You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-09 19:51:36

PinkChopper

EYES TO SEE ~ For Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/Gc_i5lQIVLw

This is a video created for Mari Swaruu. It's titled "Eyes to See" because Yes, Thank you Mari, I do "See"

It's definitely not going to be understood my pretty much most of you however, it's only intended for those who have “Eyes to See” hence the name of the title. Therefore, I dedicate this to Mari Swaruu and ALL the Swaruus across all “timelines” but also the Taygetan crew as I say Thank you to all of you for the help you have provided everyone ~ regardless if they “see” it or not.

Thanks again Mari!  And yes people, for the record: WE ARE ALL ONE and these things ARE possible.  Things such as living in a “simulation” and co-creating with YOURSELF or what I like to call “vertical creating” ~hee hee~   Is it “true” or “ real” …. Does it matter?  To me, it's just creation.

Take care.

~ReGina~

#2 2023-09-10 09:19:41

Paganini

Re: EYES TO SEE ~ For Mari Swaruu

ReGina, I love your Toleka.  How wonderful what you can see and where you can be!

PinkChopper wrote:

https://youtu.be/Gc_i5lQIVLw

This is a video created for Mari Swaruu. It's titled "Eyes to See" because Yes, Thank you Mari, I do "See"

It's definitely not going to be understood my pretty much most of you however, it's only intended for those who have “Eyes to See” hence the name of the title. Therefore, I dedicate this to Mari Swaruu and ALL the Swaruus across all “timelines” but also the Taygetan crew as I say Thank you to all of you for the help you have provided everyone ~ regardless if they “see” it or not.

Thanks again Mari!  And yes people, for the record: WE ARE ALL ONE and these things ARE possible.  Things such as living in a “simulation” and co-creating with YOURSELF or what I like to call “vertical creating” ~hee hee~   Is it “true” or “ real” …. Does it matter?  To me, it's just creation.

Take care.

~ReGina~

In La'kech

#3 2023-09-10 12:14:39

PinkChopper

Re: EYES TO SEE ~ For Mari Swaruu

Yes, it's quite impressive and has become my "home" away from home.
~hee hee~

Board footer