You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-31 13:56:49

Outerspace

BigFoot/Sasquatch - Cosmic Agency

By Cosmic Agency:

Even though I don´t tend to celebrate anything, I decided to gather up something "fun" for you to watch for the next 2 videos. This one is something I never shared yet on the English channel (Robert did in Spanish), and that is Swaruu of Erra talking about the BigFoot/Sasquatch. Is it real? Is it benevolent?  We will also have Aneeka speak about the Taygetan analysis of what happened at the Dyatlov Pass and the tragic event there. The special guest of the episode is Daniel James, the guy behind Robert´s voice, who has had several direct encounters with the Big Foot and is here to tell his story. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w_aaPuooF8

#2 2023-11-01 00:52:16

Re: BigFoot/Sasquatch - Cosmic Agency

I've had direct contact with them. Left them bananas for them and they came and took one and left the others as they were and other encounters. I spoke to one who was directly in front of me, but I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there as you can feel them. I told it, "if you want to kill me go right ahead, all I want is us to live in harmony" and it left. I feel these ones are not insane psychopaths.

#3 2023-11-01 04:09:00

okcs

I guess we know from the video that they are carnivores, so the best gift one could give them is probably something like a goat.

#4 2023-11-01 05:20:28

okcs wrote:

I guess we know from the video that they are carnivores, so the best gift one could give them is probably something like a goat.

They eat Pademelons (small kangaroos) where I live.

#5 2023-11-01 05:26:25

mitkobs

Something like a biggest ape one have ever seen walking on two feet and carnivorous.

Board footer