You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-05 05:34:36

Lyran

Enlightenment

Gosia, I have to tell you. After your video today, I just now - 9minutes past 420, jumped on my escooter put headphones on and pressed play to dance to a new tune just now - and as I rode with pure joy an Ibis soared on winds in front of the sun before me and it was stunning. With tingles all over me I knew instantly where I’m at.
Thank you
♥️
Nym - Countermagic
https://youtu.be/ApPV0H4eub8?si=3xWmjxYwThoKwNhV

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-05 05:38:07)

#2 2023-10-05 07:32:20

harry

Re: Enlightenment

oeh, loving the music, thanks for sharing

#3 2023-10-05 07:48:42

mitkobs

The music is top, thanks!

#4 2023-10-05 12:47:38

Tecumseh

Loved it smile good band, having fun, you can tell.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-10-05 14:25:18

Rocketmidget

Sup bushseed.
  Enlightenment is the hard shadow work paying off. The deeper i look. The more i scrutinize each an every feeling and my reaction , the more i see, the more i expand.
  Its ongoing..neverending..and absolutely amazing.
   I look at everything totally different than i did just last year. I know next year i will say the same thing.
    Experience is everything. I know it. I live that way.
   If something happens to you that happened a month or year ago..and you still react the same way you did then..are you learning anything?
   Peace out . There are no limits.

#6 2023-10-05 20:24:12

Horton HaW

Yes. Very nice music.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2023-10-05 22:17:58

Lyran

Hey guys, I film craft flyovers like Mari describes spherical orbs and Gosia has described ships glowing - almost every night- they go on my Facebook. Here’s one from last night if you like to see. smile
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … tid=Na33Lf
I have daytime silver spheres filmed this month too if you look at my videos

Oh last night I missed! A sphere drifted slowly over Isis and I in our backyard and boom - flashed some fantastic, incredible, amazing light at us! I wasn’t filming yet, just hanging out the washing lol smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-05 22:20:46)

#8 2023-10-05 22:39:37

Tecumseh

Video here:  Buddha and Enlightenment -Can it be reached? Yahzi Swaruu.   
https://youtu.be/2L06pJtuehY?si=fZD21jDOoZHJnQ4D

Some discussion points?

Enlightenment is not a state you reach, it is a path. You reach it from anywhere because it doesn't depend on where your body is. It depends on your frequency,  philosophy and approach to life. You never reach Enlightenment. It is ever changing and never static. If it stops it ceases to exist.

You are Enlightenment you don't live in it.

My favorite phrase comes up again about limitations being a thought form that limits you. Even your body is designed to limit you.

Enlightenment ìs maintaining a high contact with Source. We do that here!

Understanding that you will never be Enlightened is part of Enlightenment itself, and being Enlightened.  It is not a state that you have to get to, and once you are there you are there. It is a state of consciousness that is constantly evolving and growing.

Yahzi talks about whether Buddha is real and that they have many Buddha statues on Toleka ship.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-07 00:42:38)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-10-06 00:01:53

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:

Hey guys, I film craft flyovers like Mari describes spherical orbs and Gosia has described ships glowing - almost every night- they go on my Facebook. Here’s one from last night if you like to see. smile

Oh last night I missed! A sphere drifted slowly over Isis and I in our backyard and boom - flashed some fantastic, incredible, amazing light at us! I wasn’t filming yet, just hanging out the washing lol smile

They would kinda be interested in us you know. Lot's of us hold high frequency.  And do you realize that the stuff we read is classified above cosmic level stuff?

I'm serious,  think about it. The active crew all have Norad call signs and nicknames. Gosia talks with Quadrant level security clearance people. And passes it on to us.

How many people on this mud ball read and are aware of this stuff that we are aware of. Not many.

They are watching us and others, no doubt in my mind. They are interested in what we think,, how we think it and how we are reacting to it. I'm positive of it. Because I would be interested if I were them. We are literally a test case for full disclosure. You would not believe where that puts this forum and it's members.

I've been giving it some thought. Some of us have been on higher ups radar for a long time. Known Star Seeds.

Drones abound. And little Grey Gardeners. And Astral entities abound.  It explains my whole life experience.  How about yours?

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-10-06 02:13:39

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:

They would kinda be interested in us you know. Lot's of us hold high frequency.  And do you realize that the stuff we read is classified above cosmic level stuff?

I'm serious,  think about it. The active crew all have Norad call signs and nicknames. Gosia talks with Quadrant level security clearance people. And passes it on to us.

How many people on this mud ball read and are aware of this stuff that we are aware of. Not many.

They are watching us and others, no doubt in my mind. They are interested in what we think,, how we think it and how we are reacting to it. I'm positive of it. Because I would be interested if I were them. We are literally a test case for full disclosure. You would not believe where that puts this forum and it's members.

I've been giving it some thought. Some of us have been on higher ups radar for a long time. Known Star Seeds.

Drones abound. And little Grey Gardeners. And Astral entities abound.  It explains my whole life experience.  How about yours?

I know right!???! I feel so grateful and humble, and always working on myself while resisting being equalised smile

#11 2023-10-06 09:18:14

Tecumseh

"I know right!???! I feel so grateful and humble, and always working on myself while resisting being equalised smile"

We can't unlearn what we have learned. Just the fact that we are expanded in awareness in this way makes us a target for the regressive and the positive alike.

We keep on keeping on and there is no way but up. Eventually we will be able to step up, step around and step back down with our physical bodies like our friends on Toleka.

For now we wait. And explore the Astral with our minds. And be an example of Ethically Mature Interstellars that we are. Screw the "Prime Directive ". It does not apply to us. big_smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-10-06 13:05:01

ro2778

I actually think their best explanation of enlightenment was in the past, when Yazhi was younger and perhaps less guarded, when she was fully blended with Swaruu, was it even Swaruu that shared these ideas, or was it Yazhi?

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/why-do-w … al-contact

I find the latest information, a bit watered down and more open to interpretation.

#13 2023-10-06 15:24:13

mitkobs

The whole point of enlightenment is to let go of earthly attachments and with that becoming lighter. No heavy loads of thoughts and emotions, no more desires about human life, nothing that can hold us down on the ground. You become so lighter that you can fly with the wind figuratively speaking. 
While being humans and alive we can practice in our mind letting go of all kind of attachments and desires. And when we die these practices will going to pay.

#14 2023-10-06 16:11:58

Horton HaW

ro2778 wrote:

I actually think their best explanation of enlightenment was in the past, when Yazhi was younger and perhaps less guarded, when she was fully blended with Swaruu, was it even Swaruu that shared these ideas, or was it Yazhi?

I find the latest information, a bit watered down and more open to interpretation.

People's awareness limit their options. By providing more perspectives they become aware of more options. Thus they expand.
This includes more complex and more simple explanations, as well.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2023-10-06 22:32:24

Tecumseh

ro2778 wrote:

Swaruu: So, it is comfortable to be in a 3D mentality, just watching the ball game. But it’s harder and you need a much bigger brain to be with a 7D mentality understanding all the mentalities below yours.

And then it boils down to understanding that you must let go and leave people be as they must be in lower mentality densities because you cannot handle them all and you must be congruent and in accordance with - yours alone. Why even bother in trying to convince them of whatever not in their 3D realm?

Gosia: Yes! It is as I am feeling. Emotionally involved on all levels, and then NOT being emotionally involved with any of them. Just watching.

This feeling is liberating and expanding, but it´s strange too! To make people understand things. Those on the lower levels. And then feeling like there is no need to make them understand anything anyway. And then, on the most expanded level, there IS NO ONE to make understand anything, haha. It´s all YOU anyway. Just having experiences. Haha, nuts.

Swaruu: Exactly. Precisely!

I love you Gosia! Absolutely adore the way you think smile

I love our collective! We are all just different aspects of each other. Love you and yours too Yahzi....sometimes I think she's watching and listening. You (Swas) and Tay seem to be a bedrock of our collective.  Helping us to identify.....ourselves, and each other.  And helping us to not overthink it too much.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer