You are not logged in.

#2 2023-10-19 13:48:01

Ariya

Re: Meet Anna

Oh wow!
This is such a precious story. I’m so glad Mari shared this. And thank you to Anna for allowing her story to be shared. ❤️  This has really touched my heart.

I will have to re listen a few more times, there is so much to discover, and expansion to be felt within this story.

Last edited by Ariya (2023-10-19 13:50:00)

#3 2023-10-19 16:35:04

mitkobs

We have Anneka on board!

#4 2023-10-19 17:16:40

Ariya

I love how this shows incarnations going backwards, forwards and parallel in time. Our past lives and our future lives - along with other incarnations of ourselves all occurring within us now.

#5 2023-10-19 17:22:01

Scott Summers

I gently disagree that the name “Anna” lacks imagination. I think it’s nice!

Plus it’s easy for my simple brain to remember. big_smile

#6 2023-10-19 18:17:20

Meridianwoman

Wow, thank you Mari and Ana for sharing this true story.
The brother and sister names have been changed, and the brother renamed Diego must still be living in Mexico.

Now, I'll dare to ask more.  I wonder if Diego is Dor Ka'elel and is somewhere in Mexico?

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#7 2023-10-19 18:29:34

Gosia
Administrator

Yep! Something we have been always telling you big_smile Past, future incarnations etc.. meeting at the same time and place, multidimensional chess game! smile

Ariya wrote:

I love how this shows incarnations going backwards, forwards and parallel in time. Our past lives and our future lives - along with other incarnations of ourselves all occurring within us now.

#8 2023-10-19 18:35:57

Jupiter 9

So now we know who the second human on board is. And what makes this even more fascinating is that Aneeka also tried to enter Earth as a starseed but her mother had an abortion and if I remember correctly that was in Mexico too. So it turns out her soul tried again and did have an incarnation on Earth, or maybe her soul already knew she was going to be aborted and her fetus taken to Taygeta, so she incarnated twice and the abortion and rescue of the fetus by the Tays was part of the soul plan. It makes you wonder what kind of complex soul plans and soul journeys are each of us part of.

I am also very curious to hear some of Anna's experiences onboard after extraction. Suriko's extraction is one of my favorite videos, that description was so vivid in my imagination that it was like I was there watching them on the Suzy and on the Viera. Although I guess that might be like torture to hear for all the people that want to be extracted, so maybe that's not such a good idea lol. smile

Aneeka: (...) In my particular case, it is not that I did not meet the requirements, I entered momentarily, but the circumstances within my short incarnation pushed me to leave early, as I see it. I was aborted at 3 months of gestation. Already very large and formed.

I have strange memories of that, feeling inside a hot water bottle, feelings or concepts of rejection. Of great sadness. Of despair. I did not die there since I was extracted as what would be called an abduction of my race. As a baby not fully formed or only 33% formed, I finished my development in a Medical Pod in Temmer. But already entirely with other genetics, in my DNA too, fully activated as a Taygetean. That is, I am not human, I have 24 chromosomes.

I viewed it as a failed attempt to enter the Earth as a starseed. But today Yázhi explains to me that what I lived was the necessary experience for me. That is why I am here today. Because I care about you, because I have an affinity, and I know I could very well have been on your side. I was about to be a Mexican woman, born in CDMX, I would be about 47 years old today.

Quote from: Pleyades - Taygeta - Questions from the Public for Anéeka of Temmer

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-19 19:41:01)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-10-19 19:44:18

Meridianwoman

Jupiter 9 wrote:

So now we know who the second human on board is. And what makes this even more fascinating is that Aneeka also tried to enter Earth as a starseed but her mother had an abortion and if I remember correctly that was in Mexico too. So it turns out her soul tried again and did have an incarnation on Earth, or maybe her soul already knew she was going to be aborted and her fetus taken to Taygeta, so she incarnated twice and the abortion and rescue of the fetus by the Tays was part of the soul plan. It makes you wonder what kind of complex soul plans and soul journeys are each of us part of.
smile

When I had the opportunity to meet with like-minded people in October, we discussed the same thing.
The conclusion we came up with, was that the soul of Aneeka was extracted from the unborn baby, and was put into a Taygetan baby.  And perhaps that baby was made.  The Taygetans are skilled geneticists.

Aneeka was very tall, so she probably was not human but Taygetan.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

#10 2023-10-19 20:04:20

Jupiter 9

Meridianwoman wrote:

When I had the opportunity to meet with like-minded people in October, we discussed the same thing.
The conclusion we came up with, was that the soul of Aneeka was extracted from the unborn baby, and was put into a Taygetan baby.  And perhaps that baby was made.  The Taygetans are skilled geneticists.

Aneeka was very tall, so she probably was not human but Taygetan.

I found the transcript where Aneeka mentioned that and added it in my previous post. So as Aneeka explains it was not a soul extraction but the aborted fetus didn't die and the Taygetans extracted it and put it in a medical pod where it finished it's development. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-10-19 20:18:00

Meridianwoman

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I found the transcript where Aneeka mentioned that and added it in my previous post. So as Aneeka explains it was not a soul extraction but the aborted fetus didn't die and the Taygetans extracted it and put it in a medical pod where it finished it's development. smile

~~~~~~
Thank you Jupiter for finding the quote and refreshing our memories about dear Aneeka, and now Ana who is very much like Aneeka, I'm sure. 

I guess another door has opened, and if we're lucky we'll be hearing from Ana!

#12 2023-10-19 20:31:20

Lyran

Very much highlights the strength of attachment and the need for analysis and understanding of emotion on the path of soul evolution, lest we repeat lives and situations.
Thank you Anna - you have a beautiful name smile

#13 2023-10-20 01:48:05

Horton HaW

Thank you both for sharing. Love you both.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2023-10-20 04:06:00

Lyran

So Aneeka’s failed attempt at being a Starseed, this was not done through immersion technology but being born directly from source?
I don’t recall this being specified and I am trying to collate this massive non-linear multidimensional framework that Mari has managed to blow wide open again lol smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-20 04:06:48)

#15 2023-10-20 09:04:22

Brahman

Doesn't seem like a good advert for the 3D matrix. Lol
I realized a long time ago that we have to let go of attachments in this world if we want to be free or not reincarnate here again. Either way we have more choice for life in 5D+
These experiences that Anna and many other people have in this world are completely matrix-bound and do not lead to anything meaningful.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-10-20 09:07:54)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#16 2023-10-20 09:38:23

Scott Summers

Mari has been saying over and over: You can create any “D” anywhere. You can create 5D here (see Delores Cannon’s work).

It’s not easy, but it can be done.

Why bother? Because the positive and unique thing about Earth is that it’s a boiling pot (no pun intended) of interstellar influences.

Let’s face it: Earth can be an amazing life experience IF you have the resources. Just ask anyone with resources.

With resources, you can literally have your cake and eat it too. Expand your consciousness and simultaneously enjoy the amazing work of countless other creative souls.

Spiritual growth AND expansion of physical experience simultaneously.

#17 2023-10-26 20:38:00

Ariya

TSD.9111 wrote:

To clarify, she was not a Taygetan woman who used technology to enter Earth but must have come from 'outside physicality/Source' so she did not have a Taygetan body in a pod. Then her Earth mother aborts her Earth body at the fetus stage which then gets taken by a Taygetan group, which makes me wonder if that was the crew in orbit at that time of Earth? If so, how did those Taygetans know about the would be Aneeka and her soul plan from outside of the '5D' reality? Since if we follow the story, the DNA template for that fetus was of an Earth body meaning even if you take it to another planet it would develop with a split brain and essentially that person would be like an Alfratan/space human. So that fetus got taken to Temmer and put in a med pod to develop but still grew up as a 'space human,' in the Taygetan society.

I believe Aneeka’s DNA was fully Taygetan. Here she talks about her brief Earth incarnation directly from Source:

“I have strange memories of that, feeling inside a hot water bottle, feelings or concepts of rejection. Of great sadness. Of despair. I did not die there since I was extracted as what would be called an abduction of my race. As a baby not fully formed or only 33% formed, I finished my development in a Medical Pod in Temmer. But already entirely with other genetics, in my DNA too, fully activated as a Taygetean. That is, I am not human, I have 24 chromosomes.”
Taken from:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/pleyades … al-contact

Aneeka also talks about her experiences of being ambidextrous; having a fully unified Taygetan brain here:

“… I see no difference between using my left and right hand having the ability even to do something with one hand and something totally different with the other.

As a crude example, I can brush my teeth with full skill and care while handling the PC mouse to see things in the meantime. Among many other things, as in shooting, painting, cutting, etc…”

Taken from:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nervous- … s-no-video

TSD.9111 wrote:

All fine and everything, but how does Dhor come into play as her brother? Did they maybe meet in the orphanage equivalent in Temmer and grew up together?

Another possibility is that you do not have to have the same set of physical parents to be siblings at a soul level.

Perhaps what we are missing from an Earth perspective, is the Taygetan ability and/or technology to recognise souls/ katras from previous incarnations. But I am only speculating here whether this is the case between DK and Aneeka…

Last edited by Ariya (2023-10-26 21:25:14)

#18 2023-10-26 21:35:58

Ariya

TSD.9111 wrote:

Yes Ariya, I know and get all of what has been said. But its not adding up, not saying this to cast doubt on the veracity of what was shared, just in light of how the biology part was described and what we know here.

What we also know here is that you can make adjustments to the ‘DNA map’ and programme the Med Pod to respond to it. This is what Sophia told us in the Med Pod series.

If the “soul” on a “higher plane” is compatible with Taygetan DNA ( and only curtailed and restricted by Earth frequency) such changes can be made to the physical body via the Med Pod.

Aneeka’s family line and Katra frequency is well studied by the Taygetans (as explained by Mari in the video introducing Anna.)

Last edited by Ariya (2023-10-26 21:58:08)

#19 2023-10-26 22:03:31

Jupiter 9

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey guys, since this video was released I've been thinking about it and trying to put things together but have gaps now.

Based on what we learned about Aneeka initially, she did not start out as a Taygetan in her first round of trying to incarnate on Earth.

Even after extraction from the Earth frequencies, your appearance and DNA and physiology changes (it takes up to 7 years naturally and about ~3 months in a medbed if I remember correctly). And we don't have much details about this, but my best guess is that if you are from a Lyrian based race your physiology and DNA will change back to your race frequency and not to an Alfratan physiology. The Alphratans have a different frequency that is a result of the Alfratan collective unconscious agreements and ideas.

So in this case Aneeka's frequency is Taygetan so her DNA and physiology will go back to the Taygetan DNA and physiology after extraction. So she is also a Taygetan by frequency, and the way I understand how someone can be called a Taygetan and have a Taygetan frequency if they incarnate from the afterlife, is that when Taygetans die they probably go to a Taygetan astral and they retain their Tay collective unconscious ideas and that's why they reincarnate back to Taygeta in their next life. And I vaguely remember it was mentioned that the Tays go to the same place when they die. So maybe the non-pod Taygetan starseeds make the plan to incarnate to Earth from the astral of Taygeta and so they still have the Taygetan frequency as their essence, and I think the Tays have technology that can read the soul frequency but I think they mentioned it is not accurate.

And I very vaguely remember being mentioned that Dhor Kalel was incarnated(or maybe it was a stepdown) in the family that Aneeka was going to be born and if she was not aborted she would have been his sister. But take this with a grain of sault cause I don't have time to go look for the transcript and I could be remembering this wrong.

And if the Tays have a way to read the soul frequency, I don't think that they have a record of the Taygetans starseed incarnated from the afterlife instead of from an immersion pod, so I also don't think they are tracking and monitoring those starseeds. So my theory is that the family that Aneeka was going to be born had Taygetan starseeds through immersion and they were closely monitoring them and that's how they ended up rescuing Aneeka's fetus. And maybe Aneeka's mother was a Taygetan starseed that they were monitoring closely and they were probably aware of the issues that led to the abortion.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-26 22:08:35)

#20 2023-10-26 22:48:24

Jupiter 9

TSD.9111 wrote:

Yes Ariya, I know and get all of what has been said. But its not adding up, not saying this to cast doubt on the veracity of what was shared, just in light of how the biology part was described and what we know here.

As we know for incarnations from an immersion pod the frequency of the mother and the fetus has to be adjusted to be compatible with the frequency of the incoming starseed. So that's why I think the DNA of the starseed does have a different template than the parents, even without a inpregnation from a Taygetan. And I think it ws mentioned in the transcript about the alien abductions that the grey gardeners are also "hired" from the higher planes too, to adjust the mother and the fetus and not only from the physical ETs.

Also Another point that it didn't occur to me to mention in my previous post is that the human DNA is suppressed Lyrian DNA, so after extraction the DNA will go back to it's original Lyrian form and not to Alfratan form, and the reason the Alfratans have two hemispheres is most likely because they maintain some ideas from the Earth collective unconscious.

And also I think what changes the DNA and the physiology is the gradual regaining of "5D" memories and ideas, and that's also why a Taygetan starseed would change to Taygetan DNA and an Alfratan starseed to an Alfratan DNA. So once the memories and ideas from your original collective unconscious come back to you the DNA will reflect that and then the physiology will change according to the DNA changes.

This is a very good video about DNA that comes to mind that I think is worth rewatching for more details on the DNA template issue:

DNA - Record of Who We Are - Extraterrestrial Perspective - Yazhi Swaruu

DNA - Registry of Who We Are - Questions from the Public - Yazhi Swaruu

#21 2023-10-27 01:30:47

Jupiter 9

TSD.9111 wrote:

... Since there are souls from the afterlife who were, say Arcturian, and tried to incarnate as a human. If you were to extract that fetus it would not evolve into an Arcturian i.e the Lyrian fetus (who by consciousness is an Arcturian) would finish its development into a Lyrian body that is used by a Arcturian star seed. This is just an example to try and understand how what you said may work out in some cases. ...

I am very curious too what happens when a non-Lyrian starseed gets extracted, maybe the Lyrian body will block those frequencies because they are not close vibrationally and they'll remain Lyrian or who knows maybe it'll lead to some form of a hybrid body but I doubt that's the case. But in the case of Lyrian races they all share the same Lyrian template including the terrestrial humans, so it is probably not that hard for one Lyrian body variant to transform into one of the other Lyrian body variants, but even then it makes sense that it would take a long period of time for that transformation to be completed, unless it is assisted by a medpod.

I am also curious about what happens after non-Lyrian starseeds wake up from their immersion, and especially if they are also from the more logical races, it must be much harder to integrate the memories of their life during their immersion with the memories of their "5D" lifetime.

TSD.9111 wrote:

... And to be clear, NONE of what I've said is based on judging or criticizing, I'm just talking about this story to learn more not disprove it or anything malicious. I suspect most everyone reading this feels this from me but saying for anyone new down the line smile

I think the majority of the people here are good at reading the intentions and the energy behind the language and can tell the difference. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-27 01:31:47)

#22 2023-10-27 05:47:05

mitkobs

The body of extracted transforms so much that become identical to the one in the pod. And if there is no body in the pod transforms to the best of the current configuration, the caricature 3D part is getting cured and repaired due to the higher(than 3D and 4D) vibration of 5D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-27 05:50:45)

#23 2023-10-27 07:37:53

Ariya

TSD.9111 wrote:

… Well even in the case of an extracted fully grown Earth Lyrian/human, I think there is a limit to their transformation into a stellar Lyrian outside Earth. For example the brain hemispheres, …

As said by mitkobs, and according to the conversation between Robert and Yazi, some individuals will return to reflect their original starseed race. But it would depend on the limitations of each soul:

“Robert: What would happen on Earth if those medical pods worked, "knowing that we are "biosuits"?

Yazhi: There could be a strong social reaction if everyone returns to the genetic map that corresponds to them according to their race, in the case of the starseeds.

Still, many starseeds will find that their bodies have only healed but remain the same, returning to the point of best development and health they have had in their lives but with no abrupt changes or altered appearance.”

From https://swaruu.org/transcripts/med-pods … zhi-swaruu

(The limit to the extracted’s transformation would depend on the individual)

TSD.9111 wrote:

… and even if you take someone away the brain won't start fusing together now that their body is in higher frequency.

If anything the brain hemispheres fusing in an adult body sounds like it would be dangerous and even deadly…

I think changes to the body are only a problem if there is a large discrepancy between the soul signal, and the changes made to the body. This is why it would be carefully mapped out before you enter the med pod.

Last edited by Ariya (2023-10-27 07:56:41)

#24 2023-10-27 07:54:02

Ariya

Some clarification from Gosia On Cosmic Agency Telegram Channel:

“Hello!

Two quick clarifications. First about the "soap opera", as Mari says haha (it's not, it's reality of incarnations!):

1. In the video about the extraction of Ana, Mari said that Ana is the past incarnation of Aneeka, and in the video after ("Reflections") she clarified that Ana is the future incarnation of Aneeka. This caused me a bit of confusion, and maybe among you too. In communication with them, Ana was always referred to as Aneeka's past life. It turns out that this is not the case after all, and it was Ana herself who corrected Mari after that first video, so Mari made the clarification in the "Reflections" video. As Athena told me a couple of days ago, Ana insists that she always told Aneeka that she was her reincarnation (yes, they co-existed on the ship for a while), but supposedly Aneeka didn't believe it, that's why Ana kept quiet about it, and it remained as if it was her past life. Now it comes to light that Ana has memories of life as Aneeka, she has proved it, so, I confirm it: Ana is Aneeka's FUTURE life, her reincarnation. 

I understand that details like this blow your mind a little bit, but remember that it is something we always say: in the world outside the Earth, and on Earth too, it just seems simpler because you don't remember much or anything, life is very multi-level, your own incarnations crossing over with each other, interacting. That's what the Earth is for, to rest a little bit from this kind of "complications" haha.

2. Second clarification is about the dimensions of the Varena ship in Mari's live broadcast, and in the transcript. It says that the Varena is 81km long, but it is a mistake: it is 811km long. Same as the Viera. Thanks JF Saints. Just that!

See you very soon!

Gosia✨”

#25 2023-10-27 19:58:28

Meridianwoman

Ariya wrote:

Some clarification from Gosia On Cosmic Agency Telegram Channel:

“Hello!

Two quick clarifications. First about the "soap opera", as Mari says haha (it's not, it's reality of incarnations!):

Gosia✨”

Thank you very much Ariya for reposting Gosia's Telegam detailed explanation about Aneeka and Ana.

It helps to understand more about the reason why Aneeka declined medical bed therapy, as maybe she felt technology could alter her original Earth DNA, which might result in loss of memory timeline/experience.

It's just a thought I had.

Board footer