You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-05 12:00:15

TheMorken

A paw-sonal interview of Mari with Arishah the Urmah Tiger

The Urmah Interview, Arishah-Tiger, Part 1 ( English )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5889CUF58v8

Edit: Mari's emojis in the Youtube video's title showed as question marks here, so I removed the question marks

Last edited by TheMorken (2023-09-06 11:51:09)

#2 2023-09-05 12:05:23

TheMorken

Re: A paw-sonal interview of Mari with Arishah the Urmah Tiger

I agree with Arishah's statement that the ethics of the Urmah are superior to those of the Federation. I like it better with no hidden agendas.

#3 2023-09-05 13:14:53

okcs

So interesting! He certainly does get to the point, with a no-nonsense attitude. What a fantastic and magnificent race.

#4 2023-09-05 13:36:08

Ariya

I absolutely loved this interview with Arishah and Mari. I have been looking forward to hearing from the Urmah for so long! ❤️

I very much appreciate Arishah’s direct, transparent and clear statements. I strive to live my life with similar ethics -and just like the Urmah- I have never believed earth or space government stories.

I understand that the interview was verbal and Mari translated the recording to English for us. I wonder what language was used between them to communicate? I would loved to have been there!!

Edit: From the transcript ( https://swaruu.org/transcripts/feline-c … h-no-video ) :

" They do not seem to speak from the mouth, but as if what they speak emanates from their chest. They do articulate with their lips, but not completely. That only helps them and they also use their tongues a lot, which are very long. We communicate with them in Taygetan or Andromedan. The only one who speaks Urmah here is Yázhi. "

Thank you Arishah and Mari for your message today.

Last edited by Ariya (2023-09-05 14:28:24)

#5 2023-09-05 16:30:41

mitkobs

Thank you very much to Mari and Arishah for the interview and waiting for part 2! I like the directness and sincerity of Urmah race.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-05 16:31:00)

#6 2023-09-05 16:41:43

StarDeity
Banned

lick-cat.gif

Ariya wrote:

" They do not seem to speak from the mouth, but as if what they speak emanates from their chest. They do articulate with their lips, but not completely. That only helps them and they also use their tongues a lot, which are very long. We communicate with them in Taygetan or Andromedan. The only one who speaks Urmah here is Yázhi. "

#7 2023-09-05 17:01:09

Yankee

From the beginning I've never understood how the Urmahs can do any fine work all with paws, much less do enough to reach the technological level to build a starship. Mari or someone has already said they have paws that can't do fine manipulation of Lyran style ship controls that requires hands.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-09-05 17:01:53)

#8 2023-09-05 17:36:52

StarDeity
Banned

Yankee wrote:

From the beginning I've never understood how the Urmahs can do any fine work all with paws, much less do enough to reach the technological level to build a starship. Mari or someone has already said they have paws that can't do fine manipulation of Lyran style ship controls that requires hands.

Their paws are not like that of Earth lions, they have paws similar to a hand, but not quite...
Also, they have this tech where they insert their paws into some kind of big glove controls, and with it they can pilot their ships and do other stuff too...

#9 2023-09-05 18:28:58

Pymander

Arishah's manner of speaking is awe inspiring. It reminds me of the scene from The Hobbit where Bilbo is conversing with Smaug. The Urmahs have such a unique and profound way of interpreting what is happening on Earth and with the Federation. We really need their guidance down here.

#10 2023-09-05 19:04:17

Alec

Beautiful...

"The Federation doesn't make their intentions clear"

This is the problem, the ambiguity surrounding their intentions perplexes even the Federation itself, its members.

Hdqtmc.gif

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-05 19:20:14)

#11 2023-09-05 19:05:11

Tecumseh

Listened/watched twice. So greatful to have them present and for them to be such good friends. Words are not adequate to explain how greatful I am!

Thank you Mari and Arishah I Love you both!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-05 20:17:35

Pymander

Alec wrote:

Beautiful...

This is the problem, the ambiguity surrounding their intentions perplexes even the Federation itself, its members.

There's no reason to hide your intentions unless you're up to something you don't want the other party to know about. IMO, the Federation knows precisely what it's doing with Earth; but, they also know that if the more positive races knew those plans that they'd be completely opposed to it and do far more to stop it.

I know we talk a lot about "waking up" and Humanity's ascension and all that; but, I also feel like the ET's in 5D also need to experience a similar awakening regarding the Galactic Federation and its true agendas.

Last edited by Pymander (2023-09-05 20:40:40)

#13 2023-09-05 20:59:02

Alec

Pymander wrote:

There's no reason to hide your intentions unless you're up to something you don't want the other party to know about. IMO, the Federation knows precisely what it's doing with Earth; but, they also know that if the more positive races knew those plans that they'd be completely opposed to it and do far more to stop it.

Indeed, that's why they withhold a considerable amount of information from both the crew and the Urmahs.

The Federation has emphasized on numerous occasions that they do not intend to "babysit Earth" through interventions, and neither do they believe other races should. However, Arishah's reference to manipulation ties into the ambiguity surrounding their intentions. When there is a lack of clear reasoning, the Urmahs tend to take action, as evidenced by the recent attack on the Pfizer factory, as a result of a non-human intervention. Even a 2 years old baby would feel confused.

The rules and regulations they have in place lack clarity, causing substantial confusion not only on Earth but also beyond the planet's borders.
And that's concerning.

#14 2023-09-05 21:00:29

Horton HaW

Beautiful! So wonderful. Yes, transparency=accountability. That is apparently lacking here. We have that EXACT problem on earth everywhere. There are too many extremes being allowed, as well. Never mind their long term relationship with the Cabal. Truly thank you Mari and Arishah! Very grateful.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2023-09-05 21:15:27

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

Beautiful...

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-09-2014/Hdqtmc.gif

Thank you so very, very much to Arishah and Mari!

Urmahs are truly a majestic race. They know who they are and make no apologies for it.

The Urmah are right. If the Federation has nothing to hide (as they claim), why can’t they provide clarity to straightforward questions. Especially since their control of Earth is near absolute.

As the control of the Cabal splinters on Earth, it wouldn’t be surprising if something similar is mirrored in space.

Once again, thank you to Arishah and Mari. Looking forward to the next video. (Oh, very nice new photo of Mari too smile )

#16 2023-09-05 23:13:15

Lyran

IMG-3735.jpg

IMG-3736.jpg

#17 2023-09-05 23:48:50

Horton HaW

LoL. Looks very focused.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#18 2023-09-06 00:47:48

Ferndog5D

I like their attitude! Mankind’s back is being pushed up against the wall. It’s time for the human collective to stand up and say No More! I do not consent !  Very happy we have Urmah race as backers. Thank you brothers and sisters who stand with Arishah.

Teach me the Truth!

#19 2023-09-06 02:14:19

Gabriel

TheMorken wrote:

The Urmah Interview, Arishah-Tiger, Part 1 ( English ) ? ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5889CUF58v8

Urmahs

I.....I hear you Arishah.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-09-06 02:34:51)

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#20 2023-09-06 03:09:58

okcs

The Federation likely ordered the cabal to wipe out all of Tartaria, erasing nearly everything, the technology, etc, probably killing most Tartarians, then likely doctored the historical records of the Federation in total deceit.

The Urmah destroy one warehouse which likely contained extremely dangerous and illegal "medicine" and the Federation condemns it as interference in the evolution of humans.

I am glad there are some species out there with the courage and high ethics to call the Federation on their antics.

Last edited by okcs (2023-09-06 05:26:32)

#21 2023-09-06 03:58:32

Lyran

Does Taygeta not possess their own historical record? It seems they as all other cultures have suffered civilisation reset too to have this story as the history of Taygetan itself and the Alcyone council.

#22 2023-09-06 05:47:57

mitkobs

Who can tell for sure what is happened before million years for example and in conditions of timelessness(not having clocks and accurate way of recording of time passing/because clocks do not work accurately if you have them/). Also time passing itself depending on the consciousness, not something linear, mixing past and future events, living in the now. Also with incarnating in 5D and not remembering many lifetimes like Yazhi is remembering. Mixing records of UFoP with own records for the distant past.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-06 05:50:51)

#23 2023-09-06 05:56:33

Lyran

I hope the Federation and the cabal heard loud and clear - manipulation is for weak cowards. Plain as day - now live with that big_smile
We too are mirrors reflecting their cowardice at them by contrast of our integrity.

#24 2023-09-06 06:01:27

mitkobs

Unemotional races cannot process emotions and do not understand in direct way fear, bravery, it is equal for them if you call them cowards or something related with such emotional integrity. They are able to face emotions for the first time when incarnating as humans.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-06 06:02:05)

#25 2023-09-06 06:36:48

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

Unemotional races cannot process emotions and do not understand in direct way fear, bravery, it is equal for them if you call them cowards or something related with such emotional integrity. They are able to face emotions for the first time when incarnating as humans.

They are Arishah’s words not mine…

Board footer