You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-16 18:15:10

Urmah inspired short story.

I know that there is no off-topic forum in this forum, so I post this here. It is a fiction, but we can will this into reality.

"Commission"

Meow. They are paramedics on a business trip.

A healing center, a diagnostic center and a clinic were to be set up here. Also a pool, round beds and many other amenities that were missing here.

They were sent there for seven years. Leon and Leona were a couple who worked together with the paramilitaries for a long time. They themselves have been trained in various combat techniques, including the use of computer networks, the creation of holograms, and the construction of transfer stations.

They chose a plot of land that belonged to an ally. He had a forest on Earth. If you buy land, you also buy the entire land beneath, which is under the land up to the Earth's core. The laws on this planet Earth are so interesting.

So they decided to drill a seven-hectare area and settle underground. There they jammed satellite communications with camouflage materials, jammed mobile communications with jammers, and finally felt at peace. They could be recognized by others with high technology, but their intelligence knew about all these others.

So, during these years, at a depth of fifty meters, rooms were created - a veterinary clinic, diagnostics for allies incarnated in human bodies, and a spacious entertainment hall. It had novuss, billiards, pool, darts, cat football, cinema, go-karts, and other things.

They spent those seven years collecting DNA samples and spying for their faction. To understand who to work with in this country. Collected data.

A split of hair is enough to say everything about its former owner. Then they collected hair and sometimes even considered setting up their own hair salon to speed up the process. Over time, they found a couple of dozen people who had proven their loyalty, so it was no longer necessary to do everything with the help of robots and androids.

To stay compliant with the Prime directive, they only dealt with diagnostics. They did not give medicine, they only explained why someone is sick, why there is suffering, what are the recommendations.

Mostly recommendations were a change of lifestyle, change of thoughts, change of ideas, revision of value system. Everything is simple and everything is possible, it's just a lot, you have to work hard on yourself for at least 10 hours a day. Psychologically, physically.

As the ally said - if a person lives less than 144 years, he is considered murdered. They also had their own recommendations for the quality of sleep, but they had their own sleeping rooms where a person could sleep in pure ether, where dreams were completely different and the quality of recovery was also different.

Leon and Leona were on Earth for the seventh time - at first as house cats for an old country woman, then city cats, then leopards, then three times they lived in the desert under the Earth and collected rock samples.

There is no conflict and no development in this story.

Those who could see found them themselves. They received an e-mail message with coordinates where they should come for diagnostics.

Those who could hear felt themselves being vibrated with ultrasound before being allowed into the center so that their bodies could better attune to the energies within.

Those who could smell realized that there was a scent in the center that was not of Earthly origin, so there was too much peace to stay for long. It was like a dream that was hard to wake up from, but the cats put the guests out the door after six hours, whether they wanted to or not.

Those who could  taste realized that the filtered water served at the center has such a mineralization cocktail that restores the Ph balance in the stomach and intestinal tract, even if sometimes diarrhea occurs.

Those who could touch could pat a replica of the tiger shark that was on display in the showroom for just that purpose. A beautiful tigress from Vega.

Those who lived in a barrel learned about them from history books in the 23rd century.

Let's not be arrogant, you also have to pay for air in the barrel if you want to be a slave.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-16 18:15:51)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#2 2023-09-16 18:56:46

Jupiter 9

Re: Urmah inspired short story.

This was a great read. Thanks for sharing. smile smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-09-17 20:20:52

Alec

I will read later.

#4 2023-09-19 18:50:13

Alec

Thank you CM, that was nice.

@Scott, I can see your footprints tongue

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-19 18:59:35)

#5 2023-09-19 19:04:06

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

I was going to add an image but being technically challenged, I took too long and somehow got logged out? Then the message was lost when I returned.

I thought of retyping it but felt lazy. big_smile

#6 2023-09-19 19:08:29

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

I was going to add an image but being technically challenged, I took too long and somehow got logged out? Then the message was lost when I returned.

I thought of retyping it but felt lazy. big_smile

Okay smile

gF7sTPQ.png

Board footer