You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-27 15:38:11

Outerspace

Military Forces in the Astral - Series of 3 videos by Cosmic Agency

Military Forces in the Astral - MILABs - Astral World - Athena and Yazhi Swaruu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrObz65_iN8

First video of 3 where we are talking with Athena and Yazhi Swaruu about astral soldiers and their operations, a little about MILABs (military abductions), how to protect yourself in the astral, how the military sends soldiers to the astral, how common astral worlds are generated there, how is it that the astral generates what happens in the physical, what happens now in the astral world, AI and the astral, and more things. It will be very complementary to the series about the astral that Mari Swaruu recently did. The whole topic came up because Matias and I were curious about astral soldiers, and from there the conversations developed in several directions.

#2 2023-09-27 16:01:57

Tecumseh

Re: Military Forces in the Astral - Series of 3 videos by Cosmic Agency

I have reviewed this twice already. Matias seems to be psychic warrior (me too), which is a good thing if you work around etherically hostile places.

You get tired fighting off demons and the tiredness is felt in your waking dream. You feel it awake. and asleep..

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-09-27 18:50:21

Horton HaW

Good they are speaking of this.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-09-27 20:08:42

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

Funny how that works. You ask so many questions doing your shadow work and up pops Mari or Sophia or Athena and bamo,  questions answered.  It happens so often these days that it can not be a coincidence. For years now, especially in the last few months.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-09-27 20:22:21

mitkobs

Cabal is using professional psychics as "soldiers" in the Astral and most likely trained children with such abilities because they have the strongest and wildest imagination combined with high levels of energy.

#6 2023-09-27 21:45:35

Lyran

I’ve been considering my many fights from a holographic standpoint. Many times these events have erupted in my life without prior warning, without any lead up to speak of from a linear perspective, I am thinking many of these events had their genesis in the astral.
smile

#7 2023-09-28 16:42:41

Uurloq

Thanks for this. I went through an astral MILAB in 2021, where they did some kind testing to me in some futuristic looking machine/medbed. The whole thing wasn't exactly traumatic or anything, but the next day a physical issue I never had before appeared, and I'm still suffering from it.

After this event, I levelled up my protection and hasn't happened since.

Was probably targeted because of my astral work. Mostly rescue missions, but now and then some fighting too.

#8 2023-09-28 17:33:44

Jupiter 9

Oh shit!

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-09-28 18:17:26

Scott Summers

Urmah: Always bring your “A” game to the Astral. But also don’t forget to pack your lunch.

F7CA2BMXQAARWPE?format=jpg&name=900x900

#10 2023-09-28 22:08:55

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:

I’ve been considering my many fights from a holographic standpoint. Many times these events have erupted in my life without prior warning, without any lead up to speak of from a linear perspective, I am thinking many of these events had their genesis in the astral.
smile

Personally I am coming out of a major fight going on with me and certain entities in the last month or two. Sympathize with you greatly I do. hmm

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-09-28 22:11:28

Tecumseh

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Oh shit!

Just in general? Or specific type of Merde? big_smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-28 22:14:31

Tecumseh

Uurloq wrote:

Thanks for this. I went through an astral MILAB in 2021, where they did some kind testing to me in some futuristic looking machine/medbed. The whole thing wasn't exactly traumatic or anything, but the next day a physical issue I never had before appeared, and I'm still suffering from it.

After this event, I levelled up my protection and hasn't happened since.

Was probably targeted because of my astral work. Mostly rescue missions, but now and then some fighting too.

Welcome veteran! You ever listen to Blue Oyster Cult? Check out "Veteran of the psychic wars".

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#13 2023-09-29 10:30:14

Ariya

I’m grateful to Gosia, Sophi, Athena and Matías for exploring and sharing this subject with us.

Our minds and imagination are the engine by which we generate ‘reality.’ Every action we take in the astral has an effect on the ‘material’ world( and vice versa.) I like to integrate the two and see it all as one.

Along with ‘astral wars’  there are also many regenerative and healing worlds to explore. And when there is frequency and perception compatibility, you can also interact and meet aspects of yourself too. 
I love this topic!! ❤️

#14 2023-09-29 12:30:59

Outerspace

Astral World - Soldiers in the Astral - Astral Banking, Animals, and more - Yazhi Swaruu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PWvaM6f_w

The second part of the series about the astral, where we talk more about the soldiers in the astral, what is currently happening in the astral from what Yazhi sees and observes, what resources are important in the astral (astral banking), pets in the astral, if you can die when you are "killed" in the astral, demons and spells, and many more questions related to the topic.

#15 2023-09-30 19:59:21

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:

smile

Personally I am coming out of a major fight going on with me and certain entities in the last month or two. Sympathize with you greatly I do. hmm

There is some negative resistance occuring.

#16 2023-09-30 20:33:59

shar-el-oha

Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Funny how that works. You ask so many questions doing your shadow work and up pops Mari or Sophia or Athena and bamo,  questions answered.  It happens so often these days that it can not be a coincidence. For years now, especially in the last few months.

I was thinking the same, I feel as if they are talking directly to me personally.

I guess we are the collective in synch with that concept, it is direct and personal.   smile

#17 2023-09-30 20:36:33

Horton HaW

Outerspace wrote:

Astral World - Soldiers in the Astral - Astral Banking, Animals, and more - Yazhi Swaruu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PWvaM6f_w

The second part of the series about the astral, where we talk more about the soldiers in the astral, what is currently happening in the astral from what Yazhi sees and observes, what resources are important in the astral (astral banking), pets in the astral, if you can die when you are "killed" in the astral, demons and spells, and many more questions related to the topic.

Anybody remember Cool World? Lol. Techno meets Big Band. Astral vs Material.

Cool World (1992) Official Trailer # 1 - Brad Pitt
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kJAVgY8DMk

Real Cool World (2003 Remaster)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9-gTkYjVg

Cool World super soundtrack suite
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjNoQDVDhU

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-30 20:53:37)

#18 2023-09-30 20:42:56

Tecumseh

shar-el-oha wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I was thinking the same, I feel as if they are talking directly to me personally.

I guess we are the collective in synch with that concept, it is direct and personal.   smile

I feel the same way about our collective.  From time to time I ponder it. It's a good collective, very powerful in order to push back on the dominant one.  It's first class and AWESOME.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#19 2023-10-01 11:18:25

Tecumseh

shar-el-oha, Mari just posted. Death and Ego.

https://youtu.be/gCEeSBe6954?si=1jHsee06e_VADRYT

Can't post on the main board, maybe you can try. It's not there yet.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#20 2023-10-02 21:08:23

Horton HaW

I reviewed my dream journals; it was interesting. You forget things. Apparently, I spent more time with Lions than I remembered LoL. Once, I was visited by a large snow cat. Very beautiful and special.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-03 00:33:36)

#21 2023-10-03 09:35:51

Outerspace

Artificial Intelligence and the Astral (PART 3) - Do they Relate? Yazhi Swaruu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SEIiZCn2SU

The third and last part, for now, on the topic of the astral world, and today it is Artificial Intelligence and the Astral. Can AI access the astral plane? What is it doing there, if so? I am talking with Yazhi Swaruu about the cosmic, super-conscious AI, the one that is entangled in the fabric of the Universe (see the series on Artificial Intelligence that I did some time ago to understand the distinctions between different types of AI) and the invasive regressive one.

#22 2023-10-03 20:16:33

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Cabal is using professional psychics as "soldiers" in the Astral and most likely trained children with such abilities because they have the strongest and wildest imagination combined with high levels of energy.

There is a strong possibility that I have been trained and utilized since I was a young child. My Grandfather on my father's side was cabal. I have memory gaps.  And a twenty or ten and back might not be out of the question.  I think I was recruited for a tour in 85' when I was 18 by a beautiful red head I went horseback riding with in Ajijic Jalisco by Chapala lake. I have memory gaps of that date, and I should not. She was drop dead gorgeous,  and I only remember waking up standing in her caretakers driveway.  She disappeared and I never saw her again.

I also remember taking classes while in lower and upper astral, asleep. Regular classes, way after high-school. I felt as if school never ended. I know now that it doesn't and the astral bleeds into my waking dream today more than in the past. I am a veteran of the psychic wars. An astral warrior. They got a good one in me. I am very mobile and diverse in the astral. Top notch counter intelligence. Bleeding edge. I get very few nightmares that I can remember.  I am mostly calm cool and collective but very much brimming with power/energy to the point where my concentration and focus suffer. I  am incorruptible and high positive energy in my waking dream,  I suppose that translates to the astral. Not much of a killer though.  I don't need a gun, or any paraphernalia in my lucid dreams that I remember. I remember being up against guns. But every time I would try and will myself a gun all I get is my hand gun gesture. I am very,  very good. Counter Intelligence.

Not talking myself up. I yam what I yam, Popeye the sailor man. Needs to eat more spinach.  big_smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-03 20:18:52)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#23 2023-10-09 13:19:06

Scott Summers

Urmah: How to fight the Zombie Apocalypse in the Astral

Level: Apprentice
Strategy: Cosplay (pretend to be one of them)

F79_q3bbAAANJxn?format=jpg&name=small

#24 2023-10-10 00:17:54

Horton HaW

Scott Summers wrote:

Urmah: How to fight the Zombie Apocalypse in the Astral

Level: Apprentice
Strategy: Cosplay (pretend to be one of them)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F79_q3bbAAA … name=small

LoL.

Board footer