You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-13 17:34:49

We need to be grateful to the Swaruunians and Taygetans

Guys the Taygetans/Swaruunians are and will be always in my heart for what they do. Imagine to have lived in a society so peaceful that you can cry because the others suffer, and then come here and see a Lyrian population totally submittend to a basic unconscious and manipulated by Astral overlords that with their human psychopatic puppets rule the world by enslaving the population with the help of a regressive A.I. . Now imagine that to help to solve the problem you have to watch terrific things and be under constant attack by others that don't care enough (federation).
For this and all the other reasons i will always be grateful for their piece of life small or large that they have dedicated to us and i really hope to see them openly sooner than later maybe in front of a conscious public first.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. There's hope for our humanity and this is awesome.

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2023-11-13 17:40:57)

#2 2023-11-13 17:39:29

Re: We need to be grateful to the Swaruunians and Taygetans

And thank you also to Gosia and Robert and the terrestrial team that helps them and us and have made the contact with their information possible. Thank you guys smile

#3 2023-11-13 17:50:40

Horton HaW

I will second that. Thanks to everyone "up north"! Lot's of love to you all!

1580998949Golden-Heart-Transparent-Clip-Art.png

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-11-13 17:50:59

Jaso

I agree, having my life been told I am not human, having an ancient soul from a very far away star, having family here not understand me, being a generous person, who is no way near selfish, being bullied and picked on but a good fighter when I chose or was told I can fight back, having no fear. I understand how they must be, being a long way from home. one has to be very brave to live on Earth, its a master class for warriors. the meek as Christ said, meaning gentle and kind, but able to wield a sword if need be. I have had star ships my whole life, and mystical friends  about me, other friends who go to trance channellers, just to come to me surprised telling me that they were told who I was in my spirit and after this life to be a guardian again of high order. So I empathize greatly with the mission Queen Alenym has, and I wish for the Urmah to proceed with their plans.

Last edited by Jaso (2023-11-13 17:52:50)

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#5 2023-11-14 01:08:18

Gabriel

Uncharted Universe wrote:

Guys the Taygetans/Swaruunians are and will be always in my heart for what they do. Imagine to have lived in a society so peaceful that you can cry because the others suffer, and then come here and see a Lyrian population totally submittend to a basic unconscious and manipulated by Astral overlords that with their human psychopatic puppets rule the world by enslaving the population with the help of a regressive A.I. . Now imagine that to help to solve the problem you have to watch terrific things and be under constant attack by others that don't care enough (federation).
For this and all the other reasons i will always be grateful for their piece of life small or large that they have dedicated to us and i really hope to see them openly sooner than later maybe in front of a conscious public first.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. There's hope for our humanity and this is awesome.

Everything is going to be okay.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#6 2023-11-15 00:05:45

Lyran

I can sum up how I feel in one simple question;
Gosia-Taygeta and Swaruunian people- How can I ever repay you?

I owe a debt of gratitude beyond what this soul of humble means can ever pay.
I offer my wealth of spirit and live in wonder as this is enough.
How do you thank someone for holding your hand and gently guiding you into a higher reality????????
Can anyone further this? Because if I had a spray can big enough I’d spray it straight up and paint Gosia! across the face of the moon
If I had a rocket launcher I’d fill it with Mari shaped fireworks and blast the matrix skies apart!!!
If I had a turbo submarine- I’d swing it so low into the ocean and just power straight up and breach it into the sky and jump off the nose and smile at Toleka from the edge of our jail then do backflips all the way down.
If I had………..

#7 2023-11-15 04:34:30

Pymander

What the Swaruunians and Taygetans are doing for us is incredible to be apart of. I feel humbled to have found Gosia's work and the enormity of the interstellar knowledge they have taught us.

It's been a long chaotic journey on this planet for many of us. We were running in circles in the fog and needed someone to light a path for us; and the Taygetans and Swaruunians answered that call.

#8 2023-11-17 00:05:42

Meridianwoman

Thank you to everyone who has been sharing the videos on SOCIAL MEDIA (produced by Gosia Robert Mari and the crew on Toleka)

To show my appreciation I produced a short video about URMAH (uploaded today) that was made to direct people to SwaruuOficial Youtube channel

Here is the correct link (my previous post got deleted because the link was the wrong one) 
https://youtu.be/DnlGbkpKRXg?si=W5HHqUdogRYXOkG8

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#9 2023-11-17 03:02:08

Horton HaW

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you to everyone who has been sharing the videos on SOCIAL MEDIA (produced by Gosia Robert Mari and the crew on Toleka)

To show my appreciation I produced a short video about URMAH (uploaded today) that was made to direct people to SwaruuOficial Youtube channel

Here is the correct link (my previous post got deleted because the link was the wrong one) 

I love it! Is that sculpey you used on the tiger puppets? How cute. Loved the fan blowing the mane. HaHa.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-18 04:14:07)

#10 2023-11-17 07:29:12

Meridianwoman

Thanks for the kind words Horton   
I will need to redo the video because the sound did not upload well
(Also my computer keyboard is breaking and the comma key and period key no longer work)

The fan blowing the lion's mane was a blooper
I didn't notice it   Oh well - the blowing hair was kinda cool

The puppets are made of wood and also earth clay  Quite crude and heavy 

Now I'm even more grateful when watching creative and professional videos produced by Gosia Robert Mari Zael   They organize their scripts images audio and upload so many meaningful and important movies   Very fast and super efficient too!

they work all night sometimes but never complain
The editing production takes so much energy and they are probably tired and sleepy

I enjoy watching Gosia's videos of herother life - when gets away from the computer and goes on nature walks and short travel adventures

We are lucky to be able to sit comfortably be entertained by the deep spiritual and advanced technical information that is being shared on their videos!

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#11 2023-11-17 14:28:21

mes333

@Meridianwomen How cool you made the puppets from scratch with earth and wood! So nicely crafted too. I also really liked how you decorated them: paints, outfits and movement. Great job on both videos and thanks for sharing. I do love hearing about the Urmah!

Last edited by mes333 (2023-11-17 14:29:25)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#12 2023-11-17 14:59:59

Lyran

Meridianwoman wrote:

Oh there you are! Hello my friend smile
Your videos are beautiful , MeridianWoman! I really love your models too. You have embodied the Urmah on Earth in a spirit I have not seen evidence of since the Egyptian statues you showcased. Well done! It is so very rewarding to step forward for who and what we believe in isn’t it? A big hug smile

#13 2023-11-17 16:53:46

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you, wow! The puppets! big_smile smile Great job!

Uncharted Universe wrote:

#14 2023-11-17 17:49:15

Horton HaW

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thanks for the kind words Horton   
I will need to redo the video because the sound did not upload well
(Also my computer keyboard is breaking and the comma key and period key no longer work)

The fan blowing the lion's mane was a blooper
I didn't notice it   Oh well - the blowing hair was kinda cool

The puppets are made of wood and also earth clay  Quite crude and heavy 

Now I'm even more grateful when watching creative and professional videos produced by Gosia Robert Mari Zael   They organize their scripts images audio and upload so many meaningful and important movies   Very fast and super efficient too!

they work all night sometimes but never complain
The editing production takes so much energy and they are probably tired and sleepy

I enjoy watching Gosia's videos of herother life - when gets away from the computer and goes on nature walks and short travel adventures

We are lucky to be able to sit comfortably be entertained by the deep spiritual and advanced technical information that is being shared on their videos!

Yes all heros and models need billowing fur/hair. Lol.
Remember it's the process. It's always going to evolve. I love clay. Metals I enjoy alot, but the materials can be pretty toxic. Clay in it's powdered form can be bad for the lungs, so use good ventilation. When I was little we often made things out of tree sap or mud. I love Gosia's musings on her nature walks as well. Trees are amazing.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-17 17:52:32)

#15 2023-11-18 19:20:29

Brahman

Wow, Yazhi is a "bad" girl. Lol
Mari should get a Samoyed guard dog or something like tiger big_smile
(No wonder if Yazhi has cut the internet and cables in Toleka.)...but I'm grateful for the fun and all. Haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SgM-jj7WvQ

Last edited by Brahman (2023-11-18 19:32:11)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer