You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-09 21:53:14

Grassblade

Introducing myself + questions about phobia / black goo

Hi Terrestrials and non-terrestrials,

I haven't seen any introductory thread, but I figured I should introduce myself anyway.
I'm in my thirties, I live in Europe, I'm a spiritually minded and interested in liberation from the Matrix.

I initially discovered the website because I was looking around for information on "black goo" and/or on pollutants or contaminants.
Since reading the transcripts about that, I became interested in everything else here and now I'm here to stay... smile

My question may seem weird, (then again "weird" is relative) and I'm curious to see if you've any opinions...
For most of my life I've had a phobia of exhaust fumes, mostly car fuels, train fuels, ship fuels, jet fuels, etc...

I'm HSP and tend to be aware of frequencies, for example, I'm usually aware if something carries a low or high frequency.
I've convinced myself  1. That these exhaust fumes have a very low frequency, and 2. That they alter peoples frequency.

And I'm here to ask you, do you think this is my phobia / mental illness speaking, or am I onto something?
The weird thing is that for the life of me I cannot find ANY-one at all who is experiencing this same phobia.

I find that very strange.

Another thing is that I used to have weird "images" in my head of buildings covered in a very viscous black substance.
Kind of like the videogame "Prince of Persia", if anyone here remembers that.

Looking forward to any thoughts,
Cheers

Grassblade

PS
Edit: I completely missed the introduction thread but I see it now tongue (I'm tired)

Last edited by Grassblade (2023-11-09 22:38:24)

#2 2023-11-09 22:55:06

Horton HaW

Re: Introducing myself + questions about phobia / black goo

Never ignore your intuition, but use data to support your decisions. There is nothing really good in those residual waste. Fear is like pain. Good to pay attention, but keep a balanced perspective. Just maintain balance. There are many creepy things here. Hang on to the positive ones. Frankly, when you know what is going on here you find yourself in a strange place. Lol.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-09 22:58:05)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-11-10 07:53:47

mitkobs

It is common sense not to breathe concentrated exhaust fumes from ICE process of burning fuel, it can be deadly and like you maybe know people suicide themselves with exhaust fumes. As they are CO2, CO2 is good for the growth of plant life, it is good for the tress and everything green that is doing photosynthesis.

#4 2023-11-10 11:35:09

Grassblade

Balance is a good answer.

I wasn´t intending on sticking myself directly behind an exhaust pipe tongue

What I would like is to understand why to me it seems like such a "damaging thing" speaking in purely spiritual and energetic terms.

As if breathing that stuff could render me somehow disconnected from Source. I was investigating this black goo thing because I hoped to figure out why I'm so paranoid about it (whether there are any grounds to be paranoid about it). Whether there are any particles or entities in it at all with a "dark intention". Or whether it's just me, blowing everything out of proportion. When I go out into the street I barely dare breathe. So it's kind of messing with me (making Hortons' point relevant)

Then there's a strange sensation that I came from a planet where there we made no use of oil or petrol, where "our" way of living did not involve any.
And then on Earth you've got the  "Just Stop Oil" club but I'm pretty sure those people are puppets of the cabal...

Thanks for the input :-)

#5 2023-11-10 11:38:09

I'm HSP as well and you can feel/see a lot of stuff.

I had the same reaction to alcohol/nicotine.

I don't think calling it phobia is right way. Stuff is ugly and hazardous, but why fear it?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-11-10 11:42:59

mitkobs

Do not think is that concerning with walking on a street(for example) where there are also cars. The fumes dilute in the air and people breathe the oxygen in the air, not the CO2 unless the CO2 is too concentrated and with that becoming a means to choke while breathing. Better not to get fixated on a threat because that is becoming a fear matter and fear attracts more fear energy like we already know.

#7 2023-11-10 12:16:46

Grassblade

True.

It doesn't always have to be a phobia. I called it a phobia because the fearful aspect of me wants it gone.
As a kid I took on a lot of negative energy from violent and abusive people, and my fear is to repeat that process.

Sort of feeling that if I breathe that stuff in, then I will be complicit in its negativity. Ergo I have to reject it.
This is me wrestling with it. smile I agree that it would be best for me to keep a cool head.

#8 2023-11-10 22:33:19

Jaso

pnCshSL.jpg

Makes one wonder when watching old shows again.

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#9 2023-11-10 23:56:12

Horton HaW

I had an ominous feeling about vaccines my entire life, (as well as some other things), but wasn't consciously aware it would become this. Often you can question yourself about different aspects and may be surprised of the answers. I have had sufficient paranormal experiences to know that things can surprise you.

#10 2023-11-12 02:14:53

okcs

By the way, if anyone wants to see pictures of the black goo, Clifford Carnicom calls it cross domain bacteria. He has been studying it for over 25 years, when they first began spraying it. He suggests it may be the mastermind of the nanotech in our bodies. Dr Ana Mihaclea works closely with Carnicom because he has been studying it for so long.
https://carnicominstitute.org/

#11 2023-11-12 15:06:48

Horton HaW

I do recommend Harald Kautz-Vella discussions. He is thoughtful and comprehensive. Covers the topic well.

Harald Kautz Vella (Black Goo) A.I., Archons (Bases Series w Miles Johnston)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNHlRvms_8

#12 2023-11-14 16:31:59

Horton HaW

Also the topic of LUCA has been around for years. Look who is interested and where they look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Univ … n_Ancestor
The last universal common ancestor (LUCA) is hypothesized to have been a common ancestral cell from which the three domains of life, the Bacteria, the Archaea, and the Eukarya originated. It is suggested to have been a "cellular organism that had a lipid bilayer and used DNA, RNA, and protein".

This is also called LUA. (Not the programming lang). Which btw apparently means moon. Lol. Don't be surprised if the so-called stellar attack story won't tie in with environment and genetic damage. Notice they ignore pollution until it suits them.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-16 20:38:03)

#13 2023-12-07 20:53:55

Grassblade

Horton HaW wrote:

I had an ominous feeling about vaccines my entire life, (as well as some other things), but wasn't consciously aware it would become this.

The thing about whatever this is... you know, a premonition, an intuition, a hunch. I *know* there is something going on here, apparently you somehow know something that you don't yet know. With the jabs, you can now put your finger on it. You can state what it is. But otherwise, the intuition or hunch is just an abstract feeling that something is wrong, and personally I can't let that feeling go until I find out what it is.

Today I was looking for more information about it, and I found a picture showing the progression of computers: from enormous bricks the size of your room, to something the size of your wallet today. The next picture shows an oil rig in the past, and then it shows an oil rig today. Nothing changed in our energy department. My feeling is that this is very weird. Obviously it's been controlled, and new inventions discouraged. Obviously it's a money thing. But I still get the feeling that there is *more* to it than that.

In the article about the black goo, Swaruu says that the Black Goo is intelligent, that it has a consciousness, and that it can also be used for nefarious reasons. But petroleum appears to be innocent, simply the blood of the Earth. Which contradicts my feeling that there's something bad about petroleum.

I'm going to check out the links you posted.

#14 2023-12-07 22:14:37

Horton HaW

Grassblade wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I had an ominous feeling about vaccines my entire life, (as well as some other things), but wasn't consciously aware it would become this.

The thing about whatever this is... you know, a premonition, an intuition, a hunch. I *know* there is something going on here, apparently you somehow know something that you don't yet know. With the jabs, you can now put your finger on it. You can state what it is. But otherwise, the intuition or hunch is just an abstract feeling that something is wrong, and personally I can't let that feeling go until I find out what it is.

Today I was looking for more information about it, and I found a picture showing the progression of computers: from enormous bricks the size of your room, to something the size of your wallet today. The next picture shows an oil rig in the past, and then it shows an oil rig today. Nothing changed in our energy department. My feeling is that this is very weird. Obviously it's been controlled, and new inventions discouraged. Obviously it's a money thing. But I still get the feeling that there is *more* to it than that.

In the article about the black goo, Swaruu says that the Black Goo is intelligent, that it has a consciousness, and that it can also be used for nefarious reasons. But petroleum appears to be innocent, simply the blood of the Earth. Which contradicts my feeling that there's something bad about petroleum.

I'm going to check out the links you posted.

It has been stated that it is being put into the air and I am sure petroleum products were stated somewhere. The graphene that is in everything is also connected to it. The Cabal will not allow "Free" energy. It becomes a national security issue. This is a fact. Listen to Ralph Ring. There are many just like him.

I recommend watching these documentaries.

https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/

Board footer