You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-30 15:32:00

Vegetarianism, everything is not so simple.

Hello Gosia!

I read in detail articles about vegetarianism from Yazhi Swaruu. And yet I still have questions.

(https://swaruu.org/es/transcripts/vegan … the-public)

I will say that I myself have been a raw foodist for more than eight years, namely a raw foodist and not a vegetarian.

The first thing that doesn’t fit, Swaruu says that evolution doesn’t work and we are the way we were created. And Swaruu says that we were originally vagans, but then we started eating meat due to difficult conditions. If evolution doesn't work, where did we get our meat-eating genes?

Although I read somewhere that at some stage our DNA was once again modified to allow us to eat meat. What can they say about this?

Swaruu also says that plants have substances that protect them from being eaten, such as beans. But there are others, such as apples, oranges, mangoes, pineapples, etc. Aren't they created specifically for humans? Then why do they need such big fruits? Where did they even come from on Earth? I conclude that fruit plants, especially fruits, were specially brought to earth for human nutrition. Or I'm wrong ?

Another point, I think they still have a crude view on the topic of vegetarianism on Earth.

I'm in Russia and you know, there is an abundance of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. And even in Crimea, which is under sanctions, I buy coconuts, mangoes and avocados. Not to mention local products, which are quite rich in nutrition.
So, I have repeatedly heard that in Europe, for example in Sweden, all vegetables are tasteless, which means that they are devoid of nutrients. I myself have been poisoned more than once by apples from Poland. Naturally, it is not possible to be a healthy raw foodist or vegan there. Then really the best way out for them is to eat the meat and fish that they have in stock.

Another factor. They say that meat cooked over charcoal from an animal raised on a small farm is better. Tell me honestly, who will do this in our time? The meat that is on the shelves is made on huge farms where animals are fed with all sorts of chemical additives. And this meat is sold in cities. And most of our people live in cities.

As for vegetarianism as such, it means not consuming animal products, but at the same time in our world there is a lot of food that is produced and it is not very healthy. For example, as they themselves said about products made from wheat flour. Not to mention cookies, chocolates, chips stuffed with emulsifiers for long-term storage.

From this I conclude that modern vegetarianism makes no more sense.

Another important fact is healthy microflora, which synthesizes necessary substances and helps to absorb them. So, on ordinary vegetarianism, when a person can eat any chemical product, the microflora simply cannot work fully. And synthesize the necessary substances accordingly. And it turns out that a person does not supply external protein and other substances from the outside, so these substances cannot be synthesized inside his body. This is why I believe that vegetarianism in the form that exists is worse than meat-eating.

And for this reason and as a more natural diet, I chose a raw food diet, when my microflora can synthesize substances that are useful for me.

And you know, I’m not at all lethargic, I swim, run and go to the gym.

Even if we imagine that I could eat meat, there is one very important point. Over time, I began to very strongly feel the aura of people and the fields of the surrounding space. So, meat-eaters have a very heavy aura, about the same as smokers.

I will describe another case. I once wanted to buy meat for my cats and went to a butcher shop, and there I felt this horror, a pressing sensation on my aura.

From this I conclude that eating meat lowers a person’s vibration.
And another example for you, go to the beach and you will immediately see the bodies of meat-eaters.

And in this situation, how can I eat meat, even if I realize that it is healthy?
Moreover, I noticed that there are different types of bodies. My body is very sensitive to what goes into it. If I overeat, consume too much salt, not to mention eat meat, I will immediately see the consequences on my face.

But there is another type of people, such as Asians or otherwise the Mongoloid race; by and large, they are not so strongly affected by negative factors.

I think the mental attitude toward a vegetarian diet has a big impact. For a really long time, people ate animal products and now vegetarianism or other similar diets are like a new trend and many are simply following it. And this has a destructive, psychosomatic effect on the body. Because internally a person is not ready for such a diet. It was really imposed on him from outside. But if a person came to this through an internal mindset, then this will not affect him psychosomatically and he will not have any disorders.

These are my observations and my own experience.

Last edited by Pavel Dolgopolov (2023-11-30 20:38:12)

Board footer