You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-30 22:38:01

Lyran

Synchronicity.

Hi Gosia,
I think it would be marvellous to hear Yazhi’s and your own thoughts on synchronicity, because that’s how I got here - intuitively following a narrow path lit by synchronicities. Fantastic alignments too perfect to describe smile
Now you have helped me expand my awareness so much more it’s like I’m skiing downhill and every gate I hit sets off fireworks- I’m like a pinball pinging around an old school machine - jackpot on space invaders - Whoo! big_smile
It’s where our Truth echoes in this reality and such an important aspect of our consciousness and can reveal how we ourselves are moulding our own experiences.
I would love to hear you speak about it in depth anyways but you are busy and have much to share already smile thank you
For reading my friend- a warm hug smile

#2 2023-10-31 15:04:13

Bucegi

Re: Synchronicity.

i like how someone can be aligned even when he is unaligned (perspectives)

#3 2023-10-31 23:03:29

Lyran

Bucegi wrote:

i like how someone can be aligned even when he is unaligned (perspectives)

Enlightenment is not a place, it’s a path. smile

#4 2023-10-31 23:11:46

Lyran

mes333 wrote:

Beautifully written and put @Lyran! I would love to hear more about synchronicity too!

Feels like one path definitely does truly lead to another to get to the now moment in which one currently is in with the current awareness he or she has. To the point where it doesn't seem like by chance anymore and sometimes not completely knowing the connections in previous moments until standing still in reflection. Clarity is a beautiful thing if able to take the time to find it. I believe whole heartedly in this too and each day brings it more into the light and interests me deeply.

How they light up life! It’s where my unbreakable resolve arises from, how I know with certainty the Taygetan’s are Real. Swimming in a sea of synchronicity- It is beyond question. I wish I could offer such surety to everyone so I will keep on my path and the lonelier it grows I take solace knowing that I will be an inspiration- one day ♥️

#5 2023-11-01 05:13:13

mitkobs

Synchronicity is just another naming for the law of correspondence. What you are is what you experience. It is always happening to everyone but the difference is that, when you are more awakened spiritually you notice better.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-11-01 05:14:05)

#6 2023-11-01 05:39:29

Brahman

This happens to me almost every day. I even consider it normal now. It happens in my dreams too. I think it's the manifestation of the mind. Everyone sees and receives what their mind is thinking. You are what you think.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#7 2023-11-03 01:50:58

Horton HaW

I was rearranging a space and found several things I had written as a manifestation that did come true. It made me very happy. It can be a hard journey so it is important to remind oneself and celebrate these things.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2023-11-03 03:29:09

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:

I was rearranging a space and found several things I had written as a manifestation that did come true. It made me very happy. It can be a hard journey so it is important to remind oneself and celebrate these things.

Ha! That’s great - right you are smile

#9 2023-11-08 19:15:29

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Ha! That’s great - right you are smile

This is very important because it is so lacking here. Creating daily nourishment and inspiration to continue moving forward. It was an important reminder. I know ultimately it will be alright, but seeing the death and destruction everyday is very difficult and accepting the outcomes.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer