You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-11 01:30:05

Emmanuel

Completion/breaking of the starseed contract, leaving planet Earth.

Greetings all forum members, I would like to share it with you
Throughout my life I have been gathering information on everything about alien races and mysticism in bits and pieces, I have always been attracted and interested in it.

My life has gone exactly as described in one of Swaruu's posts, a complete lack of understanding of you when you are born into a maximum boiling cauldron.
You are born in a completely different country unlike your relatives and all ethnic earthly kin, your mother has 5 brothers and 1 sister all of them in 1 country, you have no brothers and sisters and those cousins all their dozens are in another country, that is you are all alone. You are born before 9 months in a completely different country. The father leaves at the stage of pregnancy and you stay with your mother. You have a stepfather who is extremely harsh, a man burdened with religious and military beliefs and mentally inadequate. (it's very hard)

It's like you've been deliberately cast aside from all other relatives and you've been singularly peculiarly born here.
You encounter reality on the way of life when you get to school where children are very aggressive, dominant, not understanding, more outrageous to see such things from teachers, becoming a white crow.
Then everything tries to break you and adjust you to this earthly system, to put you on a financial drug that you have to work off otherwise you can't survive, and it's hard to get it.

On the way of growing up you are faced with even more difficult moments of life people.
You are seen as an overly soft, overly kind person who is not able to be like all adults, with aggression and cruelty where necessary. The situation heats up with military actions in the country and you become a hostage of this whole matrix world and there is no place to move.
My acquaintance with the extraterrestrial appeared when I was 15 years old, when communicating with a psychologist we talked about the higher self, it became the starting point of my development, then I began to look for information carefully filtering with my inner gut, I came across different channelings, some I rejected others I accepted, Information about alien races from different sources, books that were collected in bits and pieces at different times as if they were poked under your nose so that you could see and read them for example:
-Susan Reed - The Body Snatchers
-The Prison Planet Handbook
-Barbara Marciniak - Family of Light
-Barbara Marciniak - Earth. Pleiadean keys to the living library
-Sal Rachel - Soul Integration
*and other books and materials ...

I took it all as natural, I was not surprised and did not laugh, I really understood the existence of these things and accepted them, but could not share them with anyone, it would seem that in front of you appears information that before others will not pass even in the course of their lives.
Even the Swaruu site I came across in an amazing way, I searched hard and long on the internet for mentions of how to initiate contact with alien races, and miraculously I came across Reddit and a link to this site where I found tons of material and after studying it in detail I feel that it really resonates with me and it's close to me and I'm happy about that.

Based on these features I can conclude that maybe I have a contract, in addition to this I noticed a peculiarity of moles on my face there are 7 of them and they are very much like a cluster of Pleiades stars, as if to let you know where you are from.

And of course the last thing that alerted me was one Spiritual session that was organized for me at one time, a woman introduced herself to me, she was my mother's great-grandmother and told me why I was here, that I was here for a mission, I asked what kind of mission? She answered: To pray and to bring light. We begged you and we love you.
I found it a little surprising what love is when you are in a corner.
You can change the way you feel about a situation, but physically it will weigh on you.

At the same time I have a question for those in the know, please tell me how can I break the contract?
I do not have any attachments, claims of anger against anyone in my life, I just want to end it now, how to break this contract or leave the body going beyond the earth, how to approach it correctly or how to address those who are watching me so that they hear me, that I pass and want to end it all.
Simply put how to end the earth incarnation being alive.
Thank you, with respect to all.

P.s: I'm a Millennial born in the late 90's)

#2 2023-10-11 01:47:28

Tecumseh

Re: Completion/breaking of the starseed contract, leaving planet Earth.

"I took it all as natural, I was not surprised and did not laugh, I really understood the existence of these things and accepted them, but could not share them with anyone, it would seem that in front of you appears information that before others will not pass even in the course of their lives."

Welcome to our collective. Watch out for the people in this place. It's full of Kindred Spirits.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-10-11 01:52:48

Horton HaW

That is huge. I can say that things can get so bad you just want to quit, but please know that all things pass. So please just consider to keep going. You can break contracts I would think, but try to get some help first. How you end your incarnation has implications. There are some groups on the forum.You have to live for you. Contracts are just agreements you made when you decide to incarnate for your experience. Also please see the threads on Astral entities. Your light does matter please believe this. Betty L just posted a video worth watching as well.

You should question your thoughts Always.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-11 01:59:02)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-10-11 02:04:36

Emmanuel

Thank you I will look into it, the point is what practices should be done to be heard ?
How to formulate a message for them?)

I feel like this picture I made a couple days ago in a crying fit.

https://ibb.co/12st6Qr

#5 2023-10-11 04:06:49

Emmanuel

Horton HaW wrote:

That is huge. I can say that things can get so bad you just want to quit, but please know that all things pass. So please just consider to keep going. You can break contracts I would think, but try to get some help first. How you end your incarnation has implications. There are some groups on the forum.You have to live for you. Contracts are just agreements you made when you decide to incarnate for your experience. Also please see the threads on Astral entities. Your light does matter please believe this. Betty L just posted a video worth watching as well.

You should question your thoughts Always.

You mentioned incarnation and its completion).

When we sleep and see that there is a hell going on, we realize that we are in a dream and we can pinch ourselves and wake up calmly, or we can sleep realizing the dream and change its content, but in life everything does not change instantly like in a dream.

Life on earth is also a kind of a dream of our soul, someone realizes it, and someone does not, so why not wake up to get rid of the earthly nightmare if the soul realizes that everything is over, there is nowhere to go further, a kind of Game Over.

#6 2023-10-11 11:34:57

Paganini

Emmanuel wrote:

Life on earth is also a kind of a dream of our soul, someone realizes it, and someone does not, so why not wake up to get rid of the earthly nightmare if the soul realizes that everything is over, there is nowhere to go further, a kind of Game Over.

There are many starseeds at this moment feeling like you and I’m sorry for the suffering you are all experiencing.  The frequency mismatch must be so difficult to take.  BUT, you were once told you’re here to bring light and to pray, and in what you wrote you don’t mention if you did that probably because you want out of your contract.  Whatever you decide, please first try what this great grandmother once said to you.  Personally, I wish for you to stay because just one extinguished light is detrimental to life on Earth.  Think about how one tiny candle can light up an entirely dark room to the point you can see everything in it.  That’s you.  Stay strong as Mari always says.

In La'kech

#7 2023-10-11 16:29:50

StarDeity
Banned

All I can tell you is that you can speak to them daily, if they are watching, and let your guides know your wishes... and they might contact you, or when they think you´re ready... but speak out loud your wishes, before bed for example, when you have no distractions...

#8 2023-10-11 17:21:56

Emmanuel

Paganini wrote:
Emmanuel wrote:

There are many starseeds at this moment feeling like you and I’m sorry for the suffering you are all experiencing.  The frequency mismatch must be so difficult to take.  BUT, you were once told you’re here to bring light and to pray, and in what you wrote you don’t mention if you did that probably because you want out of your contract.  Whatever you decide, please first try what this great grandmother once said to you.  Personally, I wish for you to stay because just one extinguished light is detrimental to life on Earth.  Think about how one tiny candle can light up an entirely dark room to the point you can see everything in it.  That’s you.  Stay strong as Mari always says.

In a way I agree with you)

but you know it's not easy to emit light when you're a candle trying to emit fire and warmth and you're being hit by a hurricane of wind from all sides smile)

In general, life takes on a different meaning and feeling when you realize that it's a dream and there is no simple Escape button).

in the last few years there is a revolution in consciousness, you just can not perceive people calmly they are like NPCs, but this is not the worst, the worst that they do not perceive you and can not understand why you are not like them, that is not that you are unique to them or special, but as was said above broken shoe, deviated from the path and pattern of behavior.

Here is an example: we are awake and want to have an extreme dream where we fall off a cliff and what is it like?

Then we fall asleep at night thinking we will just fall and wake up but no.....
we have to climb up the cliff first on the way to meet a lot of obstacles to fight them, and just to leave the dream is not possible, and then only at the end we can fall off the cliff and understand what it is and what it is like.

In the life of the soul it looks similar, it seems that it is ready to bring the world to its knees and solve any situation, but when it gets here, it faces a slightly different reality.

#9 2023-10-11 18:03:49

Emmanuel

When you want a picture to become reality.)
C5-Fo-CW7-Uk-FM.jpg

Last edited by Emmanuel (2023-10-11 18:19:12)

#10 2023-10-11 18:40:00

Uurloq

I don't know how to help you, but I share similar struggles.

My hope is that one day, sooner than later, things will change for the better.

Maybe the society will change, making it easier for us, or maybe our higher self will give us better tools to deal with it. Or maybe our time here will reach to an end, as it happens to everybody, one way or another.

I'm also anxious for that. Meanwhile we have to take it the best we can, a day at a time. Very hard, I know. I have a few more years than you and it hasn't gotten better yet.

#11 2023-10-15 17:46:58

Betty L

I can relate to much of what you have written here. I made it all the way to my 60s and it has not been an easy road trip this earthly life. I hope you are doing fine today.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#12 2023-11-09 22:34:37

Grassblade

If it helps any at all, you can shift timelines even within this life (there are actually a couple of transcripts on that subject here, I haven't read them in detail).
This happened to me. I was the subject of abuse as a kid and watched my parents as they auto-destructed.

In my twenties I was depressed and traumatized. I can tell you this is not fun.
In my late twenties I underwent a personality change that nobody, not even me, expected. I really feel like a higher power caused me to change.

Now in my mid-thirties a lot of the contracts I had with other entities/beings, (for example, co-dependency) are broken, and I'm increasingly free to choose.
Earth is not what it seems - we think it is one thing, or that it is static, but that is not true. There are many parallel realities and parallel lives to be had here.

The contracts you have now may shift, you might even break free from them as you shift your own timeline.
Physical reality does not mean that you cannot shift across dimensions and timelines.

I hope that helps.

#13 2023-11-10 22:26:14

Jaso

q3tiAMx.jpg

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#14 2023-11-22 18:02:17

Emmanuel

Thank you !
I am eternally grateful to all of you for your valuable knowledge and advice you give, it really makes a difference!

Grassblade wrote:

If it helps any at all, you can shift timelines even within this life (there are actually a couple of transcripts on that subject here, I haven't read them in detail).
This happened to me. I was the subject of abuse as a kid and watched my parents as they auto-destructed.

In my twenties I was depressed and traumatized. I can tell you this is not fun.
In my late twenties I underwent a personality change that nobody, not even me, expected. I really feel like a higher power caused me to change.

Now in my mid-thirties a lot of the contracts I had with other entities/beings, (for example, co-dependency) are broken, and I'm increasingly free to choose.
Earth is not what it seems - we think it is one thing, or that it is static, but that is not true. There are many parallel realities and parallel lives to be had here.

The contracts you have now may shift, you might even break free from them as you shift your own timeline.
Physical reality does not mean that you cannot shift across dimensions and timelines.

I hope that helps.

#15 2023-11-22 18:04:05

Emmanuel

Haha, that's if you could call them like that to get you Evacuated from this meat grinder, that would be wonderful).

Board footer