You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-07 23:49:10

Paganini

PETITION

Mari's latest video with Arishah was heartwarming to say the least.  If you are so inclined, please "sign" this petition (or make one of your own) and lets get a message to the Urmahs and the crew.

"Be it known that on this Earth day of September 7, 2023, We, the People of Earth who have awakened, declare, CONSENT, and have decided that we are in agreement to be guided by our friends the Urmahs, Taygetans, and Swaruunians for the growth of our souls and consciousness and in all areas of life.  We are aware of the deceitfulness of the UFOP, or at least by some of its members, and no longer wish to be under their control, and therefore under the control of the Cabal.  Enough is enough!  We hope dear friends that you will seriously consider this petition and what we are asking of you, but we trust, respect, and honor whatever choice you may make.  Thank you for caring about us and please know that we care very much for all of you too."

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I Am in every area of life where I may exist.
Signed: ~Paganini

In La'kech

#2 2023-09-08 00:05:17

Horton HaW

Re: PETITION

I agree with the above statements.

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I Am.
Signed: ~Horton HaW

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-09-08 00:50:01

TSD.9111

Awesome idea Paganini, I too agree with the statements in your petition.

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I Am (Earth avatar and Taygetan seed).
Signed: ~TSD.9111

Last edited by TSD.9111 (2023-09-08 00:51:52)

"Where your attention goes, your energy flows." - Toleka sky crew.

#4 2023-09-08 11:53:24

Tecumseh

I resonate with the petition and above statements and consent to them.

Signed Tecumseh, recently having full and total awareness of who I am.! smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-22 20:20:49)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-09-08 12:46:00

okcs

I sign this petition

Signed okcs

#6 2023-09-08 19:24:27

Pymander

I agree with you and support your petition.

I object to humanity being steered towards negative outcomes as a direct result of mental manipulation by the Galactic Federation. I do not believe these harsh experiences are necessary for a soul's evolution nor are they what humanity truly desires. They are outcomes driven by higher beings who are playing a game with lesser species for "enlightenment." Now that the truth has been revealed to us, I believe that our opinions on these subjects should be respected by the Federation. Humans deserve a voice in the their outcome.

#7 2023-09-08 19:37:52

StarDeity
Banned

I sign this petition as a Taygetan Starseed.

Signed: Stars Deity

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-08 23:17:40)

#8 2023-09-08 19:41:55

akos996

Thank you for this great opportunity Paganini.
I sign this petition as I fully consent to it with all my heart.

Signed: ~Akos996

#9 2023-09-08 23:05:17

TheMorken

Absolutely, I support this petition. Supporting the incarnated soul's life plan I would rather have guided by Urmahs, Taygetans, and Swaruunians than by the current Federation.

Signed
TheMorken

#10 2023-09-09 08:39:59

xxayaxx

Pymander wrote:

I object to humanity being steered towards negative outcomes as a direct result of mental manipulation by the Galactic Federation. I do not believe these harsh experiences are necessary for a soul's evolution nor are they what humanity truly desires. They are outcomes driven by higher beings who are playing a game with lesser species for "enlightenment." Now that the truth has been revealed to us, I believe that our opinions on these subjects should be respected by the Federation. Humans deserve a voice in the their outcome.

What practical use will there be of the voice of those who are easy to manipulate?

#11 2023-09-09 08:44:38

TheMorken

Brahman wrote:
Pymander wrote:

I agree with that too. But I doubt the federation understands what damage it has done to Earth and humans. It wouldn't be going on by now if they truly understood their guilt and the harm to humans. So they are doing it on purpose.

Could it be that the Federation has been undermined in some places by a regressive AI?
Or maybe the Etorthans and the Maitre are the same species, and some (how many Etorthans?) of them are regressive (like what happened with the Alpha Dracos, where most are advanced and some still regressive), thus infiltrating the Federation?

#12 2023-09-09 18:28:23

Paganini

Guys I would like to keep this Petition post specifically for that purpose.

Braham since you began a new thread kinda would you please move it to a new post? And I didn’t start the Petition for the Federation to understand anything.  They don’t care.  It’s that simple.  The Petition is specifically for and to the Urmahs, Taygetans, and Swaruunians.  And since you agree with it please post your “signature”.  :-)  I want to show our friends that we support their efforts.  Thank you.

If there’s a way for me to move responses  myself because I started this post, I don’t know how to do that.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-09-09 18:31:22)

In La'kech

#13 2023-09-09 19:59:22

Cwoei

I joined as a member of this forum today, to specifically say this:

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I am.
Signed: ~Cwoei

I love the Taygetans, the Swaruunians, the Urmahs, and especially the little Urmah starseeds in my life and everywhere.
Thank you again Urmahs for what you did on July 19, 2023 in NC!

#14 2023-09-10 02:39:37

Brahman

Signature:
I am Brahman/the Source, you know. smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2023-09-17 08:47:33

Thalerus

I agree. And if they accept my arm for battle against potential problems with cabale, my blade is yours.

Signed: Thalerus

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#16 2023-09-18 13:36:35

Stitchywitch

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I am.
Signed :-  Stitchywitch

PS. The majority of humanity is not a part of this forum and will never see this petition. However, millions of people have supported the call for a peaceful revolution to overturn the world's governments, that was proposed by historian turned journalist, Neil Oliver, on his Youtube channel. See Neil Oliver - "Fancy a Revolution". There is a desire for this all over the world.

Last edited by Stitchywitch (2023-09-18 13:37:12)

#17 2023-12-09 10:59:00

Paganini

Gosia and those of you who signed this petition which in essence is also a declaration, is this something that could be made into a video for inclusion in Gosia’s video? Something simple with music in the background and the words scrolling across the screen. The problem is that by the time I figure out how to make the video I won’t make it in time for Gosia’s deadline tomorrow. Would anyone else be able to do it? A million thanks if you can! I love what Gosia is doing. And just in time for the coming audit.

In La'kech

#18 2023-12-10 10:44:31

cosmic Mind

I sign this petition with my heart and soul.
Signed: cosmic Mind

Last edited by cosmic Mind (2023-12-10 10:44:47)

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#19 2023-12-10 10:54:29

Lyran

I sign, wholeheartedly.!
Signed by - Russ’el Howe

#20 2023-12-10 11:14:08

We sign this petition.
We no longer wish to be under the control of the logical unemphatic non-emotional races of the Galactic Federation or the cabal.
We totally consent to and agree to be collectively guided by the Urmahs & Taygeteans.

Signed: Lin-Sophia
Signed: TheForce-JederPerfekt

Last edited by allpowerful_source (2023-12-21 12:00:04)

#21 2023-12-10 11:41:48

Tor of 9

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I am in every area of life where I may exist.
Signed: Tor of 9.

#22 2023-12-10 12:27:11

mes333

I missed this until now but I see it now and sign it completely also with all my best will and intentions to be free of this control of our lovely people here.

Signed by: Michael/Zarek

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#23 2023-12-11 06:25:12

Marak60

I agree with the above statements.

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I Am.
Signed:Marak60

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#24 2024-01-10 02:07:08

Paganini

For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, below is the video regarding this petition. I wish I would’ve added the late add ons from this thread so apologies for that. I’m not techy at all so I’m very surprised I was able to put this together at all. It’s incredible to me the shift that I’m sensing. Enough is enough and we are making a difference.

https://youtu.be/elZyKz1GgdM?feature=shared

In La'kech

#25 2024-01-10 02:40:22

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, below is the video regarding this petition. I wish I would’ve added the late add ons from this thread so apologies for that. I’m not techy at all so I’m very surprised I was able to put this together at all. It’s incredible to me the shift that I’m sensing. Enough is enough and we are making a difference.

https://youtu.be/elZyKz1GgdM?feature=shared

Yes I saw it. I wondered if you had done it. Good job!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer