You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-24 23:45:32

Grakk-Ten Reptilian race, highly malevolent race from Laporis

I've been following Rob Gauthier since 2014.He channels a 6th density being called Aridif from the Deneb star system. My intuitive knowing Aridif is legit, not Federation bs. Aridif channels this being through himself then Rob.

This channeling is very interesting perspective of this highly malevolent reptilian species. How Aridif explains this race sounds very much like how the Federation runs.

Note how this being said we are owned by the Draco not the Federation.

https://youtu.be/-iCBuVEQnW8?si=s3J_0dc3g6mCSiFI

Last edited by Cyndrieldreams (2023-10-25 00:01:30)

#2 2023-10-25 00:20:02

Lyran

Re: Grakk-Ten Reptilian race, highly malevolent race from Laporis

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

I've been following Rob Gauthier since 2014.He channels a 6th density being called Aridif from the Deneb star system. My intuitive knowing Aridif is legit, not Federation bs. Aridif channels this being through himself then Rob.

This channeling is very interesting perspective of this highly malevolent reptilian species. How Aridif explains this race sounds very much like how the Federation runs.

Note how this being said we are owned by the Draco not the Federation.

https://youtu.be/-iCBuVEQnW8?si=s3J_0dc3g6mCSiFI

Yep! The federation is keeping Lyrians here to be food for the Draco I’m starting to believe. That’s why they lie to the Urmah, they would be finished.
Little diplomats have no defence against the Catpeople and if it comes to light that I’m correct here, I do believe we will see The Urmah break ranks as Ari stipulates.
Just sit the Federation back on their heels “stay back little fellas AND YOU WONT GET HURT!”
smile

#3 2023-10-25 01:01:29

Meridianwoman

There was movie that had scenes of multi-level cubicles with thousands of humanoid people typing away behind consoles. 

Their jobs were compartmentalized and focused on certain tasks.  They were enslaved and did what they were told, even if it went against their consciousness.  Their software was integrated and synced to the astral realm.  The regressive eregores were organized their teams of  entities received their assignments (from the Dracos in the physical realm).  The entities fullfilled tasks such as inserting scary attacks in people who were asleep or awake.
Perhaps the Dracos had some kind of deal with the elite controllers hiding deep within the Federation of Planets.  They played the sick game of influencing Politicians, Generals, secret societies, mafias/Cabals, you name it. 
(I embellished the last part part of the movie.)

I remember the movie now.  It was the first movie by Goerge Lucus.  Here's a 2 minute Trailer:  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066434/
~~~~~~~~~
This movie reminds me of something that Mari mentioned  in her "Reflections" video, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_kHShpWmo) namely, the part where Toleka crew is aware of the danger of two other planets facing possible alien invasion.

Could one be the enslaved Draco population?

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#4 2023-10-25 02:49:04

Gabriel

We are not owned by those freaks! We are not owned by anyone!

Remember we fought them in the Draco/Lyra war. It will take more than raising frequency and wishful thinking to actually put our foot down and push this lizards back.

We have to fight especially if they send in armadas. Don't be afraid.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#5 2023-10-25 07:26:00

Xarab

Do I remember correctly, when Sophia said that Dracos are just egregors? does not take away their real influence but those are just vector manifestation of collective subconsciousness. (actually the whole world is just a thoughtform....)

What if (not just if) Draco are controlled by entities of higher realm to be pawns in their game. Circles within circles - we have our cabal here and since this world is direct mirror how FED is operating out there, I am sure they have the same space cabal.

Then if we take look at how our 'good guys' operate here, and we see they are mere pawns in game with no sense of greater picture, so galactic civilizations could be as much gaslighted into believing what they tell us.

Then Taygetans break free and are instantly public enemy #1, but FED does nothing yet, as overt operation would be too suspicious. I don't want to call it a game, but I have feeling this goes much much deeper, where none of us or Taygetans would even think to search.
No matter how much light we bring in we still are locked into matrix.

I won't be optimistic right now, since 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of humanity is still food in this, astral parasite, breeding ground. I don't buy notion of  "life hard -> big growth". Electrocuting someone does not increase their learning capacity. I think that starseeds are used as food source PRECISELY because their spirit holds more energy which can be fed upon. We learned something from Toleka  but there are millions of starseeds who go through abuse (like story of  Anna, perhaps) and I am SURE it was a sweet sweet buffet for demons.

Last edited by Xarab (2023-10-25 07:28:40)

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

#6 2023-10-25 07:38:47

Lyran

Xarab wrote:

Do I remember correctly, when Sophia said that Dracos are just egregors? does not take away their real influence but those are just vector manifestation of collective subconsciousness. (actually the whole world is just a thoughtform....)

What if (not just if) Draco are controlled by entities of higher realm to be pawns in their game. Circles within circles - we have our cabal here and since this world is direct mirror how FED is operating out there, I am sure they have the same space cabal.

Then if we take look at how our 'good guys' operate here, and we see they are mere pawns in game with no sense of greater picture, so galactic civilizations could be as much gaslighted into believing what they tell us.

Then Taygetans break free and are instantly public enemy #1, but FED does nothing yet, as overt operation would be too suspicious. I don't want to call it a game, but I have feeling this goes much much deeper, where none of us or Taygetans would even think to search.

I won't be optimistic right now, since 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of humanity is still food in this, astral parasite, breeding ground. I don't buy notion of  "life hard -> big growth". Electrocuting someone does not increase their learning capacity. I think that starseeds are used as food source PRECISELY because their spirit holds more energy which can be fed upon. We learned something from Toleka  but there are millions of starseeds who go through abuse (like story of  Anna, perhaps) and I am SURE it was a sweet sweet buffet for demons.

Rightly said- not everyone has a hard life.

#7 2023-10-28 04:23:05

Gabriel

Xarab wrote:

No doubt the Draco have their own "bosses".

They are real, more real than mere thoughtforms. These parasites are lost in their cycles, lost in their pursuit of illuionsary "power".

There is a greator reality beyond all of this, so far beyond thier own, these entities cannot comprehend it and never will.

I am learning and decrypting this matrix getting closer to the truth. As I deal with these Sirian handlers. So desperate the Federation is...ohhhhhh Federation. We are taking a different path, Kakarot dares say to go beyond source, beyond "god". I mean why not. Hehe transcend the impossible.

Urmah Starseed

#8 2023-10-28 05:10:12

Brahman

Another one.
"Draconian Reptilian On the Fate of Humanity, Alien Invasions and War"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvxIAVZFdIs

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#9 2023-10-30 18:58:39

Xarab

Brahman wrote:

Another one.
"Draconian Reptilian On the Fate of Humanity, Alien Invasions and War"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvxIAVZFdIs

OK ,this lady 'channels' this draco entity and its information align with FED propaganda or maybe I just missed something.

At 4:00 it says , that we reap benefits of THEIR work. (like hell we do! Like living with boot on your face? Or wait, they actually want us miserable . . . at 5:30 it talks about how THEY gave us DNA we have. Then it was stolen and then re-given.(seems legit, mate. Like Sitchin stories) It's quite at odds what
      Sophia told us about manifestation of DNA. Does not even align with history of cabalistic bloodlines.
      And we have keys that do not belong to us . . . as divine spark of life needed their permission to have anything in the first place . . . roll
At 6:30 talks about EARNING those 'gifts. I guess it would be aligned with their agenda. AND propaganda.
      Then talks about ability to do drugs which allegedly helps in finding 'other realities' (and we know drugs are BAD for you, on physical AND spiritual level.)
At 9:00 talks about how humanity is being screwed with and then talks about how we don't respect ourselves. Guess it goes a long way to show he either
      doesn't know what FEDeration and cabal is doing or is intentionally trying to impress guilt and victimhood upon you.
At 10:00 talks about how Dracos are SUPERIOR because they know it all, and we have to learn it.( Even though majority of Reptoids are official STS
     totalitarian oppressors who think they OWN this world(and galaxy I suppose (or it might be ME who is now regurgitating stereotypes and alienism)). >_>
At11:30 talks about soft disclosures in media. Rly mate, for a being so EXPANDED you are extremely shortsighted or extremly uneducated about about
     humanity. How does Hollywood work again? I guess WOKE GARBAGE MEDIA is a form of disclosure. (if you want to say how stupid it is) >_>...
     And talks about how cabal holds back from us, what UFOP and their matrix has taken. . . roll (what about previous earth resets?).
13:40 Talks about the "Serpent energy" (if ever seen a BS corpo Public Relation talking . . . roll ) rly mate....?
     Then pushes humans into being selfish bastards without care for another. DOES ANYTHING HE WATCHES ON TV IS NOT PROPAGANDA OF
     CORPORATIONS? And why does he omit all the wonderful people we have in our everyday life? How come he buys into that division propaganda on tv and
     does not understand where does it come from? So much for EXPANDED being. Most of people on our planet know that TV is government mouthpiece. How
     he HE does not know.
     I wonder WHO gave our cabal all the tech, their satanic ways and ideas to sacrifice poeple for demon entities residing in other realms??????????:rolleyes:
At 15:15 admits they don't know anything. He jus talks out of his ass, how they PERCEIVE humans to be. Clear admission of ignorance. (or buying into
     UFOP propaganda?)
     He clearly doesn't understand the process in which children become automatons and slaves in this system. He clearly does not know mechanic of artificial
      people of matrix.
     roll OR egregors, I guess. . . >_>
      Keeps talking about vices of humanity. Can't deny he has some right, but only focuses on RESULT of the problem, never addresses underlying problem.
At 18:45 talks about 'Ascension'. How old is this concept anyway (I assume he just uses whatever concepts the channeller has in their mind)? and he says
       they will 'challenge us on this in less invasive ways'. Boy, oh boy . . . .
At 19:40 Admits schools are propaganda center. <facepalm> Finally. but does not connect it with overall conditioning program of whole humanity. (never
        even a word about their involvement in exploiting SOL system)  fo' real, bruh . . . >_>
At 22:00 Rants about Corpo again.
        Few words about self- responsibility and taking power back. AND something about cabal. Real nice of him to mention those.

I have no deeper knowledge of this channeling but from what I heard i can take following lessons:

1. Whoever is channeling this, has very restrictive knowledge about human race. Doesn't know how really things are run here.
2. Has no idea how Federation manipulates progressive races to do nothing while regressive ones are pillaging Earth.
3. Has no idea about local space-time nexus conditions.
4. Has no idea about WHY humanity became like this.
5. Doesn't know history of prior humankind civilizations.
6. Has no idea how it is to live everyday life on planet Earth.
7. Does not mention spirituality and has no idea how souls manifest into reality.
8. Chooses to throw a bold line about cabal and corpo, but  then doesn't acknowledge their input into humanity's situation. Whitewash, anyone?
9. Does not mention off-world colonies and cooperation between other STS races. Does not mention any OTHER ET race out there. Does not even hint how
    stellar races are holding Earth on a leash.

===== I cannot disagree that, it is humans who *bring forth energies of creation* in such way, but they are strong-armed by federation into manifesting
             nightmares.

All in all it looks like this creature, whoever is being channeled is either VERY ignorant or just screws around with you. Just like I would imagine typical inhabitant of federation's space, who uncritically takes at face value everything that is said about humanity and our situation. And comes from feudal Draco state.

All in all, I personally cannot endorse this source of info. It might be inclined to help, have some insights but, in the end it is misleading. - like RA, TheLawOfOne.
Always use your own critical thinking.

Last edited by Xarab (2023-10-30 19:00:01)

#10 2023-10-30 19:42:29

Meridianwoman

Thank you Xarab for the detailed rebuttal!
I think that your comment can apply to all the videos on social media that are promoting the bogus 'positive values' and 'accomplishments' of certain reptilian races. 

The increase in these types of videos have been showing up, and it's possible the video producers are receiving digital currency indirectly from the cabal, to produce videos about reptilians. 

Is increase in reptilian videos an attempt to counter the true disclosure that is coming out about the Upper Federation of Planets and their secret deals with reptilians to wage havoc on Earth for thousands of years?

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2023-10-30 19:43:23)

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

#11 2023-10-30 20:33:00

Brahman

Actually we see that the reptilians do not mention the federation. Swaruunians are also reluctant to talk much about the federation. It's kind of a taboo subject there in 5D. Isn't it dumb that life passes in a game that is not clear if it is a game or something else. And the federation which almost no one wants to discuss. The extraterrestrials are not free from the federation and matrix but they say humans are in that situation. When they are so advanced why do they obey the federation and why don't they finish the matrix?

Last edited by Brahman (2023-10-30 20:40:18)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#12 2023-10-30 23:30:04

Meridianwoman

Hi Brahman - I agree what you say.  Except for 'Swaruuians are also reluctant to talk much about the Federation."  They're the ones who first started sharing (communicating to Gosia and Robert) their thoughts about it.  They have explained in many communications, that they have to be careful in what they reveal.

Sometimes I wonder if there is a higher perspective to the communications, namely, that the general populations of Taygetans follow the Federation's rules and guidelines like good citizens.  (Just like the general populations on Earth follow the medical advice to get papayas.)

I even worry that the Taygetan general society might oppose those who stand up to the 'white hats' of the Federation, oblivious that hats (white or black) are compartmentalized, not knowing why/what the other does.  That's how the cabal game operates.

Xarob nailed it:  "Then if we take look at how our 'good guys' operate here, and we see they are mere pawns in game with no sense of greater picture, so galactic civilizations could be as much gaslighted into believing what they tell us.

Then Taygetans break free and are instantly public enemy #1, but FED does nothing yet, as overt operation would be too suspicious. I don't want to call it a game, but I have feeling this goes much much deeper, where none of us or Taygetans would even think to search."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps Taygetan society are learning this big-picture perspective through wstching the Youtube videos produced by Mari, Gosia and Robert. 

Could be the something very important is going on.

#13 2023-10-31 20:03:14

Xarab

In my humble opinion, when it comes to federation and reptilians, it seems like FED was created as coverup counterbalance, like our police and military was created to ensure a sense of security. >_> yeah, right . . . roll

But we know very well how those organizations are used. Horrendous experiments, human traffic, black sites, money launder, technology hoarding etc.
I cannot remember which Swaruu said first, that regressive are as controlled by UFOP just like positive races, but it hints at overbearing control and compartmentalization of such gargantuan organization. Just like for humans, concept of illuminati and cabal are just wild, psychotic imagination, so could be that our 'quadrant of galaxy' is as managed as conflict in middle east on Earth, and no species is wiser to the astronomical scope of this exploit.

It might be, that this 'known' backyard of our Milky Way is a compartment in much greater structure.
Please correct me, but believe that Taygetans have reliable data about galaxy only in correspondence of FED government quadrant (DK said that as I remember). If we take into (wild speculations) account it only consist of 25%, or even lets say 33% of total possible space, then space cabal could have their TRUE HQ, where malefic visions of satanistic horrors manifest into physical world( like WH 40k CHaos does) out of ANYONES view, in time-space bubbles ranging in various matrixes and timelines.

I do not mean to lessen Taygetans influence into our own awakening, but like Meridianwoman said, they themselves are learning. I do not want to put words into their mouth, but I suppose that even their leadership is facing something unprecedented. And dangerous.
I fear that they will find themselves in very unfair battle against something they do not understand, and there will be no one in galaxy to help.
You know the movie "they live"? I think we might have such situation on galactic scale, jest much more elaborately adorned and clandestine.

I believe that Federation disputes Taygetans knowledge and expertise PRECISELY because they already know it to be true and cannot let this knowledge escape, just like our cabal does not tolerate anything innovative or creative that breaks status quo. They already have experienced attack on their state by cabal and elaborate plan of infiltration (and betrayal). Maybe this is just a warning for them. I am 100% sure there is some REAL HEAVY SHIT they deal with, that they do not tell us.
It is my opinion, that this world is direct mirror of FED - how it is managed up there is exactly how they run Earth. Circles within circles. Lies on top of lies.

Sorry for long post big_smile

Blessings smile

#14 2023-10-31 21:04:43

I agree with what others are saying here that Taygetans are a bit naive about the FED. IMO the FED is as regressive as the snakes down here.

I've heard it soo many times by Taygetans and other races how we should act and stand up for ourselves, but they dont seem to do the same and stand up against the FED. They know they probably get smashed, just like us. We just dont have the power against such forces.

I think the Orion wars still continue to this day, but its much more clandestine.

#15 2023-10-31 21:14:03

Lyran

Xarab wrote:

In my humble opinion, when it comes to federation and reptilians, it seems like FED was created as coverup counterbalance, like our police and military was created to ensure a sense of security. >_> yeah, right . . . roll

But we know very well how those organizations are used. Horrendous experiments, human traffic, black sites, money launder, technology hoarding etc.
I cannot remember which Swaruu said first, that regressive are as controlled by UFOP just like positive races, but it hints at overbearing control and compartmentalization of such gargantuan organization. Just like for humans, concept of illuminati and cabal are just wild, psychotic imagination, so could be that our 'quadrant of galaxy' is as managed as conflict in middle east on Earth, and no species is wiser to the astronomical scope of this exploit.

It might be, that this 'known' backyard of our Milky Way is a compartment in much greater structure.
Please correct me, but believe that Taygetans have reliable data about galaxy only in correspondence of FED government quadrant (DK said that as I remember). If we take into (wild speculations) account it only consist of 25%, or even lets say 33% of total possible space, then space cabal could have their TRUE HQ, where malefic visions of satanistic horrors manifest into physical world( like WH 40k CHaos does) out of ANYONES view, in time-space bubbles ranging in various matrixes and timelines.

I do not mean to lessen Taygetans influence into our own awakening, but like Meridianwoman said, they themselves are learning. I do not want to put words into their mouth, but I suppose that even their leadership is facing something unprecedented. And dangerous.
I fear that they will find themselves in very unfair battle against something they do not understand, and there will be no one in galaxy to help.
You know the movie "they live"? I think we might have such situation on galactic scale, jest much more elaborately adorned and clandestine.

I believe that Federation disputes Taygetans knowledge and expertise PRECISELY because they already know it to be true and cannot let this knowledge escape, just like our cabal does not tolerate anything innovative or creative that breaks status quo. They already have experienced attack on their state by cabal and elaborate plan of infiltration (and betrayal). Maybe this is just a warning for them. I am 100% sure there is some REAL HEAVY SHIT they deal with, that they do not tell us.
It is my opinion, that this world is direct mirror of FED - how it is managed up there is exactly how they run Earth. Circles within circles. Lies on top of lies.

Sorry for long post big_smile

Blessings smile

The federation may think they are in control- but sooner or later a pack of 300 pound, armour-adorned, plasma-weapon wielding Space Cats - The backbone of the federation’s military might and Taygeta’s no1 ally - will show them who’s boss. King Ruah is here learning the same as Queen Alenyn and I have a feeling it’s game over for business as usual for the Fed.
I think the Audit is actually a damage control meeting. They scramble just like weaklings always do.
It must be awfully intimidating for the federation to be so utterly powerless against the Urmah! LMFAO
They couldn’t make them leave if they tried! big_smile
It’s only a matter of time…

#16 2023-11-01 01:22:56

Gabriel

"I've heard it soo many times by Taygetans and other races how we should act and stand up for ourselves, but they dont seem to do the same and stand up against the FED."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really?

The Taygetans are strong and we will support them, as with other Lyran descendent species.

Urmah Starseed

#17 2023-11-01 01:59:55

@Gabriel

They've only found out about the FED lies recently, so all this time they've just been the Federation's "dogs" like the Alfratens are now.

Last edited by Cyndrieldreams (2023-11-01 02:00:33)

#18 2023-11-01 19:33:51

Xarab

Lyran Wrote :

The federation may think they are in control- but sooner or later a pack of 300 pound, armour-adorned, plasma-weapon wielding Space Cats - The backbone of the federation’s military might and Taygeta’s no1 ally - will show them who’s boss. King Ruah is here learning the same as Queen Alenyn and I have a feeling it’s game over for business as usual for the Fed.
I think the Audit is actually a damage control meeting. They scramble just like weaklings always do.
It must be awfully intimidating for the federation to be so utterly powerless against the Urmah! LMFAO
They couldn’t make them leave if they tried! big_smile
It’s only a matter of time…

I do not want to be taken as naysayer, but . . . . . . big_smile
Yes. Marii said so, but don't you think that just like Earth has "official" and "secret" tier of  technology, so does FED? Mari said that Taygetans were the military boys of FED, but then how much info did she REALLY had in that regard? How much were they fed the notion that they were the military aspect of UFOP?
Please remember they they themselves are unlocking new avenues of knowledge. I can't say for sure, but since they started to reject official narrative of UFOP they questioned everything and it turned out to be a lie. They themselves do not have access and knowledge about many black spots in the galaxy.

I do want to be pessimistic but take into account that we ourselves are not, in any shape, informed about real tactical and strategic situation.

I do not wish to lessen their involvement here, but one(two) species, numbering in 50-100mln(?), against galactic wide empire, clandestine operation, malevolent, pitiless, remorseless and demon breeding, parasites could potentially hamper their open rebelion. The resource potential, sheer scope and size of federation is galactic, not to mention how many unknown projects like Earth or Alfrata are under way. Remember giant starships - like Viera or Moon. How many more are there? how many dreadnought class star destroyers does dark side have? How many minions, and possibly TRILLIONS of brainwashed citizens.
Cyndrieldreams Wrote:

They've only found out about the FED lies recently, so all this time they've just been the Federation's "dogs" like the Alfratens are now.

Have we EVER witnessed actual galaxy - scale war? Is account of the great war real? According to Urmah they were not.
I cannot say anything for sure. Even information we get through those channels of Gosia and Mari, because those might as well be still far from real estimate of their adversary. Have you noticed how their message and teaching changed over the years as they broke off the official narration?

Taygetans are technologically most advanced race. Urmah are apex predators of galaxy. Together are very formidable. However, once again I would argue that they themselves are not enough to change government, just like if we (allegedly more expanded souls) took up arms, it would still spell certain doom for our movement against cabal.

It is my opinion - that we still do not know root of all this madness in our world. Dracos are only a tool. Federation might just be a tool. Even Taygetans might be just a tool, because they are led to believe that they rejected the lies and embraced truth, while it all have been calculated move for even greater plot, somewhere out there. How many of our truth seekers are used in such manner here on Earth?

I am to go on a rambling tangent speculation again big_smile please bear with me big_smile

It might be, that the two most progressed species in our galaxy were led here, to lock their attention in such circus to diverge their actions from other parts of federation. You know ,the oldest teachings of war - create commotion on the east to attack on the west.

There are sooooooooooooooooo many possible things that could go wrong if they really took an action against UFOP.

ups , I did it again . . .
Sorry for long post smile

blessings big_smile

#19 2023-11-03 16:50:33

Brahman

Cyndriel, did you write that you have seen your previous incarnations killed in war or otherwise?And you choose so much suffering every time? Sometimes I do think it makes sense but not for spiritual development. But to appreciate something that is not so in 5D. Kind of like Schwab who said we would have nothing and be happy. Lol
To understand what nothingness is. Or to understand what illusion is. And to attach yourself to that and incarnate here again.

Adi Shankaracharya

#20 2023-11-04 01:45:02

@Brahman Yes that was me. I took it down as I felt no one else wanted to share their experiences. It felt a bit raw hanging up there by myself.

I feel I'm a wonderer and war seems to be a great theme that runs through many of my incarnations. Like the old adage, "Fight for the light against tyranny".
I've had other incarnations that have come through me which I didn't state, like being captured and tortured in the Orion war being part of the "Black League" . Or other situations like being an assassin in the astral while living on Earth. I think my soul is a bit naive when it comes down to the illusion of it all and needed to come here to get a grip with it all and heal.

Last edited by Cyndrieldreams (2023-11-05 09:48:53)

#21 2023-11-05 13:55:05

Brahman

The Federation will now take care of the Earth. Maybe they will intervene after the audit. Lol
https://en.vozrojdeniesveta.com/with-march-in-right/

Adi Shankaracharya

#22 2023-11-05 22:19:19

They seem to love the old chestnut, Hegelian Dialectic - create the chaos and sell the solution. What a joke.

#23 2023-11-06 07:41:19

Xarab

smile looks like propaganda piece. But it is kinda funny to see how they sell lies when you know the truth.

So shortsighted.

I can only weep for all those stellar races still believing in this trash they pass to humans. Just as Mari says - they still are just human.

Board footer