You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-06 06:57:38

mitkobs

Re: A paw-sonal interview of Mari with Arishah the Urmah Tiger

Yes, but anyone with emotions and integrity/honor can name them like cowards because we see it this way through our lenses. Can you imagine to live without feeling any single emotion, it is hard yes, because emotion is part of thinking to us. For us this is natural, for them this part is not there. They do everything they do out of logic.

#27 2023-09-06 09:41:20

ro2778

Lyran wrote:

Does Taygeta not possess their own historical record? It seems they as all other cultures have suffered civilisation reset too to have this story as the history of Taygetan itself and the Alcyone council.

Assuming the Taygetan historical record states that Lyrians emerged from the planet Lyra, then this means the information is very long standing and has corrupted countless advanced civilisations. I guess, the passing on of this information was mostly innocent, sort of like on Earth where the blind lead the blind, and it's possible that we'll never know who invented this version of events, if it was established millions of years ago. Perhaps the only source of accurate information becomes the ancient species, such as the Urmah or Karistus that are somewhat detached from the Federation, but even then who is to say their ideas are accurate?

I think trying to establish an accurate sequence of events may not be valid, because reality is based upon shared perception. And so, any shared agreements of perception between species about the sequence of events can always be said to be valid, until those agreements no longer exist, in which case the validity slips. But validity is therefore always temporary, because the only constant is change. So it serves some purpose for the souls exploring certain themes, to believe certain versions of events e.g., it currently serves the souls who are Alfratans to believe they were saved from cages by the Federation, because this gives those souls the experience of living in a soceity that now works with those who saved them. And in the end, that's all souls do, they get attached to certain ideas, with which to generate certain experiences, but the opposite e.g., that Alfratans discover the Federation made up their history and then they live in a soceity that feels like it was conned by those who supposedly saved them... is also just as valid an experience from a souls perspective.

The fundamental nature of source is that consciousness is eternal and infinite. So I think this is why Yazhi often says the two phrases - 1. from a certain perspective that is valid & 2. from her perspective Lyrians have always existed and have no particular origin

And I think Taygetan society, will probably shift towards Yazhi's view in light of Mari's exploration of this topic.

#28 2023-09-06 11:54:47

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

Yes, but anyone with emotions and integrity/honor can name them like cowards because we see it this way through our lenses. Can you imagine to live without feeling any single emotion, it is hard yes, because emotion is part of thinking to us. For us this is natural, for them this part is not there. They do everything they do out of logic.

The federation does contain emotional races as well as those who operate purely from logic.
Also, purely logical beings are not above their own self interest and of course their own self preservation. Manipulation is not transparency and I will ever be suspicious of any being who does not operate from moral integrity.
The Urmah model uprightness to the federation, who, should not possess any personal agenda’s of their own when it comes to planets under their control.
I no longer trust the federation acts in accordance with their own mandate.

#29 2023-09-06 11:58:24

TheMorken

Pymander wrote:
Alec wrote:

Beautiful...

"The Federation doesn't make their intentions clear"

This is the problem, the ambiguity surrounding their intentions perplexes even the Federation itself, its members.

There's no reason to hide your intentions unless you're up to something you don't want the other party to know about. IMO, the Federation knows precisely what it's doing with Earth; but, they also know that if the more positive races knew those plans that they'd be completely opposed to it and do far more to stop it.

I know we talk a lot about "waking up" and Humanity's ascension and all that; but, I also feel like the ET's in 5D also need to experience a similar awakening regarding the Galactic Federation and its true agendas.

Yes, the Federation's false history leads to false actions. Like for instance when the Taygetans unsuccessfully tried to prevent WW2 by focusing on Germany, but WW2 came from Washington, the FDR admin put pressure on UK and France to support Poland's refusal of diplomacy over the Danzig and East Prussia transit question. That refusal of diplomacy on the part of Poland and UK led to war in Europe and North Africa. Pacific is another story, only partly related and started already in 1937 when Japan invaded China.

In my current view NS Germany was a rebellion against the Cabal, and therefore the Cabal destroyed Germany by starting WW2 and afterwards defamed that German rebellion against the Cabal. Hitler did not want any war, FDR wanted it.

1933 both men came into office in their respective countries, and that was also a year of a "Galactic Federation Audit", as we know from Mari's video about Federation audits. If Huey Long had not been assassinated, he would likely have become the nominee for the Democrats, not FDR. Wait, I thought he was assassinated in 1932, but I see that happened in 1935 according to Wikipedia. Mandela effect again?

Last edited by TheMorken (2023-09-06 12:11:35)

#30 2023-09-06 12:19:05

TheMorken

Lyran wrote:

Does Taygeta not possess their own historical record? It seems they as all other cultures have suffered civilisation reset too to have this story as the history of Taygetan itself and the Alcyone council.

Taygetans are such a small civilization with only 38 million people distributed on 4 planets. Good that they are allied with the Urmah.

#31 2023-09-06 15:28:05

mitkobs

Emotional races in Federation seems that do not have a say about Earth. Also why these non emotional races that are on top have to be deceitful to the emotional races, why using manipulation and lying. In my logical opinion they think that if they are open and truthful in their plans and actions that will not pass among the emotional members. Their plans and actions not going to be approved and even will be stopped.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-06 15:28:56)

#32 2023-09-06 20:42:46

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

. In my logical opinion they think that if they are open and truthful in their plans and actions that will not pass among the emotional members. Their plans and actions not going to be approved and even will be stopped.

This is a good point. Maybe so…

#33 2023-09-06 20:45:10

Lyran

ro2778 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Assuming the Taygetan historical record states that Lyrians emerged from the planet Lyra, then this means the information is very long standing and has corrupted countless advanced civilisations. I guess, the passing on of this information was mostly innocent, sort of like on Earth where the blind lead the blind, and it's possible that we'll never know who invented this version of events, if it was established millions of years ago. Perhaps the only source of accurate information becomes the ancient species, such as the Urmah or Karistus that are somewhat detached from the Federation, but even then who is to say their ideas are accurate?

I think trying to establish an accurate sequence of events may not be valid, because reality is based upon shared perception. And so, any shared agreements of perception between species about the sequence of events can always be said to be valid, until those agreements no longer exist, in which case the validity slips. But validity is therefore always temporary, because the only constant is change. So it serves some purpose for the souls exploring certain themes, to believe certain versions of events e.g., it currently serves the souls who are Alfratans to believe they were saved from cages by the Federation, because this gives those souls the experience of living in a soceity that now works with those who saved them. And in the end, that's all souls do, they get attached to certain ideas, with which to generate certain experiences, but the opposite e.g., that Alfratans discover the Federation made up their history and then they live in a soceity that feels like it was conned by those who supposedly saved them... is also just as valid an experience from a souls perspective.

The fundamental nature of source is that consciousness is eternal and infinite. So I think this is why Yazhi often says the two phrases - 1. from a certain perspective that is valid & 2. from her perspective Lyrians have always existed and have no particular origin

And I think Taygetan society, will probably shift towards Yazhi's view in light of Mari's exploration of this topic.

I too come back to the concept that you cannot tell where a boat originates by looking at its wake.
Timelessness is the rule, no beginning,, no end.
smile

#34 2023-09-06 23:17:12

shar-el-oha

TSD.9111 wrote:

Of course we have our own historical record, but as Mari mentioned, the majority of our records have similar information to what the Federation has since for a long time we believed and worked with them. Its since HRM Alenym took over in leading our people, and working with the Swaruunians, that Taygeta has been uncovering all of these lies and agendas of the Federation. So in a way Mari's investigation is helping both Earth and Taygeta to learn the truth of the Federation and update our records too, and these discoveries is what has also led Taygeta to be less and less cooperative with the Federation. Because as we know and have learned, even outside Earth there is a Matrix and more complicated; so we are all learning and uncovering the lies & agendas of the Federation together smile

Lyran wrote:

I often think that we share the similar history and similar events.   Like we all are experiencing a situation (similar to that of another country or previous life or future,) but are in focus for the moment for that which we are in now (for lack of a better word).

Example -
[Micro view] On Maui, fighting for Sovereign rights, Freedom, defending our homes, land, life, family, against what we believe is cold, heartless, perhaps artificially driven or made, about to have history erased, obliterated, and re - written [in itself, resetting "reality"] -- for whatever reason - land grab, greed, power, money,.....that which is "their" belief of "living".

[Macro view - an extension of the same "fight"] for truth and opening eyes to it that was hidden (probably by the same energies through out time, space, "peoples", race.)

The above, can be an experience lived now, on Maui, or in 1830s, when the Hawaiians saw the increase in the settlement of foreigners "eyeing" their homelands.  As this is a repeat of the past, I do believe it is not only in Hawaii that this is happening but around the world - Canada, Florida, etc. (example of places that are loud and noticeable) And I do believe it is an energy of activity that is happening intergalactically and throughout the cosmos, as well as on Terra -- as there is no separation of time, place -- it is happening (and did).  We handle this in each "moment" of "historical instance" or "plane" each with a different tweak or perspective (or as an example - complacency) that we can then gravitate as a collective, our next experience and expansion --- just a thought, a theory.....

Us being here -- the collective is growing. [the collective knowledge]
Us Sharing gives us more knowledge from experience and strength to build the energy of "higher" frequency that overcomes the lesser (Or lesser known) frequency that keeps us in fear and unknowing (although even that we know is artificial).

#35 2023-09-07 11:08:50

Tecumseh

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#36 2023-09-07 12:00:28

mitkobs

In a matter of hours they can take over Earth. This is how organized and efficient they can be. And without casualties. Everything he says is very logical and totally correct for me.

And take good care of your house cat if have one. Simply amazing interview!!!

Mari, this format with taking interview from another ET race is very valuable and is showing different perspectives.
A lot of people down here will be pleased to see the point of view about all these Earthly questions from the other powerhouse ET race Alpha Draco. If such talk is possible with them I am sure that can influence even the cabal who fallows this information.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-07 12:02:28)

#37 2023-09-07 13:52:24

Scott Summers

What an amazing Part 2 of the interview.

Thank you to Arishah and Mari! smile

And yes, house cats bring much joy to humans.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTtckkCLjbc

#38 2023-09-07 16:17:34

Brahman

Great interview with Arishah.
The Federation manages all the misery on Earth. They actually manipulate people's desires and are the cause of the incarnations here. I'm beginning to think it's worse in 5D than here. Or it's just the same mess. Lol
Other than the Urmah and the Taygetans there don't seem to be any other anti-federation agenda beings out there. There seems to be a lot of chaos in 5D. But we have options outside the matrix in higher densities and also if the Urmah eventually take over Earth for good. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#39 2023-09-07 18:29:08

Ariya

I loved the second part of the interview with Arishah!

I really appreciate the way Mari set the scene and shared the little details about the warm interactions between the Urmahs and herself. It’s so funny that, across all different races and cultures, it seems we share the same kind of humour!

So much valuable information shared. I feel that the Urmahs are very noble and  honorable and obviously beautiful! Their position regarding the federation and the history of this quadrant is clear, consistent and something I am in agreement to.

Hearing the end of the interview about their starseeds and our little Earth cats made me burst into tears. I got soo emotional about this! ❤️

#40 2023-09-07 18:54:07

Alec

I'm sorry Arishah... But I couldn't resist...

XMOhdZN.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-07 18:54:19)

#41 2023-09-07 19:06:22

Ariya

Alec wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/XMOhdZN.jpg

❤️ Love it ^^
This has really made my day!

#42 2023-09-07 19:27:19

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

❤️ Love it ^^
This has really made my day!

oVkSZDX.png

#43 2023-09-07 23:23:34

Ferndog5D

I have a new found love for all the special cat pets we had growing up.
Also like the plans that Alishah would use for bringing earth into 5D without the GF influence projected as if the desires of mankind. At least we finally see light winning more than the dark. Great time to be alive to witness this galactic change.

Teach me the Truth!

#44 2023-09-08 03:48:19

okcs

In the second interview Arishah said the Urmah were here as housecats to help defend us against dark entities (16:30).

I have had 2 friends who could read minds with 100% perfection. About 15 years ago I was in the house of one such friend, I was lying on my back on the living room floor, and her cat jumped onto my chest, and laid down on me, looking me in the face, heart chakra touching heart chakra.  My friend looked over at me and said "he is taking away your negativity."

#45 2023-09-08 04:01:28

Brahman

I've heard that cats can heal sick people. They sense where the sick place is and stand there draining the negative energy. Some people have been cured of cancer by the help of their cat. But the cat absorbs this energy and can get sick from the disease.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#46 2023-09-08 04:08:40

StarDeity
Banned

Lmfao

Alec wrote:

#47 2023-09-08 15:32:43

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

I've heard that cats can heal sick people. They sense where the sick place is and stand there draining the negative energy. Some people have been cured of cancer by the help of their cat. But the cat absorbs this energy and can get sick from the disease.

Because cats can perceive beyond what many animals can I am sure they are more aware. Cats have been historically revered for this. Although this may explain why they can receive such cruel treatment. The cruel beings are likely parasitized. A shame this kind of information hasn't really been shared. Now they, like other animals are being attacked with ntech.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#48 2023-09-09 08:40:50

TheMorken

The hilarious side event of the leopard behind Arishah showed that the Urmah can use their single fingers in the paws. That means that they are able to type on a big keyboard.

#49 2023-09-11 06:09:20

Meridianwoman

My personal feelings about Mari's video interview with the Urmah:
(I hope that all members of the Federation of Planets can watch what Arishah and Mari reveal.)
After watching this video, it seems that the Reptilian races are being blamed for many things they did NOT do.
Whether intentional or not, misinformation about the Reptillians came from the Controllers above.
Likewise, militaries on Earth were also manipulated by misinformation and engaged in never-ending wars, while blaming the humans.
Rouge faction members of the Upper Federation of Planets have self-interest in power and control. They continue to influence the Earth cabal by providing illegal weaponry and tech tricks to try and transform the planet into totalitarian hell.
But according to the Urmah, the Reptilians of Orion did NOT farm humans for food and slavery.
The Federation of Planet says Reptilians DID do those things.
On Earth, we reside with many other souls who originated from somewhere else… including people with Reptilian origins.
The genetics of most of us humans were tampered with (during the Atlantian civilization) and we have some reptilian in us.
So, come people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together,
Try to love one another right now.
https://youtu.be/nBJYxPN8qIA?
Thanks to Mari for her bravery and dedication!

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#50 2023-09-11 07:01:51

mitkobs

I think that Federation makes the story but also is backing up the story with providing false evidence(all around) and with that they will let Reptilians to cage and exploit humans like cattle and Reptilians would not mind because for them humans are nothing more than food source. If Federation let them they will invade Earth and turn it something like Alfrata without hesitation.

Board footer