You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-17 12:15:46

Hanzo

Need explanation

In the last 3 year, between the state of sleeping and awareness, I see transparent animals flying in the room, and human shape transparent walking around the room and also projection of belive it or not movies and historic figures. Any idea of what I'll seeing. Also, when I close my eyes while awake I see the out space and stars and UFO this happens after a tunnel opens up and I go through it, also I see a belt of human images and numbers of zeros and ones going so fast. Eager to hear your feedback.

Thanks

#2 2023-09-17 13:49:24

Re: Need explanation

Check your 3rd eye chakra health. Have you ever used drugs? Do you use toothpaste with fluoride?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-09-17 14:55:08

Hanzo

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Check your 3rd eye chakra health. Have you ever used drugs? Do you use toothpaste with fluoride?

None of the above.

#4 2023-09-17 15:26:30

StarDeity
Banned

Hanzo wrote:

In the last 3 year, between the state of sleeping and awareness, I see transparent animals flying in the room, and human shape transparent walking around the room and also projection of belive it or not movies and historic figures. Any idea of what I'll seeing. Also, when I close my eyes while awake I see the out space and stars and UFO this happens after a tunnel opens up and I go through it, also I see a belt of human images and numbers of zeros and ones going so fast. Eager to hear your feedback.

Thanks

You might have the full immersion ET VR and they show you stuff. Many Starseeds have this, apparently.
I have the same experience.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-17 15:26:58)

#5 2023-09-17 20:25:22

Hanzo

StarDeity wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

Thanks

You might have the full immersion ET VR and they show you stuff. Many Starseeds have this, apparently.
I have the same experience.

Thanks, could you expand on the subject, if can.

#6 2023-09-17 20:45:00

StarDeity
Banned

dreams that are actually a virtual reality game, where you can even edit your avatar and stuff...

#7 2023-09-20 09:03:12

Hanzo

This happened last night, I closed my eyes and I saw red David's star, but some kind of black tentacles trying to block my line of sight, after the David's star faded away a shining star appeared  and the tentacles  persisted to block my line of sight then a tiger attacked and then another human being attacked trying to stop me from continuing after I got fed up a pyramid descended and I was able to smash it on them to clear the way and then I zoomed out a planet of some sort.

Any feed back?

#8 2023-09-20 16:28:43

StarDeity
Banned

all crazy stuff they make in dreams...

This morning in a dream I was in a theater watching a movie I think, but on the bottom part there were all these big men with colored clown afros dancing with each other and i was laffing, whilst I was using something that looked like a N3DS and was listening to music, but the N3DS had the Sims game inside it lmao
it's random stuff, ik...

#9 2023-09-20 19:11:20

Hanzo

StarDeity wrote:

This morning in a dream I was in a theater watching a movie I think, but on the bottom part there were all these big men with colored clown afros dancing with each other and i was laffing, whilst I was using something that looked like a N3DS and was listening to music, but the N3DS had the Sims game inside it lmao
it's random stuff, ik...

This isn't a dream, this is while a wake with eyes closed.

#10 2023-09-20 20:37:09

StarDeity
Banned

Hanzo wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

it's random stuff, ik...

This isn't a dream, this is while a wake with eyes closed.

same difference... it's the VR thing, I close my eyes and see ppl and places and all... but i have a bit of a hard time focusing to stay there...

#11 2023-09-21 05:38:56

Yankee

It sounds to me like you're getting better at sensing things, whether it's the astral or other things. I see confusing stuff too in those relaxed states of consciousness when sitting or lying down. Places and people clear as day that I don't remember, or hearing someone lecture. There were times I would be listening to a youtube documentary, totally aware, almost totally awake, while visually I'm immersed deep somewhere else.

Board footer