You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-11 02:17:21

PinkChopper

Request to be abducted ~ Is this possible?

Ok, so I'm gonna be Bold here and go out on a limb with this one so just bare with me ~hee hee~

We're supposed to recognize that the only thing limiting us is the idea that we are limited right?  Well, I don't necessarily “agree” to the idea of being “limited” nor do I “agree” to the idea of having to simply play the part of a limited human who has to suffer when the “Universe” has solutions to the problems I personally endure. That being the physical PAIN which does dictate a great deal of the torment we suffer while here so I would like to put in the request to be abducted, placed in a med pod where my physicality can be healed, especially my left knee, my heart type situation but really my everything and then returned and no one else has to be involved or aware. Is that possible?  Just thought I'd ask in case there's some type of “ask” laws in place we aren't aware of .  Now I'm not looking for any Shenanigans or Weirdo abductions which lead me down some dark road. HA!  I'm asking from the “highest light beings” type of people with the “highest timeline potentials” to be put in place for my personal “timeline” and that includes me wanting to Choose the path of light ~ good things to come for humanity and not darkness as is being pumped into our systems.  I don't choose darkness and no, I don't believe “outsiders” are our saviors from ourselves or anything like that either.  But I do believe I have far too much potential being wasted due to physical problems and darn it, I'm about sick and tired of being sick and tired therefore, am at least asking since I feel this type of thing should be possible or we should be able to “co-create” such a thing. That being said, Thank you very much for the consideration and I love you all very much!

~Gina~

#2 2023-09-11 06:37:24

Brahman

Re: Request to be abducted ~ Is this possible?

Yeah, knowing that the matrix is a fake manipulation of the federation, there's really no point in participating in this. Whoever wants to leave should have the option of extraction. The directive no longer applies.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2023-09-12 20:43:54

Antti

United Federation of Soap Opera personnel should have requirement to have played this earth game recently as a human without positive cabal influence in order to decide about Earth issues anyway. I guess every density has ego issues, no matter how enlightened they claim they are. Needing to control of those lesser evolved ones. Prime directive sound like primitive directive. I'm tired of this game.

#4 2023-09-13 01:28:35

PinkChopper

unholy3nity wrote:

If you are not open to advice then I apologise for wasting my time and still wish you well.

No, I'm very open to advice and Thank You very much for offering yours!  I'll take all of that into consideration and practice. Thanks again!

#5 2023-09-13 18:03:38

Norrin

Initially the title of this thread seemed crazy to me, but now that I've read it, I get it. Sign me up too - for a loving abduction by loving entities with loving objectives!

Board footer