You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-13 15:33:44

RoadtoSamadhi

THE LIGHT SYSTEM - THE PYRAMID CODE PART 2/ MORE DISCUSSIONS ON EXIT

https://unifyd.tv/programs/the-pyramid-code-pt-2

The TLS , UnifydTV organization seems to be trying to spearhead the disclosure movement with a lot of the data matching up to Taygetean data with the arks of the covenant being under the dome of Iraq and not on the Toleka, dead unit in Pentagon and Russia the only key discrepancy

I only bring this up so that we can find out if anyone is lying to us , why?  I actuallly don’t give a sh*t where the ark is however most of the data lines up with taygetean disclosure minus the ark of convenant locations.  It is a worthy disclosure to ponder.

Also can someone please ask the Taygetean pleaidian team what is really on every star child’s mind in USA who has taken the disclosure seriously, onto their opinion on EXITING THE PLANET VIA SUICIDE if the situation ESCALATES dramatically in the examples of

-migrants being domestic terrorists looking to benefit from the harvest of the next engineered apocalyptic event

-Air food water GONE, you are left with nothing but cats , bullets less than 20 left and are forced to f*cking migrate hundreds of miles on foot with f*cking stomach ulcers.

WOULD THIS BE AN HONORABLE EXAMPLE OF PRIME CONDITIONS TO EXIT ?

IS THERE ANY PRIME CONDITIONS TO SELF EXIT ?
I do NOT want to beat around the bush here.  It is only a miracle I haven’t exited yet.  I focus only on weight lifting, athletics and getting ready to go to war on my own land but do I want to fight ?  Are you f*cking kidding me ? I’ve dodged federal prison twice decades of sentencing , just to get out to this timeline with a brain body damaged body and have to possibly prepare for SHTF Palestine Israel style but in Chicago !???????????   The longer I stay here the more therapy I’m going to need it feels like a direct correlation.  FOR THE MILITARY AGED MALES IN AMERICA THIS IS WHAT WE ARE MAINLY THINKING ABOUT ALL THE TIME NONSTOP SO GIVE US MORE CLARITY NO MATTER HOW TOUCHY THIS STUFF IS.

For those who have not exited  yet, the algorithm shot me this short video clip of Interstellar with this false cataclysms theme song

https://youtube.com/shorts/VX-m9pTWiYA? … 2z6I0AR_XA

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2023-10-13 15:42:08)

#2 2023-10-14 15:34:33

Jupiter 9

Re: THE LIGHT SYSTEM - THE PYRAMID CODE PART 2/ MORE DISCUSSIONS ON EXIT

There is a video with Swaruu's perspective on suicide where she makes some points and one of the points that the Swaruunians have made a few times is that exiting through suicide may cause you to want to re-incarnate and redo this until you beat the game.

Suicide - Why it is NOT a Good Idea - Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Contact - Pleiades - Taygeta)

I only once very briefly had a thought of exiting through suicide in 2020, when I found myself in a complete deadend and was being pushed to my limits on all fronts. But I only entertained that idea very briefly for only a few minutes so I can't say that is enough to be able to really get in the shoes of the people who struggle with suicidal thoughts, so since I can't speak from experience I will recommend instead to watch this video from Teal who does have personal experience with suicide attempts. I think this is a good video to re-watch every time you are at that point "on the edge of the cliff" where you are seriously re-thinking about using suicide to exit this hellhole, and it has some very practical advice for when you are feeling suicidal.

hqdefault.jpg

What To Do if you are Suicidal - Teal Swan

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-10-14 16:02:55

Jupiter 9

And one last thing that came to mind is if things escalate to that degree then why not exit through "die fighting" instead of exit through suicide. That's an exit too. I personally don't think that it will come to that for us that are aware and awake, but even in the worst case scenario where it comes to that, then I prefer to exit fighting till my last breath and try to outsmart them and still win even in the last minute and exit them from the planet instead of me exiting the planet. Even in the worst case scenario they can only break my body but they can't touch me because I am not in my body and my memories and identity and ego is not in my body, the body cells are just antennas to my memories and identity and the ego that is in the ether. And nothing outside my body can touch and harm me, it can only trick me into using my own power of my mind to harm myself.

And one thing that is always extremely empowering for me, is thinking in terms of multiple lifetimes instead of just a single lifetime. And when I think of this fight in terms of more than one lifetime, then the death of this body is not the end of this consciousness "war" if I am not finished, and I can walk in another body with my memories intact and continue the fight where I left of or hop into a spaceship and come continue the fight from orbit with all the fighting experience of this lifetime. The Swaruus are a great example of that, the cabal did burn them at the stake or ambush them and kill them many times throughout history, but they are still here and a pain in the butt for the regressive forces. If you think about it this way you can see that it is not that easy to get rid of us, and if they take us out physically doesn't mean that they won and have gotten rid of us. That's why as Yazhi once said the cabal gets defeated in all timelines and it's more about the amount of pain and suffering humanity will endure before defeating them.

Yazhi: "But... we all die any way! It's not about dying or not, but about dying well, with a meaning. I'm a lioness, I´d rather die fighting than being submissive."

Yazhi: "They can stab me, make me explode, burn me alive, whatever. But I'm still here and I'm not broken!"

This is another great video to re-watch in times of crisis: Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-14 16:20:52)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-10-14 16:09:07

RoadtoSamadhi

Thank you for responding Jupiter.  Sometimes it feels like I’m constantly underwater and people can’t hear me and I can’t hear them; both sides just hear muffled screaming.

This video helps.   I will try and simplify as much as I can no matter how intolerable and hopeless I feel.  I’m about to turn 31, I’m just so frustrated and sometimes I get so pushed to the edge emotionally that I actually will load up the gun and put it to my head only with thinking about the guilt of leaving my cats.  I’m sorry if I may be burdening but since 2020 I lost my wife and my only two best friends and brothers one to suicide and the other to unintentional drug overdose via a drug dealer spiking his drug with a Chinese chemical causing him to die.  Everything ripped apart from me year after year.  2019 November my brother died, almost lost my nicest more gentle cat, my eternal baby boy had to shell out 6000$ and everything I had to save him. I was not going to f*cking lose him not now not ever .

2020 January lost the wife even though I broke up with her cause she was toxic.  2020 February escaped a federal prison sentence narrowly. 2022 November lost my other brother and the only person left I talked to every day. 2023 the taxing effects of dementia on my father and cystic fibrosis of my mother taxing me.   All of this with all the intelligence swaruu has given us.  That we are generating everything.  Hanging on to the positive vision of a better world while trying to just focus on my health, lifting weights, eating right , clean air food and water, keeping the cats healthy.

I’m a man but every morning I have to cry , especially as we get in the fall season and my body remembers losing my two brothers , my confidants , instead of having somebody to call anymore every day I’m left with nobody and at the same time the lost of the will to connect with anyone since whenever I am invited to vent, and vent emotions , it can be too much for people and they listen and then LEAVE right after which makes me keep everything to myself with the occasional leaks thru mediums like this.  If it wasn’t for the constant stomach pains I’m in much would be bearable but I’m so sick it’s not even remotely funny.  Currently awaiting ibogaine treatment wish me luck.

I really appreciated the teal swan video I really did.  Cheers for making it another day.

#5 2023-10-14 17:45:08

Tecumseh

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Thank you for responding Jupiter.  Sometimes it feels like I’m constantly underwater and people can’t hear me and I can’t hear them; both sides just hear muffled screaming.

This video helps.   I will try and simplify as much as I can no matter how intolerable and hopeless I feel.  I’m about to turn 31, I’m just so frustrated and sometimes I get so pushed to the edge emotionally that I actually will load up the gun and put it to my head only with thinking about the guilt of leaving my cats.  I’m sorry if I may be burdening but since 2020 I lost my wife and my only two best friends and brothers one to suicide and the other to unintentional drug overdose via a drug dealer spiking his drug with a Chinese chemical causing him to die.  Everything ripped apart from me year after year.  2019 November my brother died, almost lost my nicest more gentle cat, my eternal baby boy had to shell out 6000$ and everything I had to save him. I was not going to f*cking lose him not now not ever .

2020 January lost the wife even though I broke up with her cause she was toxic.  2020 February escaped a federal prison sentence narrowly. 2022 November lost my other brother and the only person left I talked to every day. 2023 the taxing effects of dementia on my father and cystic fibrosis of my mother taxing me.   All of this with all the intelligence swaruu has given us.  That we are generating everything.  Hanging on to the positive vision of a better world while trying to just focus on my health, lifting weights, eating right , clean air food and water, keeping the cats healthy.

I’m a man but every morning I have to cry , especially as we get in the fall season and my body remembers losing my two brothers , my confidants , instead of having somebody to call anymore every day I’m left with nobody and at the same time the lost of the will to connect with anyone since whenever I am invited to vent, and vent emotions , it can be too much for people and they listen and then LEAVE right after which makes me keep everything to myself with the occasional leaks thru mediums like this.  If it wasn’t for the constant stomach pains I’m in much would be bearable but I’m so sick it’s not even remotely funny.  Currently awaiting ibogaine treatment wish me luck.

I really appreciated the teal swan video I really did.  Cheers for making it another day.

Thank you for sharing what you are going through with us. That, for many men, is a tough one to overcome. I am guilty of it every day. Not sharing your troubles and thoughts with anyone else. You have the courage to let us know how you are feeling. That's HUGE.

I am so sorry for your losses, brothers and wife. That is a very hard road to overcome. But overcome you will, with time. Time heals all wounds some people say. Reality is maybe not all the wounds, but some you may get used to, or they fade a bit as memory fades a bit.

You got great advice from J9, Teal and from the Team, so all I want to do is give you a (Manly) bear hug, a pat on the back and to tell you that I'm proud of you for being who you are and sticking with it. You are a warrior.

Love ya man, I'm sending you strength.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer