truly holistic system or structure will generate itself, noone has to create it.

Yazhi: The truly Holistic Society will generate itself, without the need to learn anything about how it works, nor to give classes to the people from the angle of giving information as one would give a descriptive class about how a Democratic, or Communist-Socialist, or Monarchical political system works.

But we can create transitional structures that prepares the ground for a holistic system to arise on it's own. So my first question about the Sol13U is, is it a transitional structure/system or are you talking about a holistic system created by someone or a group of people? Because as I said although I don't understand what Sol13U is very well, it sounds like it might have some of the elements of a transitional system.

Yazhi: The first step to follow to form a Holistic Society is the ethical, moral and spiritual elevation of a people. And this in the first instance is achieved with the direct and unrestricted access of the people to all the information available to their group or culture. Learning all subjects, whatever they may be, is the first step. That is why one must study everything, learn as much as possible, listen to all opinions and angles equally, with the formation of one's own responsibility for one's own personal advancement, and for the formation of the personal concepts that each one takes in as true, as what is real and what is not.

This means that equal importance should be given to studying all points of view and then forming one's own opinion. Therefore, you should not follow anyone who imposes or wishes to control or form a monopoly of truth, for that will lead you away not only from spiritual advancement, but from the formation of a Holistic Society.

You must manage personal resources, time and energy, to filter the information that is useful to you from that which is not, thus filtering the people you listen to from those who do not nourish you. Remember that the framework of reality, of what is true and what is false, and the very values of ethics, morality, and spirituality of each person are and will be the result of the average of the ideas of those with whom they live, talk to, and listen to. One should develop the individual responsibility to decide with whom to live.

And my second question is, Earth is currently under the control of regressive hostile forces, so can the Sol13U system function behind enemy lines in a hostile environment or does it depend on the removal of the regressive hostile forces first? The regressive forces will not just sit there and allow us to create the Sol13U orgnazation, so what is the solution to this? How do we build that system inside an enemy controlled planet?

And again I can't stress enough how strategic and important the points that Yazhi makes in these two videos/transcripts. In my opinion any system or community that doesn't have what Yazhi is saying as it's foundation, doesn't have any chances of succeeding, and I am going to go as far as to say that all the ideas and initiatives out there that focus primarily on the land and buildings and structures and not on the people of that community, are doomed to fail. The primary focus of anyone interested in starting a new community structure should be the spiritual, ethical and moral development of the people of that community and everything else like the land and the houses and the organizational structures should be secondary. That's why I am saying that although I don't understand very well the Sol13U idea, it might have some of the elements of the transitional society that is focused on the self-education and self-development and self-advancement of the people.

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Yazhi:

The Spiritual, Ethical, and Moral development of a people, their level of consciousness, is the very basis of a Holistic Society and without it simply will not be generated, will not appear.

A truly Holistic Society generates itself, no one has to impose it, no one has to dictate how things are or how things should be. Rather, the very social and cultural dynamics of a people will be born by itself as a direct reflection of its consciousness, spiritual, ethical and moral mentality. Especially a truly Holistic society.

So a Holistic Society cannot be implemented upon a people, nor can it be given to them as base information to form one, because it will only reflect the same mentality of the one who provides that information, which will not be applicable or appropriate for the people who receive it.

The truly Holistic Society will generate itself, without the need to learn anything about how it works, nor to give classes to the people from the angle of giving information as one would give a descriptive class about how a Democratic, or Communist-Socialist, or Monarchical political system works.

The only thing that generates a true Holistic Society is the spiritual, conscience, ethical, and moral advancement of a people, where they first develop those bases, and already with a mentality of ethics, morality, and very advanced spirituality, the members will begin to relate to each other with those three bases, and the result is a Society or political model perfectly in accordance with the level of advancement in those three areas.

It is the result of everyone within that society reaching the same high degree of advancement, or at least similar in terms of their personal variations, but always within the same framework of understanding that makes them cooperate with each other. A people will reflect its degree of ethical, moral, and spiritual advancement directly toward its political model.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#21 2023-09-09 20:11:49

Tecumseh

Thank you for reading and comprehending! I still feel that somehow....not sure exactly how yet, two of the most important basic truisms of the University concept is not getting through. I'm seeing that I need more practice getting major points across. Which was of course a major point of this whole exercise in the first place. I realized I needed practice.

Anyway, one more time, with feeling! The University is already a common concept explanation for Terran Incarnation/immersion. Prison planet, School, Crash course in dysfunction ect. being other concepts/perspectives. We are just FORMALIZING and CLARIFYING which concept we prefer!

Also....please understand....this SCKOOL is not just for HUMANS! We are NOT the center of the Universe....OR....the UNIVERSITY! smile

IT IS FOR RESIDENTS!  Some of which have had Holistic Societies for 800k-1M+ arbitrary YEARS! WE DON'T NEED TO TEACH THEM HOW TO DO IT! smile

We need to learn from them instead. Wheeeew......I hope that got through this time! I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH! And THAT is a good thing too. smile

https://youtu.be/OP46AlfkmVY?si=kPuIeHbWAAI6OtAb

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

I read your previous post about Sol13U and I read this one too, but I don't fully understand what your Sol13U idea/concept is, I have a vague idea but I don't have a clear picture of what you are talking about. 

From the vague picture I have about this Sol13U concept, it sounds like maybe this Sol13U idea has some of the elements of the transitional structure that will prepare the ground for a holistic system to arise on it's own on this planet and this solar system. And I cannot stress enough how important and strategic and critical this point is from Yazhi's two holistic society videos: a truly holistic system or structure will generate itself, noone has to create it.

Yazhi: The truly Holistic Society will generate itself, without the need to learn anything about how it works, nor to give classes to the people from the angle of giving information as one would give a descriptive class about how a Democratic, or Communist-Socialist, or Monarchical political system works.

But we can create transitional structures that prepares the ground for a holistic system to arise on it's own. So my first question about the Sol13U is, is it a transitional structure/system or are you talking about a holistic system created by someone or a group of people? Because as I said although I don't understand what Sol13U is very well, it sounds like it might have some of the elements of a transitional system.

Yazhi: The first step to follow to form a Holistic Society is the ethical, moral and spiritual elevation of a people. And this in the first instance is achieved with the direct and unrestricted access of the people to all the information available to their group or culture. Learning all subjects, whatever they may be, is the first step. That is why one must study everything, learn as much as possible, listen to all opinions and angles equally, with the formation of one's own responsibility for one's own personal advancement, and for the formation of the personal concepts that each one takes in as true, as what is real and what is not.

This means that equal importance should be given to studying all points of view and then forming one's own opinion. Therefore, you should not follow anyone who imposes or wishes to control or form a monopoly of truth, for that will lead you away not only from spiritual advancement, but from the formation of a Holistic Society.

You must manage personal resources, time and energy, to filter the information that is useful to you from that which is not, thus filtering the people you listen to from those who do not nourish you. Remember that the framework of reality, of what is true and what is false, and the very values of ethics, morality, and spirituality of each person are and will be the result of the average of the ideas of those with whom they live, talk to, and listen to. One should develop the individual responsibility to decide with whom to live.

And my second question is, Earth is currently under the control of regressive hostile forces, so can the Sol13U system function behind enemy lines in a hostile environment or does it depend on the removal of the regressive hostile forces first? The regressive forces will not just sit there and allow us to create the Sol13U orgnazation, so what is the solution to this? How do we build that system inside an enemy controlled planet?

And again I can't stress enough how strategic and important the points that Yazhi makes in these two videos/transcripts. In my opinion any system or community that doesn't have what Yazhi is saying as it's foundation, doesn't have any chances of succeeding, and I am going to go as far as to say that all the ideas and initiatives out there that focus primarily on the land and buildings and structures and not on the people of that community, are doomed to fail. The primary focus of anyone interested in starting a new community structure should be the spiritual, ethical and moral development of the people of that community and everything else like the land and the houses and the organizational structures should be secondary. That's why I am saying that although I don't understand very well the Sol13U idea, it might have some of the elements of the transitional society that is focused on the self-education and self-development and self-advancement of the people.

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Yazhi:

The Spiritual, Ethical, and Moral development of a people, their level of consciousness, is the very basis of a Holistic Society and without it simply will not be generated, will not appear.

A truly Holistic Society generates itself, no one has to impose it, no one has to dictate how things are or how things should be. Rather, the very social and cultural dynamics of a people will be born by itself as a direct reflection of its consciousness, spiritual, ethical and moral mentality. Especially a truly Holistic society.

So a Holistic Society cannot be implemented upon a people, nor can it be given to them as base information to form one, because it will only reflect the same mentality of the one who provides that information, which will not be applicable or appropriate for the people who receive it.

The truly Holistic Society will generate itself, without the need to learn anything about how it works, nor to give classes to the people from the angle of giving information as one would give a descriptive class about how a Democratic, or Communist-Socialist, or Monarchical political system works.

The only thing that generates a true Holistic Society is the spiritual, conscience, ethical, and moral advancement of a people, where they first develop those bases, and already with a mentality of ethics, morality, and very advanced spirituality, the members will begin to relate to each other with those three bases, and the result is a Society or political model perfectly in accordance with the level of advancement in those three areas.

It is the result of everyone within that society reaching the same high degree of advancement, or at least similar in terms of their personal variations, but always within the same framework of understanding that makes them cooperate with each other. A people will reflect its degree of ethical, moral, and spiritual advancement directly toward its political model.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-09 20:43:26)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#22 2023-09-09 22:00:39

Jupiter 9

In my defense I did say that I don't have a clear picture of the Sol13U idea, so my post is based on a vague understanding of it so it was gonna be a hit or miss. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2023-09-09 22:40:13

Tecumseh

smile

Jupiter 9 wrote:

In my defense I did say that I don't have a clear picture of the Sol13U idea, so my post is based on a vague understanding of it so it was gonna be a hit or miss. smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#24 2023-09-10 06:44:12

Tecumseh

Vetting the REAL University. First impression.

I think the best way to do this is to try and destroy my own arguments. Which is how my mind works anyway, so here goes.

Suzie Q. Is a safe and personal self avatar that replaces the Lunar Patrix (Matrix would not be so cruel) and the Vespasian gospels with a personalized belief system that is safe from outside zealotry, dogma and manipulation. It is personal, and safe from scrutiny by people who want to change you into something you are not. Only you can change you.

No one else is allowed to change you. You can’t fix or change people. Only the individual is capable of true change. Otherwise it is FORCED CHANGE, and I don’t know about you, but that NEVER works on me. EVER. Personally, for me, you try to tell me what to think and I will intentionally, automatically, think the exact opposite, just to spite you. Every time. Not sometimes….EVERY TIME.
It’s a built-in response for me. I don’t suffer fools. I’m an Asshole. Or more accurately, I am an Asswipe. And I know for sure that I am not alone in this. I have met countless people who are just like me in this regard.

Asswipe is a guy who regularly took over the duty of changing baby girls and baby boys diapers. Diaper duty. And my hands are very large and wide. I can use one hand to hold both your legs up in the air to expose your …...stuff until you are 5-6 years old if I have too. With my other hand free to continue with the work. GET IT? Kinda crude, but it gets the picture across. And this IS a crude place after all so…..

To get ME personally across to everyone else. ME, not you, you are free to believe whatever you like. Me, I am eternally LOYAL and loving unconditionally. I was born that way, and won’t change it for any World. Or it’s people. I can’t change my nature, so I’m pretty sure NO ONE else can either. Or maybe one person. That’s MOM or Mother Nature for short. And I am also pretty sure these sick F’s are NOT her, so….I am safe in that bet.

That is where I come from in explaining a “dysfunctional hierarchy” an “outside entity” that forces us to separate from Source. Don’t like it, Don’t approve of it, Don’t think it is “necessary for growth”. Do NOT CONSENT to any of it at all! There are other very descriptive words for it, but I am trying not to be crude.

https://youtu.be/xBYYOtN6n3Q?si=EZC4BpZFRM7vxAv3

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#25 2023-09-10 08:47:19

Tecumseh

Kraaftwerk also involves other languages.as inspiration. Don't you think? I think so.  https://youtu.be/pqnMkUcTmys?si=JC6SN1ZVogePHkvf
smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer