You are not logged in.

#26 2024-01-10 06:15:35

Re: PETITION

To the cabal federation. Who gives you the right to commit genocide of an entire civilisation? Only psychopaths like you would. Stand down or you'll be obliterated.

I sign this petition. Wandering Soul

#27 2024-01-10 12:11:47

akos996

I also agree with the statements. And of course let me say that probably a lot more people agree with that message but don't go the extra mile to sign here

Signed, Akos

#28 2024-01-19 04:16:41

Pertaining to the above petition written by Paganini on Sept 7, 2023.
With confidence that the Taygetans, Swaruunians, and Urmahs would respect and safeguard our Sovereignty , I sign this petition in full awareness of who I am
Signed AmethystKatana, Jan 18 2024, Canada

Also, since I am new here, I further elaborate my sentiments below.

If some Etorthans have acted benevolently in our galaxy, helping different races, etc, then thank you so much.  If other Galactic Federation races have sacrificed themselves during the Tiamat Wars for the benefit of this quadrant, then again, thank you so much.

However, to the regressive entities within the Galactic Federation, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS !! 

You are not school administrators, you are predators.  Your supposed "Earth School" is a torture chamber, a demonic feeding ground serving loosh and adrenachrome.  A harsh challenging school can be understood, but torturing and feeding off manipulated students is another matter.

We know you empower the Cabal and you have preyed upon this planet.  You have darkened our vision and tricked us to consent to evil.  You have purposely mislead us to lower our frequencies.  You fear our Source resonance potential.

But now, we take responsibility for our frequencies.  Now we do our shadow work.  Now we see you.  Now we remember.   Now we know what wonderful powerful beings we are. 

Regressive entities, you are now dismissed.  We no longer tolerate your pitiful frequencies. If you try to dominate us again, we will vibe you out, forever.  I suggest you heal your damaged heart chakras and re-establish a pure connection to Source.  Although you have acted with cruelty, we offer forgiveness, but only if you change.

We are of Source, of the All That Is/The Pure Essence.  As such, we are Divine Creators.  Our loving joyous intent is All-Powerful.

We, as Lyrian Beings, along with our friends, exist because we are the Solution.  We now emanate high frequencies into this Quadrant and all densities.

Thank you so much Taygetans, Swaruunians, Urmahs, and others for your protective Love and your continued Friendship. 

Now as Sovereign Beings, we stand beside you.  We take our place and offer Strength.

Loving  vibes to you all.

#29 2024-01-19 10:43:18

oceanisclear

I sign this petition in full awareness of who I Am in every area of life where I may exist.

Signed: Monu

Board footer