You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-30 19:06:11

Horton HaW

To everyone!

Wow. This is hard to put into words. I have a very ominous feeling about what is coming, however I have a very optimistic feeling as well. Strangely, there is some ambivalence, also. I just want to wish everyone well. Please prepare. Be loving. Try to finish up your business as best you can. Remember, to cry and laugh. Not necessarily at the same time, but that is ok also. LoL.

Here we go!

inline_image_preview.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=crop&crop=top&max-h=8000&max-w=590&s=aeab76759bee52962bab9dbda34a7e39

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2023-11-30 20:53:01

Scott Summers

Re: To everyone!

Horton

I think you’re onto something.

I woke up today to read that Kissinger died. No particular reaction from me at that moment.

What shocked me was reading tweets saying that Kissinger died and they wished George Soros would be next.

I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER that Soros died a few months ago. I remember that his son, Alex Soros, was to take over.

I think the timelines have switched, that is for sure.

Whose timeline has switched and whose hasn’t? I don’t know.

But yes, your feeling resonates with me.

#3 2023-11-30 22:34:21

In the last couple of weeks there's definitely lighter energies that I've been feeling. That's probably counter to all the nasty stuff happening around the World.

I feel a new change within me. And hope that's happening to who ever needs it as well.

I hope higher energies are shifting things so these Federation retards get taken out, so we can start a new chapter for Earth.

#4 2023-11-30 23:41:04

Horton HaW

Scott Summers wrote:

Horton

I think you’re onto something.

I woke up today to read that Kissinger died. No particular reaction from me at that moment.

What shocked me was reading tweets saying that Kissinger died and they wished George Soros would be next.

I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER that Soros died a few months ago. I remember that his son, Alex Soros, was to take over.

I think the timelines have switched, that is for sure.

Whose timeline has switched and whose hasn’t? I don’t know.

But yes, your feeling resonates with me.

I think I recall Soros also passing. It's a strange schizophrenic type feeling emotionally. Lol.

#5 2023-12-01 00:20:43

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:

Wow. This is hard to put into words. I have a very ominous feeling about what is coming, however I have a very optimistic feeling as well. Strangely, there is some ambivalence, also. I just want to wish everyone well. Please prepare. Be loving. Try to finish up your business as best you can. Remember, to cry and laugh. Not necessarily at the same time, but that is ok also. LoL.

Here we go!

https://videohive.img.customer.envatous … bda34a7e39

Sage words, Horton - Thank you. You do the same big_smile

#6 2023-12-01 01:34:30

Horton HaW

Ok. This is funny. There was a rumor in 05 2023 that Soros was dead. Apparently, Reuters did this in 2013 as well. But George did pass his foundation to his son around June this year.

#7 2023-12-01 01:42:26

Scott Summers

Horton HaW wrote:

Ok. This is funny. There was a rumor in 05 2023 that Soros was dead. Apparently, Reuters did this in 2013 as well. But George did pass his foundation to his son around June this year.

Right? It’s very strange.

I am absolutely sure I read that Soros died. It was not a “rumour-type news”, but that he actually died.

The impression in my mind is clear and I’m very sober. big_smile

Anyways, I think we’ll see experience in December what you mentioned in this thread.

#8 2023-12-01 04:31:02

Brahman

A lot of cabal die like everyone else. But that changes almost nothing. The Federation has enough other cabal puppets at its disposal.
The news is fake. You don't really know who died and they very often fake the deaths of the famous with dolls etc.

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#9 2023-12-01 06:24:48

Scott Summers

Sorry, I need to clarify:

I’m not saying whether the news that a cabal member died is real or not. As Brahman rightly says, I have no way of verifying. There are clones and then there are masks, for example.

So let’s say all news of cabal deaths are fake news.

I’m saying that the fake news changed.

Yes, each timeline is slightly different from another. And one difference is that even the fake news is different. smile

#10 2023-12-01 22:49:36

Horton HaW

I had not even seen Mari's new vid on the Etorthans when I posted this. Wow. Big News. Appreciate them sharing.

#11 2023-12-06 17:01:03

Horton HaW

#12 2024-02-27 19:43:26

Horton HaW

Just a reminder. I feel big rollouts coming. So focus energetically, spiritually and emotionally. ♥♥

Board footer