You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-29 01:35:44

Are the Soul's leaving the Earth in droves?

I'd love to know if the Soul's of the people who received the kill shot are leaving their Bodies/avatars?

It was stated in the transcripts that the souls would leave the bodies after the nano tech starts to assemble and start functioning.

I'm starting to witness people in my small town who have had it are acting in ways that seem dead. Like the walking dead. There's no spark in their eyes anymore.

Anyway, anyone up there on Toleka would like to speak about this would be much appreciated.

And for the Psychopaths in the Federation. You have broken many treaties with the use of this psychopathic weapon. I hope it all turns back on you all.
Karma is a sweet thing.

#2 2023-11-29 16:57:32

Horton HaW

Re: Are the Soul's leaving the Earth in droves?

Well all cause mortality is up globally. The likes of which hasn't been seen since? The rest are getting all kind of issues, but not even connecting the dots. Yes, I have seen the Zombie thing alot.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-11-29 17:15:26

Gantzu

Re: Are the Soul's leaving the Earth in droves?

Yes some clarification on this subject would be nice.

Is it time to purchase katana's due to incoming zombies?
Are we unvaccinated also on the clock due to shedding?
I have several seriously sick family members from it so I understand what people feel but then again. It's all about perspective. Personally I'm fine to stay or go when it's my time.

Maybe it's not a good idea to influence a bunch of master's of manifestation with scenarios including zombies lol.

Board footer