You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-14 02:49:38

Should I watch the latest Mari's video about Level of Consciousness?

As the tittle.

(No Spoilers, PLEASE!!!)

I know it's a fantastic video, but I was too afraid to watch the whole, I only listened to the first level then I paused.  Kinda hard to explain. Like what if I'm currently at level 3 or 4 of awareness and there are 5 levels at all, and Mari keeps explain all 5 levels?

I could never reach level 5 at all, because what I'm going to do is to ACT as level 5, instead of actually develop my thoughts through life events and reach level 5 naturally. Anyone feel the same way? Like accidentally knowing the answer key for an interesting test that you're willing to take

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2023-09-14 03:51:39

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Should I watch the latest Mari's video about Level of Consciousness?

Despite the descriptions said belonging to each "level" of awakening, some still apply to a person in an advanced level...
Consciousness Awareness is more complex than all that..

#3 2023-09-14 03:56:52

Scott Summers

Ok, itriedmybest11, this is just my 2cents. It’s just another opinion from an anonymous person on the Net.

Spirituality is not a competition. It’s a personal journey.

We may ultimately all have the same destination, which is to return to Source, but each journey is unique and special.

In fact, Source is enriched by the different spiritual journeys we carry in our memories. If we all had the same path (and progressed in lockstep), it would be boring.

Imagine a violin section in an orchestra. Each player has a unique touch and vibrato, even if everyone is playing the same notes and dynamics by the composer.

The difference in touch and vibrato of each player makes for a luxurious, expansive sound of a violin section.

If all players were the same, the sound would not be smooth and expansive, just louder. That’s also kinda cool but a bit boring.

So Mari is extremely perceptive in describing the different Levels. But the different Levels exist to make a beautiful violin section.

And lastly, you’re right: Fake it till you make it. smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-09-14 03:58:03)

#4 2023-09-15 15:59:18

akos996

Any level 99 wizards? Raise your hands
Jk

#5 2023-09-16 07:46:47

HOLY SMOKES! I'm at her last level!!!
(not sure if there will be another level in her next video)

Few months ago I blocked Teal Swan on Youtube since she kept repeating something like, "Human don't deserve happiness so dont fkin expect happiness", she targeted negativity in an addictive way that I thought she believed all mankind on this world were afraid of negativity and hence must choose negativity. She was the last guru I follow.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#6 2023-09-16 09:38:08

akos996

itriedmybest11 wrote:

HOLY SMOKES! I'm at her last level!!!
(not sure if there will be another level in her next video)

Few months ago I blocked Teal Swan on Youtube since she kept repeating something like, "Human don't deserve happiness so dont fkin expect happiness", she targeted negativity in an addictive way that I thought she believed all mankind on this world were afraid of negativity and hence must choose negativity. She was the last guru I follow.

Honestly I feel the same vibe when listening to it. Hard to feel that it is 100% correct and usable in my every day life.

One that I love to listen to is The Alchemist. Good channel.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-16 09:38:18)

#7 2023-09-16 10:30:04

Tecumseh

It was wonderful. And I scored...well, my friends here know where. OTC... but shh, that's a secret

itriedmybest11 wrote:

As the tittle.

(No Spoilers, PLEASE!!!)

I know it's a fantastic video, but I was too afraid to watch the whole, I only listened to the first level then I paused.  Kinda hard to explain. Like what if I'm currently at level 3 or 4 of awareness and there are 5 levels at all, and Mari keeps explain all 5 levels?

I could never reach level 5 at all, because what I'm going to do is to ACT as level 5, instead of actually develop my thoughts through life events and reach level 5 naturally. Anyone feel the same way? Like accidentally knowing the answer key for an interesting test that you're willing to take

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer