You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-21 17:33:48

Outerspace

Lies coming from Galactic Federation - Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2023-09-21 21:21:31

Horton HaW

Re: Lies coming from Galactic Federation - Yazhi Swaruu

Yes, the larger integration continues. LoL.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-09-21 23:01:34

The Federation sounds like they are infiltrated by regressive's. Obvious.
I'd like to know why only the Taygetans/Swarunians and the Urmah's are the only ones that know this?

I'm starting to understand myself better now why logical people have always made me feel sick.

Thanks Gosia and Yazhi

Last edited by Cyndrieldreams (2023-09-21 23:02:11)

#4 2023-09-22 05:10:44

Brahman

If the Federation/Cabal want Earth so badly, they should stay here alone and we should go to our planets where there are humans and freedom.
Apart from them hardly anyone really wants to participate in this insanity ad infinitum.
The Federation lies about whatever it wants because there is no one to control them. It's a game to them. Maybe the cabal worships them and makes sacrifices to the federation. They are the dark deity.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-22 05:43:15)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2023-09-22 05:20:13

okcs

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

I'd like to know why only the Taygetans/Swarunians and the Urmah's are the only ones that know this?

I have to wonder if the Federation above, like the cabal below, does some sort of black magic to blind it's members into never seeing the truth.

I have to wonder if the attacks on Taygeta, the clones of Aneeka, etc. were from the Earth cabal or the Federation.

#6 2023-09-22 07:49:00

_.haz.za._369

okcs wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

I have to wonder if the Federation above, like the cabal below, does some sort of black magic to blind it's members into never seeing the truth.

I have to wonder if the attacks on Taygeta, the clones of Aneeka, etc. were from the Earth cabal or the Federation.

The earth cabal are federation puppets. It seems like the Federation is trying to reset more civilisations and them their "blind followers"/ workers (like with the Alfratans). Rogue federation races like the Taygetans are a danger to the Fed. So they will try to "reset" Taygeta too. Atleast, I think they tried (thier failed attepmt to infiltrate Taygeta with the earthly cabals). Remember, that they did this with Venus too! Whoever these are at the "deep level" of the federation, are trying to become the most powerful "emipire" in the galaxy!

#7 2023-09-22 15:30:06

Presto33

From my side I'd like to know who is in charge of the GF, who is the CEO and General Director. I already hear the answer: "There's so many layers, its a huge Matrix and so on. I hear from one side that the GF wants the Earth to be a playground, and to souls have nourishing experiences, full of contrast. On the other side the GF accepted the plandemic and gene changing jabs, changing people into more robotic entities, with less empathy, slaves in the future, so the souls will not have for nourishing experiences, soul maturation and elevation of personal vibration.
And an important question - I wonder if they harvest for themselves our memories after our death? Are we in a food chain? A consciousness can absorb other consciousnesses of lower vibration.

Board footer