You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-17 07:04:44

Help raise the frequency of this planet - Does anyone care anymore?

Anyone else feel the same and don't want to be here anymore?

#2 2023-10-17 10:44:46

Tecumseh

Re: Help raise the frequency of this planet - Does anyone care anymore?

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Very,  very frustrated about this place, yes. I feel I am underutilized and not appreciated by those physical beings around me. They don't care to know me and only see me as a burden that refuses to conform to their precious Matrix. That's pretty much everyone.

They say that "you are loved" but only show up when you are in crisis and then only briefly. They only care when you can do something for them.  Otherwise they have their own lives and you are not part of them.

The only people that stick with me are those in the spirit world and I know they are there and care about me, but you can't touch them physically. It makes the physical world extremely lonely.  You have to love them back with your spirit and that is rewarding and the one thing that keeps me going these days.

I can feel Taygetans (Alenym) and Swaruunians sometimes and that gives me strength at times. But physical world Earth sucks. Especially when you are poor.

I have a pretty high vibrational quotient though. My spirits are very high much of the time. I imagine it is because I know what awaits me when I leave here. I will be joining Taygetans or someone very similar.  I feel very Taygetan because I think like them. The only thing holding me back are the odds. 500 Taygetan men in immersion among way over a billion real people on Earth. I don't consider myself that lucky.

But I adopted them so that has to count for something.  Maybe I can be on the waiting list and emigrate there when I die here.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-17 12:12:42)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-10-17 16:21:32

I love this place. This planet will look very different in 2036.

I was seeded to find more indigo children to cooperate and accelerate the changes. This forum is a great tool for this.

You only need to work on yourself, you are matrix, you are Creator god. If you are 80% God and 20% matrix, there is still a lot to do. So I am working on myself.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-10-17 17:04:52

Mizar

We cannot raise the frequency of the planet if we continue to evade reality. and at this point many remain, they were taught that perception alters reality but it is not like that. You are becoming aware of that reality that you cannot alter with your mind, and that reality is horrible that is why you feel this way.
you have the possibility to continue evading, or you can do something with this world

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#5 2023-10-19 03:02:01

Horton HaW

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I love this place. This planet will look very different in 2036.

I was seeded to find more indigo children to cooperate and accelerate the changes. This forum is a great tool for this.

You only need to work on yourself, you are matrix, you are Creator god. If you are 80% God and 20% matrix, there is still a lot to do. So I am working on myself.

I truly hope so.(2036) In a very positive way. It is very dense here.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2023-10-19 03:14:30

Gabriel

Mizar wrote:

We cannot raise the frequency of the planet if we continue to evade reality. and at this point many remain, they were taught that perception alters reality but it is not like that. You are becoming aware of that reality that you cannot alter with your mind, and that reality is horrible that is why you feel this way.
you have the possibility to continue evading, or you can do something with this world

The Draco consider this planet their Eden. They will not allow it. This is also part of the horror of this reality.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#7 2023-10-19 04:56:47

Emmanuel

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

With the course of life and understanding what it is and what happens here, I came to the conclusion that if there is the slightest possibility to leave this place.
Although every case is different, some people take it as a challenge for themselves, and others say I've had enough and want to go home.

#8 2023-10-19 05:13:46

Bro... This is a red flag. You'd need to do some shadow work. Be strong. There is no need to run away from shadow work.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#9 2023-10-19 12:30:58

Rocketmidget

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Nope. Im here to learn to control energy and manifestation. To be able to know when entities are interferring with others an myself. To expand my awareness.

Its all personal work. That in turn raises the freq around me and helps others and myself.

Thats the entire message here. Imo. Because doing this ...my life is awsome even though i face garbage at times like every one else.

#10 2023-11-09 22:10:31

Grassblade

New to the party here,

I really appreciate the open-heartedness in these posts, and the honest reactions.
Can relate to Tecumseh and to the connection with entities and beings in the spirit world that are nearby but are not the same to interact with.

On a good note, I have noticed a lot of people "coming down to Earth" more recently, and an improvement of personal relationships I have with people, where they appreciate me the way I am, and vice versa. There are days where I wish that I'd be brought back to my galactic family though.

Really great to see that there's some of you on here who really like this place, that actually raises the spirit quite a bit.

#11 2023-11-10 04:48:27

shar-el-oha

I want to be able to know and do what needs to be done to benefit us -- our heart and "soul".

I am in a moment of reaching out for collective answers and ideas.

I love the beings, noting here, here on earth who are knowledgeable, loving, caring, and kind.  The animals.  How do we contain our heart when we don't we treat them as humane and eventually are forced to turn them in for de-population.  (Cats)

How do we come to terms with ourselves in doing just that with all living beings?

I know our parameters are we are what we think, and that we can create our way around this.   
I do know what and how to think my(our) way out of this. 

I do not agree with it but this drama has found me. 
How can I leave this plane and not have fixed the problem.. Or what I think is a problem...
[Simple perception in some that devalues other lives for their own pleasure, purpose, and comfort.  And the inability in others (me) to solve it.  Trying not to sound hopeless, but just to gather ideas and energy to move forward.]

Oh what to do?

#12 2023-11-10 04:59:52

shar-el-oha

Gabriel wrote:
Mizar wrote:

The Draco consider this planet their Eden. They will not allow it. This is also part of the horror of this reality.

I think we all consider this planet our Eden in one way or another. 
Let us not concede OUR HEAVEN.  (I mean for ALL)  There is a solution and way..

We are experiencing this path to this reality...:)

#13 2023-11-12 11:29:46

Jaso

5y45rkH.jpg

BKKBKr9.jpg

J2TCizk.jpg

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#14 2023-11-22 17:54:01

Mizar

shar-el-oha wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Mizar wrote:

I think we all consider this planet our Eden in one way or another. 
Let us not concede OUR HEAVEN.  (I mean for ALL)  There is a solution and way..

We are experiencing this path to this reality...:)

we should not hand it over,

I hope they listen to you here bro,

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

Board footer