You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-25 23:20:52

HelHun

PLANETARY RESET

They reset us because we don't do what they expected or wanted?
Or because the plan is not viable as we are now?
Or because we are not terrified and broken enough like the Alfrateans?
Or why don't we give ourselves enough?
Or why didn't we give in even with such a low vibration and such a poor state of health?
Or because we didn't lose the little dignity we have here?
Or because it still doesn't satisfy the morbidity enough? Not enough fun?

I must assume (without fear of being wrong), that... the harvest turned out bad, therefore, for the next matrix they are going to have to make a more twisted and psychopathic attempt than this one, totally, outside they will eat any excuse with a little makeup no more.

#2 2023-09-26 08:32:55

Brahman

Re: PLANETARY RESET

Will there be another matrix and who will still believe their manipulations and lies? It seems not all ETs are as smart as they think. It is clear that this matrix as in 5D is a cover they are using to take over planets and subjugate other beings in the galactic.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2023-09-26 10:49:16

nomad soul

Mainly to remain in control of the matrix. Smaller resets like WW2 for population control. When there are too many people it becomes hard to manage, even with AI. Too many start figuring the game out and spread the information.

They seem to play out their bible script and they know the $ will end, which means they planned the current reset when they introduced the $

#4 2023-09-26 14:56:52

HelHun

Brahman wrote:

Will there be another matrix and who will still believe their manipulations and lies? It seems not all ETs are as smart as they think. It is clear that this matrix as in 5D is a cover they are using to take over planets and subjugate other beings in the galactic.

Exactly how you say it. I'm sorry to have bad news but it's not something you want to do, it's already been working like this for a long time, so well cemented in the 5D collective unconscious that not only can you not see it but you don't even question it. Just like us here, exactly the same.

I invite you (although it may be unnecessary) to read my latest posts on the Spanish channel and write too.
I appreciate your comment

FOR THIS VERY REASON, I MUST REPEAT WHAT I SAME ONCE, TO THOSE WHO THINK THEY LIVE QUIET AND COMFORTABLE UNDERGROUND, WILL NOT BE SO BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING ALREADY EXPOSED. EITHER THEY DO SOMETHING OR THEY RESET THEM TOO (EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU NO)

Last edited by HelHun (2023-09-26 15:01:38)

#5 2023-09-26 15:04:28

HelHun

The best of all: THEY RESET US BECAUSE WE DANGEROUS THE 3.5D MATRIX SO COMFORTABLELY FOUNDED AND MANAGED!

Because the first time we go out: we will live saying THAT HAPPENED ON MY PLANET, THAT WAS DONE TO US, I THINK I HAVE SEEN IT SOMEWHERE, ETC ETC ETC

Last edited by HelHun (2023-09-26 15:14:20)

#6 2023-09-26 16:51:02

Brahman

HelHun wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Exactly how you say it. I'm sorry to have bad news but it's not something you want to do, it's already been working like this for a long time, so well cemented in the 5D collective unconscious that not only can you not see it but you don't even question it. Just like us here, exactly the same.

I invite you (although it may be unnecessary) to read my latest posts on the Spanish channel and write too.

FOR THIS VERY REASON, I MUST REPEAT WHAT I SAME ONCE, TO THOSE WHO THINK THEY LIVE QUIET AND COMFORTABLE UNDERGROUND, WILL NOT BE SO BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING ALREADY EXPOSED. EITHER THEY DO SOMETHING OR THEY RESET THEM TOO (EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU NO)

In the new video Yazhi and Athena said it's boring in the higher levels and that's why we're all here (not everyone). ..Maybe that's what the federation told them.
And no one regrets having left 3D because they have told us that upon extraction those who have been extracted and found out who they are have no desire at all to return to Earth again.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-26 16:52:26)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#7 2023-09-26 19:35:22

Tecumseh

It may be all calm, cool and collective in the higher realms, you are right. I have thought about this from time to time. People that are stuck in a rut, without change, all the same routine day in, day out, for centuries. Up to 9 centuries for Taygetan I believe. And that is 5+ on the density scale....ish. One leg in the spirit world/astral one leg in the physical. I feel like that most of the day, like 80%+.

Don't worry so much about the negatives machinations. When you pay attention to them it gives them more power. I like to move on and put them out of my mind. They hate that! When you ignore them. It takes time to discern the friendlies from hostiles. Everyone wears a mask. What you see and what you get are many times two different animals. Split personalities. Both sides suffer from this I think. One way to your face, but as soon as you are out of earshot everything changes.

Bring back the Druids!  big_smile

Brahman wrote:
HelHun wrote:
Brahman wrote:

In the new video Yazhi and Athena said it's boring in the higher levels and that's why we're all here (not everyone). ..Maybe that's what the federation told them.
And no one regrets having left 3D because they have told us that upon extraction those who have been extracted and found out who they are have no desire at all to return to Earth again.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2023-09-27 00:00:18

HelHun

Brahman wrote:
HelHun wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Maybe it's boring for them. From my higher perspective, this is worrying and that's why I went down to these Ds. I had no room to be bored there anyway I always had multi D Tasks

For me it is more boring to be here and even increasing the speed and variety is not better, so much censorship, so much ignorance, limitations, isolation, etc. is extremely boring.

I guess part of it is knowing about multi timlines and that exopolitics outside became more fun hehehe

It would be so much fun to be in the Toleka now. Add to that that the Urmahs are very fun too and good company when it comes to having fun hehehe.

Last edited by HelHun (2023-09-27 00:25:10)

#9 2023-09-27 06:05:39

Brahman

Tecumseh wrote:

It may be all calm, cool and collective in the higher realms, you are right. I have thought about this from time to time. People that are stuck in a rut, without change, all the same routine day in, day out, for centuries. Up to 9 centuries for Taygetan I believe. And that is 5+ on the density scale....ish. One leg in the spirit world/astral one leg in the physical. I feel like that most of the day, like 80%+.

Don't worry so much about the negatives machinations. When you pay attention to them it gives them more power. I like to move on and put them out of my mind. They hate that! When you ignore them. It takes time to discern the friendlies from hostiles. Everyone wears a mask. What you see and what you get are many times two different animals. Split personalities. Both sides suffer from this I think. One way to your face, but as soon as you are out of earshot everything changes.

Bring back the Druids!  big_smile

Brahman wrote:
HelHun wrote:

You're right.
The subject of ancient lost wisdom appeals to me greatly. Druids, rishis and such beings who think contrary to conventional and are therefore alone and opposed to the cabal and gods/or any external power. But they rather have no interest in resisting, they are not fighters. That is not their purpose. Their battle is with the mind which produces duality and opposites. So they know it's illusion and they are strong.
Thank you. smile

Adi Shankaracharya

#10 2023-09-27 15:30:18

Brahman

HelHun wrote:
Brahman wrote:
HelHun wrote:

Maybe it's boring for them. From my higher perspective, this is worrying and that's why I went down to these Ds. I had no room to be bored there anyway I always had multi D Tasks

For me it is more boring to be here and even increasing the speed and variety is not better, so much censorship, so much ignorance, limitations, isolation, etc. is extremely boring.

I guess part of it is knowing about multi timlines and that exopolitics outside became more fun hehehe

It would be so much fun to be in the Toleka now. Add to that that the Urmahs are very fun too and good company when it comes to having fun hehehe.

I think it's boring here for the same reasons you listed. There is entertainment here which is not exactly what I am looking for. It's not the lack of fun, it's the imitation of life. It really is an artificial setting here. The federation's goal is to decimate the planet which is quite typical of a takeover. That's what they did on Venus by playing out the Vietnam War there. This is an example of the matrix on the Earth. How they do takeovers. So I don't think it's done out of boredom here at all. Erra and Temmer do seem boring. Lol
Surely there are other planets where it's not so calm and there are regressives. The bored can go there for adventure.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-27 15:31:13)

Adi Shankaracharya

#11 2023-09-27 16:26:31

Tecumseh

I don't know what the elder people of Taygeta do on a daily basis, I doubt it is all that boring. There are close to 40m of them on 4 planets and a big colony.  With the resources they have they can explore what they want.  Home life which is beautiful or exploring the stars which is also right up my alley.

If it turns out that I am not recently Taygetan then I am firmly on the waiting list. I resonate with them on a daily basis already. 

I am Royaly on board.  Heart, Mind and Adma/Katra/Soul. I don't mind a queen  who is on the same page as me. Not at all. Royalty you love? Sign me up if I haven't already been drafted! smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-27 16:27:02)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2024-03-16 16:58:30

RoadtoSamadhi

Did the harvest already happen via the vaccines or will there be a second harvest ?? Is the chaos over and we will start a new earth or is many about to die still

#13 2024-03-16 17:43:44

xxayaxx

Don't people choose to reset themselves through wars, epidemics, and the like?
I live in Russia and people really choose war, there is not a population here that could be manually controlled or the like, they simply do not need development through building an ideal society or anything like that.
Since they cannot be controlled or developed, they can simply be directed - for example, to war with Ukraine. If people could be effectively managed, of course the president would make sure that an ideal country was built, but this is physically impossible.

Last edited by xxayaxx (2024-03-16 17:50:43)

#14 2024-03-17 05:25:20

Brahman

xxayaxx wrote:

I live in Russia and people really choose war, there is not a population here that could be manually controlled or the like, they simply do not need development through building an ideal society or anything like that.
Since they cannot be controlled or developed, they can simply be directed - for example, to war with Ukraine. If people could be effectively managed, of course the president would make sure that an ideal country was built, but this is physically impossible.

Your president being such a christian why is he talking about nuclear war? Is that what people want? Or cabal want?

Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-03-17 05:58:51

RoadtoSamadhi

Brahman wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

Your president being such a christian why is he talking about nuclear war? Is that what people want? Or cabal want?

Do you think the harvest has happened already or is there gonna be another culling ?

#16 2024-03-17 06:01:44

Brahman

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Brahman wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

Do you think the harvest has happened already or is there gonna be another culling ?

The New Earth never comes because it is a fiction of the false "Galactic Federation". Because as many people start to realize everything, the federation does a reset. And they start again and again nobody remembers anything....Everything here is an experiment with humans.

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-17 06:26:45)

Adi Shankaracharya

#17 2024-03-17 14:57:52

xxayaxx

Brahman wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

1. I don't consider him a Christian, or even a president. He's a supreme ruler.

2. What's the connection between nuclear war and Christianity?

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
Matthew 10:34-36 (KJV)

3. It's possible that people are not against the use of nuclear weapons, but certainly not just to intimidate. But as a last resort.

4. I can't say anything here, CABAL word doesn’t tell me anything.

#18 2024-03-17 16:30:16

Brahman

xxayaxx wrote:
Brahman wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

1. I don't consider him a Christian, or even a president. He's a supreme ruler.

2. What's the connection between nuclear war and Christianity?

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
Matthew 10:34-36 (KJV)

3. It's possible that people are not against the use of nuclear weapons, but certainly not just to intimidate. But as a last resort.

4. I can't say anything here, CABAL word doesn’t tell me anything.

That bible quote is hardly spoken by Jesus but by the cabal for sure.
What is cabal? If you've watched Mari or CA videos or read transcripts, it might be clear to you.

Adi Shankaracharya

#19 2024-03-17 16:47:43

xxayaxx

Brahman wrote:

What is cabal? If you've watched Mari or CA videos or read transcripts, it might be clear to you.

Why don't you ask them? I haven't encountered this, that's what I meant.

#20 2024-03-17 16:54:29

Brahman

Every supreme ruler like your president is cabal.

Adi Shankaracharya

#21 2024-03-17 20:44:19

Horton HaW

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Did the harvest already happen via the vaccines or will there be a second harvest ?? Is the chaos over and we will start a new earth or is many about to die still

Still happening. In fact, it is amping up.
Energy Harvested and Cooperative Enabled Efficient Routing Protocol (EHCRP) for IoT-WBAN
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7663729

Priority-Based Resource Allocation and Energy Harvesting for WBAN Smart Health
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/wcmc/2022/8294149/

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-17 20:44:48)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#22 2024-03-17 22:19:22

xxayaxx

Brahman wrote:

I was wondering, what country are you from?

#23 2024-03-18 05:32:09

Brahman

xxayaxx wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I was wondering, what country are you from?

That hardly matters. Ours is an older country than yours and could even be considered the creator of Russia. But the history is not what it should be. So whatever.

Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer