You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-15 18:04:39

cosmic Mind

Za'el's new video on dreams and premonitions, my experience and ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLVM07fTvxk

In today's video (click above) Za'el explained to us that sometimes what we experience while dreaming is what we will see on the material side while awake.
What happened to me is that sometimes i dream about a picture, a context or about a situation and then during the morning i completely forgot, but then in a day or two or sometimes even months, when that moment or situation or context arrive that feeling of similarity come again and suddenly i remember that i dreamed about it. That is a big moment where a "no time" feeling is experienced.
It could also be a "deja vu" but as Swaruu of Erra (Swaruu 9) explained is the timeline collapsing to one (so to speak), but that sense of familiarity usually is a dream that i had.

I'm sure in the forum many of you have experienced it, if you want to share it fell free wink

Thank you Za'el of Erra you have enlighted me with your wisdom and experience and if you read, give also to Arien of Erra a big Thank you for the uniqueness of her point of view that is highly considered from the community. We hope everything is fine.

Bye

Thank_You_Blog.jpeg

Last edited by cosmic Mind (2023-11-15 19:42:52)

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#2 2023-11-16 16:38:26

Horton HaW

Re: Za'el's new video on dreams and premonitions, my experience and ....

mes333 wrote:

I enjoyed this video quite a lot big thanks Za'el of Erra for making it and I have been quite intrigued by déjà vu for a long time. I was having it happen quite a bit during the 20-teen years. Always an interesting feeling specially when it has been couple years when having the dream experience and then the moment is happening so far after the fact. I am still trying to process the part in which our dreams our as really as so called every day life here. Seems extra tricky to rewire my understanding that dreams aren’t just illusions. Perhaps I should be writing them down as I know others do to help process this understanding. I Just wanted to say your logo on your channel with wings and the cat with wrapping tail is awesome! smile

The recording as you wakeup is critical. Remember, all is consciousness. There are some crazy things to see there.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-11-16 18:03:30

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:

The recording as you wakeup is critical. Remember, all is consciousness. There are some crazy things to see there.

Thanks so much for the suggestion @Horton I have been pushing to write them down for a while but dictating them might be a lot easier as my writing is a mess first thing in the morning with blurry eyes. I appreciate the idea and good to know it is critical too.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2023-11-17 17:21:48

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Thanks so much for the suggestion @Horton I have been pushing to write them down for a while but dictating them might be a lot easier as my writing is a mess first thing in the morning with blurry eyes. I appreciate the idea and good to know it is critical too.

Yeah scribbling has issues. I often can't make out my writing. I do draw pics also. You can record it verbally as well. I like writing, but you gotta do it fast. Time is not always relevant. Could easily see something 20 or more yrs in the future. Keep in mind just from a very grounded human standpoint we have been lied to continuously. So what is really happening is far from the artificial common one. Though the truth is becoming more apparent everyday.

#5 2023-11-17 17:29:42

Horton HaW

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey guys, I think it’s important to keep in mind that the majority of dreams are not necessarily previews of our future in this life, and I don't say this to contradict Za'el in any way. I bring this up to remind ourselves of what else has been shared on dreams from the other crew members, yes most are experiences we are having on other frequency planes (due to focusing our attention on things that energetically link us to those planes) BUT they won't repeat themselves in this life. So yes we become a frequency match for our consciousness to 'travel' to those places in other layers of the Astral, but we come back to what we consider our 'base' life and body without those events following us. This is actually in our favor many times, especially when ending up in existential planes that are hostile and/or we consider nightmarish (I'm sure you guys know what those are like and experiencing them once is more than enough). So we have all kinds of experiences across the infinite existential planes, with those, that depending on our greater life plan, being a preview of what else we are going to experience, while others we just visit then come back from, and yet others we are re-viewing but already had in our 'main' life. But yeah, I just wanted to post this, mostly for any new member to this disclosure project and on the forum.

I'll add some snippets from other chats where dreams are mentioned smile

Excerpt 1:

"Gosia: And dreams? Why do we dream? Why does the mind create stories?

Swaruu (9): They are not "dreams" as such. They are reality and what you experience in those higher realms. While in a "dream" that becomes your objective reality, you are manifesting it for yourself as a reflection of what you have inside, your thoughts and your issues.

So, if you dream normal things like driving, talking to people, not being able to find a "bathroom" or walking barefoot, you are only projecting and manifesting that as your reality while "dreaming", because that's what's on your mind as you just came from the 3D material world.

But you very well could dream or manifest anything. So watch your thoughts right before you go to sleep. The mind creates stories because it's the same as when you create thoughts. While awake you are constantly sorting things out. While a sleep you do the same, but there what you think of manifests, because you are in a higher realm where your thoughts and wishes manifest a lot faster than in the super dense 3D realm. You are the only one who can truly interpret a dream accurately."

Link 1: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/astra … zhi-swaruu
- This entire chat is about experiences in the astral layers, in essence sharing that these experiences are not needing to be predictions of what will happen in your 'waking' life but experiences you are simply having in those frequencies then you come back from them.

Link 2: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/milit … zhi-swaruu
- Same for the information in this chat also.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKWkzqcvKnk (Dreams and What They Are - Mari Swaruu).

I think these are enough excerpts and links, for now, to support my reminder. So don't worry, if you are/were, that all dreams are premonitory, just some wink

To Za'el: Thank you for this video topic, it is one that I've experienced and do agree with the information shared. Big hugs!

Thanks for the links. People should not get hung up on premonitions, but they offer data. The idea is to pay attention. How do you respond? Creating good habits is important. Also, they are artificially inserting information, and as mentioned astral manipulation. This has gotten worse.

A huge problem here is lack of inspiration. The team is trying to give that back. Inspiration empowers. This is tied into ideas and ideals as manifestations.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-17 17:34:37)

#6 2023-11-17 21:04:39

mes333

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey guys, I think it’s important to keep in mind that the majority of dreams are not necessarily previews of our future in this life, and I don't say this to contradict Za'el in any way. I bring this up to remind ourselves of what else has been shared on dreams from the other crew members, yes most are experiences we are having on other frequency planes (due to focusing our attention on things that energetically link us to those planes) BUT they won't repeat themselves in this life. So yes we become a frequency match for our consciousness to 'travel' to those places in other layers of the Astral, but we come back to what we consider our 'base' life and body without those events following us. This is actually in our favor many times, especially when ending up in existential planes that are hostile and/or we consider nightmarish (I'm sure you guys know what those are like and experiencing them once is more than enough). So we have all kinds of experiences across the infinite existential planes, with those, that depending on our greater life plan, being a preview of what else we are going to experience, while others we just visit then come back from, and yet others we are re-viewing but already had in our 'main' life. But yeah, I just wanted to post this, mostly for any new member to this disclosure project and on the forum.

I'll add some snippets from other chats where dreams are mentioned smile

Excerpt 1:

"Gosia: And dreams? Why do we dream? Why does the mind create stories?

Swaruu (9): They are not "dreams" as such. They are reality and what you experience in those higher realms. While in a "dream" that becomes your objective reality, you are manifesting it for yourself as a reflection of what you have inside, your thoughts and your issues.

So, if you dream normal things like driving, talking to people, not being able to find a "bathroom" or walking barefoot, you are only projecting and manifesting that as your reality while "dreaming", because that's what's on your mind as you just came from the 3D material world.

But you very well could dream or manifest anything. So watch your thoughts right before you go to sleep. The mind creates stories because it's the same as when you create thoughts. While awake you are constantly sorting things out. While a sleep you do the same, but there what you think of manifests, because you are in a higher realm where your thoughts and wishes manifest a lot faster than in the super dense 3D realm. You are the only one who can truly interpret a dream accurately."

Link 1: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/astra … zhi-swaruu
- This entire chat is about experiences in the astral layers, in essence sharing that these experiences are not needing to be predictions of what will happen in your 'waking' life but experiences you are simply having in those frequencies then you come back from them.

Link 2: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/milit … zhi-swaruu
- Same for the information in this chat also.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKWkzqcvKnk (Dreams and What They Are - Mari Swaruu).

I think these are enough excerpts and links, for now, to support my reminder. So don't worry, if you are/were, that all dreams are premonitory, just some wink

To Za'el: Thank you for this video topic, it is one that I've experienced and do agree with the information shared. Big hugs!

Thanks so much for the information you provided here @TSD.9111! I look forward to looking through the transcripts you found and I recently watch Mari's video on Dreams so will return to watch it again and reviewed some video material on Gaia's channel too.

I appreciate what you are saying and good to know majority of dreams aren't necessarily previews of our future in this life. I had a inkling of that based on the amount of deja vu experiences coming true versus ratio of various other dreams that aren't connected with any experiences in this earthly plane of ours. Thank you for your description this really helps as I would like to explore more of this subject within myself. All my best!

Last edited by mes333 (2023-11-17 21:14:16)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2023-11-18 04:10:05

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yeah scribbling has issues. I often can't make out my writing. I do draw pics also. You can record it verbally as well. I like writing, but you gotta do it fast. Time is not always relevant. Could easily see something 20 or more yrs in the future. Keep in mind just from a very grounded human standpoint we have been lied to continuously. So what is really happening is far from the artificial common one. Though the truth is becoming more apparent everyday.

Thanks @Horton for your input really appreciate it! I tried writing my dreams out for the first time this morning but ran into a bit of a snag as I woke up twice throughout the night and ended up having 3 vivid dreams that I could remember at the time of awakening. My cell dictation didn't pan out as the app was acting up, so I turned to cursive writing for speed and got the first 2 dreams written down. I was glad I remembered them but apparently too slow and the third disappeared from memory after writing down the other ones. But all in all a good first run through I feel and happy with the results and amazed what I did remember! Pictures are a great idea as I am using a sketch book to jot it all down! Practice makes perfect as they say!

It's amazing how fast they fade. It's interesting to go back and read them. As I said on another thread I was surprised how often I was hanging with a big cat...Lol.

#8 2023-11-22 02:53:04

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

Hi TSD.9111 I didn't get to respond earlier as I had a hair pulling kitchen project over the weekend that I tried to take on myself... Replacing 1970's wiring is not so fun sadly big_smile

Thank you for your clarification in regards to deja-vu versus premonitory dreams and experiences. It didn't occur to me they are different until thinking more about what you have written here. I understand the difference though thanks to you. You have a great way of describing things and helps to bring clarity which I truly appreciate! As you can probably tell, I am more new to this type of thinking then most of you in this forum or ones that have been following Gosia and Robert since 2017. So slowly but surely opening my understanding with much help from the Swaruu/Taygetan team up in the sky and there information and all of you lovely seeded people here too.

I really love the thought of more attention being put towards something can help to manifest it as your signature states in the waking/primary conscious life. It really resonates with me lots and logically makes sense from my current point of view. Deja-vu definitely is just in the moment also as you put as it is being experienced. I guess I was having lots of deja-vu moments in the 20-teens maybe because of the bigger timeline changes going on then thanks to our lovely friend Sophia or other energies/forces with/in Earth.

One thing I not sure about is what I thought was deja-vu I dreamed about years before and then it happened so that would make it a premonitory dream as you put and I was classifying it wrongly. As other times their was no dream before, just the happening in the moment with a sense/feeling of repetition of the experience/event. I will need to pay more attention going forward out of interest now. I have been enjoying logging my dreams and definetely will continue forward with it. I wish though I had started years ago to see what I had been up too. All in all a fun experience though no nightmares yet have been logged big_smile

Aluminum wiring? TSD.9111 is correct that deja-vu is that feeling that this has happened before don't think it matters where. Usually means this is a significant enough point to pay attention. Premonitions do not have to be like a realistic movie either. They can be alot like Za-el described. They can be very symbolic, but with very important information and emotions. There are also what I would call encoded memories. This is where something might trigger a memory you didn't know you had. Sometimes with very interesting or unusual information.Also there are waking dreams or visions.

What we pay attention to really matters. They spend enormous amounts of energy doing nothing, but constantly distracting.

Board footer