You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-08 21:32:25

Alec

Live with A̶t̶h̶e̶n̶a̶ Mari Swaruu (Cosmic Agency)

Next Saturday, October 14th at 9pm EET, 2pm ET, Gosia will be hosting a live stream with A̶t̶h̶e̶n̶a̶ Mari Swaruu on Cosmic Agency's YouTube channel.

Ready for the surprise?

Next Saturday at 9pm Finland time, I will be doing live with Athena Swaruu online.

She will be available for the duration of the live to answer any questions you might have that you will put in CAP in the chat box during the live. Any, it means any topic you can think of, but make it important for all please. Also, not absolutely every question can be answered, some could be considered not suitable for the public for a variety of reasons and those we will not address. But other than that, it will be an Open Floor and Athena will do her best.

We will have help of several entrusted people who will assist with passing us your questions from the chat box, then she will write me responses, and I will be reading them live. We did this before a few times and it can get quite intense. Just remember, her answers will have to be concise so don´t expect super long explanations to your questions. Still, they will be interesting for sure!

It will be exciting, an ET person onboard the starship answering your questions live. Let that sink in!

Joins us next Saturday!

2Yygvs3.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2023-10-13 23:01:01)

#2 2023-10-08 22:01:26

Pymander

Re: Live with A̶t̶h̶e̶n̶a̶ Mari Swaruu (Cosmic Agency)

I'm looking forward to it!

#3 2023-10-08 22:21:14

Lyran

I feel like quietly celebrating with you all here my friends. I love you all. Thank you for being here and a part of this. Thank you for working so hard on yourselves. Thank you for the love, adoration and appreciation you send above.

We have a week to formulate and focus some questions here guys big_smile

What do we want to ask our friend!?

I want to know how closely we actually kick it with our Urmah pals. I have a feeling that my furry friends in 5D agreed to “jump in” as my Cats at a defined point in my life.
Like “See you in there bro” wink

Edit: but what to ask? I have a thousand random things I want to know! Lol!!

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-09 00:46:53)

#4 2023-10-08 23:26:19

Meridianwoman

This opportunity for us to type a question during a live contact with Athena is so exciting!
Thank you Gosia for setting up the online meeting with Athena on October 14.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#5 2023-10-09 02:51:04

Horton HaW

How exciting! Woohoo.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2023-10-09 19:07:36

xxayaxx

why such complex schemes if you can let everyone go into the chat and ask and she will answer the most interesting

#7 2023-10-10 00:00:17

Betty L

Hmmm what is Finland time in Arizona time?? Any who I do have something that just popped in my head. The chat is going to be scrolling by so fast because of all the people in the chat. Gosia could you ask Athena if I don't get a chance to ask her?? Are we approaching world war 111???? How do we prepare?? Can I just get a lift up to home I did not sign up to go through world war 111???????? Just saying.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#8 2023-10-10 00:08:22

Horton HaW

Betty L wrote:

Hmmm what is Finland time in Arizona time?? Any who I do have something that just popped in my head. The chat is going to be scrolling by so fast because of all the people in the chat. Gosia could you ask Athena if I don't get a chance to ask her?? Are we approaching world war 111???? How do we prepare?? Can I just get a lift up to home I did not sign up to go through world war 111???????? Just saying.

See the thread on the approaching deadline. I would say this is a continuing war, but Yazhi described this as an alien invasion, at least from one perspective.

#9 2023-10-10 07:49:56

Alec

Betty L wrote:

That would be 12pm MST.

Oh, and don't worry, there won't be any new World Wars. There will be attempts, but that will never happen, not on this planet.

#10 2023-10-10 11:15:46

Tecumseh

Alec wrote:
Betty L wrote:

That would be 12pm MST.

Oh, and don't worry, there won't be any new World Wars. There will be attempts, but that will never happen, not on this planet.

The World is always at war. It's never ending don't ya know. Who defines the term "World War"? Does it mean the whole world at war with each other? Or does it mean countless little hot wars going on everywhere all the time. Byte by byte, relentless Cabal infighting with OUR sons and daughters as fodder. It depends on your definition. I notice there is not much fighting at the most heavily militarized Continent on the planet. If they can keep peace in Antarctica, why can not they keep peace on the rest of the Continents?

There is the question for Athena. If she can answer it. And I think she and her siblings have answered it in many ways. That may be too broad a question

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-10-10 16:33:25

Alec

Tecumseh wrote:
Alec wrote:
Betty L wrote:

That would be 12pm MST.

The World is always at war. It's never ending don't ya know. Who defines the term "World War"? Does it mean the whole world at war with each other? Or does it mean countless little hot wars going on everywhere all the time. Byte by byte, relentless Cabal infighting with OUR sons and daughters as fodder. It depends on your definition. I notice there is not much fighting at the most heavily militarized Continent on the planet. If they can keep peace in Antarctica, why can not they keep peace on the rest of the Continents?

There is the question for Athena. If she can answer it. And I think she and her siblings have answered it in many ways. That may be too broad a question

It also depends on the definition of "War" from another perspective.

The real war, which has persisted for some time, is between the controllers and those who are awakening; or the controllers vs some races outside Earth, all other wars are mere theatrics.
In the highly improbable scenario of a WWIII, it would be over in just three seconds, but nonetheless, that will never happen.

Anything too extreme will be stopped.

Those in command have evolved into those who once held command.

#12 2023-10-10 17:28:00

Brahman

Athena will be there. big_smile
If she can tell Queen Alenym to let the GF know we are ready for 5D now and it's game over. It's great fun here. For our entertainment because the Source is our mind. Lol
Be happy!

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2023-10-10 20:49:10

Tecumseh

It may be to soon for some people but....  "The head of MI6, who happens to be Jewish, said “The KM have always used the Jewish people and Judaism as a human shield for their satanic and nefarious purposes. They are a deeply rotten, well-known and well hated bunch of creeps. We went on false flag footing nearly instantly after hearing about it.” Begs a question. Apparently people inside many of the agencies were expecting something. Mossad included.

I think both Swaruus and Taygetans with Alenym aware, have been waiting to see what would happen. Still want to know who took over from Aneeka in Intelligence on Toleka. That may be a private matter however, and I don't want to be a pest.

Anyone got any comment? I finally joined the "Cosmic Agency Free Chat" on the other platform. But I am not much of a chatter. I like well thought out contemplation and thoughtful comment. I will peruse it, but I will not comment much. It's too fast for me. I like to get down to the nuts and bolts. The nitty gritty. I'm not sure even how to pose the question at the moment. To Athena. We've got a few days. sad

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#14 2023-10-10 23:53:48

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

It may be to soon for some people but....  "The head of MI6, who happens to be Jewish, said “The KM have always used the Jewish people and Judaism as a human shield for their satanic and nefarious purposes. They are a deeply rotten, well-known and well hated bunch of creeps. We went on false flag footing nearly instantly after hearing about it.” Begs a question. Apparently people inside many of the agencies were expecting something. Mossad included.

I think both Swaruus and Taygetans with Alenym aware, have been waiting to see what would happen. Still want to know who took over from Aneeka in Intelligence on Toleka. That may be a private matter however, and I don't want to be a pest.

Anyone got any comment? I finally joined the "Cosmic Agency Free Chat" on the other platform. But I am not much of a chatter. I like well thought out contemplation and thoughtful comment. I will peruse it, but I will not comment much. It's too fast for me. I like to get down to the nuts and bolts. The nitty gritty. I'm not sure even how to pose the question at the moment. To Athena. We've got a few days. sad

Do you mean on Telegram? I really try to avoid YouTube. I prefer Odysee. Maybe the chat will only be on YouTube?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-10 23:58:34)

#15 2023-10-11 00:16:32

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Do you mean on Telegram? I really try to avoid YouTube. I prefer Odysee. Maybe the chat will only be on YouTube?

Yeah it's Telegram. Us gen X need to keep up with the times. I have had facebook for many years. But only punch it up once a week or so to see who is on. Don't comment much. They didn't like me in the beginning, they are not going to like me now. I got warned and banned. Bunch of bullshit artists. Now I just watch.

p.s. I'm an instigator. I poke, poke, poke...to see what comes out.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-11 00:24:00)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#16 2023-10-11 03:52:56

Betty L

Horton HaW wrote:
Betty L wrote:

See the thread on the approaching deadline. I would say this is a continuing war, but Yazhi described this as an alien invasion, at least from one perspective.

Ok I will check that thread out. Alien invasion not good. I was just in Walmart the other day and right at the beginning of the store after the double doors  there was this at least 8 feet tall muscled alien looking creature. Very intimidating looking and there is no way a human could out run something like that.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#17 2023-10-11 03:55:05

Betty L

Alec wrote:
Betty L wrote:

That would be 12pm MST.

That is good to know , thank you.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#18 2023-10-11 04:06:04

Betty L

Tecumseh wrote:
Alec wrote:
Betty L wrote:

That would be 12pm MST.

I was worried about them killing off innocent people and civilians especially if they did not sign up to leave the planet like that.
They probably have so many weapons to protect themselves over in Antarctica, unlike we the people.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#19 2023-10-11 04:14:29

Betty L

Alec wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Alec wrote:

That would be 12pm MST.

It also depends on the definition of "War" from another perspective.

The real war, which has persisted for some time, is between the controllers and those who are awakening; or the controllers vs some races outside Earth, all other wars are mere theatrics.
In the highly improbable scenario of a WWIII, it would be over in just three seconds, but nonetheless, that will never happen.

Anything too extreme will be stopped.

Those in command have evolved into those who once held command.

Glad to hear it and not enough people are aware of this.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#20 2023-10-12 15:16:08

由于不能上YouTube,在这里提一个问题,也许得不到回答,不过也没关系。
问:我打坐、冥想有几年了,最近在安静的时候感觉头颅有频率及震动声,不是耳鸣。请问这是外界干扰还是打坐、冥想的过程中正常的经历过程。

注:打坐有很多不同的解释,我最认可的解释为:“何谓打坐?打,有两种含义:一、击毁;二、建造。坐,本义是两个人坐在土上,表示人的一种止息的方式,引申为居留、停留的意思。因此,从字面上讲,打坐就是击毁并建造所居留、停留的立足点。”

Last edited by 无双霹雳彩虹 (2023-10-12 15:20:35)

#21 2023-10-12 16:10:01

Gosia
Administrator

Only English please.

无双霹雳彩虹 wrote:

由于不能上YouTube,在这里提一个问题,也许得不到回答,不过也没关系。
问:我打坐、冥想有几年了,最近在安静的时候感觉头颅有频率及震动声,不是耳鸣。请问这是外界干扰还是打坐、冥想的过程中正常的经历过程。

注:打坐有很多不同的解释,我最认可的解释为:“何谓打坐?打,有两种含义:一、击毁;二、建造。坐,本义是两个人坐在土上,表示人的一种止息的方式,引申为居留、停留的意思。因此,从字面上讲,打坐就是击毁并建造所居留、停留的立足点。”

#22 2023-10-13 10:41:47

Brahman

Tomorrow we have a meeting with Athena.♥️
Another good news. At 21.00 will be the New Moon with a Solar eclipse which is very auspicious. smile

Yazhi: It is known that enlightenment comes more easily by meditating on a new moon or during an eclipse because that is when the destructive Lunar influence is at a minimum. Buddha is said to have attained enlightenment during a Lunar eclipse.

big_smile
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/moon- … zhi-swaruu

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#23 2023-10-13 20:42:01

Lyran

Mari Swaruu is coming instead! smile

IMG-4736.jpg

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-13 20:47:35)

#24 2023-10-13 23:45:25

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/jdrZHGVc/IMG-4736.jpg

I knew it. Lol.

There are 3 time zones for Finland I see. Anybody know which one?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-13 23:51:26)

#25 2023-10-13 23:55:02

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/jdrZHGVc/IMG-4736.jpg

I knew it. Lol.

There are 3 time zones for Finland I see. Anybody know which one?

Helsinki smile

Board footer